Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heh, I technically barely finished Middle School. Jumped around a couple of high schools. For a while. What, so you're going to be Queen of the squirrels or something?"
"Queen?!" Doreen laughed. "No, they just listen to me."

"I don't want to offend you, but a grey jumpsuit and fur leotard aren't going to protect you from Crime. Unless it's stab-proof or something."
"Well it's a little tougher than you would think but no, with me, it's my speed and agility that protects me from crime! And my winning attitude!" She did a little fistpump and her tail stood out for a moment as well.

"See, a really big part of fighting when you have to is knowing that you can win. I guess you could say I have... attitude armor. I am really confident in my abilities and those of my friends, so the fight is halfway won even as it starts!" Doreen wagged her tail a bit during the little speech.

@Mighty Roman

vSnTRLh.png

Walking through the recreational area, a humanoid being of silver ponders. Unlike the others who were brought here, he just... appeared. He was lost and was unaware of any form of direction of this new place.

"Oh right, I need a haircut," he says as he walks past a barbershop. He feels his head. Shiny and bald! Oh, how Silver Crow missed the real world. There were no exit points in this area like the Accelerated World would have. This place... wasn't the Accelerated World.

And there was no way back to reality. He was stuck in Acceleration - stuck as Silver Crow - for a long, long time.

He missed lasagne, and his friends that formed Nega Nebulus. Even Ash Roller, his sister Rin, Niko, Pard, and the list of comrades goes on. Ever since Silver Crow was born, he had made new friends from time to time, as opposed to his lonely old self.

"Who's there?" Silver Crow questions, noticing someone near him. Maybe they knew something about this odd place.​

"Queen?!" Doreen laughed. "No, they just listen to me."

"Well it's a little tougher than you would think but no, with me, it's my speed and agility that protects me from crime! And my winning attitude!" She did a little fistpump and her tail stood out for a moment as well.

"See, a really big part of fighting when you have to is knowing that you can win. I guess you could say I have... attitude armor. I am really confident in my abilities and those of my friends, so the fight is halfway won even as it starts!" Doreen wagged her tail a bit during the little speech.

@Mighty Roman
image.jpeg
The High Warrior of the Kree slowly lowered himself to the ground from his skyward perch, entering the conversations as he fell
"I agree with you, Woman of Earth" The Captain cried with the same confidence as he had been met with. Squirrel tail or not, the girl that he gazed upon was human, without a doubt. In his years as the Earth's protector, he had came across far stranger variations of the species; one coated in stone, one coated in flame, one coated in steel, so why not one coated in fur?
"A warrior's stength comes from more than just its fists. It takes both heart and wisdom to overcome a foe; and most importantly, faith. Both in yourself and in your victory"
He out stretched his hand towards the woman; using Earth gestures usually helped people feel more 'comfortable'
"My name is Captain Mar-Vell of the Kree, and of the Humans"
vSnTRLh.png

Walking through the recreational area, a humanoid being of silver ponders. Unlike the others who were brought here, he just... appeared. He was lost and was unaware of any form of direction of this new place.

"Oh right, I need a haircut," he says as he walks past a barbershop. He feels his head. Shiny and bald! Oh, how Silver Crow missed the real world. There were no exit points in this area like the Accelerated World would have. This place... wasn't the Accelerated World.

And there was no way back to reality. He was stuck in Acceleration - stuck as Silver Crow - for a long, long time.

He missed lasagne, and his friends that formed Nega Nebulus. Even Ash Roller, his sister Rin, Niko, Pard, and the list of comrades goes on. Ever since Silver Crow was born, he had made new friends from time to time, as opposed to his lonely old self.

"Who's there?" Silver Crow questions, noticing someone near him. Maybe they knew something about this odd place.​
"I do not mean to be the first to tell you this, friend, but you do not need a hair cut; you are a machine"

@Mighty Roman

"..."

