The Tomorrow Men [OOC/Characters]

I think that idea's still on the table, either for the start or a bit later on.

Done. With more to be added as needed, of course.

Although not a character, here's a villainous(?) organization.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis began as something of a government project to study and investigate superhumans. Its original goals were to simply study and categorize metahuman abilities and assess them in terms of potential threat and usefulness. As things progressed, it quickly expanded its scope to isolating origins of abilities, artificially creating them, and otherwise producing new superhuman beings through various means. It was officially shut down once the excesses of its leaders were made known, but a majority of those leaders and other like-minded individuals went underground to continue their work.

Simply put, Chrysalis has the following main goal: the guided evolution of humanity into a more perfect being. They have a number of expert scientists in fields such as genetics, genetic engineering, biotech, and cybernetics. Although, as something of a shadow organization ,their members have to trade secrecy for freedom to experiment without moral or ethical constraints. Bay and large, Chrysalis continues to exist mostly through underground or illegal sources of funds. They do a brisk business on the black market, with new drugs and cybernetic enhancements for those willing to pay top dollar for a more than human edge. Their more capable and independent creations are also sent out either as mercenaries or directly for the organization itself.
I think this could work as a villain's organization name. Is this a separate group from the alternates for our heroes or is the alternates a team from Chrysalis? And maybe the whole Tommorow men idea can be the group's motto, such as "Leading Humanity into Tomorrow's World" or something like that.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
No problem!
Just let me fill out a character sheet, quick.

Also; are we still going to do the 'evil twin from an alternate universe' thing, or is that idea going to be scrapped?

I'm scrapping the other universe thing in fear it'll be too compliated

Last edited:
I think this could work as a villain's organization name. Is this a separate group from the alternates for our heroes or is the alternates a team from Chrysalis? And maybe the whole Tommorow men idea can be the group's motto, such as "Leading Humanity into Tomorrow's World" or something like that.
Chrysalis will likely have its own team (and/or monsters). Anyone from an alternate unvierse, whether they be the evil mirror clone of a hero or the group @Infinatis has set up, wouldn't be involved with Chrysalis.

They would be the sort to use "Tomorrow Men" as a name for a team of their own, as that's sort of their thing. Humanity's got the super-science to go full transhuman or posthuman, or they certainly could. And should. Even if they have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the new era.

Just to know im changing The Forgers of a new earth to Tomorrow men cuz K-9 said he was changing The super hero team

note: i am wiping buggzar out entirely for a new characters

Name: James McBrown
Alter-Ego name:
Nationality: Brittain
Allegiance: The Tomorrow Men

Powers: telepathy, has the possibility to create auditory and visual hallucination he can shape-shift and turn invisible.

Skills and Abilities: Can build anything from just about anything. also has an unlimited knowledge of anything that goes pow boom and bang. and he is a skilled acrobat and swordsman

Weaknesses: he has regular human being endurance and is pretty stubborn

Appearance: About 5 feet tall has a black jumpsuit that is synchronized with his shape-shifting and invisibility his skin is turquoise with brown hair and green eyes

Brief History: He is the mechanic twin sibling of The Oracle. He got his powers from Amy when she accidentally spills her brain serum into his drink at a family reunion. after discovering his powers he creates The Tomorrow Men after he chooses that humans will not accept supers.

Last edited:
The Tomorrow Men will be a seperate group

I'm giving up the role of The Fist to whoever cuz ill only be able to do two charcters at a time

The Tomorrow Men will be a seperate group

Do you mean a separate group from chrysalis or the group you created?

Also I'll take on the fist, I'll make some adjustments and changes but he should still be similar to the original draft.

Do you mean a separate group from chrysalis or the group you created?

Also I'll take on the fist, I'll make some adjustments and changes but he should still be similar to the original draft.
Ok, i meant from chrysalis because they have different goals

Origins of The Tomorrow Men:

James McBrown adopts superpowers when the brain increasing serum that his twin sister (Amy McBrown) made falls into his drink. When he goes back to his work at an auto shop everyone flees after seeing Jame's turquoise skin. He realizes that the world is not ready for supers and convinces is sister to join his organization, The Tomorrow Men an organization to wipe out all humans that dont have special powers. They are still recruiting members across the globe

what happened, is anyone still following this rp. this is my first rp so i need to know what happened. plz respond

Name: Esther Bullock
Alter-Ego name: Ballerina
Allegiance: Freelancer

Powers: Balance. Esther has an incredible ability to balance with any part of her body on any surface.

Skills and Abilities:
She knows how to use a gun and can throw a punch as well as the average guy.

Weaknesses: Esther isn't very athletic.

Appearance: Esther is brown-haired, brown-eyed, and a bit chunky. Her superhero costume is a loose grey-blue and grey-green suit that's made from nylon and covers her from shoulders to wrists to ankles, with Velcro in the back. She wears her hair up as The Ballerina. A brown masquerade mask and high-quality flip-flops complete the outfit.
erin.jpg

Brief History: Esther grew up in Califorania's bay area, but her family (consisting of herself, her parents, and two younger brothers) moved to Las Vegas when she was fourteen. She graduated from UNLV a few months ago with a degree in photography and has been traveling the country taking photographs from angles that would be impossible for most people. She hopes to get a job with National Geographic.

The Ballerina surfaced a year ago. Esther found a used genii costume at a thrift store and it fit her, so she put together an outfit that would allow her to use her ability without friends pestering her about it later. She hasn't saved anyone yet during her escapades on rooftops, but people have noticed The Ballerina and had her do odd jobs for them, like retrieving balls and rescuing cats.

what happened, is anyone still following this rp. this is my first rp so i need to know what happened. plz respond
tbh i'm not sure what's going on with the rp or if the @R-9 Pilot is still up for this

I think I forgot to say it here, so sorry about that, but I had gone missing for a while due to various reasons,including moving across the country to go back to school. I'm all moved in now, so I might have time for things, but I honestly don't know if I will or not, as the semester hasn't started yet.

At the moment, this RP is pretty much dead or on hold, although I wouldn't complain if someone else just wants to put up the IC and run it instead.

Ok good luck in your studies!

I think I forgot to say it here, so sorry about that, but I had gone missing for a while due to various reasons,including moving across the country to go back to school. I'm all moved in now, so I might have time for things, but I honestly don't know if I will or not, as the semester hasn't started yet.

At the moment, this RP is pretty much dead or on hold, although I wouldn't complain if someone else just wants to put up the IC and run it instead.
Whats an IC, in comments?