Maid outfits for all
corrin__maid__by_mahruru-d9xria8.jpg

Ikusaba.Mukuro.full.1765405.jpg

There. You pervert. :|

Cromartie. Make a mission where I can make Corrin a maid - Minerva, 2016

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Cromartie. Make a mission where I can make Corrin a maid - Minerva, 2016
Also, I bet some future archaeologists are going to find record of this, not know what any of it means, and say it's some sort of famous quote.

Also, I bet some future archaeologists are going to find record of this, not know what any of it means, and say it's some sort of famous quote.

I feel sorry for future humans.

• f83b72fc3d6b435cb5102b244f4d44f6.png

Casshern

"If you've forgotten death... then you've forgotten what it truly means to be alive."
  • tumblr_n8404uXBQZ1s8dbtho2_500.gif

Physically 19-20, but essentially ageless

History

Casshern

Abilities

tumblr_msyfh4rsbj1sfwn8wo1_500_by_yui_won-d8q6r3z.gif

Casshern, originally built to be a killing machine, has notable superhuman strength, able to lift mass equal to that of an adult elephant and deliver powerful physical attacks. Naturally, he also possesses superhuman stats when it comes to speed and durability, and as a robot, almost never tires. He also possesses something of a healing factor, or more accurately, a self-repair system.

That's uh, basically it, yeah.

Reason for Joining

He wants to prove that he is more than just a destroyer, as while he was built to kill, he grew to only desire protecting life.

Name: Future Trunks

History:
Future Trunks
(The wiki will explain it with bright colors and fancy images)

Abilities:

Saiyan Physiology
The Saiyan blood within his system helps to provided Trunks with many additional abilities, many of which aid him in combat. These included:
Increased Strength
Increased Stamina
Increased Speed
Increased Durability
Zenkai

Upon sustaining serious/ life threatening damage and recovering, Trunks will under go 'Zenkai', during which his Ki strength will increase greatly. Such increased can, overtime, contribute to the acquisition of new forms.

Ki Mastery
After intense training under his master, Son Gohan, Trunks gained total control over his own Ki, granting him the powers of:
Flight
Ki Blasts

Trunks can convert his Ki into a manipulatable energy source, firing it off as highly powerful energy blasts and beams
Ki Sensing
By scanning an area for other Ki signatures, Trunks can track and locate other organics within a local radius-- the larger the signature the easier it is to track/locate

Sword Skill

Transformations
By channeling his Ki in differently ways, Trunks can transform his physical body and increase his power output

Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Second Grade (SSJ)
Trunk's most frequently used transformation, the Super Saiyan increases his raw strength, speed, stamina, agility, endurance and ki power in a balanced fashion. It has very few natural draw backs, excluding the fact that the increased Ki output allows him to be detected far easier

Super Trunks/ Third Grade Super Saiyan
The Third Grade Super Saiyan from unlocks 100% of the user's potential strength, and provides a great Ki power increase. However, due to raw strength the form brings, Trunk's body must increase in mass to accommodate, greatly reducing speed

Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2)
Trunk's most powerful form, SSJ2 provides Trunks a strength increase equivalent to several Super Saiyans. Although weaker in raw strength when compared to the Ultra Saiyan, SSJ2 has a far greater Ki output and speed icnrease equal to the USSJ's strength. Despite this, the form does consume more

Reason for joining the Pact/Shield of Tomorrow:
Trunk's devotion to ensuring the safety of not only his Future, but his dimension as a whole, have caused him to oppose any threat to Earth, and views the absence of figures in its past present and future- from any universe- spells disaster. To this end, he has decided to fight alongside the Team

(Part 1 of a duo)

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Future Trunks

History:
Future Trunks
(The wiki will explain it with bright colors and fancy images)

Abilities:

Saiyan Physiology
The Saiyan blood within his system helps to provided Trunks with many additional abilities, many of which aid him in combat. These included:
Increased Strength
Increased Stamina
Increased Speed
Increased Durability
Zenkai

Upon sustaining serious/ life threatening damage and recovering, Trunks will under go 'Zenkai', during which his Ki strength will increase greatly. Such increased can, overtime, contribute to the acquisition of new forms.

