|| The T0WN ||

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give @Sandra a chance to post, since it seems rin might be joining the group (GO TEAM BLUE!!!). if nothing by tomorrow, then I'll respond ^_^

this is my first time in a jump in rp so allow me to use this as the ooc

Holy hell slow down! X) i'm not on all the time and i don't want to skip over people. (even though in my last post I did)

anyways, time to cue drama/maybepossiblyaplot

just wondering, is there anyone in the lobby of the Inn, or is Majin Eve all by her lonesome? :)

*Growls and flips table* My alerts are still not working for this thread!

Anyway, I might throw in another character, but I dont know if I should be a canon or OC... .3.

20080214_johannkrauss.jpg

I will be playing as Johann Kraus from Hell Boy.

Oh and sorry that it took me so long to post my CS.

It's not an issue. I'll go ahead mark the character as yours in the RP.

sorry for turning to stone on you guys eh-heh-heh.... *smiles sheepishly*

I would have replied the second I got up, but then I was pulled away do some errands just as I was going to make a post... turned out to take a lot longer than I thought...

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
pretty sure I'm doing the tag user thing wrong X3

in fact... I don't know how to do it, I'm just copying and pasting the names and adding @ to them in hopes it counts as tagging a user XD

It does work. What I do is type "@" and then a few letters of person's username. A menu drops down showing users with those letters and it's up to you to choose the correct one. for Example @Yuuki_Tatsunohi or @NacNak

"Er... Can you kindly clear that wall out behind you..? Alien..?"
Does he expect Majin Eve to clear the wall out as in destroy it, or move out of his way so he can do so? X3

it's not that she can't, but how would he possibly know that she could? :)

also... I'm not sure where everyone is, and am not sure if the hallway our characters are trapped in has been broken though to free us. and if your character is referring to the wall where the door was before it vanished X3

@TwistedPainter

It
Does he expect Majin Eve to clear the wall out as in destroy it, or move out of his way so he can do so? X3

also... I'm not sure where everyone is, and am not sure if the hallway our characters are trapped in has been broken though to free us. and if your character is referring to the wall where the door was before it vanished X3

@TwistedPainter

There are some characters outsude the sealed wall, sone who are apparently near the fountain and the rest are in the trapped hall. the ones in the hall are korra majin artorius sage and rin

Also in a previous post of mines, you cant break through it anymore. in fact if you make a hole it just reseals up again

Anyways if @Sandra doesnt respond by tomorrow I'll cough up something

@TwistedPainter

Okay... If we were freed I never noticed it happening or whoever typed it up didn't do a solid job.

Now the word "can" is extremely important there. He doesn't know if she can. If she can't destroy (clear out) the wall, he's going to do it for her.

Sorry if I sound like a snobby rich kid who's parents sent him to camp without bug spray. I just kinda assumed a little. I watched DBZ and know how powerful Majins are. Saturday morning cartoon/anime knowledge! Wooooo!

Sorry if I sound like a snobby rich kid who's parents sent him to camp without bug spray. I just kinda assumed a little. I watched DBZ and know how powerful Majins are. Saturday morning cartoon/anime knowledge! Wooooo!
so in other words Artorius has a slight pinch of meta-knowledge X3

Not precisely. He's assuming that she MIGHT be able to break the wall. He's from before the dark ages... So... He kinda can't watch TV or use the Internet.

... is it just me, or have most of the avatar picture's stopped working?

Just you? I can see everything... Not sure what the issue might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.