Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
BBC Code testing for future roleplays, DM and character creation for:
@Insanity is Reality, @Ixidor92 and myself, @Tiger Dragon
(Please do not post or ask to post to get added to the list)

Important Threads:

[fieldbox="Roleplays & More, teal, solid, 10"]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-divinity-game-ooc-dice-rolls-info-tracker.172627/|self]OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-divinity-game.172626/|self]Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups[/btn] [btn=modc|....|self]Roleplay Thread[/btn]​

[fieldbox="Roleplay Information, green, solid, 10"]

• Ione, the self-proclaimed god of play. A mass of energy and lost magic gathered in the void to make a living being. Endless amount of power and a very bored childlike personality, Ione has picked you to play a game with him. Scooping you up from your world and dropping you in the middle of some overgrown ruins.

"If you want to go home, then you have to complete this game! I'll give you 10 games to play and when you finish them all, I'll take you home and grant you a wish! If you don't, then you'll die!"

Can you survive? Will you complete all 10 trials? What awaits you in this new world?

This roleplay is a 5 to 6 player roleplay to be run in a Game Master style. I will be describing and running the roleplay for the characters people create. There will be an element of dice and stats, but they are very simple and only meant to keep people useful no matter where they come from.

• Roleplay Rules:
    1. All Iwaku Rules are to be followed at any time. The breaking of these rules will get you reported.
    2. I am the Game Master(GM), what I say will go. Please follow the rules listed here.
    3. This will be a mix of roleplaying and my own dice creations, so there may be some kinks. I'll make calls when this happens.
    4. Communication in OOC is key! I want this group to tightknit when talking. I will be making an OOC conversation or thread. If you want to be part of the roleplay, you will need to be part of this conversation often.
    5. Basic roleplay consideration, please. No Bunnying. No Godmodding. No Powerplaying. Don't Assume.
    6. I will NOT be playing a character. Only NPCs and the environment you'll be facing. The only character anyone else will be playing is the one character you created.
    7. You will be allowed to make a new character midway through the roleplay ONCE. But if you choose to do this, I will KILL the character you are currently playing, unless there is some other alternate story wise.
    8. This game will have Dice elements to it. All dice rolls will be made on a thread I will more specifically for this roleplay. If the rolls are not made how and where I ask them to be, they will not count the roll

• Reply Expectations:
    1. Reply Length: I want a solid 1-4 paragraphs. PLEASE PLEASE, do not kill me with 5 long ass paragraphs. I'm keeping track of a lot of things and reading about how green your character thinks the grass is will kill me. Please let's keep writing to the important things.
    2. Reply Speed: I want reply times to be orderly. So right now, I'm thinking everyone can reply two times for every one time I reply. (LETS TALK ABOUT THIS. I WANT TO MEET MY PLAYERS TIME TABLES!) OOC will be open to those who have accepted characters.
    3. I want myself to have to reply to this roleplay twice a week. But I may do it once a week. That way we are not stalling but we are not rushing either. I want to give everyone a fair amount of time to get reply and conversations in.

• Fun Tips!
    1. You CAN romance and recruit NPC, animals, and creatures! Beware though, there can be consequences to trying to do with dangerous creatures or NPC who don't like you.
    2. Always feel free to explore and communicate with me OOC about things you would like to do. You might just get rewarded for it!
    3. Want to so something outside the party? PM me! Let's do a miniature roleplay in PMs and then I'll put a summary for others to read in OOC later.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Character Creation, gold, solid, 10"]

• Character Building Rules:
    1. Your character will be exactly, 95%, how you want it. Your background, the world you come from, the race, age, etc. Anything you can think of to customize your character can and will likely come true! I pressure all of you to really put time and effort into where your character comes from.
    2. The other 5% is due to what your character brings with them when they come to the new world. If you come from a very advanced world where you use phase guns that decimate your opponents in one shot, I'm pretty sure your gun is going to suddenly malfunction.
    3. I WILL NOT take characters from Fandoms. I HIGHLY encourage completely original OCs. I will take OCs from fandoms, however.
    4. I prefer face claims to be Anime. If you do not feel comfortable or the picture only closely represents your character, please feel free to write a description.
    5. Every character must be approved by me before you are accepted into the roleplay. If there are any minor or major problems or you have any questions, I will/you can PM me. Please put the title as the roleplay your character name.
    6. Please, make your character a Semi-Team Player. Let's not make a completely evil character out to screw everyone over. No one likes those people.

