The Third of the Triumvirate (AKA: Ask Kitti Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitti

Empress of Niflheim
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Good evening, Iwaku!
You've seen the others, you asked my manly co-admin their deepest darkest secrets... and now I guess it's my turn.

This format works well for me because I don't usually volunteer much information about myself but if you're going to ask, that's a different kettle of fish altogether. I'll post answers when there are a decent number of questions/when I have time, whichever one comes last. This will probably be up for around a week or until questions stop flowing in for a few days.

As usual, the normal rules of this apply:​
  • Don't sign your name on the form (don't want people framing people or something silly).​
  • Don't ask anything in violation of the site rules.​
  • Don't ask anything that would violate another member's privacy (unless it's Diana, whose privacy everyone already violates).​
  • Go ahead and send me love letters if that's what you want but I can't promise whether I'll post them in the thread or not so keep that in mind, I suppose.​
I think that that's everything covered so:
Ask me anything!

Last edited:
Don't ask anything that would violate another member's privacy (unless it's Diana, whose privacy everyone already violates).
OUCH.

You gonna take that from her, @Diana?

Wait, does this also imply you violate Diana's privacy?

Wait, does this also imply you violate Diana's privacy?
Of course I do. I also call her a saucy owl while I'm at it.
If you had to fuck one, marry one, and kill one of the following three people, what would your choices be? Diana, Jorick, and Astaroth.
I was hoping you'd forget to ask this one. Hmm. Diana makes delicious food so she can be my wifey, plus she has the fun corsets. Er, fuck Jorick and I suppose kill Astaroth (sorry Astaroth).

How does it feel to take all of Norway's trash?
LIKE GLORIOUS SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY, BB.

When are you gonna fire Grumpy?
As soon as he gets off my lawn. >:[

SMILING!

What kind of video games do you usually play?

Usually is hard to really pin but I like RPGs like Mass Effect and Dragon Age and also whatever you want to classify Stardew Valley as. Oh, I play Paradox games, too.
Night owl, early bird, or perpetually exhausted pigeon?

I am an early bird most days but not by choice. By choice, my sleep schedule always seems to swing to night owl.
What are your favorite and least favorite parts of being an admin?
My favorite part is being able to just do all the things. I like helping out, I like pushing all the buttons, approving the adverts, etc. I can do all the stuff here and it keeps me busy doing as much as I can!

Least favorite... there's no guidebook or anything, you know? So it comes down to making the decisions and just trusting in the outcome and that we're doing what we think is best overall. It can be hard to worry if it was the right thing.

If you were stranded on a island and could only have three books to keep you entertained, which ones would you pick? No cheater nonsense like wilderness survival guides or how to build a boat books.
You want legit "I took this to read" books, huh? That's a tough question. Probably Good Omens, even though I've already read it, to cheer myself up at least. A textbook on astrophysics or something to give me lots to think about? And a collection of Edgar Allen Poe works that I had as a teenager, for when I want to mope.

Are you actually a potato? :O
I am not a potato. Are you a potato?
Which staff ship you're involved in is your favorite, and which staff ship you're not involved in is your favorite?
I am sadly not in many staff ships. I need more! My old favorite was Hope x Kitti because it made Hotti. I'm also in a threeway admin ship? As for not in favorite... uh. Senhana are cutiepies?

Poptarts or toaster strudels?
Toaster strudels! So warm and flaky, and that icing packet of pure sugar...

This will be continued in another post! I have more questions to answer but also dinner to eat.

Favorite movie?
I have various movies that I really like for spans of time but my overall favorite movie is Cloud Atlas. I went into the movie knowing nothing about it, was confused as hell for like twenty minutes, and then I fell in love. It inspired me to read the book it's based on, too.

Would you date anyone currently on the Iwaku staff? I'm just curious and not asking because I like you or anything, b-baka.
As much as it would make for those steamy "boss in the office doing naughty things on the desk" scenario... ;) Probably not. Sadly partly also because I am the boss and I love Iwaku.

How much do you love Melon
How many thaum does it take to fill a swimming pool with pigeons? That is how much.

Everyone has some small thing that shames them even though it's not supposed to be that big of a deal. For example, I can't swim. And even though I'm almost an adult, I love watching old cartoons from 90s like DuckTales.

So here's the actual question.

Is there anything you're inordinately ashamed of, even though it's not really that big of a deal?