"Hm."

deoxys_by_autocannibalism-d77xegh.png

The alien sat quietly in its little sphere, gazing around the surrounding area. It had been but a few days since he has arrived, but even then, it still felt like Deoxys had been here for ages. To him, it had been years since his encounter with Subject Fiamma, back in a time before he had finished his mission. Those times were different, much more tense, but he missed them in some way that is inexplainable. Humanity remains as arrogant, stubborn, foolish and ambitious no matter what sphere of the vast hyperverse they find themselves in. As a Pokemon, he had developed a natural pull to humans. This pull was weak however, it was one that Deoxys could easily break if he wanted to.

Yet, he cannot break the binds of duty. Wandering among the Pokemon World, lost and hidden to all, Deoxys had finally been called upon by the human faction of the Coalition. It was amusing, to see them approach him so welcoming and happy, his vast memory does not forget how many times the humans feared him and abhored him. Yet, such thoughts are childish and irrelevant to the objective at hand. Even when there is no immediate objective to be done, time is a resource that Deoxys has little of. Time, security, strength, all of these are the elements of the natural world that all organisms-- superior and inferior -- find themselves subjected to.

Deoxys is no exception. His power is vast, but he has yet to become the most powerful being in his universe.

For now, Deoxys would be found silently "meditating" within the Biosphere.

@WHOEVER WANTS TO RP @BIOSPHERE

"I guess so..." Silver Crow sighs as a suited man walks up to him. Looks like some Superhero.

"Wait, excuse me Mister, where am I exactly?" Crow asks, confused about his surroundings.

"O- oh sorry! My name is Silver Crow of Nega Nebulus. Who might you be?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Michale CS

He out stretched his hand towards the woman; using Earth gestures usually helped people feel more 'comfortable'
"My name is Captain Mar-Vell of the Kree, and of the Humans"
"I've heard of you!" Doreen shook his hand avidly, her tail wagging a bit. "But I thought I heard you died of cancer or something like that. I'm glad you're still around!"

@Cromartie Sarkissian

She looked around at the one who introduced themselves as Silver Crow, and waved with a bright smile. "Hi there mister Crow! I'm Doreen!"

@Crow

"So... Doreen huh?" Crow ponders. "It's nice to meet you too."

He decides to shake the Squirrel Girl's hands.

@Michale CS

"So... Doreen huh?" Crow ponders. "It's nice to meet you too."

He decides to shake the Squirrel Girl's hands.
She returned that handshake too. "Wow, I'm certainly meeting a lot of new people! This is awesome! And we're going to be doing a lot of good for everyone, which is even awesomer! So... what do you do, Crow?"

@Crow

"Well, you see, back in the Accelerated World, I was a warrior of the Nega Nebulus. I greatly respected my King, Kuroyuki- I mean, Black Lotus, and I wish I still had the chance to tell her how much I did before... we parted..."

The Crow's faceplate started to turn misty, before he rubbed it away.

"Before I came here, I served my King and fought the Six Kings of Pure Colour by her side. She has protected me, and thus, I want to be strong and protect her. That is my drive for Acceleration."

@Michale CS

"Well, you see, back in the Accelerated World, I was a warrior of the Nega Nebulus. I greatly respected my King, Kuroyuki- I mean, Black Lotus, and I wish I still had the chance to tell her how much I did before... we parted..."

"Before I came here, I served my King and fought the Six Kings of Pure Colour by her side. She has protected me, and thus, I want to be strong and protect her. That is my drive for Acceleration."

@Michale CS
1FzBd.jpg

Doreen stared, blinking at the pile of names and the obviously heartfelt recounting of Silver Crow's life in the space of a few sentences.

"Uhh... so you're a warrior then, and you want to get faster... or something? And Kings are girls where you come from? And you uhm... are really into Cyndi Lauper songs?"

And right then, running through Doreen's head would be that song she was thinking of - True Colors, but she was thinking of the Phil Collins cover since this guy seemed to be a guy.

She looked over at Mar-Vell to see if he could make any more sense of the information that had just been disclosed.
@Crow
@Cromartie Sarkissian

"Well..." Silver Crow explains about the only question he could understand - 'are Kings women where you come from?' Or something.

"Well, in the Accelerated World, we don't really use the term 'queen'. As far as I know, only the Black, Red, White and Purple Kings are female. The Blue, Green and Yellow Kings are male."

