|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Problems solved! Back to whatever we were doing before!

........................................... so, how's everyone's day going if I may inquire =)

Pretty decent. I'm playing Smite. Good day.

i am sick and have practically no creative spark atm #ican'tbreaththroughmenoseanymore

oh... well I hope you get better soon =)

I just went through a month like that... couldn't sit still without having to run to the bathroom for a tissue, somehow, my nose was both clogged, and runny, it was damn annoying...

a month????!!!!! DDDDD: holy crap how did you survive that?! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

us Canadian's are built tough up here in Canadia X3

but yeah, I just toughed through it, it was nowhere near as bad when I had broken my forearm on the first day of summer, I was in a cast, All summer, and I had to take pills.... pills that must have been made in hell because it was the worst thing I have ever had the displeasure of having shoved down my throat for my health... it took hours to get the awful flavor out of my mouth... even then I could still taste it DX

Reactions: Twisted
no for real yes you do need a hug for all that suffering of that one summer

anyways, i'll try (try being keyword here) to get a post in

We'll just keep the thread from going under til you get back :) Get better soon you goof!

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I got a post in yay! *falls over*

a LOT better, lol. I can finally breath through my nose again!

@NacNak @TwistedPainter @catastrophicDaydreamer

Since we seem to be stuck on what to do next, any ideas or suggestions? Inputs? Ways to mindfuck with our characters? Tbh, all I thought was "we get stuck in a hotel hall with the window as the only exit. Plotwist: It's very far and the hallway is enchanted/possessed." What do you think should happen as our characters make their way to the window at the end?

I was thinking a slight Hiatus on the weird happenings when they sleep and they end up waking up in different rooms. Could spell a bad time for some guys who end up waking up with girls. Or vice versa.

I was thinking a slight Hiatus on the weird happenings when they sleep and they end up waking up in different rooms. Could spell a bad time for some guys who end up waking up with girls. Or vice versa.
like random switchings? Would this happen only within the hall or through out the inn?

Status
Not open for further replies.