Status
Not open for further replies.
The DNA Pokemon seemed to be completely still, as it stood staring off into space. All of a sudden, a deep, unfeeling telepathic voice rang out through the vast glass dome.

deoxys_icon_1_by_animelova56-d4twu8g.png

"Speak, human."

The alien demanded, in a rather intimidating tone. It seemed to be non-hostile for now, but it wasn't too keen on visitors.

@Lizzy

Ravio jumped a bit, not expecting that from Deoxys so suddenly.

"Oh! I was just passing through is all. Don't mind me if I'm bothering you with your meditation." Ravio seemed just a tad nervous, but seeing that Deoxys wasn't hostile he calmed quickly enough.

19eeda83d91e93a23ec9776edc9d6b0d.jpg

He hoped that Deoxys wouldn't mind the company.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

H8TVFnY.png

A Guardian of the Multiverse, how ridiculous to think they expected him to hold such a title. Normally he would have responded to the Coalition's offer by turning them into uniquely shaped popsicles, but desperate times called for desperate measures and an escape from his universe was just what he needed. Hitching a ride with some do-gooders was more than a fair trade in comparison to imprisonment or worse yet... Melting.

Snow would ravage this 'Coalition' in due time, but for now he was letting his curiosity get the better of him as he explored the grounds. Despite not having ears, Snow could feel the little pitter patter of the small feet of an innocent near by. He followed, the sounds of his feet giving off the loud crunching and packing sound that snow usually made, compliments of his large and heavy body. Into the Biosphere he went. "Hmmmm..." Snow hummed excitedly. Such diverse plant life they had here, and smart as well considering that some of the more exotic plants even shied away from him as he walked. Either they sensed what kind of a creature he truly was, or the intense cold surrounding him disturbed the flora into retreating.

Snow stopped upon encountering the source of those little footsteps. He smiled a toothy grin looking down at the little purple rabbit and strange looking creature in meditation. "What a cute little rabbit." Snow stated in a gentle but coarse voice, much like that of a kind old timer as he leaned down to get a closer look.

@Lizzy - @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited by a moderator:
H8TVFnY.png

A Guardian of the Multiverse, how ridiculous to think they expected him to hold such a title. Normally he would have responded the the Coalition's offer by turning them into uniquely shaped popsicles, but desperate times called for desperate measures and an escape from his universe was just what he needed. Hitching a ride with some do-gooders was more than a fair trade in comparison to imprisonment or worse yet... Melting.

Snow would ravage this 'Coalition' in due time, but for now he was letting his curiosity get the better of him as he explored the grounds. Despite not having ears, Snow could feel the little pitter patter of the small feet of an innocent near by. He followed, the sounds of his feet giving off the loud crunching and packing sound that snow usually made, compliments of his large and heavy body. Into the Biosphere he went. "Hmmmm..." Snow hummed excitedly. Such diverse plant life they had here, and smart as well considering that some of the more exotic plants even shied away from him as he walked. Either they sensed what kind of a creature he truly was, or the intense cold surrounding him disturbed the flora into retreating.

Snow stopped upon encountering the source of those little footsteps. He smiled a toothy grin looking down at the little purple rabbit and strange looking creature in meditation. "What a cute little rabbit." Snow stated in a gentle but coarse voice, much like that of a kind old timer as he leaned down to get a closer look.

@Lizzy - @CrunchyCHEEZIT

9182ab0a521bd8b352e6b2eae1e66cfa.jpg

Ravio was having a large snow person loom over him. So far it didn't seem hostile either but he was sure both him and the red and blue meditating creature could of crushed him if they so wished.

"Thank you?" He replied.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @GlassTrinity

H8TVFnY.png

A Guardian of the Multiverse, how ridiculous to think they expected him to hold such a title. Normally he would have responded to the Coalition's offer by turning them into uniquely shaped popsicles, but desperate times called for desperate measures and an escape from his universe was just what he needed. Hitching a ride with some do-gooders was more than a fair trade in comparison to imprisonment or worse yet... Melting.

@Lizzy - @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Deoxys seemed to halt it's meditation, turning around to face the two organisms that intruded upop its mental zone. The creature was even more alien-looking on a closer inspection, its "body" vibrating slightly as it stared upon the two. A male human, plain and simple. However, the large snow creature seemed to catch the eye of Deoxys. The alien loomed closer, some of the planets around it seemingly lifting up slightly. The cold, chilling presence of Snow would be countered by the constant psychic humming of Deoxys; it didn't seem obvious at first, but as the pokemon approached, a very light, harmless pressure could be felt upon the mind; as if the alien has it within its grasp.

"Hm. Ice-type. Evolved, most likely." Deoxys said as it looked over Snow. The Pokemon sounded like a scientist giving an analysis.

@Lizzy @GlassTrinity

THE TASKMASTER

"How the hell I end up here?, the last thing I remember was making breakfast, watching the news and getting ready to check my bank account" , thinks the skullfaced man who has been lurking around the landing zone hours ago. He strains trying to remember something but nothing comes, he has been able to avoid the troops or whatever they are, at first he thought it was some kind of movie set or some S.H.I.E.L.D. base but nobody here looked like a S.H.I.E.L.D agent.
"I could try to take a ship, maybe take one hostage, but this place... has a weird vibe, what to do... what to do...?, what the hell, maybe I went in this mess by myself and dont remember as usual, time to find out whats going on"
Taskmaster sighs as he begins to take off his weapons and put them on the shield, only leave some hidden blades around his body, then kicks the shield letting it slides to the middle of the landing zone, he then follow it with his arms up.
"All right Mr. Cameron, Im here to do my scenes, I surrender, Im unarmed, Nick? is it you?, come to talk with your old pal Taskmaster, we can have a deal, 50% off the next time you need me, you cant have a better deal!"
Taskmaster kneels with his hands behind his head.

THE TASKMASTER

"How the hell I end up here?, the last thing I remember was making breakfast, watching the news and getting ready to check my bank account" , thinks the skullfaced man who has been lurking around the landing zone hours ago. He strains trying to remember something but nothing comes, he has been able to avoid the troops or whatever they are, at first he thought it was some kind of movie set or some S.H.I.E.L.D. base but nobody here looked like a S.H.I.E.L.D agent.
"I could try to take a ship, maybe take one hostage, but this place... has a weird vibe, what to do... what to do...?, what the hell, maybe I went in this mess by myself and dont remember as usual, time to find out whats going on"
Taskmaster sighs as he begins to take off his weapons and put them on the shield, only leave some hidden blades around his body, then kicks the shield letting it slides to the middle of the landing zone, he then follow it with his arms up.
"All right Mr. Cameron, Im here to do my scenes, I surrender, Im unarmed, Nick? is it you?, come to talk with your old pal Taskmaster, we can have a deal, 50% off the next time you need me, you cant have a better deal!"
Taskmaster kneels with his hands behind his head.

