Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravio would study Jet Jaguar curiously for a moment before shaking his hand with a smile.

"I'm Ravio." He introduced.
52BLHQ5.jpg

Perfect! He had managed to seal the deal and gain a new friend! After seeing how curious Ravio had seemed when Jet Jaguar first arrived, the robot couldn't help but be pleased as his handshake was accepted. Eagerly shaking Ravio's hand up and down, Jet Jaguar slowly pulled his hand back. Whether it was aliens, kaiju, or even a fellow robot! No harm would come to Ravio, so decreed Jet Jaguar!

"VRRRRRRRRRN!"

["IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET YOU, RAVIO! I HOPE MY GIGANTIC APPEARANCE DID NOT FRIGHTEN YOU! I'M USUALLY LARGER IN ORDER TO COMBAT HOSTILE KAIJU WHO THREATEN THE HUMANS THAT I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT! BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY I'M GLAD YOU ACCEPTED MY HANDSHAKE! THIS HAS SET US ON THE ROAD TO BECOMING FRIENDS, I'M SURE OF IT!"]
And with that, he was off, leaving Chibodee with Deoxys, Ravio, Jet Jaguar, and Snow. In particular, Chibodee seemed to be interested in Jet Jaguar, even after his strange and erratic movements, as well as his... speech mannerisms. Even as Jet Jaguar appeared to be shrunken down to normal sizes, Chibodee still had to look up at him, a toothy grin appearing on his features.

chib_ri_5.png

"Heeey, nice suit, big guy! What kinda Gundam is that? Some sort of mass-production mini-Gundam I've never heard of before? Oh, actually, where are my manners? The name's Chibodee! Chibodee Crocket! Nice to meet you all!" He'd exclaim rather cheerfully, giving a wave as well to Deoxys and Ravio.

He subconsciously took a few steps away from Snow as well.
Hm, this human seemed to be familial with robots!

Or at the very least he assumed that's what a 'Gundam' was. But this was a much more warmer greeting than Jaguar had been expecting! This human didn't seem to think of the kaiju-fighting robot as a jester like the sentient snowman did! Which Jaguar supposed was kind in his own way! But despite how friendly this Chibodee seemed to be, Jaguar had to break the news one way or another.

QmI1EA8.png

"VRRRRRRRN!"

["THANK YOU! COMPLIMENTS COME AND GO WHEN YOU'RE BUSY PROTECTING THE EARTH BUT WHEN I GET TIME TO HEAR THEM OUT? IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! BUT I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM NOT ANY KIND OF 'GUNDAM' MINI-SIZED OR NOT. I AM KNOWN AS JET JAGUAR, A ROBOT CREATED BY GORO IBUKI TO PROTECT HUMANITY FROM KAIJU AND ALIENS THAT MAY THREATEN THEM! I FELT A CALLING TO THIS HQ AND SO I CAME AS QUICK AS I COULD! THOUGH, PLEASE CHIBODEE. ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT A GUNDAM IS?"]

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Lizzy @GlassTrinity

demonbane__demonbane__by_fictionalomniverse-d8zgfkf.png

A 50 meter tall god made of steel crashed into a deep jungle, the impact shaking the ground beneath it under the titan's great weight.

In the clash between the two Shining Trapezohedrons, Demonbane had landed on yet another planet she didn't recognize. How far into space, or at what point in time, were they this time?

"Kurou! Stand up, quickly!"

There wasn't any time to waste. Master Therion could arrive and strike back any time!

Or at least, that was what the grimoire thought. After righting the Deus Machina and standing around for quite some time, Liber Legis was nowhere in sight.

---

That was a few hours ago. Apparently this was home to something called "The Coalition." Demonbane still stood outside the Torch in the jungle, Al Azif not really trusting the group enough to move the Deus Machina.

The concept of a multiverse wasn't really something Al didn't grasp, so there wasn't too much questioning there.

Out of all the times for the two of them to strike bad luck. It had to be when they still weren't sure whether Therion would pop and wreak havoc. Rising Demonbane back to it's feet, Kurou clutched a hand to his head. What had happened? This didn't look like any place Kurou could stand to recognize.

Was it some kind of trap that they had fallen in? Or was it some kind of illusion put on by a member of the Black Lodge?

Well, they weren't going to find out just standing around like this.

"Right, right! Let's just see if we can find some answers, Al.."

c50ea71a9692296be2786aed906149381291762925_large.jpg

----

So, there had apparently been some kind of group called the Coalition. Basically a hodgepodge of different beings from different universe who had all come together for one reason or another. Maybe they had a personal stake or maybe they just wanted to do good for the universes, however many of them their were. Kurou couldn't stand around and list all of the reasons why everybody joined up with this group.

It was enough to give him a headache however. It just felt like one moment he'd been doing business as usual and here they were stuck without too much of an idea of who to really go to. Their looked to be a talking snowman of some kind, a smaller almost comical-looking robot and so much more.

