3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
This story revolves around rival gangs and the schools that they support. Yes you read that right, gangs and schools. There are only the two major schools that we will play from. The schools are the Kazegami school and the Sakuramori school. These two schools are named after the gangs that have power over them. There has always been a rivalry between these two schools but recently that has exsclated to a certain degree. The Kazegami school is known for being the academic hot spot while their counterpart is known to produce athletes. If you haven't guess, yes, this story will mainly be in Japan but that doesn't mean you can't have a foreign character. At each school there are elite students that have demonstrated their prowess in both fields of the physical demanding and the mentally demanding. Fights break out between the schools but are made into a sport. If a student is challenge by the rival school they must bring their weapon and expect to either die in the fight or be honored. If somehow you make it out of the fight defeated and alive then you dishonor the school you fought for and suffer a punishment of either having your sword hand chopped off or the ulitmate disgrace, beg to be brought in by the rival school. The elite students come from the top family of the gang according to their school or their friendship bonds with the family. The other student body cannot associate with the elite students. I do understand that this sounds an awful much like an anime and sure I guess it can be but the difference is that this is supposed to be like if it is reality. I am interested to see how your characters come out in this story. Would you be the loyal child of the family or would you be one of the rebels who decided to rebel. If I may add another note, you are allow to have something like a Romeo and Juliet romance. If you have questions then feel free to pm me since the story worked better in my head. Also keep in mind that your character has to juggle school life and their life amongst the clan. Also the general public turns a blind eye to what unfolds around these two schools. Each character also needs to have some sort of weapon style.
~~~
This is an old rp that I had going on another site a long time ago called The Given Sword. I want to bring it back and see where this tale could go. In it's first incarnation the two daughters of the rival clans fell in love but where one didn't care about tradition, the other struggled with their duty. The two were the best fighters in the clan and when fate had them pair up against each other to fight, the daughter of the Kazegami did the unthinkable, she followed her heart in spite of the disgrace that would bring. With the help of friends and family, the two managed to run away.

But a new generation of students grace the halls of Sakuramori and Kazegami as well as a new rival school called Tsukiyama. The exploits of the daughters are merely legend if anyone cares to remember. The Sakuramori reputation for being warm and kind still holds true as well as their top notch athletes. Kazegami are still the academic powerhouses and produce innovators and geniuses but people still view them as cold and distant. The Tsukiyama though are said to have an amazing drama program and in fact produce well made plays for high school productions but the general public still don't know what to think of the mysterious new comer.

So who would you be? Would your character be a part of the Akagi ninja clan that serves the Kazegami in the shadows? Would you be a son or daughter to one of the three families? Could even just be an outsider on the payroll of the family to stand in for matches for their elite students. Maybe you're an upstart that's just a regular student. What will your story be?

I hope this has gotten your attention and I look forward to hearing from you. I imagine this will be more it's own thing than a sequel to the original. Duels take place on a neutral ground at an arena made for such events. Matches are regulated by a third party as well.

• Love
Reactions: Navi
Thanks for the interest! I plan on this being something casual to just have fun with but within reason of course. Iwayako is the town the schools reside in and it's a pretty big town with lots of things to do outside of school. It will be fun to see how our character's lives are outside of school and their school life. The Challenge Committee (the third party) try to pair up students based on skill but of course there are special matches. Fights are not rare but they aren't something that happens every day either. The fighting just supplements the story but isn't the focus.

Interested. Absolutely and completely interested - the plot feels like the type of manga I'd go for, so I'm all for it.

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere
Intrigued to see how this one plays out. Consider my interested.

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere
Thanks guys for the interest! Between us we should be able to get things started at least. So I'll make a sign up thread where we can post our characters then make the intro post. Also for rules since I don't think I mentioned them just be respectful and courteous of each other and no god mode, this is like a Shounen anime so let your character get beat up a bit until they come out with the victory. Looking for at least Intermediate writing level and three paragraphs or more is welcomed.

Thanks guys for the interest! Between us we should be able to get things started at least. So I'll make a sign up thread where we can post our characters then make the intro post. Also for rules since I don't think I mentioned them just be respectful and courteous of each other and no god mode, this is like a Shounen anime so let your character get beat up a bit until they come out with the victory. Looking for at least Intermediate writing level and three paragraphs or more is welcomed.
Just saw the OOC, I'll start re-working on my character once I'm done eating.

Currently deciding on a which idea to go with for my character. Should have a profile (or at least the bare bones) up in a few days.

INTERESTED :)

@Akashi Thanks for the interest! Here's the link to the OOC and Sign Ups if you want to go ahead and work on a character.