The Team: Shield of Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put it up this evening.

This the Ludger one?

See my blog when I eventually post to understand.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, I've been off for a while. What happened with Aeryn's partner? Wasn't Ludger supposed to be hers?

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
If I'm mistaking the name, I mean the one that crippled Jack.

Sorry, I've been off for a while. What happened with Aeryn's partner? Wasn't Ludger supposed to be hers?
I think someone else is now? I'm unsure.

Also, I will get a post for Corrin out soon.

Mukuro as well.

I believe her partner is supposed to be Haller, and I've just made my first post-sorry I've taken so long to start posting.

Tis fine Roman. After all, it'd be hypocritical to judge considering my GMing speed :')

Ah, okay. Aeryn's partner's have been changed so many times my brain is spinning.

Also, a question, did Aeryn know about John/Jack before she joined? Cause I need to know if I should do a whole, 'Wait wait what?' type post.

Orrrr does Aeryn come in later? I don't mean to be Aeryn this, aeryn that, I'm just confused. >-<

Ah, okay. Aeryn's partner's have been changed so many times my brain is spinning.

Also, a question, did Aeryn know about John/Jack before she joined? Cause I need to know if I should do a whole, 'Wait wait what?' type post.

Aeryn's partner has only been changed once cause your partner didn't show up. And, as for your second answer, that's up to you. It's very likely considering they were rescuing both Jack and John, but if your character doesn't listen a lot at mission briefings it's not inconceivable.

Aeryn's partner has only been changed once cause your partner didn't show up. And, as for your second answer, that's up to you. It's very likely considering they were rescuing both Jack and John, but if your character doesn't listen a lot at mission briefings it's not inconceivable.

Ah, okay. I think if Aeryn just pretty much kept away from Jack during training, that conflict could be saved for a little later. Maybe after they rescue John, idk.

Actually, Jack and John are both in prison. Different ones. One was captured and the other one turned himself in for the second time in as many months.

I'm starting to suspect he just considers it a vacation.

If you still want me I'll be able to Ludger CS shortly and get in. sorry for being so bad with activity. Lifes a bitch, And shes been taking it out on me. ^w^;

[shia]Just do it. Nothing is impossible. Don't let your memes be memes.[/shia]

• Bucket of Rainbows
before once again forgetting, Here there be Ludger.

Name: Ludger Wil Kresnik
Abilities: Ludger Will Kresnik
Reason for Joining: To continue eliminating fractured dimentions to preserve the existance of thr prime dimention. (I so see a Ludger Victor showdown eventually.)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
before once again forgetting, Here there be Ludger.

Name: Ludger Wil Kresnik
Abilities: Ludger Will Kresnik
Reason for Joining: To continue eliminating fractured dimentions to preserve the existance of thr prime dimention. (I so see a Ludger Victor showdown eventually.)

Approved. Sorry about the wait dude. I only saw this now cause I was hunting for another thread.

no problem. xD

Ludger, The mute Chef. c:

So, a quick recap of what's happened so far. You were all thrown in prison and revealed to have temporarily wiped your memories of the Shield of Tomorrow to bypass any psychics in place, which there were none (nice job Crichton). You now have your memories back, and the SoT just wiped the floor with the Saffroninator.

Status
Not open for further replies.