The Team-(Thunderbolts/ Suicide Squad-esque)RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mighty Roman

Original poster
"Incarceration. It's a very temporary measure, isn't it? You fight for us, and we won't just let you rot here for the rest of your miserable lives."

You're bad. Real bad. To the point that your atrocities have you incarcerated in The Box, the largest high-security prison on the planet. It doesn't matter what you've done, or how long you've been here, you all receive the same note in your cell, sealed inside a crimson envelope:

"Are you willing to serve your country? Fight. Die. Serve your time on the front line. Claim redemption and be free. Shut down the projects and weapons that ordinary people can't. Respond in 24 Hours.
Sondreheim

You've been enlisted to join 'The Team'-A long-standing traditon at The Box. A team of hardened criminals who are enlisted by the government to do the things they can't. Or won't. Maybe you want redemption. Maybe you want to finally get out of jail. Or maybe you just really like killing people. Either way, The Team is your only hope.
But know this. You'll have to make decisions that'll tear you apart. And not everyone will return home...

Basically The Team, is a 'villain redemption' story in the vein of Thunderbolts or Suicide Squad. You'll be faced with difficult decisions, and yes, characters will actually die. After your character dies, you can continue participating as a new character. The Team will be enlisted to go on various missions-espionage, assassinations, and other tasks-but all of the missions are connected in a far larger conspiracy...

I'm looking for 6 players minimum, all standard Iwaku rules apply.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
I'll pop in perhaps, but I need to find the right character for me. XD

Reactions: Mighty Roman
Status
Not open for further replies.