The Thread of White Regality - Lady White's Search Thread!

L

Lady White

Original poster

• Welcome to my search thread! If you're reading this, you might be thinking what this person is like, and how can I possibly Roleplay with this person, right? This thread should detail some basic information about me, my preferences, and what I'm interested in. If you are interested in setting something up with me, post down below or send me a Private Message! ^_^

About me:
    • Over 18.
    • Male.
    • Loves Video Games.
    • Occasionally watches Anime (I've only watched a few fully, whereas others I've seen clips of on YouTube so knowledge of some might be parse.)
    • Friendly and Polite to chat with.
    My Preferences:
    • I prefer to play as Canon Characters however due to my experiences with some lovely people on here, I've gotten somewhat better at creating OC's but I tend to use a few existing character designs as a base for them. Otherwise, I can try my best to create one if you'd want me to!
    • If any smut/sex happens to appear, I'd prefer Fade to Black and not written out. I like to focus more on the adventure and story, friendship between our characters with a few scenes like a kiss or a hug, but I'd rather not have scenes dedicated to romance. I'm more of a story kind of writer!
    • I like playing Multiple Characters to advance the story as NPC's, but if you'd like to take one, feel free to ask!
    • Any concerns or if it stops getting fun or anything you need to raise up, please do not hesitate to contact me via a Private Message. Communication is key!

• Note: If one item in the list is bolded, that means I'm the most knowledgeable in that topic.
    Video Games:
    • Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
    • Darksiders 2
    • Overwatch
    • Halo
    • Bayonetta (Only played the first one.)
    • Starcraft II (Wings of Liberty & Heart of the Swarm.)
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia
    • Borderlands 2 & Pre-Sequel
    • Gears of War 2, 3 & Judgement
    • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (I have many OC's for this one, all of which follow the main plot-line but branch off of it.)
    • Undertale
    • Fairy Fencer F
    • Batman: Arkham Origins
    • Star Wars (Played most games to completion.)
    • Command and Conquer (Owned every single one.)
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • Crysis 2 & 3
    • Rayman Legends
    Fandoms / Anime:
    • Dragon Ball (Watched a lot of Dragon Ball up to the Universal Tournament of Power Arc, still catching up.) & Dragon Ball Z Abridged.
    • RWBY (Volumes 1 to 3.)
    • Red Vs. Blue
    • Hellsing Ultimate Abridged
    • Underfell (Undertale AU)
    • Star Wars (Watched every Episode aside from Solo, and watched The Clone Wars Animated Series.)

If I have your interest, feel free to leave a reply or contact me via a Private Message. Looking forward to plotting and roleplaying with you! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: