The Thin Skinned [SIGN-UP CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thanks. I'll get an intro ready when I get a chance.

Name: Edward

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Human or Thin Skinner: Human

Human Appearance: He has long brown hair tied back in a ponytail, and a goatee. Is 6,2 has fairly broad shoulders and is moderately muscular. Wears a lab coat like most people in his profession

Personality: confident, and very laid back, doesnt take much seriously. He tends to be quite friendly to those around him, though can be a bit insensitive.

Past:Lived a fairly normal life, always had an interest in science, after getting his masters degree in biology he managed to get a job at this facility

Other: sympathetic towards the skinners, was a collage boxer

I'm closing sign up, but I'll still except you Kaz

Name:Adrien Stellos

Sexual Preference: Gay

Human or Thin Skinner: Thin Skinner

Animal Morph: Maned Wolf

Human Appearance:
yguRS3u.png

Animal Appearance:
NfOmAwF.jpg

3 Digit Code on Neck: [042]

Personality: Tends to act goofy and aloof around others as he enjoys seeing people smile. He immediately drops the act when he feels it's only getting on a person's nerves, instead being himself as a calm and quiet person, although a bit depressed. Despite his hobby of making others happy, he has a bad habit of looking at the darker side of things and keeping himself down.

Past: Adrien was taken at the age of 8. Unlike most of the other test subjects, he was happy to go... Mostly because he had been living with an abusive father and had no idea where or why the scientists were taking him. He assumed he was being taken to a better home and went willingly. As he realized the truth, it hit him pretty hard and left him with a good few trust issues, but he eventually pushed it all behind him and learned to just accept life as it came.

Other: Adrien prefers his Maned Wolf form as it allows him to put down his emotional shield and just be free. He only spends about 1/3th of a day on average as a human.

Thanks. c:

Name: Blake Heir

Sexual Preference: Straight

Human or Thin Skinner: Human

Human Appearance: Has short grey hair and light blue eyes. He often switches between a suit and lab coat.

Personality: Often ruthless and cold during business, outside of work he becomes more sympathetic though its not very often.

Past: Blake has worked with the scientists testing on the Skinners for nearly 4 years. His connections and work allowed him to head Project Dragon which in his opinion was a failure being that only Subject 113 survived. The higher ups thought otherwise and promoted him to be one of the head researchers. Now he awaits the shipment of new Thin Skinners to arrive so he may continue pushing his work forward.

Other: He strives to create a perfect Thin Skinner capable of surviving the most extreme conditions. Over a dozen Skinners have been killed in his care, but he continues his research with the funding he recieves.

Oh, I've a question. What happens to their clothes when they change? :I

Oh jeez, good question. Any suggestions... Haven't really thouht that out. And also I'm going to sleep, since there's school tomorrow so I'll reply in the morn

No suggestions here.....

Unless, you know, they just tear or whatever. [shrugs]

Think it all depends on the creature that your characters changes into, actually. If it's a small animal, their clothes will probably stay in tact, but, if it's a large one, they'll probably tear and rip into shreds.

Ahah, yeah, I like the idea that the clothes either get ripped up or slip off. That way when they shift back, there's that awkward nudity. They've been isolated for so long, it's likely never been an issue before now.

It's going to be the most awkward moment ever, if they change back in front of one another. XD

I think we should talk about some details, cause I think some on us might have differing ideas on certain things. :I

Two things I can think of that we should decide on:

1. Where exactly were they taken?
Is it wilderness? An open island with cameras spread around so that they can explore but be observed? A large room designed to seem like the outdoors?

2. Should they be able to talk in animal form?
Personally, I don't think they should, but Kaiser's comment made it seem as if they can.

Feel free to add more points if you think they should be clarified. :I

Alrighty. Thank you for bringing this up.

1. My original plan was we were dropped in the middle of nowhere, but that changed . I think we should be in the middle of no where but there are camera's hidden and the reason why you can hear the scientist is because they implanted a speaker in our ear or something. Feel free to suggest anything, I'm up for collaborating
  2. No, we cannot speak in animal form.
  3. I'm unsure of how @CookieMonster got the golden suits. The whole point is, is to survive on our own, not with protection. So could you please edit that.
  4. Just to let you guys know there is those 2 leather bags around where we fell in the field, if someone would like to 'accidentally' find it, there is a bit of equipment in there.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just an idea, but how about being able to speak in your animal form but only if the one you talking to are in their animal forms. Like the animals can communicate with each other, but to humans it would merely be their natural noises.

Okay, that clears up a lot. c: thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.