The Time is Nigh!

I

Impudimp

Original poster
Hello, hello. I'm no stranger around here, guys. I just go between RP-heavy and RP-light with the flick of hat. I blame hormones. I'm a chick. It's my inherent excuse, and I'm gonna use it dagnabbit!

Ehem, excuse the rant, anyways. I'm looking for some lovely RP! I'm sure I have an old post around here, but can't be bothered to find it. So without further adieu:

1. I write in third person. How about you?! But seriously, I prefer third, but can also write any other way except iambic pentameter because frack that.
  2. I post fast. Don't feel pressured to match. I just have finally gotten my type speed to match my thought speed. Yay!
  3. I like detail. Lots of it. It's just like... pulpy OJ to me. Mm, mm, good! So bring it and I will reciprocate. Kosher? Good.
  4. English is my language, and it's the only one I write well so there. I prefer my partner write in it and use complete sentences. Please and thank you in advanced.
  5. I am a girl. I identify as a girl. That being said expect me to play a girl... Or a feminine boy. Really this should say all my characters will be attracted to men. So pay attention to that last sentence.
  6. I dunno. Some sixth thing.

My Cravings:
Fantasy/ Supernatural
Adventure
Mystery
Romance (with or without smut; We can talk about it)
Comedy (Probably from me cause I'm a dork.)
Aliens

My Fandoms:
So, so many of these guys. Seriously. It'd be quicker just to tell me which one you like than for me to attempt to list them.

Um, that's all I got for now. If I need to update, and you like me for some strange reason, then I will and you maybe will be compelled to come read this meaningless drivel again.

Drop a comment or inbox me! Oh! And I do have a discord, so if that's your thing, then it can certainly be arranged. My introduction to RP was swift, chat-based so I can keep up with the best of them. Promise.

Reactions: Summer
I think that I may be a good match I’ve got a few orginal plots or we can pick a fandom that we are both familiar with.

I think that I may be a good match I’ve got a few orginal plots or we can pick a fandom that we are both familiar with.
Sounds great, feel free to PM me! I'd love to talk about them and get something going with you.

Hello, hello. I'm no stranger around here, guys. I just go between RP-heavy and RP-light with the flick of hat. I blame hormones. I'm a chick. It's my inherent excuse, and I'm gonna use it dagnabbit!

Ehem, excuse the rant, anyways. I'm looking for some lovely RP! I'm sure I have an old post around here, but can't be bothered to find it. So without further adieu:

1. I write in third person. How about you?! But seriously, I prefer third, but can also write any other way except iambic pentameter because frack that.
  2. I post fast. Don't feel pressured to match. I just have finally gotten my type speed to match my thought speed. Yay!
  3. I like detail. Lots of it. It's just like... pulpy OJ to me. Mm, mm, good! So bring it and I will reciprocate. Kosher? Good.
  4. English is my language, and it's the only one I write well so there. I prefer my partner write in it and use complete sentences. Please and thank you in advanced.
  5. I am a girl. I identify as a girl. That being said expect me to play a girl... Or a feminine boy. Really this should say all my characters will be attracted to men. So pay attention to that last sentence.

My Cravings:
Fantasy/ Supernatural
Adventure
Mystery
Aliens

My Fandoms:
So, so many of these guys. Seriously. It'd be quicker just to tell me which one you like than for me to attempt to list them.

Um, that's all I got for now. If I need to update, and you like me for some strange reason, then I will and you maybe will be compelled to come read this meaningless drivel again.

Drop a comment or inbox me! Oh! And I do have a discord, so if that's your thing, then it can certainly be arranged. My introduction to RP was swift, chat-based so I can keep up with the best of them. Promise.

How about 2 x cops who don't want to work together.

Think Action/Comedy with some inevitable romance.

Reactions: Impudimp

My Cravings:
Fantasy/ Supernatural
Adventure
Mystery
Aliens

My Fandoms:

I'm down for it!

My Cravings:
Fantasy/ Supernatural
Adventure
Mystery
Aliens

My Fandoms:

I'm down for it!

Great :) I'll send a PM.