The Survivors of the Nanos ~LIKE-A-BOOK AND ACCEPTING~

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kawaiineko

Original poster
You are a survivor of a deadly artificial bacterium called nanos that spread out through the entire world... It ate everything in its way, buildings, people, anything... Except for nano-resistant things. Now nothing is left but other survivors, and rubble. One day, you are hopping across a nano-filled river on the nano-rocks, rocks that are resistant to nanos. The nanos ate away the water in it. You miss a nano-rock, and almost fall over into the river. You gasp and prepare for corrosion of your flesh. Then, just before you fall to your painful death, a fast, colourful blur flies under you and throws you to the other side of the river, leaving you unharmed -and shocked. You look up and see what -or who- saved you. Its a strange unfamiliar creature... actually, it is like a wolf with wings!
You open your snout to speak, but the mesmerizing creature speaks first. "What were you thinking?! Trying to cross that nano-river!" It shrieks. You finally speak. "Umm, well I always do that.. I MEAN I was trying to cross! And, and..." You trail off. " Thanks for saving me, whatever you are." You then realize how truly strange the animal looked. With bright, colourful glowing wings, and well, the creature's whole body was so colourful! It was almost blinding to you, really. The first thought you had was "What a rainbow!" The creature spoke again. " Well, I have to say, you are clearly nano-eaten..." You are offended by instinct, but you don't even know what that means. "WHO ARE YOU!" You yell at it. " Who am I? I am Iris. The butterfly wolf goddess of the rainbows." You are shocked, and then realize something. " Why did you save me? I'm only a mortal to you. " Her bright red eyes flashed with the reflection of the nanos. "Because, sweetheart, you are a survivor." You raise an eye and say "So?" She looks at you, stares straight into your eyes. " If you are a survivor, that can only mean one thing..." You reluctantly ask "What? "You, my friend, are a demigod. Join me with the other survivors to actually survive out here. " You are left speechless, wondering if that would be the right thing to do.

YOU ARE A SURVIVOR OF THE NANOS, AND A DEMIGOD. WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?

image.php

^ Iris ^

v FORM v

Character Name:
Username:
Sexuality:
Species:
Personality:
Description:
Picture (optional):

Last edited by a moderator:
Status