"Maybe it'd be best if we went and got ourselves acquainted, huh?"

@Lizzy @OnI6470 cuz wynaut @Kaykay @Anyone else i guess

503Samurott.png

"Shockwave!"

A being that Deoxys might be able to recognise as a 'Samurott' appeared before it. It physically appeared to be a Samurott, but something was different about it. Maybe it has something to do with the emblem on its head, between the nose and eyes. The otter-like creature was ready to unsheathe a blade

Symbol_autobot_reg.png

"Huh?" the Samurott walked up to Deoxys. "you have removed the emblem of the Decepticons from your body. I am unlikely to believe that you have turned over a new leaf, but only the Allspark will be able to tell. I will keep a close optic on you. I would be betraying my Spark to challenge you in a place like this... for now."

The otter-like being sheathed its blade, then looks at the others surrounding him.

"I apologise for interrupting any conversation you might be having. Do proceed with your words."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@GlassTrinity @Lizzy

latest

Silver Crow tanks the strikes like nothing.

"Ah!" The sounds of a mild sting emerged from his nonexistent beak. Alongside Doreen, he heads to the arena...

@Michale CS @Cromartie Sarkissian

THE TASKMASTER

The Taskmaster follows the strange girl "Im sorry, I havent introduced myself, you can call me... The Master, yeah, thats my name, dont mind the mask, its just for show, and you are...?" under the mask Taskmaster smiles, as the girl dont seem to recognize him. "Thats good, I can use that, if nobody in this place know me.."
As they walk to the meeting room Taskmaster can see that the place its huge, dont remember having seen a place like that before, "hummm... so you are also new?, I missed the welcoming speech, I think I ovesleep"

@Lizzy

claymore_clare_by_nonoyuki-d73f1mf.jpg

The Silver eyed witch would look back at him, stopping momentarily to study him before speaking.

"Clare." Was all she said, before looking forward and continuing to the meeting room. Kurou and his companion, if close by, would most likely be ignored by the blonde woman. She had a small objective to complete after all.

@OnI6470 @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite @Ringmaster
503Samurott.png

"Shockwave!"

A being that Deoxys might be able to recognise as a 'Samurott' appeared before it. It physically appeared to be a Samurott, but something was different about it. Maybe it has something to do with the emblem on its head, between the nose and eyes. The otter-like creature was ready to unsheathe a blade

Symbol_autobot_reg.png

"Huh?" the Samurott walked up to Deoxys. "you have removed the emblem of the Decepticons from your body. I am unlikely to believe that you have turned over a new leaf, but only the Allspark will be able to tell. I will keep a close optic on you. I would be betraying my Spark to challenge you in a place like this... for now."

The otter-like being sheathed its blade, then looks at the others surrounding him.

"I apologise for interrupting any conversation you might be having. Do proceed with your words."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@GlassTrinity @Lizzy

latest

Silver Crow tanks the strikes like nothing.

"Ah!" The sounds of a mild sting emerged from his nonexistent beak. Alongside Doreen, he heads to the arena...

@Michale CS @Cromartie Sarkissian

tumblr_inline_n37ntqKRcm1szribr.gif

The Lorulian had no clue what had just transpired and was practically speechless in his confusion. Huh, so many strange creatures and people met already. He wasn't sure if he was happy and wanted to smile, or just stay plain confused.

@GlassTrinity @Crow @T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody I missed

Doreen felt a little sorry for this Silver Crow for being so slow as to get hit by the casually tossed attack from Mar-Vell, but then she realized that if you didn't have a squirrel's agility to protect you, armor was the next best thing. As soon as she realized he was all right, she gave him a thumbs up.

Once arriving at the arena, she tucked herself behind cover, and scanned the air for Mar-Vell. This was only a spar so she didn't want to hurt him, nor did she want to risk using squirrels because some of them might get really hurt and that wasn't cool to do if you were just practicing.

@Crow @Cromartie Sarkissian

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I am." Was the calm reply from the seemingly ancient figure. As crooked as a gnarled tree, with eyes sharp and honed from the nameless years. The only indicator of his rank outwardly was a small badge on his coat, revealed only when he turned to face him. With a welcoming, if creepy air he extended his hand for a shake.

"How may I be of assistance?"

Behind him, the still of rubble in space would be seen on the foremost report he was looking over.

@Verite
Unflinching from the air that would perhaps otherwise intimidate other men like Citizen Snow, Ocelot, his arms tucked behind his back formally, would simply give the old man's hand a simple look for a brief moment, before nodding and obliging, giving a small shake.

"Major Ocelot, pleasure to make your acquaintance," the young man spoke coolly, before having his hands return to being crossed behind his back like before, "I was sent on behalf of the leading members to observe this... facility, and ensure that everything goes well," he spoke, his pause almost indicating that he waited a moment to choose how to describe this place, "I can imagine that the recruits can be quite troublesome, especially in large quantities such as this. I trust everything has been going well so far?"