• To make sure each character, no matter the background, has a degree of usefulness and to keep powerplay to a minimum, I've taken the time to build a very simple dice system setup:
    1. There are 5 "stats" that you will have, giving a modifier when rolling with a 1D20.
      1. Strength = Making Attacks, Moving Heavy Things, this includes magic.
      2. Dexterity = Defense, Dodging, Evading, Reflexes, Includes shields and shield spells.
      3. Constitution = Ability to Resist Effects, Mind, Physical, Staying Conscious
      4. Intelligence = Quick to figure things out, Get extra tips if Intelegce rolls are made
      5. Charisma = Ability to talk to others, Convince to help or of certain things.
    2. You will be given 10 points to put anywhere you feel like they should go.
    3. There is a 5 point cap for all the sections.
    4. I will be awarding 5 more points to each of your characters after they are fully created to help even things out if I need them to be, only then will your character likely break the 5 point cap.
    5. I would like you to put your points in a way that makes sense for your character. Don't tell me how smart your character is, then proceed to put 5 points into Strength.

• Code:

• Fun Tips!

[/fieldbox]

The story: 5-6 players with one character each will be teleported from their own worlds sent to a world that is not theirs. There they will be greeted by a character named Ione! The self-proclaimed god of play. You've been brought into this world, for one thing, entertaining Ione.

Your characters will go through a degree of challenges and survival.

Dice System

Strength = Making Attacks, Moving Heavy Things
Dexterity = Defense, Dodging, Evading, Reflexes
Constitution = Ability to Resist Effects, Mind, Physical, Staying Conscious
Intelligence = Quick to Figure things out, Get extra tips if Intelegce rolls are made
Charisma = Ability to talk to others, Convince to help or of certain things.

----------------

System - either 1D20 or 2D12 or 2D8?
1-20 or 2-24 or 2-16
Everyone gets 18 points to spend any way they like. 4 extra given out by me:

Name: Tester
Race: Robot
Skills:
  • STR 5+2
  • DEX 5
  • CON 3+1
  • INT 3+1
  • CHA 2
Robots are strong: 2 Extra points in Strength. Robots are Intelligent, Extra points in Int. Robots are Hardy, extra points in Con.

Roleplay Rules:
  1. All Iwaku Rules are to be followed at any time. The breaking of these rules will get you reported.
  2. I am the Game Master(GM), what I say will go. Please follow the rules listed here.
  3. This will be a mix of roleplaying and my own dice creations, so there may be some kinks. I'll make calls when this happens.
  4. Communication in OOC is key! I want this group to tightknit when talking. I will be making an OOC conversation or thread. If you want to be part of the roleplay, you will need to be part of this conversation often.
  5. Basic roleplay consideration, please. No Bunnying. No Godmodding. No Powerplaying. Don't Assume.
  6. I will NOT be playing a character. Only NPCs and the environment you'll be facing. The only character anyone else will be playing is the one character you created.
  7. You will be allowed to make a new character midway through the roleplay ONCE. But if you choose to do this, I will KILL the character you are currently playing, unless there is some other alternate story wise.
  8. This game will have Dice elements to it. All dice rolls will be made on a thread I will more specifically for this roleplay. If the rolls are not made how and where I ask them to be, they will not count the roll.

Reply Expectations:
  1. I want reply times to be orderly. So right now, I'm thinking everyone can reply two times for every one time I reply. (LETS TALK ABOUT THIS. I WANT TO MEET MY PLAYERS TIME TABLES!)
  2. I want myself to have to reply to this roleplay twice a week. But I may do it once a week. That way we are not stalling but we are not rushing either. I want to give everyone a fair amount of time to get reply and conversations in.
  3. Fun note: You CAN romance and recruit NPC, animals, and creatures! Beware though, there can be consequences to trying to do with dangerous creatures or NPC who don't like you.

