1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Good morning, dearest Iwaku! It is I, The Taleweaver, your resident moderately batty storyteller! I've just gotten over being horrendously busy over the holiday season, and am now finding myself with an abundance of free time. (Despite moving in the coming weeks.) I haven't had the chance to properly roleplay at all in months, and I'm hoping to remedy that situation! If you like any of the following listed prompts, or want to contact me and discuss our own, feel free to PM me or email me at the address listed on my profile!

• Original Character x Original Character - This is, without a doubt, my largest love. I adore two characters, exploring the wild countries and medieval cities and just having a good old-fashioned D&D style adventure. Genders, roles, abilities, actual story/conflict, all of these can be discussed at our leisure before we begin proper, but the idea of a classic, swords & sorcery, one-on-one roleplay with heavy romance and adventure elements just makes my heart melt.

• Original Character x Original Character - My first choice. I'd much rather take the time to create our own characters, much like the games, and have them meet via happenstance or something similar. I think it makes the roleplay a bit more organic. Plus, it opens the possibilities for all sorts of adventuring and wandering.

Stormcloak x Loyalist - Don't you just love it when a setting provides all of the necessary conflict for you? Our characters are placed in a situation where they must rely on each other to survive, despite the fact that in ordinary circumstances they'd be trying to kill each other.

Dark Brotherhood Assassin x Mark - A shadowy assassin of the Brotherhood finds themselves unable to kill their contracted mark. Why? What stopped them from completing their assignment? Open to discussion.

Shieldbrother/sister x Shieldbrother/sister - Two of the mighty Companions, set out to complete tasks given to them by the Harbinger. Can involve pre- or post-werewolf cure. Fairly basic adventure RP.

• Original Character x Original Character - As entertaining as the Disgaea canon characters are, I think I'd rather just play a couple of goofy heroes off on their own adventure in the Underworld (which is up for discussion!).

Prinnies - Now this one's a crapshoot. It can either be a comedic romp full of stupidity and hilarity, or it can be a harrowing and dramatic tale about two sinners seeking redemption in their new, confusing, and dangerous forms.

• Aes Sedai x Warder - The interactions, slice-of-life style, between a powerful Aes Sedai and her Warder, whether male or female. This is one of the few where I do not mind which role I play, and the actual content of the roleplay is completely up in the air, with the exception that I'd prefer it be post-Tarmon Gai'don.

Asha'man x Bonded - Much like the above, the trials and tribulations faced by a member of the Black Tower along with his bonded Aes Sedai/warrior would be an interesting pairing to explore.

• Raider x Raider - This one would be a bit darker than some of the others listed above. Two raiders, stuck in the whirlwind of the raiders' violent, hedonistic lifestyle, decide they want out in order to make a safer, more comfortable life elsewhere.

Vault Inhabitant x Vault Inhabitant - Very romance heavy. Two former Vault dwellers, in the wasteland/commonwealth/wherever, trying to get by.

Raider x Hostage - Stockholm Syndrome galore! A hostage and raider slowly fall for each other. Do they decide to leave the other raiders and start a life elsewhere? Or does the hostage eventually succumb to the appeal of the bloody, selfish life of a raider?

More will likely be added as they occur to me! <3 Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.