@Ringmaster
Ravio would study Jet Jaguar curiously for a moment before shaking his hand with a smile.

"I'm Ravio." He introduced.

Ravio watched Ocelot leave with a slight tilt of his head, before his attention was then focused on Chibodee, who waved at him. He waved back with a nod of greeting.

@T.O.M. @Verite @GlassTrinity @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Hm, this human seemed to be familial with robots!

Or at the very least he assumed that's what a 'Gundam' was. But this was a much more warmer greeting than Jaguar had been expecting! This human didn't seem to think of the kaiju-fighting robot as a jester like the sentient snowman did! Which Jaguar supposed was kind in his own way! But despite how friendly this Chibodee seemed to be, Jaguar had to break the news one way or another.

QmI1EA8.png

"VRRRRRRRN!"

["THANK YOU! COMPLIMENTS COME AND GO WHEN YOU'RE BUSY PROTECTING THE EARTH BUT WHEN I GET TIME TO HEAR THEM OUT? IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! BUT I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM NOT ANY KIND OF 'GUNDAM' MINI-SIZED OR NOT. I AM KNOWN AS JET JAGUAR, A ROBOT CREATED BY GORO IBUKI TO PROTECT HUMANITY FROM KAIJU AND ALIENS THAT MAY THREATEN THEM! I FELT A CALLING TO THIS HQ AND SO I CAME AS QUICK AS I COULD! THOUGH, PLEASE CHIBODEE. ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT A GUNDAM IS?"]

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Lizzy @GlassTrinity
Chibodee just stared at Jet Jaguar, a smile still on his face. An awkward silence filled the gap between them as the young man's green eyes stared at the robot, before he'd speak again.

"... What?"

@T.O.M. @Lizzy @GlassTrinity @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Oh, uh, sure thing! No problem at all! This is the jungle portion of the Torch. It's a militarized base, used for training recruits The Coalition, an organization formed to eliminate threats to the peace of all the universes. From what I've heard, anyway...hehe." She laughed nervously, rubbing the ground with the edge of her shoe. "I arrived here by ship, though. Not...your way."

She brightened, letting out a wide grin. "I'm Ty Lee." She returned the introductions. "And yeah, I gathered that."

@T.O.M.
*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

A series of footsteps rang down the hallway as somebody approached. Is it the janitor, or is it...

...a baseball player?

off__batter_by_moonbird_draws_stuff-d65ux52.png

He didn't even seem to speak to anyone else, the man simply walking into the room and abruptly looking around for something. He held a small baseball bat at his side, and seemed to keep his face hidden by his solid black cap. In fact, he seemed to have no coloration in his entire body besides black and white, looking like something out of an old-timey film.

Of course, this was the choice of [[AUTHORNAME]], since he wished to make The Batter look disturbing enough, hah.

@C.T. @T.O.M.

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
claymore_clare_by_nonoyuki-d73f1mf.jpg

The Silver eyed witch would look back at him, stopping momentarily to study him before speaking.

"Clare." Was all she said, before looking forward and continuing to the meeting room. Kurou and his companion, if close by, would most likely be ignored by the blonde woman. She had a small objective to complete after all.

@OnI6470 @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite @Ringmaster

Ravio nodded, about to say something when something strange happened next.

tumblr_inline_n37ntqKRcm1szribr.gif

The Lorulian had no clue what had just transpired and was practically speechless in his confusion. Huh, so many strange creatures and people met already. He wasn't sure if he was happy and wanted to smile, or just stay plain confused.

@GlassTrinity @Crow @T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody I missed

THE TASKMASTER

"Clare, nice to meet you, and you dont have another name? a nickname?, and I see that you carry a great sword, Im a bit of a connaisseur and I can tell its quite good, mind telling me whats your job?, sorry if Im being a bit chatty but I get nervous when I dont know where Im or what Im doing, I have some health issues"
The Taskmaster keep scanning the place, trying to find something familiar, a brand name on the equipment, a badge, patch or even an advertisment. At last they reach the meeting room.

"This is?, the boss, commander or whoever run the place its here?, I should knock or just get in?"

@Lizzy

THE TASKMASTER

"Clare, nice to meet you, and you dont have another name? a nickname?, and I see that you carry a great sword, Im a bit of a connaisseur and I can tell its quite good, mind telling me whats your job?, sorry if Im being a bit chatty but I get nervous when I dont know where Im or what Im doing, I have some health issues"
The Taskmaster keep scanning the place, trying to find something familiar, a brand name on the equipment, a badge, patch or even an advertisment. At last they reach the meeting room.
"This is?, the boss, commander or whoever run the place its here?, I should knock or just get in?"

@Lizzy

"I have no nickname, other than what people call my kind. Claymores, Silver eyed witches. It makes no real difference to me since that is just what they call us. As for my job, I am usually asked to hunt down Yoma. They are more or less creatures that can shape shift and devour humans." She replied. Taskmaster reminded her of Raki, with all the questions he asked and all of the information he was currently sharing. She guessed it wasn't so bad. And they would become allies in the end so it was only right to share something right?

