The Third of the Triumvirate (AKA: Ask Kitti Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could know the truth behind every conspiracy, but you would instantly die if you hinted that you knew the truth, would you want to know?
That's a tough question, but only because I wonder how much difference I could make with the information and if anyone would even listen to me if I tried to reveal it. A bit of a battle against my idealistic thought that "If I could change the world and make it better, I would totally be an informant martyr" with the added hopeful bonus of dying before the blackbagging and torture parts and the more cynical thought that my death might be for nothing and nothing would change and my ghost would be pissed about being forgotten. Still, I'd probably want to know.

What seemingly innocent question makes you think "It's a trap!"?
Does basically anything that starts with "Just wondering," count? :p

What's the weirdest thing that has happened to you while working at your job?
I have silly stories from working as a few things. I guess that the weirdest related to what I do right now was making this weird puff piece about fashion except that I had to find a way to also relate it to hype up this, like, Middle Eastern real estate dude or something like that. It was bizarre. I will never know the answer but part of me can't help but wonder if there was some kind of misunderstanding somewhere in there. It wasn't even an article about men's fashion?

What is your favourite site for posting things. You don't have to say Iwaku.

What is your favourite site for posting things. You don't have to say Iwaku.
In a bizarre turn of events (given that I am an admin of Iwaku) I'm unusually partial to the site and this is only one of two sites that I roleplay on (the other being Amor).
Would you be so kind as to tell us about your favourite Iwaku related memory? (Or several favourites if you have trouble choosing one....)
I've had so many lovely memories with Iwaku. One of my favorites is probably the pirate-themed masquerade that we did once. There were pirates, a damsel, and people getting shot. It was so silly and fun. So many sultry sexy ladies trying to catch the captain's eye, only to lose in the 11th hour to the former first mate... :D
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Also can I do an AMA next?
Hypothetical scenarios involving rodents are heresy.
Theoretically speaking, I guess you could do an AMA. You can't have access to the shiny anonymous form though. But other than that...
Anyway, tomorrow will be a week since the start of this AMA, the questions are down to a trickle, and update date is conveniently just after that! So any late stragglers should take the plunge now :D

I love you, Kitti!

What's your favorite game, if you have one? Any format.
Look at you, you get to be the last question.
I'm sure that I adore you too, whoever you are. :)

Well, I try not to come off as a huge Bioware fan (I play a decent amount of other games! I usually want EA and their money-grubbing ways to burn! I just really love Bioware's work!) but if we're bringing up favorite games, I can't leave them out. I happened to buy ME2 on a whim because I like sci-fi and the cover looked kickass. I did lose out on some of the story not playing the first game beforehand but it was really magical and probably steals the top spot for sweeping me off my feet. It was just so fun to play and get to know the characters and learn about the universe.

I also have a special spot in my heart for the Fire Emblem games and Europa Universalis, as honorable mentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.