Ki Mastery
After intense training under his master, Son Gohan, Trunks gained total control over his own Ki, granting him the powers of:
Flight
Ki Blasts

Trunks can convert his Ki into a manipulatable energy source, firing it off as highly powerful energy blasts and beams
Ki Sensing
By scanning an area for other Ki signatures, Trunks can track and locate other organics within a local radius-- the larger the signature the easier it is to track/locate

Sword Skill

Transformations
By channeling his Ki in differently ways, Trunks can transform his physical body and increase his power output

Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Second Grade (SSJ)
Trunk's most frequently used transformation, the Super Saiyan increases his raw strength, speed, stamina, agility, endurance and ki power in a balanced fashion. It has very few natural draw backs, excluding the fact that the increased Ki output allows him to be detected far easier

Super Trunks/ Third Grade Super Saiyan
The Third Grade Super Saiyan from unlocks 100% of the user's potential strength, and provides a great Ki power increase. However, due to raw strength the form brings, Trunk's body must increase in mass to accommodate, greatly reducing speed

Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2)
Trunk's most powerful form, SSJ2 provides Trunks a strength increase equivalent to several Super Saiyans. Although weaker in raw strength when compared to the Ultra Saiyan, SSJ2 has a far greater Ki output and speed icnrease equal to the USSJ's strength. Despite this, the form does consume more

Trunk's devotion to ensuring the safety of not only his Future, but his dimension as a whole, have caused him to oppose any threat to Earth, and views the absence of figures in its past present and future- from any universe- spells disaster. To this end, he has decided to fight alongside the Team

(Part 1 of a duo)

Is there a limit to view many Trunks can go Saiyan? Either way, long as he doesn't one shot everything,

Hella approved. Can't wait to see him on board man.

Is there a limit to view many Trunks can go Saiyan? Either way, long as he doesn't one shot everything,

Hella approved. Can't wait to see him on board man.
Outside of his own time (and universe), his Ki is going to recharge wayyyy more slowly, so going SSJ is going to feel like going SSJ2, SSJ2 is going to feel like going SSJ3 (that thing drains your energy like Pokemon Go on a bad day) and USSJ

He will not be able to stay in each for too long now-- he's just going to pass out if he did​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Outside of his own time (and universe), his Ki is going to recharge wayyyy more slowly, so going SSJ is going to feel like going SSJ2, SSJ2 is going to feel like going SSJ3 (that thing drains your energy like Pokemon Go on a bad day) and USSJ

He will not be able to stay in each for too long now-- he's just going to pass out if he did​

Just new glad it aint going to drain him like a game of Angry Birds.

"Yo, Gym Trunks, you passed out halfway through your transformation."

Duo Part 2/2
latest

Name:
Darth Plagueis the Wise

History:
The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis began long before his birth Mygeeto. Darth Tenebrous, Dark Lord of the Sith and heir to Line of Bane had been met with the desire to breed the perfect apprentice; one strong, not only in force, but of will and of mind. He administered the birth of the then known Hego Damask II between two other force sensitive muuns. Hego was raised on the frozen wastelands of Mygeeto, monitored every minute of every day, with new alien children shipped in to be his 'Playmates'...yet, when his Dark Abilities began to manifest, they shifted to become his 'Playthings', their wills manipulated to his own via force persuasion

When he came of age- with the blood of his playthings already embedded into his hands- Damask was 'given' to his new Master Tenebrous and taught to use his powers to both join with and take control of the force. For years Plagueis followed the teachings of his master as on of the final two Sith in existence, despite Tenebrous' closed mind. Constant close shaves with beasts, the republic, scavengers and the cruelty of his own training planted the seeds of paranoia within the new Sith; he developed a pathological fear of death

When the time came, he slayed his own Master and began to search for an apprentice of his own, thus continuing the constant cycle of the apprentice slaying the Darth; a cycle he devoted himself to changing. His life became consumed by two ambitions- the destruction of the Jedi order through the manipulations of the next Sith, Sidious, and the pursuit of eternal life.

Plagueis is wise and calculating Muun, who, in spite of his internal darkness, follows the code of Darth Bane, the content of which guides him away from the destruction of innocents. Unlike his predecessors, Damask does not believe in the Rule of Two, considering the training of 3 different apprentices before meeting Sidious. He is constantly in control, the master of his own destiny- never speaking without delicate decision making

Abilities:
The Force
Plagueis' connection with the force was one of the strongest of its era, granting him many abilities many believe to be....unnatural. Whether it is through basic telekinesis, or using the force to boost his reflexes and speed, Damask has truly gained some form of dominance over the darkside, however little he chooses to use it

Force Lighting
A staple among Sith Sorcerers, Darth Plagueis can create large spires of Dark Side Lightening, enough to stun and, after long exposure, kill his opponents, all while subjecting them to unimaginable pain