Character Building Rules:
  1. Your character will be exactly, 95%, how you want it. Your background, the world you come from, the race, age, etc. Anything you can think of to customize your character can and will likely come true! I pressure all of you to really put time and effort into where your character comes from.
  2. The other 5% is due to what your character brings with them when they come to the new world. If you come from a very advanced world where you use phase guns that decimate your opponents in one shot, I'm pretty sure your gun is going to suddenly malfunction.
  3. I WILL NOT take characters from Fandoms. I will take OCs from fandoms, however.
  4. To make sure each character, no matter the background, has a degree of usefulness and to keep powerplay to a minimum, I've taken the time to build a very simple dice system setup:
    1. There are 5 "stats" that you will have, giving a modifier when rolling with a 1D20.
      1. Strength = Making Attacks, Moving Heavy Things, this includes magic.
      2. Dexterity = Defense, Dodging, Evading, Reflexes, Includes shields and shield spells.
      3. Constitution = Ability to Resist Effects, Mind, Physical, Staying Conscious
      4. Intelligence = Quick to Figure things out, Get extra tips if Intelegce rolls are made
      5. Charisma = Ability to talk to others, Convince to help or of certain things.
    2. You will be given 10 points to put anywhere you feel like they should go. There is a 5 point cap for all the sections.
    3. I will be awarding 5 more points to each of your characters after they are fully created to help even things out if I need them to be, only then will your character likely break the 5 point cap.
    4. I would like you to put your points in a way that makes sense for your character. Don't tell me how smart your character is, then proceed to put 5 points into Strength.
  5. Every character must be approved by me before you are accepted into the roleplay. If there are any minor or major problems or you have any questions, I will/you can PM me. Please put the title as the roleplay your character name.
Combat and Equipment:
  1. Combat will be ONE roll. Everything else will be through roleplay. Even though you may roll well, the combat will still be action filled and some people still may sustain injury. Monsters will still give a few attacks.
  2. I may give small minuses and pluses for roleplay interactions with creatures and NPC. If you gave an NPC something you found and then try to persuade them of something, they might be more likely to listen to you then someone who hasn't taken the time to talk to them.
  3. Ione will reward character who "do cool things". After all, you're here to entertain him. Rewards can go for pieces of equipment or things that will help you on your journey. Most equipment I will give you will only give you a plus 1 to anything or a special skill you can use within time limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Navuso
text

text

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Main Cast, teal, dashed, 10"]

• Tales of the Confused Adventures Shenangins summery:

• View attachment 159877

• Name:
    Class:
    Level:
    Money:
    Equipment:

• Skills:
    • Weapons: ( 0 ) Red Skills
    • Armor: ( 0) Yellow Skills
    • Magic: ( 0 ) Blue Skills
    • Utility: ( 0) Green Skills
    • White EXP: 5

• None
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="World Lore, red, dashed, 10"]

• None

• None

• None

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Adventurers, green, dashed, 10"]

• None

• None

• None

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="NPC, purple, dashed, 10"]

• None

• none

• none

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Gods, gold, dashed, 10"]

• None

• None

[/fieldbox]

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Character Name]
Tales of the Confused Adventures Shenangins summery:
 [/tab]
[tab=Picture]
[ATTACH=full]159877[/ATTACH]
[/tab]
[tab=Basic]
Name:
Class:
Level:
Money:
Equipment:
[/tab]
[tab=Skills]
Skills:
Weapons: ( 0 ) Red Skills
Armor: ( 0) Yellow Skills
Magic: ( 0 ) Blue Skills
Utility: ( 0) Green Skills
White EXP: 5
[/tab]
[tab=Abilities]
None
[/tab] [/tabs] [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="World Lore, red, dashed, 10"]
[tabs]
[tab=TBD]
None
[/tab]
[tab=TBD]
None
[/tab]
[tab=TBD]
None[/tab]
 [/tabs]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Adventurers, green, dashed, 10"]
[tabs]
[tab=TBD]
None
 [/tab]
[tab=TBD]
None
[/tab]
[tab=TBD]
None
[/tab]
 [/tabs]
[/fieldbox]

[tabs]
[tab=TBD]
None
[/tab]
[tab=TBD]
none
[/tab]
[tab=TBD]
none
[/tab]
 [/tabs]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Gods, gold, dashed, 10"]
[tabs]
[tab=TBD]
 None [/tab]
[tab=TBD]
None [/tab]
 [/tabs]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