"It sounds like he's speaking with someone." Clare said once they arrived at the meeting room and Taskmaster asked on whether he should walk in or knock.

Deciding to help him make a decision she gave a sharp knock on the door once before entering calmly. Not bothering to wait for a reply.

@OnI6470 @Verite @Ringmaster

Last edited:
THE TASKMASTER

The Taskmaster couldnt believe what he heard, the girl, Clare dont seems to know who he is "could be possible? a place without heroes?, I just died and went to heaven?, oh, the things that I could do without any of these annoying "heroes" but his smile fades when he heard that Clare "job" was hunting some kind of monster shapeshifters who like to eat humans. "That could be bad, I dont like mixing with things like that, but I can manage that, its not so bad"
Clare get in without waiting for someone to let her in, so he follows her to at last meet the one man who could tell him what he was doing here.

Chibodee just stared at Jet Jaguar, a smile still on his face. An awkward silence filled the gap between them as the young man's green eyes stared at the robot, before he'd speak again.

"... What?"
"Shockwave!"

If Jet Jaguar had confused the hell out of Chibodee with his speedy explanation on what he was, it didn't occur to the robot. If anything he was worried about the awkward silence, believing some outside force had caused the conversation's awkward levels to tilt dramatically! Taking a heroic pose, Jet Jaguar waved a hand towards Chibodee to assure him that no harm would come to him or Ravio either for that matter!

latest

"VRRRRRRN!"

["DO NOT FRET CHIBODEE CROCKET! I WILL FIND WHATEVER CAUSED THE ABRUPT SILENCE IN OUR CONVERSATION AND SEE THAT IT DOES NOT DO SO AGAIN!"]

Before Jet Jaguar could proceed to do whatever that entailed, another being approached the group. This was one that Jet Jaguar simply couldn't ignore. Turning to face the pokemon as it approached, the robot adopted a fighting stance towards Shockwave/Samurott.

"VRRRRRN!!"

["I MUST ADMIT I'VE NEVER SEEN A CREATURE LIKE YOU BEFORE! BUT WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS, FRIEND? HOSTILE OR FRIENDLY?"]

@Crow @Lizzy @Verite @GlassTrinity

Last edited:
Unflinching from the air that would perhaps otherwise intimidate other men like Citizen Snow, Ocelot, his arms tucked behind his back formally, would simply give the old man's hand a simple look for a brief moment, before nodding and obliging, giving a small shake.

"Major Ocelot, pleasure to make your acquaintance," the young man spoke coolly, before having his hands return to being crossed behind his back like before, "I was sent on behalf of the leading members to observe this... facility, and ensure that everything goes well," he spoke, his pause almost indicating that he waited a moment to choose how to describe this place, "I can imagine that the recruits can be quite troublesome, especially in large quantities such as this. I trust everything has been going well so far?"

@Ringmaster
"Indeed! At least in the initial stage. Our recruiters were very through in selecting anyone who would heed the call, though they do for reasons of their own. Besides giving us a more incredible amount of skills and backgrounds to work on, we're also able to conduct a census- Identify troublemakers, if you will."

He smiled and indicated the latest report he was reviewing as an example, as with a casual wave he opened the meeting room door without hands at the knock. This was mostly a place for official meetings, the amphitheater and screen making it ideal for fort-wide announcements. He rather liked it, the vast egg-white walls and benches....Ah, but back to the example.

"This is a report just came in, from our intelligence network. Currently, they just let us know of the escape of two folk- One of whom actually took place in the battle that the Archdemon itself fell. A Mr. Felix? With our knowledge and our database, identifying the potential problems can and will in the long run be beneficial....And it is required before we bring in anyone, I assure you Major. Another Reaper problem or similar would be a poor showing for our group as is. But come, was there anything in particular you wished to see about the Torch?"

Taskmaster and Clare would find themselves in the Meeting Room- The vast area where voices echoed strangely and were distorted, as two figures in the distance discussed calmly over something the elder appeared to be showing to the one known as Ocelot.

@Lizzy @OnI6470 @Verite

Between the arrival of yet another pokemon, Jet Jaguar's foolish behavior, and the two humans caught in the middle Snow didn't know where to even begin to jump into conversation. Still, one person among them was worthy of Snow's full attention but for reasons different than the rest. Deoxys seemed like the most uptight person in their colorful group, but at least he was no fool unlike now Snow perceived Jet Jaguar to be.

"Gahahaha! Look at this fool go, what a show!" Snow laughed, elbowing Deoxys with one arm and pointing at Jaguar with the other. "Metal man, go on and fight this blue creature on four legs. I don't like it's tone!"

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Lizzy @AnyoneIForgot

"I have no nickname, other than what people call my kind. Claymores, Silver eyed witches. It makes no real difference to me since that is just what they call us. As for my job, I am usually asked to hunt down Yoma. They are more or less creatures that can shape shift and devour humans." She replied. Taskmaster reminded her of Raki, with all the questions he asked and all of the information he was currently sharing. She guessed it wasn't so bad. And they would become allies in the end so it was only right to share something right?

