3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
1065601_download-sunsets-samurai-wallpapers-1920x1080_1920x1080_h.jpg

This story revolves around rival gangs and the schools that they support. Yes you read that right, gangs and schools. There are only the two major schools that we will play from. The schools are the Kazegami school and the Sakuramori school. These two schools are named after the gangs that have power over them. There has always been a rivalry between these two schools but recently that has exsclated to a certain degree. The Kazegami school is known for being the academic hot spot while their counterpart is known to produce athletes. If you haven't guess, yes, this story will mainly be in Japan but that doesn't mean you can't have a foreign character. At each school there are elite students that have demonstrated their prowess in both fields of the physical demanding and the mentally demanding. Fights break out between the schools but are made into a sport. If a student is challenge by the rival school they must bring their weapon and expect to either die in the fight or be honored. If somehow you make it out of the fight defeated and alive then you dishonor the school you fought for and suffer a punishment of either having your sword hand chopped off or the ulitmate disgrace, beg to be brought in by the rival school. The elite students come from the top family of the gang according to their school or their friendship bonds with the family. The other student body cannot associate with the elite students. I do understand that this sounds an awful much like an anime and sure I guess it can be but the difference is that this is supposed to be like if it is reality. I am interested to see how your characters come out in this story. Would you be the loyal child of the family or would you be one of the rebels who decided to rebel. If I may add another note, you are allow to have something like a Romeo and Juliet romance. If you have questions then feel free to pm me since the story worked better in my head. Also keep in mind that your character has to juggle school life and their life amongst the clan. Also the general public turns a blind eye to what unfolds around these two schools. Each character also needs to have some sort of weapon style.

~~~
This is an old rp that I had going on another site a long time ago called The Given Sword. I want to bring it back and see where this tale could go. In it's first incarnation the two daughters of the rival clans fell in love but where one didn't care about tradition, the other struggled with their duty. The two were the best fighters in the clan and when fate had them pair up against each other to fight, the daughter of the Kazegami did the unthinkable, she followed her heart in spite of the disgrace that would bring. With the help of friends and family, the two managed to run away.

But a new generation of students grace the halls of Sakuramori and Kazegami as well as a new rival school called Tsukiyama. The exploits of the daughters are merely legend if anyone cares to remember. The Sakuramori reputation for being warm and kind still holds true as well as their top notch athletes. Kazegami are still the academic powerhouses and produce innovators and geniuses but people still view them as cold and distant. The Tsukiyama though are said to have an amazing drama program and in fact produce well made plays for high school productions but the general public still don't know what to think of the mysterious new comer.

So who would you be? Would your character be a part of the Akagi ninja clan that serves the Kazegami in the shadows? Would you be a son or daughter to one of the three families? Could even just be an outsider on the payroll of the family to stand in for matches for their elite students. Maybe you're an upstart that's just a regular student. What will your story be?

Character Sheet

Name: First and Surname
Grade/School: These schools are special since they go from freshman to senior. Schools are Kazegami, Sakuramori, or Tsukiyama.
Apperenace: Anime drawing preferred
Fighting Style: Weapon style, martial arts, etc.
Bio: About three paragraphs but more is welcomed.
Other: Anything else you like to note. Could be something like mentioning an anime troupe like tsundere or otokonoko (commonly known as trap). Or like their blood type. Or a theme song for them. Anything you feel you should note.

@Navi @CasketCase @Cross-Z Magma

Reactions: Crow and Navi
Name:
Hotaru Kazegami
Grade/School:
Grade 11 Kazegami
Apperenace:
full

Fighting Style:
She mainly focuses on Iaido with her katana. But does know jujutsu.
Bio:
Hotaru was adopted into the Kazegami family at a young age. Her foster father having felt humiliated by his own daughter disloyalty, groomed Hotaru to take her place as the family's top fighter. At a young age she had to undergo harsh training that at times broke her psyche. But the training turned her into a lethal weapon that was deadlier than the daughter she replaced. The Kazegami were proud of their investment.

Her debut fight caught the attention of all the schools and she became a popular name over night. Hotaru on the other hand didn't care for the spot light and her first kill actually shook her. Hundreds were cheering that she just killed a boy who only crime was saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. And it was her duty to right the slight to her adopted family's name. However she knew better than to speak her feelings about the matter otherwise she would be severely punished. A lesson she wouldn't soon forget.

Her other fights showed just how of a deadly weapon she was. She soon learned to better anticipate attacks and predict movements since for every hit the opponent landed on her, was a hit that she would receive when she got home. The girl rather avoid fighting if she could but every student wanted to test their mettle against her. Now in her Junior year she is recognize as one of the best fighters but despite her popularity many students tend to avoid her or the brave few try to challenge her but thankfully with her new Elite Student status, it was harder to file a challenge against her. Even though the girl doesn't like to fight, she feels she must to give back to her adopted family.

Other
: Her only friend is a stuffed teddy bear that she has been able to keep since her childhood. She also happens to be socially awkward at times due to her sheltered upbringing.

• Love
Reactions: Navi
How's everyone's characters coming along? I also plan on making a discord chat for those that would be interested.