3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
maxresdefault.jpg

Hello there! My name is Mythy and I had an idea I wanted to run: Run through the game of Terraria in RP form! Many mechanics and items I think would transfer over, but I'm sure others wouldn't. The players would be a group of Terrarians starting similar to in the game: With very little gear, and with the Guide nearby. Perhaps a small cabin to live in during the night. Characters could gain special skills based on their class, which will be similar to the game: Melee, Ranged, Magic, Summon, etc. We may also throw in the Calamity and Thorium mods if that's what's desired! Physics would be a mix of in-game and slightly-more realistic physic groups.

Regardless of the choice of mods, the group would work their way up from basicallyhobos to Heroes of Terraria, similar to the progression of the game. We would focus on the adventure and combat, as well as the relationships between players. The players cabin would grow into the centerpoint of an NPC village, the NPCs being merchants and also gatherer/crafters, meaning that your new gear can come from requisitioning it from the village - if you don't loot it. Every once in a while, your village may come under siege, which means you should probably defend it.

All in all, that's the basics of the idea. If you're interested or have a question - or both! - drop a message here, and I'll get back to you!

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!​