Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
Since I am horrible with titles, here's my totally original title.
Ahem. Hi, I'm Slifer!

A time-travelling biographer goes into the past to find a certain famous person, to document their life. What better way to do that then to befriend said famous person? Unfortunately, they become a little too close to their most recent subject.
(The time traveler could even be a general historian or a vacationer, there just has to be a plausible reason for the time traveler to go back into said time period.)
This RP can range from no smut to most of the smut, although I do prefer a 80/20 plot to smut ratio.
Romance is definitely preferred, although the RP can range from sweet and angsty to incredibly dark, which can be tailored to an individual's preference. Ask me about any kinks you would want me to do! The worst I can tell you is no.

*Note that I would usually prefer to be the biographer if the time travel goes any farther back then the 80s. Otherwise, you could be the biographer from the future, if you so choose to be.

***This can be a MxF RP!!!I would need a male character, and I would prefer for the man to be more dominant than my character.

PM me with any questions you have, suggestions, etc. I do respond to my PMs.

************No smut will be done with a Bluestar! Redstars only get the smut.****************

Status
Not open for further replies.