The Ten Years Winter (Alternative History, Natural Disster)

What kind of RP should we have?

• Nation RP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standard RP

• Story-like RP

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Combination RP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer5

Imagination Traveler
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Pretty much everything.
Late 1935. The eyes of the world are glued to Germany and it's new leader, Adolf Hitler when all over the world supervolcanoes blow up in massive eruptions, causing devastation all over the world and blanketing the world in clouds. Now how will countries and individuals face a winter that might last for a whole decade?
There is several ways I though we could do this RP:

1. A pure nation RP.

2. A standard RP with a cast connected by plot and/or location.

3. A RP in which each character basically tells his own story with maybe two of them crossing paths on the battlefields, on the street and so on.

4. A combined nation+character RP in two pairs of threads that interact with each other, for example we could have a nation declaring conscription affect one of the player's characters or player characters complaining about government decisions and so on.
There is also the question if we will have Libertine content or not. If you voted please state your opinion about this matter.

Well I hope you like the idea and comment and spread the word. Also I will probably need a co-GM for this one, preferably someone with a good understanding of the time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.