The Talented

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Name: Kia Senther
ID: 24601 (Les Mis)
Talent: Heals incredibly quickly (like Wolverine from X-men, except she ages and she's not immortal)
Background: Normal kid. I mean she's always been sarcastic and rude towards anyone who disrespected her, but all in all, she was just living life as a high schooler, until the schoolwide shooting happened when she was 16. One of her classmates decided he didn't want to live anymore so he shot half the students, including her, then shot himself. When the authorities found her shot in the head and apparently just fine, they locked her up and she's been fighting to get out ever since.
Other: Her violet eyes make the doctors even more intrigued in her than they already are. Since they want to figure out how her powers work so they can apply it to all humans.

Hi Vanessa! I'm glad you want to join. I love your character. :) Feel free to post.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
So, is there any more room in this RP?

Err, knock knock? Did you guys get burned out or something?

I was busy Thursday and Friday, sorry. Posting my character shortly.

Name: Alex Quinn
ID Number: 1754
Looks: Alex stands at nearly six feet tall, while weighing only 135 pounds. His hair is light brown and slightly curly, always unkempt and hanging at shoulder length. With his pale skin, he looks somewhat delicate. To further add to his delicate appearance, his fingers are long and soft-skinned, while a black cloth is tied across his eyes.
Talent: Electric manipulation: He is able to sense electric currents around him, as well as using the unnaturally high amount of electricity within his body to produce small bolts of lightning.
Background: Aside from small odd happenings involving electricity, Alex was never really 'that special' as a kid. He was quiet and shied away from human contact, and was very smart, but there was nothing extraordinary about him. Not until an accident rendered Alex blind at age ten. The doctors were amazed when Alex said he could move perfectly without anything. He claimed that he didn't need sight, and everything was the same except for the colors. He went missing shortly afterward.

OH OH is there still room? cause I would love to join

Sorry guys, I had family things going on all weekend. I'm here now though. Star Strider and COD are allowed to join.

Name: Maximus (Max for short) Seed
ID number: 24633
Age: 24 (has become immortal sence powers awakened but not to the point where he cant die he just cant die from old age and never ages)

Looks: long, striate, red hair, about 5'11" with stubbles on his chin, his eyes are red as well and his face is free of blemishes except for a scar on his left eye (left eye still useable) he is lean and fit. He wares a lite brown ankle length trench coat with his sleeves rolled up just under the elbows, black fingerless gloves, white t-shirt, tan cargo pants, and black combat boots.

talent: fire control (as long as there's a spark to a full on flam. fire dose not hurt him or touch his clothes)

Background: Max was a normal guy he wanted for nothing excepet for his girl friend to be happy, one night him and his girl were walking home from seeing a movie and they took a shortcut through an allyway and a man stoped them deamnding money, when they refused another man came up from behind and grabed his girl friend he whent to get her but the first grabed him and put him in a hold "you should have done this the easy way now we're going to have to kill you" as the second man pulled out a knife and held it to his girl friend throat and slit it at that point Max snaped and broke free of the firsts grip and charged the second and got a cut on his eye as the second slashed at his head he fell and they got on both sides of him ready to kill him as well and he felt a power within him and held his hands up and yelled "NO" and the two burst into flams when the seconds knife made sparks on the ground and the second went up and the flam jumped to the first. When the cops got there and herd what happend he was never herd from again

Last edited by a moderator:
Strider, your character looks good, but I think being able to manifest fire would make him a little too unbalanced. If he was able to manipulate fire, that would be fine, or he was only able to manifest fire in very very dire situations?

ok i'll revamp it when i think of something thank you

ok how dose that look? I got the idea of the spark thing from Full Metal Alchemist

I was thinking he would be trained as an assassin at the place?

oh would I be able to have more than one character?

Hi! I REALLY like your rp idea!! I hope its not too late to join! If I can, I have two questions, does our character have to be anime, and is there an age limit for our characters for how young or old they are?

Talented
Name:
Cordelia "Corrie" Bennett
ID Number:
Looks:
Corrie is a small, thin girl- only about 5'3", and weighing in at around 95 lbs. She has choppy white hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades, and freckles that dot the surface of her nose and shoulders. She has a defined face, her features soft, but not so severe as to look older than she is. In fact, she's a very pretty girl- what people find most striking is her eyes. They're an incredibly sharp blue, to the point of looking like contacts, with no trace of any other colour.
Talent:
Corrie can control ice. It sounds quite boring, but over the years she's learned to perfect it to the point of scary. Not only can she move ice, snow or cold winds, but she can cause it to form, without any seeming difficulty. And not just in the open- when she first arrived, she murdered a guard by causing a block of ice to form in his throat.
Background:
Corrie was a scared little girl. That's really all she was, and she didn't mean to kill her parents. NO one really believes her now, anyway. When she first started figuring out what she could do, she was only five or six. She didn't know how to control it, or how to hide it. All she was doing was building a snowman in her bedroom- her older brother, Noah, had told her not to, and that she wasn't to let their parents know at any costs. But he had fallen asleep on his bed in their joint room, and didn't notice when the small girl started a little snowstorm. Their parents noticed a shift in temperature, and when they opened her door, Corrie was startled. She put up her hands in surprise, and her father found himself skewered by a piece of ice. Noah had woken up by then, and managed to grab Corrie and run away from their terrified, angry mother. They ran for years until she finally slipped up in public, and the authorities took her, kicking and screaming, from her brother.
After that, Corrie became just as cold as her powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.