After the meeting moments before, Clarr had wandered, eventually ending up at the landing zone. She leaned against a far wall thinking to herself until Taskmaster suddenly came out of nowhere spouting nonsense.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

@OnI6470

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

After the meeting moments before, Clarr had wandered, eventually ending up at the landing zone. She leaned against a far wall thinking to herself until Taskmaster suddenly came out of nowhere spouting nonsense.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

@OnI6470
THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster turns to the strange girl, she looked like some extra from the Lord of the Rings.
"Uh?, what Im doing?, Im surrending, I want to know whats this place and what Im doing here, dont take it bad lady, but you dont look like you are the one calling the shots, you can take me to the boss or the supreme leader?"
Taskmaster takes a long look at the girl, "... big sword, armor, and they arent some kind of prop, no, its the real deal, and she must be stronger than what she looks, that sword isnt light and just looking at her I can tell that she knows how to use it, better be careful until I find whats going on"

epseven32.jpg

"So this is the Torch, huh? Seems pretty dead for a place with a name that invokes the thought of red hot heat!" The young man known as Chibodee Crocket, pilot of the Gundam Maxter and known as Neo-America in his world, would exclaim excitedly upon landing in the place. After the defeat of Ishikawa, there wasn't a lot to particularly do as a member of the Shuffle Alliance. So with that, the Queen of Spades himself (God, he'd never live that title down) had idly waited for something new and exciting to happen. Something really out of this world!

And so, that was what happened.

Something not from this world happened, and though the details are a bit complicated, one way or another, some organization called the Coalition would come into contact with the Shuffle Alliance, asking for recruitment of some sort for what they described to be "multiversal protection." Though the task seemed to be daunting, the Shuffle Alliance weren't ones to back down from that!

That's why... Domon had to decline so that he could spend more time with Rain whilst preserving the word of Master Asia, Argo still had to answer for his crimes by doing some more time, George was busy with his own duties as a Noble, and Sai Saichi had his own goals in mind of reviving the Shaolin Temple, so it was all up to Chibodee to do all the work. Not that he minded terribly much. It was their loss if they wanted to stick to some boring life, even if they might say that Ishikawa's rise was enough excitement for them to last a lifetime. After all, a fighter's life meant that you could only rest when you were dead!

With all that being said, he'd excitedly jab at the air, as though shadow boxing, looking expectedly at any other people at the Torch, as though he were expecting to get some combat training out of this. After all, if this was supposed to be a training center, then Chibodee was sure that he was more than qualified for the job, but he didn't mind if he'd have to show off a few moves before he'd be accepted. After all, with the discovery of the greater multiverse, there's definitely bound to be some new, interesting, and strong fighters ready to confront!

"So, who am I goin' up against first?!"

xI82WzF.gif

"Don't you ever shut up? Have you no discipline?" A young man of somewhere around 20 years old would respond, stepping off the ship alongside Chibodee. Though the man most commonly known as Revolver Ocelot, or rather, Major Ocelot, was roughly the same age as the boxer, it rarely felt like the case, whether because Ocelot generally acted like an older man, or because Chibodee acted like a younger man, who could say for sure? One thing that was for certain, however, was that Major Ocelot held the title for a reason. A member who had quickly climbed the ranks of the Coalition after joining shortly after the Arch Demon's Downfall, the ace of the "Second Generation of the Coalition Members" as some might describe, Ocelot was perhaps the highest-ranking member present in The Torch, save for perhaps the Commander in charge of this place.

Which was why he was here; to make sure that the Commander was overseeing this place just fine, and in either case, to supervise the trainees here. Though most of them seemed civil... for now, the hotheaded American next to Ocelot made him wonder if he and the rest of the staff would be quite enough for supervision.

Oh, well. One could suppose that he was about to find out.

char_3863.jpg

Without missing a beat, the Gundam pilot gave a small laugh, like that was a dumb question.

"'Course I do! I'm a part of the Shuffle Alliance after all! I know all about discipline and focus! It's just that I'm also itchin' to see if these people are worth my time, know what I'm sayin', Mister Ocelot?!" Chibodee would cockily respond to Ocelot, giving the man who was technically his superior a toothy grin, much to the chagrin of the blonde man.

Ocelot-gif.gif

"That's Major Ocelot to you," the young man would snappily reply, emphasizing the title in his codename, "And don't you forget it."

The rank was like a sign of pride for him, and he had always been like that, even when he had come into contact with the man who he simply referred to as "John," just as that man referred to him by his real name, "Adamska." Because they were not animals. They were not snakes or ocelots. They were men to each other.

Anyway, before digression happens, Ocelot would clear his throat, intent on continuing to speak before Chibodee would be able to give an unintelligent response like all he was capable.

"In any case, I'm going to speak to the Commander in charge of this place. In the meantime, why don't you... get acquainted with your fellow recruits? And please do refrain from starting any needless skirmishes. I already regret bringing you along for this."

"You got it, boss-man! Bosselot!" Chibodee would simply reply with a thumbs up, before walking off, seemingly in good spirits, looking for interesting people to get to know.

With a stern expression on his face, Ocelot would only give a sigh, hoping to dear God that this man wasn't just a bad mistake, before also walking off in the opposite direction silently. Hmm... Where would the Commander be though? One had to wonder...

Approaching the closest group of people he could find, notably Deoxys, Ravio, and Snow, the young man would clear his throat to make his presence be known to them, a badge on his breast with the Coalition's logo on it communicating for him that he was a high-ranking officer.

"Excuse me, recruits. Would you happen to know where I can find the Commander in charge of this facility?"

That is... If they can even speak.

It was only then that Ocelot realized Deoxys and Snow did not have mouths.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @CrunchyCHEEZIT @GlassTrinity @Ringmaster @Anybody wantin' to tussle with Chibodee meanwhile

• Love
THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster turns to the strange girl, she looked like some extra from the Lord of the Rings.
"Uh?, what Im doing?, Im surrending, I want to know whats this place and what Im doing here, dont take it bad lady, but you dont look like you are the one calling the shots, you can take me to the boss or the supreme leader?"
Taskmaster takes a long look at the girl, "... big sword, armor, and they arent some kind of prop, no, its the real deal, and she must be stronger than what she looks, that sword isnt light and just looking at her I can tell that she knows how to use it, better be careful until I find whats going on"

"I'm new here, but from what I've heard in my short time here this is a training facility called The Torch. As for the boss, I don't know where he is. But, if you're in a rush to see him, then I will try and help you find him to the best of my abilities." Clare said rather bluntly. Pushing her self off of the wall she was currently leaning on she turned toward the exit, not bothering to look back as she began to head to the first place that came to mind to look. The meeting room.

