M

Mystical Fox

Original poster

a2e889a76d8f72fadcc998df35b7e48c.png

Platform 9 and three quarters
September 1, 2019
10:10 a.m.
Sunny with partial clouds

With the sun getting high in the sky students of all ages are making their way to platform 9 and three quarters. Excitement buzzed in the air as the students came through the barrier. Even with the war going on students couldn't help the jitters and joy they felt about going back to Hogwarts or for those new, the nervousness about there first time at Hogwarts. It's 10:10 a.m. as our character's arrive at the platform, there family in tow. Each on feeling there own sense of nervousness at the thought of going to Hogwarts for their first time. Though in the midst of there nervousness is another emotion, excitement. Soon they will head for Hogwarts where danger awaits. Will our character's prevail or will they fall to darkness?

IC Rules
  1. Minimum paragraph requirement is 2
  2. Proper grammar and spelling needed
  3. Feel free to collab with each other
  4. Don't control other people's characters
  5. Wait 2 posts between yours before you post again

Reactions: Ninjacrow

ADELINA JENKINS

Tags: N/A
Mentions: N/A

The morning had started out normally enough, her aunt had gotten her up and told her to come down for breakfast. When she did she saw her aunt, uncle and cousins all sitting around the table a small confused look on her face. Madeline was never up in time to see her and Mallory off to school and it was too late for Mallory to still be here, she had to be a school today. But Adelina was starting at a different school today, one where she wouldn't be able to come home every day and for that very reason is why her stomach felt like it was in knots. She had lived in this apartment ever since she was 3 years old and to be going somewhere else to live and go to school was terrifying.
"Adelina? Sweetie Eat your Pancakes before they get cold." Her Uncle interrupted her thought process and she looked up and nodded slightly to him before taking a bite of her banana and chocolate chip pancakes.
"Addy, Do you have to go to this other school? What about our school?" Madeline asked her as she continued to eat and her eyes turned to see her cousin crying.
Adelina reach over and patted her cousin's hand, it hurt her knowing that her decision to go to Hogwarts was hurting her cousin, "Mal, I have to go. I want to learn Magic, I'll send you letter every week and I'll be home for Christmas."
The rest of breakfast was uneventful and after loading her trunk into the back of the car and her owl in the backseat between her legs. They drove to Kings Cross Station and her nerves were starting to get to her she begun to rub her arm that was covered in pink fabric. When they arrived at the train station,they finally got onto the platform quite much by accident.
"ADDY NO GO!" Screamed Madeline as the young girl pushed her trunk onto the train and found an empty compartment to sit in on the way there. Then she hoped off the train again to run and hug each of them tightly. She rubbed her nose against Madeline's and she tickled her tummy.
"I'm Sorry Madeline, Addy will be back for christmas and I'll try to make you a new toy to play with okay?" She said as the young baby gave a great giggle and then a equally great cry. Adelina's aunt picked up the small child and leaned down kissing Adelina's head and Her uncle wrapped her up in a great big hug. Mallory was the last one that hugged her and she was in tears again. She knew that it was going to be hard not being able to see her but she was sure that letter would help. Her Uncle grabbed her attention as he pulled four envelopes out of his pocket.
"We thought you would want some letters to read on the train. Madeline thought you would like a picture too." He said and she noted that his eyes were tearful and she smiled at him gently taking the letters from him.
"I love them, thank you." She said looking around nervously and she smiled at her family. She was less nervous now that she saw there were more people like her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leona Felix James
Interactions: N/A

There she stood, between platform 9 and 10 staring at the wall. Nervousness filled her as she thought of her new school. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It had been several months since that witch showed up at her door and changed her life forever. Since then she has been reading her school books and making sure she was ready for this day. The day she leaves home. The start of a new life. Like turning a page to a new chapter. As she stared at the wall Leona felt a sense of excitement fill her, over taking the feeling of nervousness. It was time.

Holding onto her mothers hand Leona ran at the wall, disappearing from the muggle platform and reappearing on platform 9 and three quarters. The red train sat proudly in front of them. A dazzling smile on her face Amelia dragged her mother through the crowd all nervous feelings gone. Now, only excitement remained. Her mother laugh was heard from behind her, "Slow down, peu un(little one)." Leona just giggled as she pulled her mother toward the luggage area. Students of all ages were putting there luggage away. With her smile still on her face Leona and her mother started putting away her trunk.