Force Absorption
Upon being blasted by weak energy blasts, such as those from laser side arms, Hego can absorb the energy through his hands and redirect it as lighting. This ability, however, takes time, restricting the skill to a single bolt as a time

Force Healing/Midichlorian Manipulation
Though unable to resurrect the dead or prolong his own life at this point in time, Plagueis is still a highly talented Force Healer and Midichlorian Manipulator, possessing the ability to restore the mortal bodies of those he chooses, given time. He has also trained in the ability of Midichlorian Destabilization, a practice that can incite a slow, power draining sensation over immobilized threats, later killing them. Such an ability requires continuous concentration and a non mobile opponent

Force Monitoring
By scanning areas for the midichlorians of others, Plagueis is able to monitor a subject condition, both mental and physical, allowing him to tell whether or not a subject is lying or not so

Force Persuasion
Damask's favored technique, the Muun is able to manipulate the will of the weak minded beings in the universe, bending them too his will. Though he does posses some dominance over the strong minded, cracking into such beings can take hours, even days

Force Sustenance
By summoning the force, Plagueis no longer needs to eat, drink nor sleep

Light Saber Skill
Despite believing blade combat to be a trivial, boring task, the Darth is an incredibly skilled blade Master when he wishes to be

The disturbance in the force caused by the removal of powerful cosmic beings such as Chrichton and Accelerator has interfered with Damask's abilities, thus halting his research...and he is willing to settle the ripples, no matter what the personal cost may be

(Mobile Post)

• Love
Wow. I'm playing a girl who can turn into a dragon, and a girl who nearly ended the world because of orders, and I feel like I'm playing the least powerful and most ordinary people of the group.

It'll all all balance out in the end. I trust my players. Crom never abused playing a freaking terminator.

Okay. So, due to it having the optimum abount of online time for me, the IC will go up Friday the 27, four days from now.

All apps must be submitted by then.

Appearance (You can just post a picture):

vHnWEEA.jpg

Name:

Kara In-Ze, AKA Supergirl
(Kara Kent, when off-duty)

History (wiki link if you're lazy):

Supergirl

(Events with Braniac 5 and stuff have not occurred)

Abilities:

- Superhuman Strength, speed, & Stamina

- Near-invulnerability

- Flight

- Super-hearing

- X-ray, telescopic, microscopic, and heat vision

Note; Though she is exposed to a yellow sun at the moment, it would seem that outside of her home Universe, the effect has somehow been negated, possibly due to traces of red-sun esque radiation coming from the sun itself. While she still has her powers, she uses her strength and her powers sparingly, resulting in her abilities being alot weaker than they normally would be. To fight at full strength would tire her out far too quickly to be of any actual use for long in combat.

Regardless of where she is, whether it be another world, or dimension itself, Supergirl is known for her nature to fight for what is right... No matter the cost, in this case, joining the Pact/Shield of Tomorrow is seen as the most ideal to fight for the forces of good.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Appearance (You can just post a picture):

vHnWEEA.jpg

Name:

Kara In-Ze, AKA Supergirl
(Kara Kent, when off-duty)

History (wiki link if you're lazy):

Supergirl

(Events with Braniac 5 and stuff have not occurred)

Abilities:

- Superhuman Strength, speed, & Stamina

- Near-invulnerability

- Flight

- Super-hearing

- X-ray, telescopic, microscopic, and heat vision

Note; These powers are basically acquired and developed/weakened just like Supermans powers are, meaning a yellow sun will cause her to develop these powers, a blue sun will amplify them, a red sun will sap them, etc.

Regardless of where she is, whether it be another world, or dimension itself, Supergirl is known for her nature to fight for what is right... No matter the cost, in this case, joining the Pact/Shield of Tomorrow is seen as the most ideal to fight for the forces of good.​

I like the character man, and I'm starting to suspect that you're on a DC movie binge, which is always fun. But she's gonna have to be nerfed, like a lot, down to Adam Jensons level. Sorry man >.<

I like the character man, and I'm starting to suspect that you're on a DC movie binge, which is always fun. But she's gonna have to be nerfed, like a lot, down to Adam Jensons level. Sorry man >.<
Oh! That's okay :P and not really, I was watching Justice League a while back, and finished Superman: the animated series a month or so back, but yeah, I suppose I can do that... Gimme a moment to edit.

• Thank You
Oh! That's okay :P and not really, I was watching Justice League a while back, and finished Superman: the animated series a month or so back, but yeah, I suppose I can do that... Gimme a moment to edit.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.