@OnI6470 @Ringmaster

epseven32.jpg

"So this is the Torch, huh? Seems pretty dead for a place with a name that invokes the thought of red hot heat!" The young man known as Chibodee Crocket, pilot of the Gundam Maxter and known as Neo-America in his world, would exclaim excitedly upon landing in the place. After the defeat of Ishikawa, there wasn't a lot to particularly do as a member of the Shuffle Alliance. So with that, the Queen of Spades himself (God, he'd never live that title down) had idly waited for something new and exciting to happen. Something really out of this world!

And so, that was what happened.

Something not from this world happened, and though the details are a bit complicated, one way or another, some organization called the Coalition would come into contact with the Shuffle Alliance, asking for recruitment of some sort for what they described to be "multiversal protection." Though the task seemed to be daunting, the Shuffle Alliance weren't ones to back down from that!

That's why... Domon had to decline so that he could spend more time with Rain whilst preserving the word of Master Asia, Argo still had to answer for his crimes by doing some more time, George was busy with his own duties as a Noble, and Sai Saichi had his own goals in mind of reviving the Shaolin Temple, so it was all up to Chibodee to do all the work. Not that he minded terribly much. It was their loss if they wanted to stick to some boring life, even if they might say that Ishikawa's rise was enough excitement for them to last a lifetime. After all, a fighter's life meant that you could only rest when you were dead!

With all that being said, he'd excitedly jab at the air, as though shadow boxing, looking expectedly at any other people at the Torch, as though he were expecting to get some combat training out of this. After all, if this was supposed to be a training center, then Chibodee was sure that he was more than qualified for the job, but he didn't mind if he'd have to show off a few moves before he'd be accepted. After all, with the discovery of the greater multiverse, there's definitely bound to be some new, interesting, and strong fighters ready to confront!

"So, who am I goin' up against first?!"

xI82WzF.gif

"Don't you ever shut up? Have you no discipline?" A young man of somewhere around 20 years old would respond, stepping off the ship alongside Chibodee. Though the man most commonly known as Revolver Ocelot, or rather, Major Ocelot, was roughly the same age as the boxer, it rarely felt like the case, whether because Ocelot generally acted like an older man, or because Chibodee acted like a younger man, who could say for sure? One thing that was for certain, however, was that Major Ocelot held the title for a reason. A member who had quickly climbed the ranks of the Coalition after joining shortly after the Arch Demon's Downfall, the ace of the "Second Generation of the Coalition Members" as some might describe, Ocelot was perhaps the highest-ranking member present in The Torch, save for perhaps the Commander in charge of this place.

Which was why he was here; to make sure that the Commander was overseeing this place just fine, and in either case, to supervise the trainees here. Though most of them seemed civil... for now, the hotheaded American next to Ocelot made him wonder if he and the rest of the staff would be quite enough for supervision.

Oh, well. One could suppose that he was about to find out.

char_3863.jpg

Without missing a beat, the Gundam pilot gave a small laugh, like that was a dumb question.

"'Course I do! I'm a part of the Shuffle Alliance after all! I know all about discipline and focus! It's just that I'm also itchin' to see if these people are worth my time, know what I'm sayin', Mister Ocelot?!" Chibodee would cockily respond to Ocelot, giving the man who was technically his superior a toothy grin, much to the chagrin of the blonde man.

Ocelot-gif.gif

"That's Major Ocelot to you," the young man would snappily reply, emphasizing the title in his codename, "And don't you forget it."

The rank was like a sign of pride for him, and he had always been like that, even when he had come into contact with the man who he simply referred to as "John," just as that man referred to him by his real name, "Adamska." Because they were not animals. They were not snakes or ocelots. They were men to each other.

Anyway, before digression happens, Ocelot would clear his throat, intent on continuing to speak before Chibodee would be able to give an unintelligent response like all he was capable.

"In any case, I'm going to speak to the Commander in charge of this place. In the meantime, why don't you... get acquainted with your fellow recruits? And please do refrain from starting any needless skirmishes. I already regret bringing you along for this."

"You got it, boss-man! Bosselot!" Chibodee would simply reply with a thumbs up, before walking off, seemingly in good spirits, looking for interesting people to get to know.

With a stern expression on his face, Ocelot would only give a sigh, hoping to dear God that this man wasn't just a bad mistake, before also walking off in the opposite direction silently. Hmm... Where would the Commander be though? One had to wonder...

Approaching the closest group of people he could find, notably Deoxys, Ravio, and Snow, the young man would clear his throat to make his presence be known to them, a badge on his breast with the Coalition's logo on it communicating for him that he was a high-ranking officer.

"Excuse me, recruits. Would you happen to know where I can find the Commander in charge of this facility?"

That is... If they can even speak.

It was only then that Ocelot realized Deoxys and Snow did not have mouths.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @CrunchyCHEEZIT @GlassTrinity @Ringmaster @Anybody wantin' to tussle with Chibodee meanwhile

Ravio looked to Ocelot. What was with all of these rather intimidating folks he's been meeting today? Either way the man wanted to know about the Commander so he decided to speak up.

"Ah, last I saw the Commander was in the meeting room I think." Ravio replied, scratching his head a little.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @GlassTrinity

Last edited:
ZcFaTJB.png

Humanity has been known for it's inventions far and wide as a race. Some were critically panned and left to rot in the waste bin of history! Others had potential that just hadn't been realized! One of the inventions that fell under that distinction was none other than the one, the only..

Jet Jaguar!

The child-loving, kaiju fighting hero known as Jet Jaguar begin his origins somewhere back in the 1970s. Existing as nothing more than a simple human-sized robot created by inventor Goro Ibuki for reasons known only to Goro. But whatever plans he may have had for the robot would soon be dashed! Thanks to the dastardly attempts of an underground race known as the Seatopians.

Now in the clutches of those who wished to use him for evil, Jet Jaguar's prime directive was dramatically altered. Instead of doing his best to protect humanity against the various kaiju that wished to do harm, he would instead lead an eager kaiju by the name of Megalon to the surface.