Soon Leona and her mother stood in front of each other tears in there eyes. "Mama, I'm going to miss you," Leona whispered hugging her mother tightly.

Her mother's arms wrapped around her as the older woman whispered, "I will miss you too, mon petit renard(my little fox)." Pulling away from the hug Leona's mother brushed away her tears saying, "You should get going, peu un. The train leaves at exactly 11 remember. Don't want all the seats to be gone." Her other's warm smile beamed at her.

With a nod Leona gave her mother one last hug before she was lightly pushed toward the train. Skipping off toward the train Leona gave one last look at her mother before climbing on. People brushed past her as she wandered through the train looking for an empty compartment. The further in the train she got the more she began to wonder if sitting with people would be easier than looking for a empty compartment. Deciding to just sit with someone Leona began looking for a compartment with less people. Ooo maybe she could make a friend! Excitement began to buzz in Leona as she looked at each compartment searching for one that would let her in.

The hand on her shoulder was comforting, though she would never say such a thing aloud. Her father had already promised that they wouldn't go through what was apparently the traditional entrance to the magical platform after this time. He didn't seem to understand why Hogwarts had it around such a busy area to begin with, but she was going to follow the 'tradition'.

Her father nodded to her and moved forward, holding Danita's hand as they disappeared through the barrier with her cart. The crowd around them began to pick up in number as her mother and Marlisa followed. Alone now with her Uncle Sebastian and Isaac, Elana allowed a little bit of her panic show on her face as she clutched the cat's basket closer to her. An early birthday present from her parents, the cat already provided a lot of comfort. "What if it happens in front of people?" she asked quietly. "I can't control it, what if something happens and I look like an idiot or sick or -"

"Nothing is going to happen. And if it does, I know that you will push through it. You are stronger than you think, ma petite chaton." He gave her a quick reassuring hug then ushered them through the entrance to the rest of the family. "Sorry, the No-Maj's were getting curious. We had to wait for them to get bored." He gave her father an easy smile.

He didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. "Good. We certainly will not be the family that forces the Aurors to arrive." His attention shifted to his eldest and the stuffy exterior melted away to show the affection he held for her. "I will miss you, ma chérie, but I do not fear for you. I know you will do well. The school has many owls. Do not hesitate to send one if you need anything." He kissed her on the head and stepped back to allow Mother to come forward.

She dragged her into an equally tight hug, kissing her cheek and murmuring softly in Russian to avoid any eavesdropping. "My little kitten, I will miss you so much. Be good. Keep an eye out for trouble. Do not forget what I have taught you."

"I won't, Mama, I promise."

"Good, good, now go say goodbye to your sisters and hurry to the train. You wouldn't want to miss it." Her mother gave on final squeeze and gently pushed her to Danita and Marlisa standing off to the side. The instant she was free, Marlisa darted forward to cling to her oldest sister. Danita followed a little more calmly, but held just as tightly as their parents and uncle started speaking to one another in a confusing rapid-fire mix of English, French, and Russian.

Elana could feel the tears start to gather in her eyes and shut them tightly. She couldn't cry, not here, in public and in front of so many people. But she would miss her family, her sister possibly most of all. Danita and her even more proper attitude than Elana's own, Marlisa and her sweet innocent due to being the baby of the family. Isaac hissed from his basket at being squished but settled easily when the three sisters loosened their grips. "But why do you have to go?" Marlisa demanded. She actually took a step back to stomp her foot and cross her arms in anger. "Why can't Dani and I go with you? It's not fair!"

Both of her older sister shushed her and Elana pulled her close again for another hug. "You know why, I have to learn to control my magic. The school here in Britain is boarding-only. I'll be back for the holidays, I promise."

"I'm jealous," Danita admitted quietly. "I can't wait to hear all about it."

Elana opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by a warning whistle from the train. "I have to go get on the train. I love you, I'll see you at Christmas!" Though she desperately wished to speak more and say a proper goodbye to her uncle, she gave her family a final hug and moved towards the train at a brisk walk with her belongings, managing just barely to look like she wasn't in any hurry. Inside was pure chaos, and it was only by sheer luck that she managed to find an empty enough compartment. Someone's belongings were already there but the person wasn't. She took the chance to slip inside and let Isaac out.

He gratefully wound around her legs with several loud meows as she pulled out her Astronomy. She had already read her schoolbooks several times over the summer, but couldn't help returning to this one over and over. She carefully fixed her pale pink robes with the Fleet family crest fixed on the right side of her chest so that they wouldn't wrinkle as she sat by the window. The book was set carefully on Isaac's back where he was curled up on her lap.