It's okay if there isn't anything that fits the description!
Let me tell you, I am utter crap at directions (*edit for clarity) as in, to get back home from here I should go three streets and take a right... etc. I don't know why. It's just something that doesn't connect with my brain. If it were the middle ages and I didn't have my fancy gps and so forth, I probably would have wandered into a bog and died years ago. I hate it and I try hard to do better at it but like I said... It just doesn't click for some reason.

Do you have any roleplays, on Iwaku or otherwise, that you've regretted starting?
Hmm, I think that I could and should have done more to prepare myself for moving In the Shadows of Magic ahead better. It's not so much regret starting as just regret not pouring more into it to keep it alive and well, I guess.

You watch any YouTubers regularly? If so, who's your favorite?
If we're counting musical ones, I really like Jonathan Young's metal covers so much. I'm ambivalent about some of the others but his Disney villains are on point.

For more show kind of stuff, I subscribe to a channel called Strictly Dumpling. I like little cooking videos, I like learning about new food, and the guy on the videos is so earnest and adorable that it's infectious.
Favorite male and female actors?
I am pretty bad at actors and names and stuff too but I will give you my best. Are we counting now deceased? I just made myself sad. My favorite actor was Alan Rickman. Now, I am unsure. Adam Reynolds, maybe? As for actress, I think Emma Stone is almost always adorable.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and noodle
So, seeing you did not say we cannot ask questions publicly, on here, I'm gonna assume we can because LOOPHOLES.

If you could force a theme for the website on everyone for a day (And I mean backgrounds, banners, signatures, the whole shebang), what kind of theme would you choose? (And you can choose to have different ones for Blue/Red Stars members)

So, seeing you did not say we cannot ask questions publicly, on here, I'm gonna assume we can because LOOPHOLES.

If you could force a theme for the website on everyone for a day (And I mean backgrounds, banners, signatures, the whole shebang), what kind of theme would you choose? (And you can choose to have different ones for Blue/Red Stars members)
Oh, yeah, you can ask questions here too if you don't want to be anonymous, I suppose.
For starters, I'd probably make everyone use the Midnight theme so that I could, for one glorious day, use the bright font colors without people mentioning that it's not readable on the white background. The member colors are that way to try to make them as easy to read across all the themes as possible which apparently results in neon colors. With everyone on Midnight, I could make them so pretty... ahhh dreams. As far as everything else, everyone should be Pokemon for a day. It would be fun and light-hearted and if it were randomized, it could be hilarious.
Hi, Kitti.

What's your opinion on cars? Do you like them? Do you have a favourite car?
I'm an excellent driver but other people driving make me nervous. Cars in general are pretty cool and it's somewhat interesting to know how all the parts work together, especially in super cars, to make something so powerful. I watch car documentaries sometimes. In terms of "really appreciate the design and power but will never be allowed to breathe in the vicinity of"? Both the Bugatti Veyron and the Koenigsegg Agera R are fascinating.

So, I'm gonna be cheeky and ask TWO QUESTIONS
(Too lazy to enter this twice)

Number Uno: What made you decide you are worthy of being a kitty cat?

Number Duo: If you had to choose any two people from Iwaku to strand on a deserted island and then observe (For science, obviously ;) ), who would you choose and why?
The answer to the first question is actually quite simple. You see, I'm not a cat at all.

Uh, my knee-jerk reaction is to pick the two people least likely to do something that I don't want to watch. I don't really know. Maybe I could strand Gwazi and Orochi and see who wins the shitposting war.

Can we plz hear your voice more?

YOU VOICE IS SO CUTE >u<
I think that you mean TERRIFYING and GRAVELLY. Easy mistake to make.
I like to sit in on the drunk readings and stuff like that but Iwaku tends to really wake up around the time that I head to bed, sadly!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
GWAZI OVERTHROWS STAFF
WHAT'CHA GONNA DO
Strand him on an island with Orochi, it looks like.

What's your favorite thing about been part of Iwaku's Dreams Team? ( X'D The Administrators Team ).
My co-admin are both really great people and I know that they both think in terms of doing what's best for Iwaku. They're both principled and all three of us put in as much effort as we can to make sure that we do everything in our power to be just and fair and unbiased. So the best thing about it is having really cool people with real integrity to work alongside.

Can thy voice moveth the earth, thy eyes robeth a p'rson of their soul and thy height dwarf coequal the tallest mountains? Is thy beard as virile as thy armeth is stout, and is thy armour madeth of the bones of thy foes? Doest thy spiteth gust of the greatest wines and doest t maketh trees groweth wh're t lands? Is thy stepeth as sure as the thund'r yond beckons aft'r thee breatheth and as pow'rful as the gallop of a thousand h'rses? Art thee the truthful Kitti, Grand Queen of the Flotes and Lands of this Earth and Beyond, who is't we obeyeth and s'rve?
You may be the bard who tells the other rp forums of my many virtues and exploits. These things are all true but sadly for you, my idea of rewarding such sincere effort is to offer you more work crafting Homer-esque works to regale those who have not yet encountered my might. Are you sure this is what you want?

When did you first fall in love with Steve Buscetti?
Google image search informs me that this is Steve Buscetti. I must confess that my feelings for this doll fall more under the umbrella of concern than love. Why is he surrounded by other dolls with pecs that look like boobs? Why does he look so sad? Are they mocking him? I must know.

Where do I start if I want the Red-Star partner search to get a "How to request" sticky threat?
I see it often how people ask for partners with something between one line and one short paragraph. I know this works too, but I think it would be beneficial for both, the requester and the taker, if new and experienced roleplayers had a guide as reference on how to properly introduce themselves, their ideas, limits, and rules.
There isn't one specifically for red star roleplay because not everyone can access red star roleplay (only adult members, aka red star members). Moody made a wonderful guide in the Roleplay Mechanics section on this topic, however. There have been many guides over time with this at least mentioned like Hana's, Diana's, and so forth. For the most part, we try to keep the actual roleplaying sections as uncluttered as possible but the possibility of putting one such guide in the one on one out of character section itself is one that could be considered.

I WONDER WHO SENT THIS ONE.
Am I the panties, or are you asking preference?
If I have to be panties, I want to be like this (I looked hard for a pic not being worn by a model but probably still NSFW just saying). Cute as hell but also mad uncomfortable and impractical so nobody intends to wear it longer than like ten minutes.

If you're asking preference, I like different ones for different situations! I own at least one of each besides the control top and the tanga (I think? I'm not sure I've seen one of these). The boy shorts ones are pretty comfortable so I guess I'd lean toward those.

To the exact strand, how many hairs do you have?
127, 938 as of right now. Some will inevitably fall out over the course of the day.

What is love?
Baby don't h- No wait. That doesn't answer the question at all.
Love is a conscious decision to grow together with someone, in my opinion. Sure they might have their asshole moments (and you yours!) but it's working to overcome obstacles and stay connected while you do it. If one person doesn't work on growing and overcoming the obstacles, the other person might just leave them behind or they'll both stay wallowing and maybe grow to resent each other.

If you could see the world in various shades of one colour, what would that colour be?
Bonus: let's say in this hypothetical world, people you like/have crushes on appear in a different colour. what colour would they be, to you?
My first instinct is to say red because it's my favorite color but decided that I wouldn't actually want to walk around with rose-colored glasses. Probably green. It's overall a nice color and supposedly, humans can distinguish between more shades of green than other colors. I would want the people that I like to be in red, though. Because it's my favorite and I could easily see them. :)

Given you are the admin of a role playing forum, do you find it hard to balance admin duties and roleplaying, if you do it often yourself?
When there's a lot of admin-y things to do (especially the end of the month!) it can be rough to get everything done in addition to my posts and sometimes it takes me a bit longer to get to them but I think that I usually manage it all right. First and foremost, I'm on Iwaku because roleplaying is fun and I enjoy it so I obviously want to (I want to join so many things and I have to restrain myself so I don't join all the things and actually drop a ball). I also feel pretty strongly about wanting to be roleplays as a staff member on the site. It helps to meet people and get to know members and it's just what the site is about so I don't want to lose my connection to the roots. I'm in a handful of roleplays right now, if that's what you were asking: some one on ones (with @The Mood is Write and @Jorick right now), @BearEnthusiast 's shiny Dragon Age RP that is off to a great start, and The Machine Falters, which is @Grumpy 's mass RP. I join more roleplays when one dies or when I think I can manage my schedule to write for another rp at least once every week (but usually more like once every few days).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Pahn
I know you were staff at one point in the way past. Why did you leave? And why did you come back?
When I left, I was having a rough go and struggling to keep my head above water with my personal stuff and having to re-evaluate some aspects of my life. I came back because I got a lot sorted in life and was feeling the gnawing desire to write. I made amazing friends on Iwaku and missed the site, too.