So that it could wreak havoc against the very same people Jet Jaguar had been built to protect. Realizing the danger that Jet Jaguar posed if he remained in the wrong hands, Goro worked to free Jet Jaguar from the Seatopians and eventually succeeded in this goal. Knowing that despite Jet Jaguar's potential, he was still too fresh and untested to take on Megalon alone. Jet Jaguar would need a partner to help him out in these dangerous times and what better a partner than the King of the Monsters himself: Godzilla!

Retrieving Godzilla from where he currently resided on Monster Island, Jet Jaguar brought him to engage Megalon. Together the two overwhelmed the Seatopian's kaiju but this advantage wouldn't last for very long. Noticing how much stronger Godzilla and Jet Jaguar had become after teaming up, the Seatopians reached out to the cosmos for a suitable partner for Megalon. What they got back was none other the Space Hunter Nebula M who agreed to lend Gigan over to assist Megalon. Upon Gigan's arrival, the battle shifted once more with Jet Jaguar on the losing end once again. Enraged by Gigan's arrival however after having previously dealt with the alien in an encounter with King Ghidorah, Godzilla stepped in to help once more. Together with his assistance, Jet Jaguar managed to drive Gigan off the planet and Megalon was forced to return to his underground abode.

Jet Jaguar had saved the day with the King of the Monster's help. It seemed that friendship could blossom in the strangest of places, indeed.

LmpHsHFG1ZoRy.gif

But even for time weathered partners such as Godzilla and Jet Jaguar, there would come times where this bond would not hold. Such as when Gigan returned once more, this time with upgrades to his usual attire of weapons. With twin chainsaw hands and hooks galore, Jet Jaguar seemed to be in a tight spot. Matters were made even worse when another one of Godzilla's rogue gallery: the voracious Orga showed up and attempted to devour Jet Jaguar!

Luckily, Godzilla had been able to sense Gigan's approach. After the two previous bouts with the alien, Godzilla recognized an enemy. Rising out of the watery depths, he battled alongside Jet Jaguar once more. Though as the battle dragged on, it soon became apparent that perhaps Jet Jaguar did not truly need the assistance after all? Managing to fight off both Gigan and Orga by himself with little need of Godzilla's aid once he caught his second wind, both kaiju were driven off. Standing triumphant over his victory, Jet Jaguar turned to leave. Only to fall due to a surprise attack by none other than Godzilla!

The King of Monsters seemed to be more than a little bit surprised by Jet Jaguar's sudden increase in strength. After having only seen Jaguar struggle against Megalon and later Gigan. Now here he stood fighting off both Gigan and Orga with barely any need for help! Was this truly the same Jet Jaguar that had fought with Godzilla all those years ago?

It was indeed the very same robotic hero and he did not take kindly to being blindsided. Let alone by a creature that Jaguar had come to know as a reliable partner in times of crisis!

Taking action into his own hands, Jet Jaguar stood off against the King of Monsters in what seemed like it'd be the most climatic of battles!

HZp4ymI.png

Nah, he knocked out Godzilla in one punch.

As the titanic beast toppled to the ground, crushing multiple buildings in his wake Jaguar looked over the fallen kaiju. Despite the sudden sneak attack, Godzilla had stuck through thick and thin with Jet Jaguar. That couldn't be washed away with just one attack. Tossing Godzilla over his shoulder, Jet Jaguar tossed the giant back into the ocean. Where he could rest and perhaps re-think picking a fight with Jet Jaguar next time. After doing so, Jet Jaguar glanced up at the sky above. Something was calling out to him. He couldn't quite describe it. But Jet Jaguar would go wherever he was requested and so closing his feet together, Jet Jaguar flew off into the sky.

These weren't his people but they needed him.

bc2e2c885fab58ae44c6c31dc1fe35cdb6984deb_full.jpg

Arriving at where he had felt a signal calling out to him, the gigantic robot may have been a bit of a strange sight. Taken aback by how small everyone else gathered was, Jet Jaguar quickly sought to remedy this! Shrinking down to a more reasonable height of 5'10, Jet Jaguar glanced around at those gathered! With the exception of the snowman like creature and the alien creature, Jet Jaguar felt comfortable enough around the rest! They were humans after all, the people Jet Jaguar would stake his life on protecting!

That's not to say he didn't have his own moments of humility. Once he had finished shrinking down, Jet Jaguar stumbled around for a moment or two to adjust to his new size. Something like this still took time to get used to after all, even for a robot.

tumblr_nkgj3lmBiL1u8qr43o1_500.gif

Not wanting to leave bad first impression however, Jet Jaguar quickly rose to his feet and gave a friendly greeting! In only a way that Jet Jaguar could.

500px-Jet_Jaguar_Thumbs_Up.jpg

["GREETINGS FROM JET JAGUAR, PROTECTOR OF THE PLANET EARTH AND ALL OF IT'S INHABITANTS!"]

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lizzy @GlassTrinity

- @Lizzy @CrunchyCHEEZIT -

Snow was just thinking that maybe, just maybe, in this place he might even be able to find a Christmas tree. Finding one would be the perfect excuse to turn this small purple rabbit into a lovely tree ornament. In fact, freezing him at just the right time Snow was sure he could get that special look of terror that could get just about anyone talking. His large icy hands rose up without thinking, but just as he was about to completely envelope the rabbit in his grip Deoxys's words snapped him back into reality.

"Ummm..." Snow wasn't exactly sure if that assesment of him was entirely correct, then again... "Sure! Why not!" Snow said gleefully to the alien, realizing that he might be alright with this alien. It had no qualms about showing its power, a power that Snow sensed had the potential for hatred and spite. Maybe they'd get along after all.

- @Verite -

Before Snow and Deoxys could continue to have an actual conversation they were interrupted. A man dressed in militant attire who dawned rank spoke, asking about the commander. Snow looked over his shoulder at Ocelot and forwarded him a smile, something that could easily be viewed as horrifying.

WDATiSZ.png

- @T.O.M. -
Luckily Snow didn't have to say anything to him, not since the rabbit took care of the question for them. Then, before any of them had any time to react to anything else a large shadow loomed overhead. Snow looked up only to bear witness to a giant. Were most would be taken aback by the sheer size of Jet Jaguar, snow was not impressed. Just as Jaguar could increase in size, so too could Snow. Still, seeing such a towering fighter presented before him was giving him ideas. If he could freeze this newcomer while they were just the right size then he had found his Christmas tree!

When Jaguar shrunk down, lost his balance, and finally hopped back up giving them his signature thumbs up... Snow simple stared at him in pause.