Baek Moon-shik

While it was a warm day, the wind was also very active. Walking toward the train station was a tall brunette woman in her mid-thirties and a boy almost as tall as her, who was holding rather tightly onto her arm. In his hand was an owl cage that his mother had let him pick out, and he was carrying a large leather shoulder bag full of his books for the first year. His mother helped to push the cart with his overstuffed suitcase and a few other bags. The morning had been very tense for Moon, as it was the day he was going to be leaving his family for the magical school of Hogwarts. Once his mother had found out about his powers that were starting to develop, she was over the moon and had started to tell him her stories of school and the amazing world of magic. He should've been excited, but nerves racked his stomach even as his mother stood proudly beside him.

"Oh, Moon, this brings back so many memories! Do you know how much fun you're going to have?" Moon's mother beamed as the familiarity of the train station finally hit her. Moon watched his mother warmly and began to feel as his nerves began to calm. It seemed like his mother was his rock, when in the end, they both relied on each other. Leaving the house had been an experience that he would never have expected to experience, in both the good and the bad ways. He was sure that his father was more than okay with seeing him leave, as he refused to join the trip.

"Mom... what if the others treat me badly because I'm a half-blood? You would tell me about times where you would help some kids that were in those situations." Moon questioned quietly as his nerves began to stir up once more. A frown slowly appeared on his mother's face, and she was quiet for a moment before pulling Moon gently closer against her side. Like a mother duck and her duckling. The conversation was then turned back into a joyous one as Moon's mom beamed at seeing the wall leading to the platform they needed to go to. 9 and 3/4.

"Alright, Moon! You have to trust me on this one." Moon looked at his mom skeptically as she gave him a knowing look. "We're going to both grab onto the cart, and we need to run as fast as we can straight into that column!" the excitement in his mother's voice made Moon a bit anxious about running directly into a stone column. However, he pushed that to the side as he thought of the fact that his mother had done this before, many times, and gave her a quick nod. "Alright. 1, 2, 3!"

And with that, they both sprinted toward the column, and Moon clenched his eyes closed, expecting to hit solid brick. But, there was nothing, and his mom slowed the cart to a stop, laughing like she was a student again. Moon opened his eyes and couldn't help but grin at all of the magic he could see around him. Students were quickly boarding the train and giving bittersweet goodbyes. Others were hopping off the train to give another round of hugs, which made Moon's stomach clench at his own bittersweet farewell he would have with his mother. He then felt hands on his face, turning him to face his mother, her eyes serious as she locked gazes with him.

"Moon. Don't ever let anybody tell you your worth, do you understand? You're going to be such an amazing wizard, and I'm already so proud of you for taking this step. Being a half-blood doesn't make you any less of a wizard than anybody standing here, and you can show them that. I love you so much." at this point, both had tears welling in their eyes, Moon lifting a hand to hold onto one of his mother's. He felt the love and support of her words rush through his body, and he gave her a slow nod, feeling the tears finally fall. With a muffled 'I love you too', Moon leaned forward and held onto his mom tightly, not wanting to let go. His mom held on even tighter and caressed his hair as the train whistle blew. Quickly, she let go and wiped away his tears, exhaling as a proud smile lit her face. "Go on, baby. I believe in you, and if times get hard, send Marilu with a letter and I'll always respond." Moon gave a more confident nod and pressed a final kiss against her cheek, waving goodbye to her as he put his stuff on the train. He grabbed Marilu and took her with him as he started to squeeze through the crowded walkway. He finally stumbled into what looked like an empty cart, but he saw a girl with long curly hair reading a book.

"Sorry, I think the other carts were full..." Moon spoke as he slowly took the seat opposite of the girl, being sure to avoid the things on the edge of the seat. As he sat, he stroked Marilu through the cage and pulled out a book of his own. It was a book his mom had lent him, and she had refused to let him open it until he was on the train...

