The Ties That Bind

I'M SCARED! ASMO WANTS TO PLAY!

A thumbs up! Maybe mister Police officer can find out how dead Vince ties in with dead Jeremiah Douglas!

.....Where IS Blooma right now? *Pokes around with the stick!*

Once again it's been awhile since my last post, which is why I am going to get one in now. Currently my character is at the school. Not sure if that's where she should be or not but that can change. I really want to try to be more involved in Iwaku. I really only in two stories at the moment. Hopefully that will change.

For ease of moving forward, we're going to say with ANGEL's most recent post is the start of a new day. a SCHOOL day. >:D (And Iann is already there!)

Yvaine and Chrissy prolly had a nice breakfast and polite chat before doing whatever. Violet wrapped up her chatting with Hans before running off to do more boring work.

When Blooma gets back from being Missing, we'll figure out what her charries were doing. >>; Fluffy is officially MIA for the moment, so Miss Bunny's character could run in with Yvaine since he is supposed to already know her Daddy, Ronald. XD

So basically our teenagers should be going to school (or ditching school for you bad girls) and our adults will be digging deeper or accidentally getting involved with Jeremiah Douglas' big scary mystery. >:D

~Made a lame clumsygirl excuse to get Flarecia in the Gym with Yvaine :)

Teehee :D

BUMPITY BUMP

Come on you guys, we have to make this soap opera so awesome it'll make Danana-chan cry and laugh at the same time when she gets better! :D