"GAH HAHAHAHA! He's perfect! Who is this jester?" Snow asked, finally deciding that his entrance was particularly hilarious.​

Last edited by a moderator:
ZcFaTJB.png

Humanity has been known for it's inventions far and wide as a race. Some were critically panned and left to rot in the waste bin of history! Others had potential that just hadn't been realized! One of the inventions that fell under that distinction was none other than the one, the only..

Jet Jaguar!

The child-loving, kaiju fighting hero known as Jet Jaguar begin his origins somewhere back in the 1970s. Existing as nothing more than a simple human-sized robot created by inventor Goro Ibuki for reasons known only to Goro. But whatever plans he may have had for the robot would soon be dashed! Thanks to the dastardly attempts of an underground race known as the Seatopians.

Now in the clutches of those who wished to use him for evil, Jet Jaguar's prime directive was dramatically altered. Instead of doing his best to protect humanity against the various kaiju that wished to do harm, he would instead lead an eager kaiju by the name of Megalon to the surface.

So that it could wreak havoc against the very same people Jet Jaguar had been built to protect. Realizing the danger that Jet Jaguar posed if he remained in the wrong hands, Goro worked to free Jet Jaguar from the Seatopians and eventually succeeded in this goal. Knowing that despite Jet Jaguar's potential, he was still too fresh and untested to take on Megalon alone. Jet Jaguar would need a partner to help him out in these dangerous times and what better a partner than the King of the Monsters himself: Godzilla!

Retrieving Godzilla from where he currently resided on Monster Island, Jet Jaguar brought him to engage Megalon. Together the two overwhelmed the Seatopian's kaiju but this advantage wouldn't last for very long. Noticing how much stronger Godzilla and Jet Jaguar had become after teaming up, the Seatopians reached out to the cosmos for a suitable partner for Megalon. What they got back was none other the Space Hunter Nebula M who agreed to lend Gigan over to assist Megalon. Upon Gigan's arrival, the battle shifted once more with Jet Jaguar on the losing end once again. Enraged by Gigan's arrival however after having previously dealt with the alien in an encounter with King Ghidorah, Godzilla stepped in to help once more. Together with his assistance, Jet Jaguar managed to drive Gigan off the planet and Megalon was forced to return to his underground abode.

Jet Jaguar had saved the day with the King of the Monster's help. It seemed that friendship could blossom in the strangest of places, indeed.

LmpHsHFG1ZoRy.gif

But even for time weathered partners such as Godzilla and Jet Jaguar, there would come times where this bond would not hold. Such as when Gigan returned once more, this time with upgrades to his usual attire of weapons. With twin chainsaw hands and hooks galore, Jet Jaguar seemed to be in a tight spot. Matters were made even worse when another one of Godzilla's rogue gallery: the voracious Orga showed up and attempted to devour Jet Jaguar!

Luckily, Godzilla had been able to sense Gigan's approach. After the two previous bouts with the alien, Godzilla recognized an enemy. Rising out of the watery depths, he battled alongside Jet Jaguar once more. Though as the battle dragged on, it soon became apparent that perhaps Jet Jaguar did not truly need the assistance after all? Managing to fight off both Gigan and Orga by himself with little need of Godzilla's aid once he caught his second wind, both kaiju were driven off. Standing triumphant over his victory, Jet Jaguar turned to leave. Only to fall due to a surprise attack by none other than Godzilla!

The King of Monsters seemed to be more than a little bit surprised by Jet Jaguar's sudden increase in strength. After having only seen Jaguar struggle against Megalon and later Gigan. Now here he stood fighting off both Gigan and Orga with barely any need for help! Was this truly the same Jet Jaguar that had fought with Godzilla all those years ago?

It was indeed the very same robotic hero and he did not take kindly to being blindsided. Let alone by a creature that Jaguar had come to know as a reliable partner in times of crisis!

Taking action into his own hands, Jet Jaguar stood off against the King of Monsters in what seemed like it'd be the most climatic of battles!

HZp4ymI.png

Nah, he knocked out Godzilla in one punch.

As the titanic beast toppled to the ground, crushing multiple buildings in his wake Jaguar looked over the fallen kaiju. Despite the sudden sneak attack, Godzilla had stuck through thick and thin with Jet Jaguar. That couldn't be washed away with just one attack. Tossing Godzilla over his shoulder, Jet Jaguar tossed the giant back into the ocean. Where he could rest and perhaps re-think picking a fight with Jet Jaguar next time. After doing so, Jet Jaguar glanced up at the sky above. Something was calling out to him. He couldn't quite describe it. But Jet Jaguar would go wherever he was requested and so closing his feet together, Jet Jaguar flew off into the sky.

These weren't his people but they needed him.

bc2e2c885fab58ae44c6c31dc1fe35cdb6984deb_full.jpg

Arriving at where he had felt a signal calling out to him, the gigantic robot may have been a bit of a strange sight. Taken aback by how small everyone else gathered was, Jet Jaguar quickly sought to remedy this! Shrinking down to a more reasonable height of 5'10, Jet Jaguar glanced around at those gathered! With the exception of the snowman like creature and the alien creature, Jet Jaguar felt comfortable enough around the rest! They were humans after all, the people Jet Jaguar would stake his life on protecting!

That's not to say he didn't have his own moments of humility. Once he had finished shrinking down, Jet Jaguar stumbled around for a moment or two to adjust to his new size. Something like this still took time to get used to after all, even for a robot.

tumblr_nkgj3lmBiL1u8qr43o1_500.gif

Not wanting to leave bad first impression however, Jet Jaguar quickly rose to his feet and gave a friendly greeting! In only a way that Jet Jaguar could.

500px-Jet_Jaguar_Thumbs_Up.jpg

["GREETINGS FROM JET JAGUAR, PROTECTOR OF THE PLANET EARTH AND ALL OF IT'S INHABITANTS!"]

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lizzy @GlassTrinity

Wow, Ravio hasn't been in here for even an hour yet and he was already meeting some of the colorful-if creepy-characters here.

Snow was just thinking that maybe, just maybe, in this place he might even be able to find a Christmas tree. Finding one would be the perfect excuse to turn this small purple rabbit into a lovely tree ornament. In fact, freezing him at just the right time Snow was sure he could get that special look of terror that could get just about anyone talking. His large icy hands rose up without thinking, but just as he was about to completely envelope the rabbit in his grip Deoxys's words snapped him back into reality.

"Ummm..." Snow wasn't exactly sure if that assesment of him was entirely correct, then again... "Sure! Why not!" Snow said gleefully to the alien, realizing that he might be alright with this alien. It had no qualms about showing its power, a power that Snow sensed had the potential for hatred and spite. Maybe they'd get along after all.