Chichimecacihuatzin Avery Stewart

France, Cote D'Opale

The skyline and English Channel's waters melded together into a grey-ish blue as Chi walked closer to the shoreline, with a few bags and a crumpled map in tow. She glanced up at the hazy sunlight and considered the hour, the time was almost here, the time for her to move on to a new life at Hogwarts. Of course, she once had other options, even staying here in France was an option. But in the end, Chi felt that she shouldn't be running away anymore; after all, if that was her goal, she wouldn't have made it here in the first place.
It happened as Chi was looking down at the crumpled map in her hands, on it the words "Portkey Guide" was written in old fading ink. An old looking piece of newspaper flew by, before disapparating after it was touched by the girl.
Platform 9 3/4

A dry cough came out of the child as the destination was reached, thirty-eight portkeys and it was still hard to get used to the sensation. Chi shook her head a little and gathered her items, walking out of the hidden alleyway near King's Cross Station as the newspaper disappeared behind her, returning to whoever was its owner. In a distance, she could see the wall between Platform 9 and 10, students carrying their school supply in carts were gathered around. She didn't have a cart, well, she didn't really need one. A small owl popped out of her jacket and tried clawing at some books. The books shook a bit before shrinking down to the size of a matchbox and was brought up into the air by the elf owl. "Aristotle, don't." Chi said lightly as she removed the items from the owl, as they changed back to their original size. "There's No-Majs around, they'll see."
Chi dashed through the wall quickly, the platform was fairly crowded with other students and their families. Families. Chi's family didn't come, or they couldn't. America was not looking well in the war, her father and his colleges had to stay with MACUSA and Ilvermorny, as for her mother. Well, she probably doesn't want anything to do with Hogwarts anymore. A small sigh came out of her as she hopped on the train, not taking in as much excitement as the others around her. After all, it was hard to get excited about transportation after portkeying around the world. She looked through the coaches, trying to find an available space.

mzxKkEF.png

Last edited:

ADELINA JENKINS

Tags: @Annyeong Bunny. @MelodicInferno
Mentions: Moon and Elana

AdAdelina said her final goodbyes to her family and she climbed up onto the train going back to the compartment she had left her stuff in. She let her owl out of it's cage and it landed neatly on her shoulder and she sat next to Moon. "Oh Hello! I'm Adelina! It's nice to meet you!" She said grinning at the other two in the compartment. When she had come back she had barely noticed that anyone else was here her owl was giving such a fit that just had to let him out. Her eyes glanced around at the others that had come to sit in the compartment. She smiled at them then glancing down at the cat circling one of the others feet.
"Is that a nebelung!? Oh it's adorable!" She said smiling softly as she got down on the floor probably making a fool of herself or . She straightened up and got back into her seat and rubbed her owl's head gently. She looked around and sighed softly, "I'm sorry, It's just I just really like animals. I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable." She said because people had always found her strange for her love of animals and they way she seemed to talk to them. She gently patted her owl's head and she gently moved him from her shoulder. He sat on her knee and bumped his beak on the letters in her hand.

Elana blinked as the door to her compartment opened, allowing the entrance of another kid who looked her age, though significantly taller. Her nose wrinkled faintly at his casual clothing. "It's okay, it wasn't exactly empty when I arrived either." She nodded to the other set of belongings, making a polite move to usher her cat back into his basket in deference to her company. Before either really had a chance to say much more, another kid entered the compartment. She made a beeline straight for owl's cage to let it out.

Immediately, Elana put her book aside and shifted so that she had a hold of Isaac, who had already tensed and was glaring at the owl on the other side. "You really should pay more attention before allowing your owl out among strange creatures." Her voice was extremely disapproving as she opened the basket and placed Isaac inside, away from view. "You don't know how they will react." Elana paused and whispered soothing words to Isaac in Russian before readjusting her robes. "It is nice to meet you, though, Adelina. Fleet, Elana Fleet." She very pointedly did not extend her hand for the traditional handshake, curious to see if either one would realize it for the slight it was. Based off of their clothing and lack of pet etiquette, she suspected they were not pureblood like she was. "And you are?" she asked the boy.

Hogwarts Express

The train wasn't too crowded yet, though it was difficult to find an empty compartment. The insides of the steamliner made Chi feel a sense of homeliness that she hasn't felt ever since she was forced to leave Mount Greylock. Walking down the compartments one by one she searched for a spot that was empty, trying to use her small stature to weave through all the older students and trolling pushing Honeyduke Vendors. Aristotle popped out of her jacket again, and before its own can react, zipped off ahead into the compartment, trying to grab hold of any boxes and cases it has in its sights.
"Oh no no no, not again," Chi whispered under her breath as she saw the small winged creature run off. "Get back here or I'll need to put you in a cage again!" She pushed through the crowded corridors faster and dashed after the owl. Though the elf owl wasn't an easy catch, as it went and knocked some suitcases around by shrinking them, soon after the small bird left the item's presence they returned to normal size, abide in different positions. "Sorry!" Chi dashed passed a few older students who began using the levitating charm to fix their luggage. "Excuse me, sorry about that!" She leaned sideways and stepped on a windowsill, propelling herself through the air and hopped right over a group of students that was clogging up the corridor, before continuing the chase.
So far so good. The owner was gaining on the small owl but as it knocked over a few more pieces of luggage near a first-year Chi panicked. Everyone she passed was older students who only treated it as a minor annoyance, but the blond girl in front of her looked young and confused enough to be a first-year. A first year who can't solve the issue of magically shrinking and growing baggage that may land on their head. In the split second, Chi stopped thinking and pulled her wand from the holster tied on her calf. "Arresto Momentum!" She pointed at the falling bags and continued running, it wasn't a spell she was very familiar with, but her father taught it to her. A way of saving yourself when you regularly do gathering in a mountainous area. With her wand now out Chi decided to just go all the way, closing one of her eyes and trying to line up her wand tip with the moving owl. "Accio!" The owl's movement stopped as it was seemingly jerked backward, though it began to go beyond Chi's position. Wait wait, was that the wrong hand motion? Only a few fractions of a second allowed her to think before she rolled backward and grabbed the tiny owl out of thin air but eventually crashed into a compartment's doorway.
In the compartment were already three other students, two girls, one dressed more casually, one more formally, and a boy. "Oh...um......sorry about that." Chi didn't really know what to say other than a small apology after a long pause, before remembering the other first-year girl who was in the way. "Take care of him for a second, thanks, I'll be back." Quickly she tossed the elf owl towards the owl cage in the compartment, one of the students there probably owned it, and headed down the compartment hoping that first-year girl wasn't too affected.

7lscKAC.png

Baek Moon-shik

Mentions: @MelodicInferno @Cresion Breezes @HippogriffsandBowtruckles

As another girl made her way into the compartment, Moon noticed that it must have been the girl whose belongings were next to him. The boy politely moved further toward the window, his shoulder pressing against it so the she could sit down. Soon enough, introductions were being tossed around and Moon pressed his lips together, holding onto his book with a firm grip. He was never the best at socializing, but he knew that not responding would have been seen as rude. The atmosphere seemed to also be tense as well, and he more or less linked it to the scolding that the well-dressed girl had given about the owl situation.

"Baek Moon-shik... but people just call me Moon." Moon introduced himself, taking note of the tone that the girl, Elana, was giving off. He tried his best to ignore it along with the way she almost seemed to look down on his appearance. Feeling slightly self-conscious and regretting not taking the time to actually find an empty compartment, he turned to the newer girl, Adelina, and gave her a small nod of acknowledgment. He hadn't expected to meet so many people already, but inside his gut he had a feeling that it was only the beginning. And, soon enough, he watched as yet another girl slammed her way into their compartment. Moon blinked a few times in surprise, his heart racing a bit at her sudden appearance, but said nothing as she tossed her owl toward the open cage. All he heard was for them to watch him before she hurried off, leaving him a bit speechless. "Um..." was all Moon could vocalize afterward, feeling suddenly very awkward.

Seeming to sense his emotions, Marilu gave a soft hoot, gaining the boy's attention. Moon turned to her and saw her watching him closely, offering some comfort with the new situation. Moon gave a small smile and reached his hand into her cage once more, scratching her favorite spot on her neck. He watched as she closed her eyes in gratitude before turning his gaze to the two girls in the compartment, gauging their reactions from the sudden newcomer.

ADELINA JENKINS

Tags: @Annyeong Bunny. @MelodicInferno
Mentions: Moon and Elana

The young girl sat up straighter and looked at the girl who had spoken to her, she felt rather attacked. It wasn't her fault that the girl's cat couldn't control himself "It's not my fault that your cat can't get along with other animal. Mouse has never attacked any other creature. How would you feel about being put and a cage and not being let out because other animals haven't learned how to play nice." She said her eyes seemingly ablaze she was very upset at the way the girl was acting, she was no better than either of them. She sighed softly and looked up at the male that was sitting next to her, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Moon." She said extending her hand to him.
As the other girl threw her little owl in Mouse's cage the owl on her knee hooted and she giggled slightly picking up the small owl and petting it's head gently, it was an adorable little thing and she was happily taking care of it. She sighed and looked at the girl who had went off on her about her owl, "I'm sorry that I went off and probably offended you, I just don't see why they need to be in cages." She said softly and wrung her hands as she put the two owls in Mouse's cage and muttered an apology to her owl and kissed his head before shutting the door. She sighed to herself and moved to put her owl's cage above her head and sat back down.