He sudddenly remembers Ash Roller's case.

"Well, that's as far as I know. Save for Black Lotus and Scarlet Rain, I've never really seen the other Kings in real life..."

He realises that to a person external to the concept of the Accelerated World, these are pretty alien terms.

Before beginning to explain things, Crow awaits Mar-Vell's conception of his words

@Michale CS @Cromartie Sarkissian

1FzBd.jpg

Doreen stared, blinking at the pile of names and the obviously heartfelt recounting of Silver Crow's life in the space of a few sentences.

"Uhh... so you're a warrior then, and you want to get faster... or something? And Kings are girls where you come from? And you uhm... are really into Cyndi Lauper songs?"

And right then, running through Doreen's head would be that song she was thinking of - True Colors, but she was thinking of the Phil Collins cover since this guy seemed to be a guy.

She looked over at Mar-Vell to see if he could make any more sense of the information that had just been disclosed.
@Crow
@Cromartie Sarkissian
"So am I..." Mar Vell muttered, shortly after hearing the 'Cancer' revelation; this woman must be form his future...she must know something about his cause of death....Perhaps how to stop it? Her still had so much to do back in his own universe before he died, so many things to change; this 'cancer' couldn't be terminal, could it?

@Michale CS

"Marvellous to hear of your history!" The warrioir cried, trying to avert his attention away from his impending doom. "You must be worshiped back upon your homeworld for such feats!"

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    318.7 KB · Views: 1
"So am I..." Mar Vell muttered, shortly after hearing the 'Cancer' revelation; this woman must be form his future...she must know something about his cause of death....Perhaps how to stop it? Her still had so much to do back in his own universe before he died, so many things to change; this 'cancer' couldn't be terminal, could it?
"Uh oh! Spoiler alert! Well, ummm... Maybe because you're here everything will be different now?" Doreen hastily replied.

"Well, that's as far as I know. Save for Black Lotus and Scarlet Rain, I've never really seen the other Kings in real life..."

He realises that to a person external to the concept of the Accelerated World, these are pretty alien terms.

Before beginning to explain things, Crow awaits Mar-Vell's conception of his words
"Oh, okay! I guess what I should do is try to ask my question in another way! I was trying to figure out what exactly it is you do, as in what skills you bring to the group. See, with me, I'm fast, strong, can talk to squirrels, have an amazing attitude and somehow seem to figure out how to win even when it's kinda silly for me to be able to! And Mar-Vell is strong, tough, he can shoot energy and um... fly in space? I think? Like, without a spacesuit? Excuse me if I'm wrong, Mar-Vell."

@Crow @Cromartie Sarkissian

(( OOC - Okay its 1am here so I'm off to bed will reply again tomorrow ))

"Not really..." Silver Crow said. "Sure, I've gained quite a name being the only one in the Accelerated World who possesses the power of..."

He notes Mar-Vell.

"... Aviation. But at the end of the day, the Nega Nebulus is a rebellion against the Six Legions. It's a long story with many points od view, but I'll tell it some other time..."

Silver Crow hears Doreen rephrase her sentence.

"Well, my main ability is 'Aviation'. It's so rare that some have tried to bribe me away from the Nega Nebulus to join their legion, and at some point..."

Silver Crow recalls some rather bad memories.

"... steal it. When that happened, I was pretty helpless, until I learned that there was more to me than the desire to reach for the sky. Over the course, I've obtained more abilities. Maybe it'll be easier to explain if we had a sparring session..."

He realises that this environment didn't follow Accelerated World Laws, so he probably wouldn't lose any Burst Points for losing.

"... steal it. When that happened, I was pretty helpless, until I learned that there was more to me than the desire to reach for the sky. Over the course, I've obtained more abilities. Maybe it'll be easier to explain if we had a sparring session..."
"So... you're a pilot, but someone uh, stole your ability to fly? Huh. Well, I guess we could spar. I mean, I've sparred with Wolverine after all, I guess sparring with a flying armored guy can't be much harder huh? No offense, but the stuff you're describing sounds kinda a lot like the plot to a video game or something."

