3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
FONT1
The Thirteenth Floor
A believer, a skeptic, and an exorcist walk into a bar move into a residential complex where they find themselves haunted by unfriendly entities.

A role-play by @Ardent, @darkflames13 and @Ghostly Boo

Last edited:
Sarah Gardner

"You know, Joe, I have a really good feeling about this place." Sarah exhaled a cloud of cigarette smoke out the open window, but the erratic wind had merely whisked the smoke back into the room. Thunder rumbled in the distance. The gray clouds overhead threatened a sudden, inevitable downpour of rain. And yet, even in the face of bad omens, Sarah Gardner liked to be optimistic.

She stubbed the cigarette on the windowsill. It was sure to leave a permanent mark, but what was another mark in a room defaced with stains and scratches and scuff marks? Sarah pursed her lips, scooping up a spider web from the wall with a perfectly manicured finger.

"Looks like we've got ourselves some eight-legged roommates," she giggled to herself, "Shame they won't help us pay the rent. Not that we need it, of course. Can you believe how effin' cheap our rent is?"

@darkflames13 @Ghostly Boo

Last edited:
98be069ad7a3dfab5a15b51148402274.jpg

Theodore Graves

Lord almighty, the wind was howling like a wailing woman. Bad weather always gave him the heebie jeebies but then again, so did a lot of things.

Theo wasn't exactly comfortable anywhere. But work was work and he was a big fan of making money. He stopped confidently at their door, straightening his button up shirt and soothing down his wind-swept hair.

"Hi there, I am Theo Graves, your friendly neighborhood exorcist…"

"No... that sounds stupid…"

He rambled to himself, his hand hovering before their door ready to knock.

"Having trouble with angry spirits? I'm your man!"

"Better…better…" He muttered. He needed the perfect greeting to get his foot in the metaphorical door.

"I am Theodore Graves fully qualified exorcist here to give your home a free cleanse! But of course, if you have a deeper infestation, I am more than willing to offer my assistance!"

He drove his hand into his pocket for his business card before thrusting it at the door with an overly bright exclamation of "PERFECT!"

@Ardent @darkflames13

Last edited: