The Third War (Harry Potter AU) - Interest Check

M

Mystical Fox

Original poster
Plot

It's 2019 and the world has been at peace since the late 1990's but in the shadows a new threat grows. One more powerful than the last. This threat goes by the name Jackal. Long ago Jackal was a normal wizard who attended Hogwarts like other wizards and witches, but during the last wizarding war his parents were killed in the fight. As such the wizard Jackal vowed revenge on those who killed his parents. Within a few months he disappeared of the face of the earth. No one knew where he went and soon they lost interest.

After years of travel and study in the dark arts Jackal emerged a powerful dark wizard with new plans, a plan to take over the wizarding world and kill all muggles and muggleborn. Those who in his image are imperfect. He follows the rules of the house of Slytherin, taking after Salazar Slytherin in regard that he found muggleborn disgusting and that they should not be allowed into any wizarding school.

Years pass and the war wages on. More and more people are joining Jackals side and soon the forces of good think they will lose. So they turn to the wizarding schools, Hogwarts being one of them. Starting in the new school year the students will be trained to fight so that they may join the war when they graduate. Little do they know hero's are emerging with incredible powers never seen before. Five students meet on the train not knowing the incredible powers they hold. It's their first year at Hogwarts and they have yet to learn of the potential they hold.

So there's the premise of this little rp I've been working on. It's still a work in progress but I'm looking for 4 other people to join me in this. Though depending on the intrest I might add more roles. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Seems really cool I'm interested.

Reactions: Mystical Fox
Thank you all for your interest! I'm currently stuck at the DMV but as soon as im home i will work on the OOC.

Hello everyone that's interested! I'm working on the finishing touches to this rp! Expect it up sometime next week :D

Hello, I'm very much interested in joining this; I do, however, realize it's probably full (seeing the above), but do keep me in mind if there's a vacancy of some sort :D