- @Verite -

Before Snow and Deoxys could continue to have an actual conversation they were interrupted. A man dressed in militant attire who dawned rank spoke, asking about the commander. Snow looked over his shoulder at Ocelot and forwarded him a smile, something that could easily be viewed as horrifying.

WDATiSZ.png

- @T.O.M. -
Luckily Snow didn't have to say anything to him, not since the rabbit took care of the question for them. Then, before any of them had any time to react to anything else a large shadow loomed overhead. Snow looked up only to bear witness to a giant. Were most would be taken aback by the sheer size of Jet Jaguar, snow was not impressed. Just as Jaguar could increase in size, so too could Snow. Still, seeing such a towering fighter presented before him was giving him ideas. If he could freeze this newcomer while they were just the right size then he had found his Christmas tree!

When Jaguar shrunk down, lost his balance, and finally hopped back up giving them his signature thumbs up... Snow simple stared at him in pause.

"GAH HAHAHAHA! He's perfect! Who is this jester?" Snow asked, finally deciding that his entrance was particularly hilarious.​

Ravio could have sworn that the large snowman was going to do something not too long ago. Maybe he was just being paranoid? Either way, he figured he should be a bit more caution. He wasn't really a hero like Link after all.

@Verite @GlassTrinity @CrunchyCHEEZIT @T.O.M.

destiny_deoxys_by_rebornica-d91cej2.png

Deoxys stared closely, it seemed this Coalition base was most certainly diverse in their roster, as many new characters began to enter the situation. Deoxys did not try to make it's presence immediately known, preferring to loom in the back of the quickly growing crowd to avoid further attention. All the while, the alien subtly began to analyze every sentient organism that began to enter the room. Not only by physical appearance, but by mental activity and telepathic readings. As everyone talked and squabbled at each other like Bug-types, they could feel a light tapping upon their feeble minds as Deoxys mentally probed them for basic information.

Deoxys began to read it's analysis in its own mind, remaining dead silent on the outside.

<Subject Snow. Ice-type.>
<Subject Ravio. Fairy-Fighting Type>
<Subject Ocelot. Steel Type>
<Subject Chibodee. Fighting-Fire type>
<Subject Jaguar. Fighting-Steel type>

"Hmph." the alien suddenly spoke, its telepathic voice breaking in-between the rabble of the material voices. "The 'alpha' of this facility is located within the meeting room", specifically to Ocelot. It seemed Deoxys did not have any idea of "rank" and "hierarchy" within humans-- for an alien, Ocelot could clearly see such a strangely human disrespect in its voice.

@Verite @GlassTrinity @Lizzy @T.O.M.

"...Wow." Ty Lee whispered softly, taking in the breathtaking sight before her. That was her very first word uttered since arrival at Torch HQ, since after the debrief. In uncharacteristic meek silence, she had explored the truly massive place alone. The acrobat was still trying to wrap her mind about a lot of this stuff: a multiverse, villains that threatened things on a scale she hadn't ever fathomed...so she took small steps. Starting with the environment, for example! Much of it was spartan, very simplistic and streamlined in design. Befitting a military, no luxury but all function. But out here in the Outer Rim, overlooking a waterfall of cascading pearl water...not even Royal Caldera City had a sight quite like it. Not for lack of trying though, she thought, reminiscing about significant parts of her youth spent in the lush gardens privy to the Fire Nation Royal Family.

49O1i7W.png

But even then, it was manufactured. Trimmed, maintained by gardeners. Here in the deep jungle, it was only nature: wild and full of life. That makes it all the more pretty. She squinted down, wondering how cold the water would be.

---------------------------------------

"Bleh." It had only been a short while, but already she was bored. The ship trip bringing them to base was very orderly, vintage by-the-book military. But it wasn't one bit her style. Which is why, as soon as she could see the ship pass over the defensive wall, she popped the rear hatch open and jumped out. "Hehe." She giggled, gusts of wind whiplashing her hair. Now this, this is much more exhilarating! I've been practicing my landing strategy! Shame Professor Ozpin isn't here to see...or maybe that's a good thing, she added to her thoughts with a tilt of the head. That also means no Glynda yelling at us--er, me.

tumblr_o1qlk0vKfl1sprtmco2_500.gif

Landing with terrific force, Nora grinned and bounced up, face shifting from left to right in search for patrolling soldiers to greet. Or anybody, really!

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the young speedster had left Amanda Ripley behind with a nice farewell, swiftly heading for the Arena. "Ha, thought I saw this on my way in to the cafeteria. A bona fide race track!" Bart kneeled down, studying the ground. "They don't build 'em like this in my era." His smile faded momentarily, flashing back to the bad future--before he shook his head and brought his grin back. "So crash." He murmured, settling on the track and field course with the standard runner's position. "Not much competition but I suppose not many here could match me anyways." He turned semi-serious, focusing on the track. "3. 2. 1..."

zLiI88M.gif

Being commander of a fortress-training ground such as the Torch came with its own duties. There was logistics for instance, the sheer difficulty alone in resources alone to house everyone. Mostly humanoid, but also ranging from sentient stone to hyper-intelligent shades of blue. Each one with variant needs to ensure they integrated well. Then there was personal power, in that alone they had in spades. Everything else was just a matter of forming it into a cohesive fighting force.

An unavoidable side effect of his true goals.

As it is, if Major Ocelot had any designs on seeing him? Commander Xeanhort would be in the meeting room.

At least for now as he perused over reports.

@Verite

- @T.O.M. -

"GAH HAHAHAHA! He's perfect! Who is this jester?" Snow asked, finally deciding that his entrance was particularly hilarious.
300x300.jpg

["HAVE I DONE SOMETHING HUMOROUS? YOUR REACTION CERTAINLY SEEMS TO MAKE ME THINK AS MUCH AND FOR THAT I AM GLAD! IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU SNOWMAN!"]

Had Jet Jaguar done something amusing? He had to admit that he'd never seen a creature like Snow before! But if Jet Jaguar could provide peace for humanity then who was he to deny it to others of a different species? Clasping his hands together the robot gave the snowman a humble bow of respect. Even if Jaguar still didn't quite understand what he had done that inspired such a reaction! But joy was always a sight to see! It was a far cry from the usual grimaces of fear and terror that plagued the people of Tokyo whenever an enemy kaiju attacked their homes!

Although Jet Jaguar certainly wouldn't be winning any awards for conversation due to his metallic like 'growls' in place of speech.