"It sounds like he's speaking with someone." Clare said once they arrived at the meeting room and Taskmaster asked on whether he should walk in or knock.

Deciding to help him make a decision she gave a sharp knock on the door once before entering calmly. Not bothering to wait for a reply.

@OnI6470 @Verite @Ringmaster
THE TASKMASTER

The Taskmaster couldnt believe what he heard, the girl, Clare dont seems to know who he is "could be possible? a place without heroes?, I just died and went to heaven?, oh, the things that I could do without any of these annoying "heroes" but his smile fades when he heard that Clare "job" was hunting some kind of monster shapeshifters who like to eat humans. "That could be bad, I dont like mixing with things like that, but I can manage that, its not so bad"
Clare get in without waiting for someone to let her in, so he follows her to at last meet the one man who could tell him what he was doing here.
"Indeed! At least in the initial stage. Our recruiters were very through in selecting anyone who would heed the call, though they do for reasons of their own. Besides giving us a more incredible amount of skills and backgrounds to work on, we're also able to conduct a census- Identify troublemakers, if you will."

He smiled and indicated the latest report he was reviewing as an example, as with a casual wave he opened the meeting room door without hands at the knock. This was mostly a place for official meetings, the amphitheater and screen making it ideal for fort-wide announcements. He rather liked it, the vast egg-white walls and benches....Ah, but back to the example.

"This is a report just came in, from our intelligence network. Currently, they just let us know of the escape of two folk- One of whom actually took place in the battle that the Archdemon itself fell. A Mr. Felix? With our knowledge and our database, identifying the potential problems can and will in the long run be beneficial....And it is required before we bring in anyone, I assure you Major. Another Reaper problem or similar would be a poor showing for our group as is. But come, was there anything in particular you wished to see about the Torch?"

Taskmaster and Clare would find themselves in the Meeting Room- The vast area where voices echoed strangely and were distorted, as two figures in the distance discussed calmly over something the elder appeared to be showing to the one known as Ocelot.

@Lizzy @OnI6470 @Verite
Nodding at the old man's enthusiasm, Ocelot listened to him speak, his thoughts following all of it as he nodded every so often. Well, the commander certainly seemed thorough. He lived up to his title of commander. Competent, civil, collected. The three C's. Or at least, some variation of them.

Still, the news from the intelligence department intrigued him, even if it was likely little of his business. Granted, it wasn't like these news were exactly "exclusive," at least, not to relatively higher-ranked members like himself, but the Arch Demon business and anyone relating to that... He had no personal attachment to any of that, as by the time he had joined this organization, the villain had already been defeated. The dragon had been slain, the witch was dead, all that jazz.

Speaking of which... Even after the fall of the Arch Demon, it seemed that his mark had been made in the end, which acted as the blueprint for other evildoers to continue his work, like the aforementioned Reapers and their leader, some supposedly petulant and snot-nosed brat, as well as a heretical priest who, in poetic terms, was even more devilish than the very demons he tricked. This was far from the end. In the end, those villains that had fallen would be replaced by even more villains, and the cycle would continue. That was why the Coalition and the multiversal United Nations seemed to continue to exist. To maintain the peace that those villains wished to disrupt.

When the question would be poised to him, Ocelot would promptly respond. "Nothing in particular; just that it's doing well. I merely came in order to escort some new recruits here, and I had figured that I may as well check up on this facility's status while I--" He began, before being interrupted upon the arrival of Taskmaster and Clare.

MGS4%20-%20Ocelot%20-%20MGS3-468x.jpg

"Hm, it appears that we have more visitors. I take it you two are recruits? If so, what might your business be here?" He asked sharply. Though he might not have intended to, or even cared to mind if he were thinking about it, his tone might have come off as a little overbearing, despite the brief words, and perhaps even a bit rude, though Major Ocelot liked to imagine that he was just a very to-the-point person.

@Lizzy @Ringmaster @OnI6470

Nodding at the old man's enthusiasm, Ocelot listened to him speak, his thoughts following all of it as he nodded every so often. Well, the commander certainly seemed thorough. He lived up to his title of commander. Competent, civil, collected. The three C's. Or at least, some variation of them.

Still, the news from the intelligence department intrigued him, even if it was likely little of his business. Granted, it wasn't like these news were exactly "exclusive," at least, not to relatively higher-ranked members like himself, but the Arch Demon business and anyone relating to that... He had no personal attachment to any of that, as by the time he had joined this organization, the villain had already been defeated. The dragon had been slain, the witch was dead, all that jazz.