"I guess it really is easier to show..."

giphy.gif

Silver Crow's back compartment unleashes an array of hexagons that began to align...

giphy.gif

They formed silver wings, which then proceeded with Crow flying into the high sky once, then flying back down with swift speed and aerodynamics. The wings were then retracted in the same way they were conjured.

"So, maybe you guys can... show any abilities you might have?"

"I guess it really is easier to show..."

giphy.gif

Silver Crow's back compartment unleashes an array of hexagons that began to align...

giphy.gif

They formed silver wings, which then proceeded with Crow flying into the high sky once, then flying back down with swift speed and aerodynamics. The wings were then retracted in the same way they were conjured.

"So, maybe you guys can... show any abilities you might have?"

"Uh oh! Spoiler alert! Well, ummm... Maybe because you're here everything will be different now?" Doreen hastily replied.

"Oh, okay! I guess what I should do is try to ask my question in another way! I was trying to figure out what exactly it is you do, as in what skills you bring to the group. See, with me, I'm fast, strong, can talk to squirrels, have an amazing attitude and somehow seem to figure out how to win even when it's kinda silly for me to be able to! And Mar-Vell is strong, tough, he can shoot energy and um... fly in space? I think? Like, without a spacesuit? Excuse me if I'm wrong, Mar-Vell."

(( OOC - Okay its 1am here so I'm off to bed will reply again tomorrow ))
"Or maybe by comming here I have sealed my fate? Well, I suppose it's not important; I don't fear death, I fear dying to early. Maybe this knowledge will simply push me to better myself. Thank you, Doreen, wasn't it?" Marvel reached out a warm hand towards the woman, offering a friendly shake "You speak of yourself as a warrior, then? Marvellous. I myself have heard of this "Wolverine" figure, and of his strength, but I have never locked horns with him personally; it shall be a woth you experience tackling with someone of his class!"

Flying up to the exact same high as his robotic ally, marvel completed a full flip and landed. "Yes! We should spar! A fight to the finish to prove which of us three is the most powerful! The tail against the wings against the Captain!"

Not knowing what a 'Video Game' was, nor how squirrels could defeat a X-Man in combat, Mar Vel has in the dark, disadvantaged beyond belief; and that was just how he liked it. Great Hala had guided him here, his cosmic awareness needed him to be here for something; maybe it was to fight, or maybe to be told he was going to die, he didn't care. All that mattered was the glory of combat!

"In the name of Hala!" He cried, as he fired two large photon blasts towards his opponents, before flying backwards at incredible speeds towards the arena
Only a large trail of photon energised particles were left behind him

@Crow [USER=16601]@Mighty Roman
Mobile post
Crap post[/USER]
images

"In the name of Hala!" He cried, as he fired two large photon blasts towards his opponents, before flying backwards at incredible speeds towards the arena
Only a large trail of photon energised particles were left behind him
"Yipe!" Squirrel Girl dove aside, narrowly escaping being tagged by that unexpected attack. "A little warning, huh?"

But then she was laughing and bounding off toward the arena as well.

@ whomever

images

Ravio was wandering around the building. Honestly he had no idea what that Commander guy was talking about, mainly because he hadn't been paying attention to most of what was being said. Now he was just heading wherever he really pleased. Somehow he ended up in the Biosphere.

He noticed Deoxys and wasn't sure if he should approach or run.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

images

Ravio was wandering around the building. Honestly he had no idea what that Commander guy was talking about, mainly because he hadn't been paying attention to most of what was being said. Now he was just heading wherever he really pleased. Somehow he ended up in the Biosphere.

He noticed Deoxys and wasn't sure if he should approach or run.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
The DNA Pokemon seemed to be completely still, as it stood staring off into space. All of a sudden, a deep, unfeeling telepathic voice rang out through the vast glass dome.

deoxys_icon_1_by_animelova56-d4twu8g.png

"Speak, human."

The alien demanded, in a rather intimidating tone. It seemed to be non-hostile for now, but it wasn't too keen on visitors.

@Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.