the thunder strike inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
the thunder strike inn was there since the beginning of humanity. anyone is welcomed. monsters, angels, demons, etc. there is a hot tub, pool out back, and thousands of doors that lead to hundreds of different realities. the vip area(which costs money) which has a training hall, mess hall, archery range, "romance" hall, and the legendary hammer called mjiolnir which who is worthy to lift it shall possess the power of thor.

1. if you are a monster hunter then NO KILLING MONSTERS! i dont care what they did to you. you may try to fight them outside the pub or when im not around but i will find out sooner or later.
2. any other kinds of fights are allowed.
3. rules may change or if i isapprove of something i will let you know in parenthesis.
4. if i try to stop a fight or anything you are allowed to stand up to me or fight me.

Last edited by a moderator:
(yea...i dont know how to do those so if you need to talk to me about something either message me or talk to me in parenthesis on here)

Name:Kawazoe
Species: human male
Image:
full

Armor:
full

Dragon form:
dragon_by_knotlikeyou2.jpg

Extra: he is a bounty hunter who is cursed with a dragons soul he can transform into a dragon but he will lose control

Last edited:
name:Joy Grace
species: half angel half demon
image:
images

extra:shy and lost her memory by hitting her head n a rock.the only thing she remembers is that she is half demon half angel and her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.