The Title Page

You like the idea?

• WE NEED MORE PICTURES OF THAT SPIDERMAN!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all the chars so far!

I've just gotta add one last thing to mine.. ._.

Okay, the IC page is starting today after waiting a bit. Thank you for your patience. We're going to have to start with a lack of people for the given roles.
@Brøken_Serenity @MrDubWubs I don't mean to rush you at all I'd just like an update about how your characters are going?

@Nobody Important @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Sashakiki I'd like to thank you all for signing up to my RP and I'd like to request you're attendance within the next week in the IC threads. <3

Okay, the IC page is starting today after waiting a bit. Thank you for your patience. We're going to have to start with a lack of people for the given roles.
@Brøken_Serenity @MrDubWubs I don't mean to rush you at all I'd just like an update about how your characters are going?

@Nobody Important @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Sashakiki I'd like to thank you all for signing up to my RP and I'd like to request you're attendance within the next week in the IC threads. <3
Sorry Ouchies. Imma drop out.

I can get it done by the earliest tomorrow but if you need it more immediately i'll have to drop out.

@Broken_Serenity

I more just wanted updates to assure that nobody forgot they reserved, sorry if it sounded demanding.

I can never tag you in posts because of that 'o', by the way x3

you could just copy and paste it

Misa Arakasake
Appearance: Bust size-D Height- 5'8" Eye Color-Dark blue Hair Color- Dark brown but died purple
Personality: Misa Arakasake is the very adept leader of the Purple Havoc gang which are identified by the color purple. Nobody else in the gang is allowed to have purple hair except Misa though. She doesn't take any shit from anyone and is a very stand up person. She never backs down and never takes the easy route. She is an incredibly smart person strategically. In highschool she had pretty good greades but never all A's. She only failed one class which was Humanities. She'd be asked questions over simple things like what to do if you see a wallet on the street and she'd answer something like take it, copy down all personal information and store it for later use then turn in the wallet to the police to higher moral standing in the community. She simply has questionable morals. She has a take-no-prisoners attitude of life. Also she is a dealer in information for the right price and often is in the middle of risque politics because politicians seek her collections of information. She prides herself on being a reliable informant. Despite her questionable morals she is nice to her loyal members. She regards them as her family.
Backstory: Her father is a rich politician and her mother is a beautiful trophy wife and ex-mafia wife. Her mother has lots of ties still with the mafia and gangs and raised Misa, which explains a lot of her questionable reactions to moral situations. Her politician father was always cut throat as well. She wasn't really raised in a clearly loving family. She was always very loved but her parents didn't show it so often.
Other: She is deadly allergic to kale.
kapkapp_mikako.jpg

Satsukitane_Mikako_Movie.png

@Broken I'd just like to say I absolutely LOVE how deceptively harmless your character looks. Great job!

@Ouchies , Is the banner for this still running? If not you should put it back into circulation to get more members.

Sorry I still haven't finished that banner. Been busier than I thought.

Anywho, are we still doing this? It's been almost a month now. No rush, I was just wondering. ^^

Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
Status
Not open for further replies.