Mine own dearest kitti, such wouldst beest a futile eff'rt, f'r all has't already did tremble and shudd'r'd und'r thy enourmous might. Ev'rywh're i traveleth i anon doth not findeth a human soul as those gents all fleeth mine own bodement of thy divinity. Alloweth me instead findeth shelt'r in thy grand palace in which i once hath lived as issue and in which i wisheth to kicketh the bucket once the breath of life leaves mine own corse. T is hath said yond the m're presence of kitti lengthens liveth by magnitudes, prithee alloweth me taketh parteth in this f'rtune!

T is evident yond i fuck'd up, such wherefore i did submit twice.
I'm going to be honest with you, I have no idea what the question in this is but I'm pretty anti-dying which seems relevant here?

So my question to you is....

*drum roll*

Do you think you've found love?
I know it's Valentine's but I want to dig into this with my aforementioned answer about what love is for even the people who are glum about the holiday and say that as much as it sounds like a stupid cliche, there are so many possibilities for love in the world. I love my sister - we both make an effort to grow together. She is such a thoughtful person and she consistently makes the effort to reach out to me and ask me about my life. I have friends that I love who make an effort to check up on me and make sure that I'm all right. I have a lot of love in my life and I'm a very lucky person.

If you had to host and participate in an Iwaku orgy with five other people, who would you choose to invite?
@The Mood is Write because it seems like her kind of thing. @Jorick and @Pahn for similar reasons. @Diana to make sure that everyone is safe and protect me! And... @Mr. Gibs to protect Diana?

What was your most awkward or embarrassing sex related experience?
Probably when the dude's roommate walked in the room while I was trying to be sexy and doing a stupid dance. Oh my god why did you make me think of this again. I had probably almost purged that memory from embarrassment.

You receive a magic free pass to experiment with one strange kink with a willing partner, and if you don't enjoy it you can use the magic pass to erase all memory of it from yourself and the willing partner and all physical evidence will disappear. Which kink would you choose to test drive with this pass?
All the conditions sound like prep for something super taboo, haha. Memory wiping probably not needed even if it goes wrong, though. Probably the more in-depth roleplay types of things.

• Love
Reactions: Hana
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
PING ME MORE KITTI AHN~

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
How many Princesses have you liberated in your time?
Three or four? One of Diana's princesses, and one or two others. To be honest, a lot of my princess liberating now is saving Jorick from the tower Diana keeps putting him in.

Dearest Kitti,

I can't bear it anymore. I'm oberjoyed you play with me. Will you be my honey-graham? Maybe spice it up with some coriander? ;D
Sweetest Anonymous,

Your puns and wordplay have assassinated my heart and your sinful food suggestions leave my mouth watering. Meet me in the Red Star Bedroom. You can hunt me anytime. ;)

What's your favorite smut?
This question is a bit broad so I hope that I interpreted it correctly to answer you!
If I'm reading smut for my own enjoyment, I prefer smut where the style feels very smooth and flows well without many mistakes that make me have to stop because something threw me off. Of course everyone makes mistakes and I'm not going through them with a red pen or something!
After stylistic concerns comes genre, I suppose. I like power dynamics played straight and I have a preference for some roughness in the smut. But I'm also finicky and it makes me even happier when there are some rough scenes followed by some sweetness and intimacy. I'm going to ping @The Mood is Write here just to let her know that she made good choices and let her bask in it.

But if you meant my favorite smut I'm writing, I'm technically only in one RP right now that's gotten to the smutty stuff and I just mentioned it :D

Reactions: Hana
This question is a bit broad so I hope that I interpreted it correctly to answer you!
If I'm reading smut for my own enjoyment, I prefer smut where the style feels very smooth and flows well without many mistakes that make me have to stop because something threw me off. Of course everyone makes mistakes and I'm not going through them with a red pen or something!
After stylistic concerns comes genre, I suppose. I like power dynamics played straight and I have a preference for some roughness in the smut. But I'm also finicky and it makes me even happier when there are some rough scenes followed by some sweetness and intimacy. I'm going to ping @The Mood is Write here just to let her know that she made good choices and let her bask in it.

But if you meant my favorite smut I'm writing, I'm technically only in one RP right now that's gotten to the smutty stuff and I just mentioned it :D
scuse me while I blush B)

The questions have really tapered off so I might end up closing this tomorrow, we'll see how it looks. Thanks to everyone who asked questions and I hope that you had some fun out of it too.

How comfortable do you feel discussing smut around people down to the age of thirteen?
If you mean "discussing smut" as in talking about the dirty naughty details, I am not particularly comfortable with it but I'm not comfortable discussing such details with groups or anything like that either - I'm actually somewhat shy in that regard. But in principle, I think that details and such is better kept within the red and blue star age groupings. There's still a pretty big different between 13 and 17 but it's still closer. I believe in allowing the ability to explore their own feelings and ideas without influence of people that would have a different power dynamic and, maybe even unknowingly and unintentionally, exert pressure on the other's opinions. Sorry if this ends up sounding convoluted, I tried to explain it as best I could in as general terms as possible.

If you mean discussing things in general, like the questions I answered higher up in the AMA, that I actually and pretty all right with aside from my own general shyness! Most people start to enter pubescence and develop sexual interests around 13 or so and I think that it is not a bad thing to have a little openness as far as sexuality is concerned. Not all cultures and countries have a taboo regarding human sexuality but I personally feel like too much stifling is stunting in the maturation of healthy, well-adjusted adults. I think that this ends up being a pretty fine line (see the first paragraph answer) but my answers, for instance, don't contain any NSFW language even. This sort of thing is, I think, positive.

Do you listen to kpop?
I don't, no. While I can understand those that do listen to it and this isn't meant as a judgement, I don't much enjoy listening to music whose lyrics I can't understand (and I don't speak Korean).

Most Darling Kitti,

Your invitation makes me sprout new growth. I need eight pupils to take in your beauty. I'll meet you there, my darling.
Fairest Anon,

Look for the one with the ribbon in the hair. Don't forget to fill your pockets with relevant accessories.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Do you believe in life after love?
I really don't think you're strong enough.

Given the chance, would you become a robot to preserve yourself into the next age, be it with or without mankind?
This sort of hinges on whether I'd be the only one or not. If I were alone, no. Otherwise, I think it sounds like an opportunity for things that wouldn't be possible as a human and that's kind of exciting.

Are you excited for the future? Why/Why not?
Near future? Distant future? Why do I not seem capable of giving straight answers? The world may never know.

Near future is a yes. Quite frankly, my life is poised to be awesome in the near future and I am full of excitement. I'm happy and looking forward to what it has to offer!

Distant future makes me think of the really depressing information about the world that just seems to keep piling up. 2016 was the hottest year in human record, countries barely above sea level are rapidly in danger of being overtaken, and so forth. For me, there is a lot of needing to believe that human ingenuity and innovation will somehow save us but it's still worrying.

How does one go about roleplaying with some of the staff? I'm sure being anon doesn't really help, but I'd imagine there'd be a set of guidelines and rules for it. :3
You are in luck because it's actually not that hard at all. I can't speak as to how one goes about getting an rp with any staff member because we have so many people with such diverse interests and styles but in terms of roleplaying, the staff aren't really any different from other members.

Some of the staff prefer group rp, some prefer one on ones, some are too shy to start a roleplay with someone who isn't already a friend, some of them have too much on their plate right now to join any more rps and some of them have partner searches that never close.

Take a look through the seeking one on one requests or group rp ooc sections (whichever is your preference) and you'll probably see them. There are a few of the mass rps that are staff-led, too. Most of the staff have their roleplay resumes filled out, I think, so you can check that and see if they have interests in line with yours and if they're open to invitations, etc. All of this is basically the same for finding an rp partner whether someone is staff or not. :)

How does one go about roleplaying with some of the staff? I'm sure being anon doesn't really help, but I'd imagine there'd be a set of guidelines and rules for it. :3
You are in luck because it's actually not that hard at all. I can't speak as to how one goes about getting an rp with any staff member because we have so many people with such diverse interests and styles but in terms of roleplaying, the staff aren't really any different from other members.

Some of the staff prefer group rp, some prefer one on ones, some are too shy to start a roleplay with someone who isn't already a friend, some of them have too much on their plate right now to join any more rps and some of them have partner searches that never close.

Take a look through the seeking one on one requests or group rp ooc sections (whichever is your preference) and you'll probably see them. There are a few of the mass rps that are staff-led, too. Most of the staff have their roleplay resumes filled out, I think, so you can check that and see if they have interests in line with yours and if they're open to invitations, etc. All of this is basically the same for finding an rp partner whether someone is staff or not. :)

To RP anon:

I'm always looking, but my thread is carefully hidden in my sig. ;3

What are your thoughts on religion? More specifically, what are your beliefs or why do you not believe in any religious stuff (whichever applies)?
I had mixed experiences with religion growing up. As a teenager, I spent a lot of time exploring and ended up sitting through more than one sermon (even though one of them was just because I had a crush on the sermon-leader's brother). I would classify myself as agnostic. I can't prove nor would I feel confident enough to say that there is no higher power. I think that there are some very worthy aspects to many religions, though - especially the parts about not killing people and stuff.

Imma cheat and ask a few.

What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite TV show?
What is your favorite song/band?

All time favorite, current favorite, or both for each one, whatever you feel like doing.
My favorite book is a hard hard hard question, anon. I'll give you the book that came to mind first so I don't debate about this forever because there are so many that I love: Flowers for Algernon.
My favorite movie is most likely Cloud Atlas (for a more detail, I mentioned it in an earlier answer).
I will cheat and only choose two because one is a cooking show/documentary called Chef's Table and the other is Sherlock.
I'll do the same thing that I did for book and go with Sabaton, "Resist and Bite"

why is your name spelled wrong? its kitty with a y
That might be true, if I were a cat. Luckily, I am not.

Are you suuuuuuuure you're not a potato? There has to be at least one potato Admin.
Are you attempting to insinuate that one of us is clearly a homicidal AI?

Whwhat is your personal opinion on the new president and the surrounding protests and criticisms?
Nåja... Jag bor ju i Sverige kompis.
Things did not go as I had hoped in this election, to be honest.
I don't want to be involved in any sort of political debate because I find that, for the most part, they don't do anything but cause fuss. However, since this is an AMA, I will say that I have been disappointed since the primaries and it has only gotten worse.
As always with any large collection of people, some of them do dumb things and reflect poorly on the greater whole but they have mostly been positive as far as I know, being so far away. I usually look upon looters as a reminder that people can be opportunistic buttholes no matter what the circumstances.

Glorious Kitti,

I will meet you there, my love! May our entwining bring new growth!

PS: I'll save that kid for you.
Darling Anonymous,

Let's run away together ;)

Last edited:
How do you feel about the fundraiser and the hilarity that has come about because of it?
It's hilarious for me in that it was so unexpected. We (the admins and Diana) were really hoping that we would get at least a few hundred to cover the costs of license renewal and updates before Update Day (the 18th). We were like "well this is how much we've gotten previously so hopefully we can at least get this much so that we can do this..." and we were completely unprepared for the amazing donations that we got. We wanted to do more as a sort of thanks and to give people more prizes for it and... well. Here we are!

Precious Kitti,

We'll go, and I'll pave our way from the parking lot of home depot!

Now, call my name!
Oh, Moody! Ahem, I mean, Anonymous. Oops, how awkward. I just... you know. Got caught up in the moment. It's nothing, really. @The Mood is Write has nothing to do with this.

Where does your personality land on the Briggs-Myers personality test?
Depending on the test and the questions, plus my mood, I basically always get INTJ or INTP. INTP is a little more common I think but I can't recall ever having gotten another result.

Since your name isn't based on felines-

What IS it based on?

Do you have a story behind it?
It's actually not terribly original and based off of my nicknames from childhood. Many of my cousins still call me Kitkat. My grandfather's cutesy nickname for me when I was very small was Kätzchen (which is the most feline-related thing about it, I guess) but it was more a silly cute nickname that sounds a bit like my name plus the diminutive than actually cat related, if that makes sense.

• Thank You
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
Oh, Moody! Ahem, I mean, Anonymous. Oops, how awkward. I just... you know. Got caught up in the moment. It's nothing, really. @The Mood is Write has nothing to do with this.
-sends a shower of hearts-

I love you, Kitti. Happy chocolate day! ♥

• Love
Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.