Reactions: Cresion Breezes

Leona Felix James
Interactions: Chi @Cresion Breezes, NPC's
Outfit(For reference)

Seems it's harder to find a empty compartment then she thought it was. As the train was now starting to fill up Leona was starting to have hard time looking for a mostly empty compartment. It didn't help that most the ones she has looked through were either full or was mostly older kids. She was beginning to get frustrated. Not only were the compartments full of older kids, but they were rude too. Everyone of them glared at her until she moved along. Ugh, why are older students so rude. Still, she had met a few nice students that told her the compartment near the back aren't as full.

So, that's were she was headed. Leona weaved her way through the taller students but she got stuck behind some of the shorter students. To say she was starting to get frustrated would be an understatement. Leona was beyond frustrated, she was borderline irritated. An exasperated sigh escaped Leona as she leaned against a window, her cat's cage sitting next to her. It was then she heard yelling coming toward her. Wide eyes stared as a elf owl zoomed passed her cat's cage floating into the air. Squeaking Leona tried to grab her cat's cage only for it to float over her head, too high for her to reach.

"Need some help?" A baritone voice came from behind her. Looking over Leona saw a tall boy with sandy blonde hair standing there.

"Oh! Yes, please!" Leona exclaimed. The boy pulled out his wand and said some spell that had her cat's cage lowering to the ground. Relived Leona pulled her cat out of the cage and cuddled the little thing until it was purring in her ear. "Thank you so much!" Leona exclaimed putting her kitty Abby into her cage again. Shaking the boys hand Leona ran off to find the owl she saw fly by. Leona hoped the little thing was okay. As Leona ran through the hall SHe turned to look out the window quickly to see if they had moved. Not paying attention Leona crashed into another person, falling to the ground with them. A person with really bushy hair was on the ground in front of her. "Oh my gosh! I'm sooo sorry!" Leona shouted jumping up off the ground her hand held out for the other girl to take.

Hogwarts Express

Quickly dashing through various compartments, Chi regretted a bit about not taking off Aristotle's enchanted anklet. Though at the same time she doesn't know if she is even capable of doing that, since the magic that went into the artifact was quite advanced. That could be dealt with later since now the priority was to fix everything that was messed up by the rampaging elf owl, plus the chase that went down moments ago.
As the girl traveled more compartments she was relieved to find that no serious damage was done, most of the older students didn't seem to mind the little hiccup and went right back to what they were doing. "Not bad," Chi muttered under her breath as her gaze circled the compartments, her impression of Hogwarts students had always been a bit skewed, probably because it was one of the last places in European wizarding world not yet fully at war. With a twirl of her wand and the help of the levitation charm, Chi did a light flip over the Honeydukes snacks cart, much to the cart manager's dismay. She continued running as she hoped to check on that one first year looking student.
Peeking through compartments and swiftly dodging traveling students Chi hopped across the train, her wandering gaze fixating on the surroundings more often than her path. Before running right into another student.
"Oh, excuse me about that..." She fell to the ground but quickly rolled away from the crash site and hopped to her feet lightly, combing her hair back out of her eyes with her fingers. "Huh?" Taking another look at the other on the ground it was clear that it was the first year girl she was worried about moments before, who seemed alright too and got up on her feet as well with her hand outstretched. "It's you." Chi looked at her and hastily gave her a handshake, that's part of being Posh and British right? "No no, it was my bad really." Saying the words a bit awkwardly as she scratched the side of her head, fluffing up her hair more.
"My owl knocked over a bunch of stuff, came back to see if everything was alright...Glad to see you're fine." It was done now, right? Everything is alright, the girl in front of her who was the youngest of those affected was fine, Chi could just leave now, like she's always had. But something felt different, and for a reason no one can quite put a finger on Chi felt more compelled to stay. "Name is Chi, Chi Stewart." She didn't know how much her family name will mean to the other girl, since the Stewart family is only really known in America as Isolt Saytre's bloodline, and meant even less to No-Majs. But Chi felt it was better to be wary, since you never know who you're going to be meeting.

UODfNku.png