The Theif's Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nods. "Good point..." A moment later he smirks. "Unless we disguise you. If you were to dress like us you should be fine."

"Where would we get the clothes?" Hannah asked, standing up and grabbing the blanket off of the bed. She wrapped it around herself, shivering. She sat as close to the fire as she could without getting set on fire.

"I have spare clothes you could use. If you don't mind dressing as a guy." He laughs, covering up with his own blanket.

Hannah smiled. "I wouldn't mind too much... I'm tired of wearing dresses all the time. They get uncomfortable." She curled up into a bit of a little ball with her blanket, enjoying the warmth it gave her.

Kyy laughs. "We could trade!" He stares distantly into the fire.

Hannah laughed. "You would like to wear some fancy dress?" She asked, pointing to the dress she was wearing.

Hannah shook her head. "Such a strange boy, you are..." She smiled before a thought hit her. She had never been this happy before. She was always alone back in the castle... and now she was talking with her kidnapper.

Kyy looks at the fire then back at her. "This as awkward to you as it is to me? I mean, I kidnapped you and here we are, talking like friends."

Hannah shrugged. "Maybe we just find it more relatable to talk to each other than most around us, I guess." She stared into the fire, remembering just how this situation came to be.

Kyy laughs a bit. "I never imagined you'd be so... laid back. I think if you were in charge, everyone would be happier." He lies back. "I'm gunna go back to bed. Try to get some rest yourself."

"Alright..." Hannah said, crawling over to the bed. She wondered what the kingdom would be like if she was in charge. It probably would be worse.

It didn't take long for Kyy to fall back asleep. He rolls around alot, having a nightmare.

Hannah didn't notice, fast asleep herself. She was tired after the whole day. Getting kidnapped and suddenly realizing you had powers does a lot to a person. Especially if they've lived their lives only in their rooms.

Kyy wakes up a little later than usual, around ten o'clock. He sits up, stretches, and yawns. He sees Hannah still sleeping and starts breakfast.

Hannah woke up at 10:15, blinking as she yawned and stretched. She smelt something and looked over to where Kyy was, curious as to what he was doing. She messed with the gloves before walking toward Kyy.

"Y-yeah... better than normal actually." Hannah said, sitting at the table. "I'm sorry if this seems dickish of me, but how did you get those pancakes?" She looked over at the food that Kyy was cooking.

"If you're asking if I stole them, no. People around here help one another as much as we can. A family not far from here gave them to me for helping them." He smiles, not taking any offence.

"Well, that's nice." Hannah said, shuffling her feet. She felt horrible that people in her own kingdom seemed to be suffering under her parents hand, but at least they were helping each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.