Speaking of which... Even after the fall of the Arch Demon, it seemed that his mark had been made in the end, which acted as the blueprint for other evildoers to continue his work, like the aforementioned Reapers and their leader, some supposedly petulant and snot-nosed brat, as well as a heretical priest who, in poetic terms, was even more devilish than the very demons he tricked. This was far from the end. In the end, those villains that had fallen would be replaced by even more villains, and the cycle would continue. That was why the Coalition and the multiversal United Nations seemed to continue to exist. To maintain the peace that those villains wished to disrupt.

When the question would be poised to him, Ocelot would promptly respond. "Nothing in particular; just that it's doing well. I merely came in order to escort some new recruits here, and I had figured that I may as well check up on this facility's status while I--" He began, before being interrupted upon the arrival of Taskmaster and Clare.

"Hm, it appears that we have more visitors. I take it you two are recruits? If so, what might your business be here?" He asked sharply. Though he might not have intended to, or even cared to mind if he were thinking about it, his tone might have come off as a little overbearing, despite the brief words, and perhaps even a bit rude, though Major Ocelot liked to imagine that he was just a very to-the-point person.

THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster follows Clare, she was right, he could hear two distinct voices, "could be useful remember this voices, maybe if they keep talking..." he thinks as they approach the two men talking. At last a military looking guy adress them.
"Russian?, no way, this cant be a russian base, I have been there and never have seen a base like this" the man ask them if they are recruits "Recruits?, no, no, no... Im not a recruit, Im a merc... bounty hunter!, and I only work for cash, I get my mission, I got it done and I get my paycheck, simple as that, and as a fact I dont know how the hell I get here, the last I remember was being at home making an omelette"

Last edited:

demonbane__demonbane__by_fictionalomniverse-d8zgfkf.png

A 50 meter tall god made of steel crashed into a deep jungle, the impact shaking the ground beneath it under the titan's great weight.

In the clash between the two Shining Trapezohedrons, Demonbane had landed on yet another planet she didn't recognize. How far into space, or at what point in time, were they this time?

"Kurou! Stand up, quickly!"

There wasn't any time to waste. Master Therion could arrive and strike back any time!

Or at least, that was what the grimoire thought. After righting the Deus Machina and standing around for quite some time, Liber Legis was nowhere in sight.

---

That was a few hours ago. Apparently this was home to something called "The Coalition." Demonbane still stood outside the Torch in the jungle, Al Azif not really trusting the group enough to move the Deus Machina.

The concept of a multiverse wasn't really something Al didn't grasp, so there wasn't too much questioning there.

Out of all the times for the two of them to strike bad luck. It had to be when they still weren't sure whether Therion would pop and wreak havoc. Rising Demonbane back to it's feet, Kurou clutched a hand to his head. What had happened? This didn't look like any place Kurou could stand to recognize.

Was it some kind of trap that they had fallen in? Or was it some kind of illusion put on by a member of the Black Lodge?

Well, they weren't going to find out just standing around like this.

"Right, right! Let's just see if we can find some answers, Al.."

c50ea71a9692296be2786aed906149381291762925_large.jpg

----

So, there had apparently been some kind of group called the Coalition. Basically a hodgepodge of different beings from different universe who had all come together for one reason or another. Maybe they had a personal stake or maybe they just wanted to do good for the universes, however many of them their were. Kurou couldn't stand around and list all of the reasons why everybody joined up with this group.

It was enough to give him a headache however. It just felt like one moment he'd been doing business as usual and here they were stuck without too much of an idea of who to really go to. Their looked to be a talking snowman of some kind, a smaller almost comical-looking robot and so much more.

"Maybe it'd be best if we went and got ourselves acquainted, huh?"

@Lizzy @OnI6470 cuz wynaut @Kaykay @Anyone else i guess
"You can lower yourself to talking to a talking snowman," Al derided him, immediately assuming he'd talk with the stupidest, or perhaps what was tied for the title, thing around.

"This way."

Without skipping a beat, the grimoire walked off to the meeting room, which seemed to be the best way to figure out whether they wanted anything to do with this. If they were just going to become mules like Kurou was for the Hadou Group, she wasn't interested in the slightest. But if the multiverse offered some effective way to combat Master Therion, she was all in.

And thus she interrupted to give a shout to who seemed to be the leader in the room.

RyGEn3h.png

"So, what do you guys have to offer?"

That was all she really wanted from them anyway.

@T.O.M. @Verite @Lizzy @OnI6470

THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster follows Clare, she was right, he could hear two distinct voices, "could be useful remember this voices, maybe if they keep talking..." he thinks as they approach the two men talking. At last a military looking guy adress them.
"Russian?, no way, this cant be a russian base, I have been there and never have seen a base like this" the man ask them if they are recruits "Recruits?, no, no, no... Im not a recruit, Im a merc... bounty hunter!, and I only work for cash, I get my mission, I got it done and I get my paycheck, simple as that, and as a fact I dont know how the hell I get here, the last I remember was being at home making an omelette"

"I am a recruit." Claire answered.

"I only came to escort this man here, since he didn't know his way around the place and such." She added.

"You can lower yourself to talking to a talking snowman," Al derided him, immediately assuming he'd talk with the stupidest, or perhaps what was tied for the title, thing around.