• Name: Sage Russo
    Class: Novice Adventure
    Level: 5
    Skills:
    Abilities: None
    Money: None
    Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain. [/div]
[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• welcomeToFucked.png
    welcomeToFucked.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
[fieldbox="Rhea and Shania, Green, dashed, 10"]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Shadowmir, purple, dashed, 10"]

• Shadowmir is an city built on an island created with the combined forces of the dragons Ashwinter, Alister and Luna.
    Buildings:
    Basic camp - tents and fireplaces
    1 Dock

• None

• None

• None

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ally, gold, dashed, 10"]

• Old God, God of Beasts

• Numair, King of Terrin

• Lysander,

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
(Thank you @serendipity!)​

Skills:
    Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain.
  • Content 2
[/fieldbox]

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Title 1][div=
   background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/14/46/f7/1446f79f0b82bd970f40a90aa255cad0.jpg);
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   background-size: 100%;
   height: 300px;
   width: 300px;
   border: 1px solid #000;
   position: relative;
   border-radius: 100%; float: right;] [/div]Name: Sage Russo
Skills:
Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain. [/tab]
[tab=Title 2]Content 2[/tab]
stuff [/tabs] [/fieldbox]

Last edited:

• Posting order: TIger Dragon - Tank2Crate - Insanity is Reality

• Insanity's Vampire character

• Tiger Dragons's Sphinx Character

• Tanks Male character.

• Shania, Insanities character

• Tiger Dragons' Dragon character

• Thanks Female character
[/fieldbox]

• The self perclaimed god of dimensional play. With unknown amount of power.

• none

• none

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Story So Far:, red, dashed, 10"]

• The group had been teleported to a world none of them belong in. Together, they must stay together and survive until Ione issues them the final 50th challenge.

• None

• Challange 1: Introductions! Introduce yourselves to your new Allys!

[/fieldbox]

Tricksters Champion
Year 1: Discovering Family
Things happening Year one
Year 2: New Beginings
Content
Year 3: Life of a vampire
Content
Year 4: War
Content
Year 5
Content
Year 6
Content
Year 7
Content

Last edited:
Lovely Examples @serendipity painstakingly gave me as an example for how to and tinker with. Thank you again so much!

background image that covers the whole code; no background color inside tabs (change color text to white to display text)
Code:
[div=background: url('http://wallpapersmp.com/image/2016/02/ddedf5807b9c36c5b5f6ec870b3e3944.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 5px;][fieldbox="Main Cast, teal, dashed, 10"]
[tabs]
[tab=Title 1][div=
   background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/14/46/f7/1446f79f0b82bd970f40a90aa255cad0.jpg);
   border-radius: 100%; float: right;][/div][color=white]Name: Sage Russo
Skills:
Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain.[/color][/tab]
[tab=Title 2]Content 2[/tab][/tabs] [/fieldbox][/div]

background image covering whole code with a white background in tabs to display text (an opacity was used to make the background slightly more visible)
Code:
[div=background: url('http://wallpapersmp.com/image/2016/02/ddedf5807b9c36c5b5f6ec870b3e3944.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 5px;][fieldbox="Main Cast, teal, dashed, 10"]
[tabs]
[tab=Title 1][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.8; padding: 15px;][div=
   border-radius: 100%; float: right;][/div][color=black]Name: Sage Russo
Skills:
Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain.[/color][/div][/tab]
[tab=Title 2]Content 2[/tab][/tabs] [/fieldbox][/div]

background image only displaying inside the tabs and a white color text was used to display text
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Title 1][div=background: url('http://wallpapersmp.com/image/2016/02/ddedf5807b9c36c5b5f6ec870b3e3944.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 15px;][div=
   border-radius: 100%; float: right;][/div][color=white]Name: Sage Russo
Skills:
Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain.[/color][/div][/tab]
[tab=Title 2][div=background: url('http://wallpapersmp.com/image/2016/02/ddedf5807b9c36c5b5f6ec870b3e3944.jpg') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 15px;][color=white]Content 2[/color][/div][/tab][/tabs] [/fieldbox]

background image that covers the whole code; no background color inside tabs (change color text to white to display text)

