The Things Myrn and Vay talk about when they are all alone...

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Myrnodyn enters.] <span class="time">-12:22 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Gabbi</font> was consumed alive by feral plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-12:23 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Vay enters.] <span class="time">-12:23 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Vay: </span> Consumed alive? Sounds kinky. <span class="time">-12:24 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> Very... :P <span class="time">-12:24 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> especially by feral plot bunnies <span class="time">-12:24 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vay: </span> Wild AND kinky. Sorry I arived just too late to watch. <span class="time">-12:24 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> oh so you're a Voyeur ;) <span class="time">-12:25 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Vay is now known as: Vayeur]</font> <span class="time">-12:26 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"> <font size=2>[Vayeur wipes the steam from his glasses.]</font> <span class="time">-12:26 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> Why, that steamy and I hadn't even properly started yet :P <span class="time">-12:27 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> You're just so hot with your 30 degree weather and your wooden shoes. <span class="time">-12:27 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> don't forget our WINDMILLS <span class="time">-12:28 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> STanding erect above the flat landscape <span class="time">-12:28 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> Oh god.. the windmills, so much pumping and grinding. *fans self* <span class="time">-12:29 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> and dykes... lots and lots of dykes *nods* <span class="time">-12:29 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> Big.. strong dykes... <span class="time">-12:29 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> there's even a famous story about a guy who put his finger in a dyke once... <span class="time">-12:31 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> saved his town *nods* <span class="time">-12:31 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> And the entire town watched? =O <span class="time">-12:32 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> I have no idea... I wasn't there :O <span class="time">-12:32 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> Well either that or he did a lot of bragging for ir to become so famous. <span class="time">-12:33 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> well, I would brag too if I stuck my finger in a dyke <span class="time">-12:36 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> I heard he had in jammed up in there for quite a while. <span class="time">-12:37 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #00ffff;"><span class="username">Myrnodyn: </span> yeah, I don't remember the details, but at least a day... <span class="time">-12:38 Jun 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #696980;"><span class="username">Vayeur: </span> I hope the dyke was sorted out after all that fingering. <span class="time">-12:40 Jun 30</span></div>

so what, a dutchman can finger a dyke for an entire day.....whoop de doo

Vay and Myrn have lost all innocence in my eyes.

wait.
Innocence..
and Myrn in the same statement...

something is wrong here.

Nothing new here Diana. My god, stop being 3 years out of touch.

Maybe she's stuck in the past and aliens are holding her captive by raygun point and they have sharp fangs and pinky fingers and she is too scared to yell out the word "OF" which is the word they cringe upon hearing.

Be sensitive for others. :|