The Thread of White Regality - Lady White's Search Thread!

L

Lady White

Original poster

• Welcome to my search thread! If you're reading this, you might be thinking what this person is like, and how can I possibly Roleplay with this person, right? This thread should detail some basic information about me, my preferences, and what I'm interested in. If you are interested in setting something up with me, post down below or send me a Private Message! ^_^

About me:
    • Over 18, currently 21 at the time of writing this.
    • Male.
    • Loves Video Games.
    • Occasionally watches Anime (I've only watched a few fully, whereas others I've seen clips of on YouTube)
    • Friendly and Polite to chat with.
    My Preferences:
    • I prefer to play as Canon Characters as my creativity with creating OC's is somewhat limited. I have made a few characters of my own creation, but with the assistance of materials already provided. (Mainly Halo and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1/2 as they have quite the character customization options.) I have however with some RP's, gotten better at creating OC's.
    • If any smut happens to appear, I'd prefer Fade to Black and not written out. I like to focus more on the story, friendship between our characters with a few senses like a short kiss or a hug, but I'd rather not have scenes dedicated to romance.
    • I like playing Multiple Characters to advance the story as NPC's, but if you'd like to take one, feel free to ask!
    • Any concerns or if it stops getting fun or anything you need to raise up, please do not hesitate to contact me via a Private Message. Communication is key!
    • In some threads or Private Messages, I like to use an image to show the character's reaction or if something comes up like a new important area or any kind of thing where an Image explains more than words.

• Note: If one item in the list is bolded, that means I'm the most knowledgeable in that topic.
    Video Games:
    • Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
    • Darksiders 2
    • Overwatch
    • Halo
    • Bayonetta (Only played the first one.)
    • Starcraft II (Wings of Liberty & Heart of the Swarm.)
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia
    • Borderlands 2 & Pre-Sequel
    • Gears of War 2, 3 & Judgement
    • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (I have many OC's for this one, all of which follow the main plot-line but branch off of it.)
    • Undertale
    • Fairy Fencer F
    • Batman: Arkham Origins
    • Star Wars (Played most games to completion.)
    • Command and Conquer (Owned every single one.)
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • Crysis 2 & 3
    Fandoms / Anime:
    • Dragon Ball Z (From the start up to Buu Saga, Most of the Movies, Beerus and snippets of Super.) & Abridged.
    • RWBY (Volumes 1 to 3.)
    • Red Vs. Blue
    • Hellsing Ultimate Abridged
    • Underfell (Undertale AU)
    • Star Wars (Watched every Episode aside from Solo, and watched The Clone Wars Animated Series.)
    Shows:
    • Supernatural
    • Hero: 108
    • Adventure Time
    • Chowder

• Colour-code:
    Yellow: On-hold
    Red: Stopped
    Orange: On-going.
    Green: Completed!

• Basilicom.png
    "Breaking news! The CPU of Lastation; Lady Black Heart, has arranged a meeting with the CPU's of Lowee and Leanbox; Lady Green Heart and Lady White Heart, to discuss potential crossplay between their consoles." Was a voice that was globally broadcasted across the entirety of Gamindustri. This was a momentous occasion not just for their own consoles, but for the many men and women in the world that enjoy playing games and having fun with friends. Over the last few days leading up to the meeting, leaks were abound over this happening, and has left the world on the edge of their seats. Now? Millions are on the edge of their seats tuning in to Noirestation on the New Sensory Channel to bare witness to the upcoming meeting. "Our cameramen and women have been allowed entry into the Lastation Basilicom in order to broadcast this meeting across the world."

Green_Heart_V2.pngWhite_Heart_V2.png
    "What's keeping that Noire waiting? Let's just get this over with already!" Blanc exclaimed with ferocity. "What seems to be troubling you, Blanc? You seem more frustrated today." "I was in the middle of looking after Rom and Ram, reading them their picture books while Mina was out shopping, until Noire called midway to see her---" "Lady White Heart, please tell us what you think abo---" "And get that camera out of my face before I smash it into your skull!" "Y-Yes, Lady White Heart!" "As I was about to say..." "I think I understand perfectly. Such is the quarrels of having two younger sisters, of which I have yet to experience such. Although I do wonder what is keeping Noire waiting..."

Uni_V2.png
    Meanwhile outside of Noire's bedroom, Uni was standing by the door waiting for her to come out. "What's taking you so long? I can hear Blanc getting frustrated from up here."

This is based off of the news articles involving Sony finally enabling cross-play with it's consoles, portrayed by the Neptunia cast variants (Blanc being Nintendo and Vert being Xbox.) The basic premise is that Noire as her Goddess Form; Black Heart, called Blanc and Vert to her basilicom to stage the meeting to discuss this further. All I'd need to get this started is someone to play as Noire and we can work out what happens on the fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo and Maxwell
I could be interested in an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP! Always up for one

I could be interested in an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP! Always up for one

I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot! Although on a side note, I haven't seen or watched anything Avatar related in literal years, so my knowledge is incredibly rusty. PM's?

Update 1: Added a snippet at the bottom of the Post detailing possible Crossovers if there isn't something that people can request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update 2: Added a Current RP's section so people can read current roleplays so people can get a general idea of how I play.

I'm still open for anyone who wants to set something up with me! ^_^

Update 3: Added "Life Is But A Stage" & "Overwatch Recall" into the Current RP's section as well as adding who I play as in each RP.

Could we do a Star Wars rp with OCs?

Could we do a Star Wars rp with OCs?
I can definitely give it a shot ^_^ With the Avatar RP I'm in, I've managed well so far with an OC so I don't see why a Star Wars one shouldn't be any different~ PM's?

Update 4: Added another RP to the Current RP's section.

Update 5: Decorated the thread quite a bit when I decided to take a dive into the BBCode. Should be more aesthetically pleasing as well as not require a lot of scrolling!

Update 6: Added a few more games into the Interest Section since I forgot about them, and added a Colour Code to the Current RP's to see which ones are still going, and which ones are completed!

At this moment in time, I'm heavily craving Darksiders 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia and Dragon Ball. Am still looking for partners if anyone is interested! ^_^

Update 7: Added two new RP's into the Current RP's tab, and updated one with new characters.

I'm still open to newcomers if anyone wishes to plan anything with me! My cravings still stand at Hyperdimension Neptunia and Darksiders II, but now with Mass Effect included.

Update 8 (And it's a big one.):
  1. Added a few new RP's into the Current RP's section.
  2. Added a new colour code and re-coloured a few of the RP's while colouring the new ones.
  3. Updated a few RP's with new characters.
  4. Added a new plots section (One at the time of writing this but any more that get brainstormed that aren't used, I chuck them in there.)
Craving Hyperdimension Neptunia still with the new plot plus anything else anyone wants to brainstorm, gotten back into playing the Gears of War franchise and still playing Xenoverse 2 and would love to use my DB OC (Link here) in something, even if it is a crossover!

Adventure Time.

Update 10: Added a new RP and updated one current RP with a new colour code. Also added two new items to the Interests section; Crysis 2 and Crysis 3.

I am heavily craving a Neptunia RP. If there are any fans of the franchise, please do get into contact with me, I'd love to plot something! Either with the one I've brainstormed or one of our own design. Aside from that, Mass Effect and a Crysis RP would also work out!

I think I could do a Mass effect or a Star Wars rp. Throw me a Pm if you are interested.

Update 11: Altered a few Current RP's colour coding and added a new one!

Heavily craving Hyperdimension Neptunia, if there are any fans out there on here I'd love to get into contact with you! ^_^