"This way."

Without skipping a beat, the grimoire walked off to the meeting room, which seemed to be the best way to figure out whether they wanted anything to do with this. If they were just going to become mules like Kurou was for the Hadou Group, she wasn't interested in the slightest. But if the multiverse offered some effective way to combat Master Therion, she was all in.

And thus she interrupted to give a shout to who seemed to be the leader in the room.

RyGEn3h.png

Once Al showed up Claire turned to look at her over her shoulder before turning to look back to the Commander and Ocelot.

@Ringmaster @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Between the arrival of yet another pokemon, Jet Jaguar's foolish behavior, and the two humans caught in the middle Snow didn't know where to even begin to jump into conversation. Still, one person among them was worthy of Snow's full attention but for reasons different than the rest. Deoxys seemed like the most uptight person in their colorful group, but at least he was no fool unlike now Snow perceived Jet Jaguar to be.

"Gahahaha! Look at this fool go, what a show!" Snow laughed, elbowing Deoxys with one arm and pointing at Jaguar with the other. "Metal man, go on and fight this blue creature on four legs. I don't like it's tone!"

@T.O.M. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Lizzy @AnyoneIForgot

If Jet Jaguar had confused the hell out of Chibodee with his speedy explanation on what he was, it didn't occur to the robot. If anything he was worried about the awkward silence, believing some outside force had caused the conversation's awkward levels to tilt dramatically! Taking a heroic pose, Jet Jaguar waved a hand towards Chibodee to assure him that no harm would come to him or Ravio either for that matter!

latest

"VRRRRRRN!"

["DO NOT FRET CHIBODEE CROCKET! I WILL FIND WHATEVER CAUSED THE ABRUPT SILENCE IN OUR CONVERSATION AND SEE THAT IT DOES NOT DO SO AGAIN!"]

Before Jet Jaguar could proceed to do whatever that entailed, another being approached the group. This was one that Jet Jaguar simply couldn't ignore. Turning to face the pokemon as it approached, the robot adopted a fighting stance towards Shockwave/Samurott.

"VRRRRRN!!"

["I MUST ADMIT I'VE NEVER SEEN A CREATURE LIKE YOU BEFORE! BUT WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS, FRIEND? HOSTILE OR FRIENDLY?"]

@Crow @Lizzy @Verite @GlassTrinity

Confused. Ravio was very confused. So he stood more towards the back and just watched with a slight tilt of his head.

@GlassTrinity @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @others

Last edited:

"This way."

RyGEn3h.png

Noticing the 'bite' in Al's latest snipe, Al glanced over in the direction of the snowman. As it stood alongside the robot Kurou had seen while walking in here, he couldn't help but noticed it looked just a bit strange. Not that Kurou had gone around judging snowman but most he had seen didn't sprout legs and arms, let alone laugh and arrange fights with robots and...Whatever the hell that other creature was.

dSGCeTk.jpg

"Uh...I think I'll pass."

Having gotten momentarily distracted while trying to figure out just what some of the other 'occupants' of this place were, he almost lost track of Al. Breaking his train of thought, he'd make his way after the grimoire. Al wasn't the type to just sit around and wait for things, and given that they were in a place dedicated to apparently training people to help some kind of Coalition defend the universe? She seemed pretty justified in that regard. Kurou himself was still trying to think it all over. If-perish the thought-there were others other there like Therion or even stronger?

Then who's to say they wouldn't come to Kurou's neck of the woods and start trouble? When he can barely handle one threat on that level, stacking the odds even higher didn't seem like a good thing to even contemplate. But maybe it'd be jumping the gun a bit too quickly before he got to know some of the other members here. Following in step behind Al, Kurou took a good long hard glance around those who may have ended up here.

One seemed to be a guy in some kind of costume with a skull mask. Wasn't Kurou's style but he supposed he couldn't really judge. Even if he couldn't quite understand the reasoning behind it. Then there was a woman who claimed she was a recruit and simply helping out the man with the skull mask. But the one who caught Kurou's interest was the other man. He seemed...almost military-like.

It seemed introductions if any would have be to done by him. Now that Al had gone and gotten everyone's attention with her shout as she had.

w8IKSB8.jpg

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Kurou Daijuuji's the name. My companion here's Al."

@Verite @Lizzy @Kaykay @Ringmaster

THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster was about to talk when hes interrupted by another girl who pass them, still what she asks its more intresting to him than what he was to ask.
"Yes, shes right, what do you offer?, recruit or not, I dont work for free, who wants my services needs to pay for it, dollars, euros, gold, diamonds, Im not picky about how I get paid".
Then another guy get in, he claims to be the companion of the other girl, "Kurou Daijuuji and Al?, no, I dont ever have heard such names, they aint mercs, at least no ones I know".
The Taskmaster waits for the russian guy or the older one to explain whats going on.

sprite_taskmaster_stand.gif

Last edited:
THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster follows Clare, she was right, he could hear two distinct voices, "could be useful remember this voices, maybe if they keep talking..." Taskmaster thinks as they approach the two men talking. At last a military looking guy adress them.

"This way."

RyGEn3h.png

"I am a recruit." Claire answered.

"I only came to escort this man here, since he didn't know his way around the place and such." She added.

Once Al showed up Claire turned to look at her over her shoulder before turning to look back to the Commander and Ocelot.

@Ringmaster @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.
Noticing the 'bite' in Al's latest snipe, Al glanced over in the direction of the snowman. As it stood alongside the robot Kurou had seen while walking in here, he couldn't help but noticed it looked just a bit strange. Not that Kurou had gone around judging snowman but most he had seen didn't sprout legs and arms, let alone laugh and arrange fights with robots and...Whatever the hell that other creature was.

dSGCeTk.jpg

"Uh...I think I'll pass."

Having gotten momentarily distracted while trying to figure out just what some of the other 'occupants' of this place were, he almost lost track of Al. Breaking his train of thought, he'd make his way after the grimoire. Al wasn't the type to just sit around and wait for things, and given that they were in a place dedicated to apparently training people to help some kind of Coalition defend the universe? She seemed pretty justified in that regard. Kurou himself was still trying to think it all over. If-perish the thought-there were others other there like Therion or even stronger?

Then who's to say they wouldn't come to Kurou's neck of the woods and start trouble? When he can barely handle one threat on that level, stacking the odds even higher didn't seem like a good thing to even contemplate. But maybe it'd be jumping the gun a bit too quickly before he got to know some of the other members here. Following in step behind Al, Kurou took a good long hard glance around those who may have ended up here.

One seemed to be a guy in some kind of costume with a skull mask. Wasn't Kurou's style but he supposed he couldn't really judge. Even if he couldn't quite understand the reasoning behind it. Then there was a woman who claimed she was a recruit and simply helping out the man with the skull mask. But the one who caught Kurou's interest was the other man. He seemed...almost military-like.

It seemed introductions if any would have be to done by him. Now that Al had gone and gotten everyone's attention with her shout as she had.

w8IKSB8.jpg

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Kurou Daijuuji's the name. My companion here's Al."

@Verite @Lizzy @Kaykay @Ringmaster
THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster was about to talk when hes interrupted by another girl who pass them, still what she asks its more intresting to him than what he was to ask.
"Yes, shes right, what do you offer?, recruit or not, I dont work for free, who wants my services needs to pay for it, dollars, euros, gold, diamonds, Im not picky about how I get paid".
Then another guy get in, he claims to be the companion of the other girl, "Kurou Daijuuji and Al?, no, I dont ever have heard such names, they aint mercs, at least no ones I know".
The Taskmaster waits for the russian guy or the older one to explain whats going on.

sprite_taskmaster_stand.gif
xI82WzF.gif

The young major eyed the new arrivals silently for a brief moment, examining their features, mannerisms, and so on. Hmm... So it would seem that there had been a recent influx of poor souls who had accidentally wandered off and gotten themselves caught in something that warped them into an alternate world that they did not belong to, as, judging by their words and expressions, they weren't recruits, and moreover, didn't seem to even really want to be here.

Well, may as well set them straight, and then see if they still wanted to stick around. He knew that many people in their kinds of positions would likely want to rush home, but perhaps display a small interest in at least being able to return from time to time as they pleased, as people these days seemed to always have something to do back home...

Finally, after a brief moment of quick thinking, Ocelot would speak again, keeping in mind everyone's names.

"Let us begin with... where you are right now. It looks like we have some poor, lost souls on our hands, commander," the young man spoke, glancing towards the old man, then back at everyone. Though his words might have come off as condescending and / or patronizing, a distinct lack of care in his voice would possibly cause one to think otherwise about how he felt.

"I am Major Ocelot, and the world that you currently reside in, we call, The Torch. It is a training ground for the Coalition, an organization that acts as a sort of fighting force against forces that would threaten the multiverse. I take it you all of heard of the concept of parallel worlds, and much more, in your home worlds, yes?"

Ah, yes. And then there was the man in the costume who seemed to be set on receiving payment in return for his services, should he join the Coalition. Ocelot wasn't exactly sure about disclosing this kind of information initially, but there was no harm, considering the amount of people who he imagined would be able to silence this man should any... undesirable leaking of information occur.

"And we are well-funded, should you choose to join for a price, and though a notable fraction of the credits we earn go to the Greater United Nations, we still have a sizable amount of currencies. But I would consider... Instead of wondering if we're worth your while, we'd have to wonder if you are worth our while. I'd like to believe we have high standards after all."

"For the combat troops, at least."

Ocelot was never going to admit that people named "Scrooge McDuck" and "Ms. Frizzle" were members of the Coalition as well, and the longer they knew that, the better.

@Lizzy @Ringmaster @Kaykay @T.O.M. @OnI6470

Status
Not open for further replies.