["I BELIEVE I'VE ALREADY STATED MY NAME! BUT IF A RE-INTRODUCTION IS ALL YOU NEED THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! JET JAGUAR HAS ARRIVED AND WILL PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! ANY THREATS!"]
Wow, Ravio hasn't been in here for even an hour yet and he was already meeting some of the colorful-if creepy-characters here.
jetjaguar.gif

Oh, he had almost forgotten that the majority of people here indeed humans! The same people he had been made to protect! Glancing over at Ravio, Jet Jaguar waved to him. He hoped that he hadn't frightened the poor man with his building size presence when he first arrived! That certainly wouldn't do! Not at all! If Jet Jaguar was to help these people against whatever threat had urged him to come here than they had to be united! Just as he and Godzilla had been against the alien/rogue Kaiju forces that threatened the Earth!

Closing his feet together once more and holding his arms out to his side, Jet Jaguar took off briefly into the sky.

tumblr_ncjhymFk9K1txbbpuo1_400.gif

Touching down near Ravio, the friendly robot gave an encouraging nod and held his hand out. He had sealed his friendship with Godzilla through a handshake and since then the two had watched over eachother. At least in most cases, anyhow. So who's to say it couldn't be the same here.

"VRRRRRR"

["HAVE NO FEAR, MY FRIEND! MY INTENTIONS ARE TO HELP OUT HOWEVER I, JET JAGUAR POSSIBLY CAN!"]
"Hmph." the alien suddenly spoke, its telepathic voice breaking in-between the rabble of the material voices. "The 'alpha' of this facility is located within the meeting room", specifically to Ocelot. It seemed Deoxys did not have any idea of "rank" and "hierarchy" within humans-- for an alien, Ocelot could clearly see such a strangely human disrespect in its voice.
Jet Jaguar's normally friendly demeanor almost came to an abrupt halt as Deoxys spoke up. Jet Jaguar'sf experience with aliens hadn't been a kind one for the most part. Mainly due to the fact that his first experience with life that wasn't native to Earth was Gigan who proceeded to do the following.

tumblr_nknuinzT8W1u8qr43o1_500.gif

But even a robot like Jet Jaguar knew that it wasn't fair to brandish people with the same brush. Even if they were extraterrestrials! So while Jet Jaguar would keep his wits about him when near Deoxys, their would be no open signs of hostility towards the alien pokemon! That simply wasn't how a proper hero should act after all!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @GlassTrinity @Lizzy

Ravio looked to Ocelot. What was with all of these rather intimidating folks he's been meeting today? Either way the man wanted to know about the Commander so he decided to speak up.

"Ah, last I saw the Commander was in the meeting room I think." Ravio replied, scratching his head a little.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @GlassTrinity

"Ummm..." Snow wasn't exactly sure if that assesment of him was entirely correct, then again... "Sure! Why not!" Snow said gleefully to the alien.

- @Verite -

WDATiSZ.png

- @T.O.M. -

Being commander of a fortress-training ground such as the Torch came with its own duties. There was logistics for instance, the sheer difficulty alone in resources alone to house everyone. Mostly humanoid, but also ranging from sentient stone to hyper-intelligent shades of blue. Each one with variant needs to ensure they integrated well. Then there was personal power, in that alone they had in spades. Everything else was just a matter of forming it into a cohesive fighting force.

An unavoidable side effect of his true goals.

As it is, if Major Ocelot had any designs on seeing him? Commander Xeanhort would be in the meeting room.

At least for now as he perused over reports.

@Verite

"I see..."

Unperturbed by Snow's smile that seemed to bring a crazed clown to mind, perhaps surprisingly so (though one saw many, many things when traveling through the multiverse as a member of the Coalition), Ocelot's attention would remain fixated upon the simply nod towards Ravio and Deoxys. He took note of the tone that the Pokemon would take, but said nothing of it. He didn't have time for this, but he had to make sure the recruit knew their place... Hmm, how to teach humility in a subtle manner?

Aha, an idea.

"Chibodee. Get over here," Ocelot said loudly, calling over the man he had previously been seen with. In a matter of moments, the blue-haired young man known as Chibodee Crocket would sprint over to Ocelot's location, bright, wide eyes on his face illustrating the expression of a green recruit, inexperienced as the rest of these people.

1549996-chibodee_crocket.jpg

"Yo! Miss me already, Bosselot?!"

"I've found some fellow recruits that you can... mingle with. No doubt that you'll really have to try if you intend to make friends here, so I figured out of the kindness of my heart that I'd point you in the right direction," Major Ocelot grunted, before clearing his throat, "And I'll say it again since your pea-sized cranium seems to have forgotten it already; it's Major Ocelot."

"Yeah, yeah! So, you want me to talk to these guys? Sure, I'll play ball!"

"How generous of you..."

lIujCU6.gif

With that, Ocelot would face the other recruits one last time, doing his signature hand gesture as he'd begin to back away towards the direction of the Meeting Room.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Do the Coalition proud, you all."

And with that, he was off, leaving Chibodee with Deoxys, Ravio, Jet Jaguar, and Snow. In particular, Chibodee seemed to be interested in Jet Jaguar, even after his strange and erratic movements, as well as his... speech mannerisms. Even as Jet Jaguar appeared to be shrunken down to normal sizes, Chibodee still had to look up at him, a toothy grin appearing on his features.

chib_ri_5.png

"Heeey, nice suit, big guy! What kinda Gundam is that? Some sort of mass-production mini-Gundam I've never heard of before? Oh, actually, where are my manners? The name's Chibodee! Chibodee Crocket! Nice to meet you all!" He'd exclaim rather cheerfully, giving a wave as well to Deoxys and Ravio.

He subconsciously took a few steps away from Snow as well.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lizzy @T.O.M. @GlassTrinity

- - -

DJiuRfQ.png

As Ocelot would make his way to the meeting room, unceremoniously making his way in without even knocking, the young major would clear his throat, crossing his arms behind his back.

"Commander Xehanort, I presume?" He'd inquire, making his presence be known as he'd arrive, his formal expression never leaving his features as he'd maintain his cool-headedness. With that kind of face, it was hard for many to hazard a guess as to what exactly he was thinking. To his subordinates, many could assume it wasn't anything good, but around his equals or superiors, many just assumed that Ocelot was generally an all-around grumpy person that meant well.

Well, that last part, many people doubted, but let's not digress.

@Ringmaster

Last edited:
  • Love
As Ocelot would make his way to the meeting room, unceremoniously making his way in without even knocking, the young major would clear his throat, crossing his arms behind his back.

"Commander Xehanort, I presume?" He'd inquire, making his presence be known as he'd arrive, his formal expression never leaving his features as he'd maintain his cool-headedness. With that kind of face, it was hard for many to hazard a guess as to what exactly he was thinking. To his subordinates, many could assume it wasn't anything good, but around his equals or superiors, many just assumed that Ocelot was generally an all-around grumpy person that meant well.

