THE SURVEY DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT TO PUT HERE.

C

Corpse Prince

Original poster
I'm new, who would've thunk it? Is thunk even a word? It sounds too weird. Anyway, so I don't have to actually put too much thought into this introduction I'm going to use the handy little survey.

What do you prefer to be called?
I go by Lev most places. Corpse or Prince would be fine too, I guess.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a mystery snowflake. What's in the pants? Who knows. Just think of me as male.

How old are you?
Currently 18. I was worried I'd have more responsibilities by now but no, I still sit around and waste money on frivolous things.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Very new to the site and it's been eons since I've done forum roleplays. I've been roleplaying a for a long time. Crap, thinking about it now it really has been a long time. I've had a lot of breaks between then and now, however, so I can't give a precise number of years.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Currently I'm only really interested in single partner roleplays but I'm probably going to ease my way back into group roleplays.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I wouldn't really want the gross floor water on me but I enjoy running in the rain... Provided I have nothing of value on me.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

My browser just froze at this point and my heart stopped.

THE SURVEY DOES NOT TELL YOU WHAT TO TITLE YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT ART WITH DIFFERENT PARAMETERS.

HERE LEMME GIVE YOU SOME TIPS THAT YOU CAN APPLY INTO THE FUTURE

SO THE FIRST THING WE NEED TO DO IS DEFINE WHAT THESE TIPS ARE ADDRESSING.

TYPICALLY WHEN MEETING NEW PEOPLE YOU USE A FRIENDLY PHRASE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR EXISTENCE AND TRY TO CONVEY TO THEM THE DESIRE TO INTEGRATE WITH THEM IN A SOCIAL SENSE.
AFTER THAT YOU TYPICALLY ENDURE THEIR PROBING QUESTIONS AND GENERALLY PROMOTE A POSITIVE IMAGE THAT IS INTERESTING ENOUGH TO CAUSE THEM TO WANT TO INTERACT WITH YOU IN FOLLOWING VARIED TIME UNITS.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FORMER OF THE ACTION.

TYPICALLY A GOOD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PHRASE IS CALLED A 'HELLO'

YOUR HELLO SHOULD ACCOMPLISH A FEW THINGS AND NOT BE SUBJECT TO A SELECT FEW FAULTS.

YOU WANT YOUR HELLO TO BE AUDIBLE, PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE THAT AREN'T WHISPERING. WHISPERING IS STUPID.

YOU WANT YOUR HELLO TO BE EASY TO DIGEST. THE SHORTER THE BETTER IN THIS REGARD, GETTING TOO HIGH MINDED OR ERRATIC WILL BE OFF PUTTING TO YOUR RANDOM SUBJECTS.
YOU ALSO DO NOT WANT TO BE TOO SHORT, AS THAT IS SEEN AS DISMISSIVE. IT IS HARD TO RESPOND TO THE WORD "HI." WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE WORD "HI." WHICH RESULTS IN A RECURSIVE ERROR FORMALLY NAMED "AWKOTACO"

IT IS STANDARD FARE TO INCLUDE A "HELLO" WORD OR PHRASE (SEE: "GOOD AFTERNOON") WITH A COMPLETE THOUGHT. TRY TO MAKE YOUR THOUGHT SPECIFIC TO THE PURPOSE TO SOCIAL INTERACTION. AS SAYING INANE STATEMENTS CAN RISK YOU BEING "WEIRD". THE COMPLETE THOUGHT ALLOWS FOR DISCUSSION AFTERWARDS.

A COUPLE TIPS:

AVOID PATRONIZING, AND/OR NARCISSISTIC BEHAVIOR AS TO THEM YOU ARE NOT ALL THAT IMPORTANT.

DO TRY TO HAVE SOMETHING TO PERSONALIZE THAT INTERACTS WITH THEIR SENSES. TRY HAVING A FOREIGN ACCENT (REAL) OR AN INTERESTING HAT.

THE TIP ABOVE DOES NOT INCLUDE SMELLING LIKE A DEAD ANIMAL OR SOMETHING CONSIDERED UNPLEASANT. CLEAN YOURSELF, IT MAKES FOR A BETTER OUTCOME WHEN TRYING TO INTERACT WITH NEW PEOPLE.

AS STATED, BEING TOO SHY IS BAD, BUT BEING TO COCKY AND TRYING TO FORCE YOUR WAY INTO A DISCUSSION IS SEEN AS A NEGATIVE. BASIC SOCIAL SKILLS WOULD TELL YOU TO STOP ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WHEN YOU HAVE NOTICEABLY FAILED.

[END OF GUIDE]

Welcome to Iwaku man.

Enjoy being a permanent part of the community

*whispers*
Another Australian. I thought we were extinct. My brethren!

Happy Iwakuvian Born-day!

*party streamers and noisemakers*

As soon as you fill out dat roleplay resume...

I am hitting that...

Start a conversation link! xD

I love some 1x1 roleplays!

Ahh, Azarthes is yelling at me and Rosie is going to hit me. What have I done to deserve this?

Thank you for the greetings, guys. ❤

Welcome Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you have a lovely time here and feel free to message me anytime if you need help or just wanna chat!

I promise we don't bite! ...Hard

Hi there Levm the dead body! ^o^ welcome to the site!