Skills:
    Equipment: Button up shirt, Tie, Binds, Slack Pants, Wallet with 20$ American dollars and a picture ID, Flip Phone, and apartment keys, picture of her and her mother. Cat paw keychain.
  • Content 2
[/fieldbox]

background image covering whole code with a white background in tabs to display text (an opacity was used to make the background slightly more visible)

• Name:

• Common fact about race 1
    • Common fact about race 2
    • Common fact about race 3
    World: Name of World
    • Common fact about World 1
    • Common fact about world 2
    • Common fact about world 3
    Character Facts: Misc.
    • Characters Talents
    • Character Fears
    • Extra Info I should know

STR: 0
    DEX: 0
    CON: 0
    INT: 0
    CHA: 0

• I
    Weapon:

• What weapons do you have?
    Cloths:
    • What clothing or armor are you wearing?
    Bag:
    • What Items do you have on your person?
    Money:
    • Don't worry about this slot yet.
  • Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :)

Code:

[div=background: url('WORLD IMAGE HERE') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 5px;]
[tabs]
[tab=Basics][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;][div=
   background-image: url(CHARACTER IMAGE HERE);
   border-radius: 100%; float: right;][/div]
Name:
Common fact about race 1
Common fact about race 2
Common fact about race 3
Common fact about World 1
Common fact about world 2
Common fact about world 3
Characters Talents
Character Fears
Extra Info I should know
[/div][/tab]
[tab=Stats][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]
[/div][/tab]
[tab=Items][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]I
Weapon:
What weapons do you have?
Cloths:
What clothing or armor are you wearing?
Bag:
What Items do you have on your person?
Money:
Don't worry about this slot yet.
[/div][/tab]
[tab=Game Tracker][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :) [/div][/tab]
[/tabs] [/div]

Last edited:
background image only displaying inside the tabs and a white color text was used to display text

Skills:
  • Content 2
[/fieldbox]

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/an-example-roleplay-ooc.138633/|self]OOC Thread x Dice Rolls[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/categories/available-for-group-roleplays.3/|self]Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/an-example-roleplay-ic.138635/|self]Roleplay Thread[/btn]

Last edited:

• Please put your character sheet Codes down for me after they have been approved.
    • Feel free to put a character background that best describes the character homeworld! If you can't find one, I'll find one for you later.
    • I'll be reposting your characters on the OOC thread to keep track of them.

• Name:

• Common fact about race 1
      • Common fact about race 2
      • Common fact about race 3

• Common fact about World 1
      • Common fact about world 2
      • Common fact about world 3

• Characters Talents
      • Character Fears
      • Extra Info I should know

• Weapon:

• What weapons do you have?

Cloths:

• What clothing or armor are you wearing?

Bag:

• What Items do you have on your person?

Money:

• Don't worry about this slot yet.

• Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :)

Code:

[div=background: url('WORLD IMAGE HERE') no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: relative; margin: auto; padding: 5px;]
    [tabs]
    [tab=Basics][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;][div=
       background-image: url(CHARACTER IMAGE HERE);
       border-radius: 100%; float: right;][/div]
    Name:
    Common fact about race 1
    Common fact about race 2
    Common fact about race 3
    Common fact about World 1
    Common fact about world 2
    Common fact about world 3
    Characters Talents
    Character Fears
    Extra Info I should know
    [/div][/tab]
    [tab=Stats][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]
    [/div][/tab]
    [tab=Items][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]
    Weapon:
    What weapons do you have?
    Cloths:
    What clothing or armor are you wearing?
    Bag:
    What Items do you have on your person?
    Money:
    Don't worry about this slot yet.
    [/div][/tab]
    [tab=Game Tracker][div=background-color: aliceblue; opacity: 0.7; padding: 15px;]Leave This Blank. Do not worry about this! :) [/div][/tab]
    [/tabs] [/div]

[bimg=100px | no-lightbox | fright]faceclaim[/bimg][color=#color]Name
<Date> | <Time> | <Location>[/color]

fright
Ione Self Proclaimed God of Dimensional Play
Day 1 | 5:38am | Displacer Ruins

Last edited: