The sweet and the vicious

Kaede sighs and looks at Kage. She didn't know why she was so upset. She smiled at her then turned back to Elizabeth. "Her name is Kage...Now please let us go up Elizabeth. We are tired and want to rest before dinner. Actually ask my father if he is home if we could eat in my room tonight." Elizabeth sighed. "Fine, go, stay out of the others way."
"I always do."
"Ah huh. That's why when you are home only half the work gets done."
"I get bored. That's not my fault. Besides you are all here to entertain me."
"If you say so Miss. Now go and dry off."
Kaede nods grabs Kage's hand and slightly drags her off to the guest room. "Sorry about them...."

Kage smiled at Kaede.
"It's okay. I thought she was going to hurt you, but I guess she wasn't." Kage said turning back to glare at Elizabeth some more.
She looks at the stares and she is amazed by all of them. Kage yawns and wonders when she will be able to bathe. She followed Kaede into the guest room and Kage starts to roll around on the floor, loving the feel of the carpet on her skin.

Kaede couldn't help but chuckle. "What are you doing?" she asked simply amazed. She watched as Kage rolled moving her hair around showing off her ears again. "...would you like to get cleaned up" she asked instead of the other question she wanted to ask.

Kage nodded and looked around.
"Where do we get cleaned up at? Does your house have an indoor lake?" Kage asked excitedly.
It was highly unlikely that Kaede had an indoor lake. There was a high chance that Kaede was talking about a shower or bath rather than a natural bed of water. It was evident however that Kage was completely serious about the question she had asked.

"No i dont...I have a shower..." Kaede said confused. "Why would i have a lake inside?"

Kage looked at Kaede and tilted her head slightly... "What's a shower?"

Kaede looked at her with surprise. "It's um...it a device that....how about i show you." She said grabbing Kage's hand and leading her to the bathroom. She showed her the shower and how to use it and explained the basics of how it works. "Did you not have showers where you are from?" She asked confused.

Kage shook her head. They did not have showers where she came from. They had streams and lakes to clean themselves in should they wish to groom themselves. She was curious as to how a device could clean someone. She was unfamiliar with such a thing and Kage was rather excited to try it out. She walked into the bathroom thinking that it was pretty cramped. Kage turned on the knob and the water sprayed her. She whimpered and turned the water off hiding behind Kaede.

"what?" Kaede asked confused. "It's just water its not going to hurt you.." She said still very confused.

Kage blinks and then goes up to the water again, letting it touch her skin. This time she is no longer scared. However, it is obvious she has never used a shower before.

Kaede tries to keep her bafflement to herself, but it clearly shows on her face. She once again shows Kage how to change the temperature of the water. She points out the shampoo and soap and hands Kage a wash cloth and sets a towel down by the shower for her. "I'm going to go take a shower in my bathroom...If you need anything just yell for Elizabeth. Okay?" She said with a smile and a small tilt of her head.