"I am." Was the calm reply from the seemingly ancient figure. As crooked as a gnarled tree, with eyes sharp and honed from the nameless years. The only indicator of his rank outwardly was a small badge on his coat, revealed only when he turned to face him. With a welcoming, if creepy air he extended his hand for a shake.

"How may I be of assistance?"

Behind him, the still of rubble in space would be seen on the foremost report he was looking over.

@Verite

300x300.jpg

["HAVE I DONE SOMETHING HUMOROUS? YOUR REACTION CERTAINLY SEEMS TO MAKE ME THINK AS MUCH AND FOR THAT I AM GLAD! IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU SNOWMAN!"]

Had Jet Jaguar done something amusing? He had to admit that he'd never seen a creature like Snow before! But if Jet Jaguar could provide peace for humanity then who was he to deny it to others of a different species? Clasping his hands together the robot gave the snowman a humble bow of respect. Even if Jaguar still didn't quite understand what he had done that inspired such a reaction! But joy was always a sight to see! It was a far cry from the usual grimaces of fear and terror that plagued the people of Tokyo whenever an enemy kaiju attacked their homes!

Although Jet Jaguar certainly wouldn't be winning any awards for conversation due to his metallic like 'growls' in place of speech.

["I BELIEVE I'VE ALREADY STATED MY NAME! BUT IF A RE-INTRODUCTION IS ALL YOU NEED THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! JET JAGUAR HAS ARRIVED AND WILL PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! ANY THREATS!"]

jetjaguar.gif

Oh, he had almost forgotten that the majority of people here indeed humans! The same people he had been made to protect! Glancing over at Ravio, Jet Jaguar waved to him. He hoped that he hadn't frightened the poor man with his building size presence when he first arrived! That certainly wouldn't do! Not at all! If Jet Jaguar was to help these people against whatever threat had urged him to come here than they had to be united! Just as he and Godzilla had been against the alien/rogue Kaiju forces that threatened the Earth!

Closing his feet together once more and holding his arms out to his side, Jet Jaguar took off briefly into the sky.

tumblr_ncjhymFk9K1txbbpuo1_400.gif

Touching down near Ravio, the friendly robot gave an encouraging nod and held his hand out. He had sealed his friendship with Godzilla through a handshake and since then the two had watched over eachother. At least in most cases, anyhow. So who's to say it couldn't be the same here.

"VRRRRRR"

["HAVE NO FEAR, MY FRIEND! MY INTENTIONS ARE TO HELP OUT HOWEVER I, JET JAGUAR POSSIBLY CAN!"]

Jet Jaguar's normally friendly demeanor almost came to an abrupt halt as Deoxys spoke up. Jet Jaguar'sf experience with aliens hadn't been a kind one for the most part. Mainly due to the fact that his first experience with life that wasn't native to Earth was Gigan who proceeded to do the following.

tumblr_nknuinzT8W1u8qr43o1_500.gif

But even a robot like Jet Jaguar knew that it wasn't fair to brandish people with the same brush. Even if they were extraterrestrials! So while Jet Jaguar would keep his wits about him when near Deoxys, their would be no open signs of hostility towards the alien pokemon! That simply wasn't how a proper hero should act after all!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @GlassTrinity @Lizzy

Ravio would study Jet Jaguar curiously for a moment before shaking his hand with a smile.

"I'm Ravio." He introduced.

"I see..."

Unperturbed by Snow's smile that seemed to bring a crazed clown to mind, perhaps surprisingly so (though one saw many, many things when traveling through the multiverse as a member of the Coalition), Ocelot's attention would remain fixated upon the simply nod towards Ravio and Deoxys. He took note of the tone that the Pokemon would take, but said nothing of it. He didn't have time for this, but he had to make sure the recruit knew their place... Hmm, how to teach humility in a subtle manner?

Aha, an idea.

"Chibodee. Get over here," Ocelot said loudly, calling over the man he had previously been seen with. In a matter of moments, the blue-haired young man known as Chibodee Crocket would sprint over to Ocelot's location, bright, wide eyes on his face illustrating the expression of a green recruit, inexperienced as the rest of these people.

1549996-chibodee_crocket.jpg

"Yo! Miss me already, Bosselot?!"

"I've found some fellow recruits that you can... mingle with. No doubt that you'll really have to try if you intend to make friends here, so I figured out of the kindness of my heart that I'd point you in the right direction," Major Ocelot grunted, before clearing his throat, "And I'll say it again since your pea-sized cranium seems to have forgotten it already; it's Major Ocelot."

"Yeah, yeah! So, you want me to talk to these guys? Sure, I'll play ball!"

"How generous of you..."

lIujCU6.gif

With that, Ocelot would face the other recruits one last time, doing his signature hand gesture as he'd begin to back away towards the direction of the Meeting Room.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Do the Coalition proud, you all."

And with that, he was off, leaving Chibodee with Deoxys, Ravio, Jet Jaguar, and Snow. In particular, Chibodee seemed to be interested in Jet Jaguar, even after his strange and erratic movements, as well as his... speech mannerisms. Even as Jet Jaguar appeared to be shrunken down to normal sizes, Chibodee still had to look up at him, a toothy grin appearing on his features.

chib_ri_5.png

"Heeey, nice suit, big guy! What kinda Gundam is that? Some sort of mass-production mini-Gundam I've never heard of before? Oh, actually, where are my manners? The name's Chibodee! Chibodee Crocket! Nice to meet you all!" He'd exclaim rather cheerfully, giving a wave as well to Deoxys and Ravio.

He subconsciously took a few steps away from Snow as well.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lizzy @T.O.M. @GlassTrinity

- - -

DJiuRfQ.png

@Ringmaster

Ravio watched Ocelot leave with a slight tilt of his head, before his attention was then focused on Chibodee, who waved at him. He waved back with a nod of greeting.

@T.O.M. @Verite @GlassTrinity @CrunchyCHEEZIT

THE TASKMASTER

The Taskmaster follows the strange girl "Im sorry, I havent introduced myself, you can call me... The Master, yeah, thats my name, dont mind the mask, its just for show, and you are...?" under the mask Taskmaster smiles, as the girl dont seem to recognize him. "Thats good, I can use that, if nobody in this place know me.."
As they walk to the meeting room Taskmaster can see that the place its huge, dont remember having seen a place like that before, "hummm... so you are also new?, I missed the welcoming speech, I think I ovesleep"

@Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.