The Supernatural Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, they're nice," Echo said. Now they made more sense, and she wanted to laugh at how stupidly worried she had been. She hadn't met a tiefing before, so she was fairly interested in learning about them.

She turned around at the sound of a voice, and noticed around three girls, and one was complementing her, "So are you, I love your hair." She smiled softly, before turning back to the boys, "Or maybe everybody else is just late." She wasn't that worried about not being drunk, she was more worried that there'd be a problem when she was drunk, like falling over and embarrassing herself.

Echo shook her head mentally at the flirting. She was not much of a romantic, and anything like that just made her get extremely frustrated. She didn't stick to things. "Maybe," she replied, though I'd have to be super drunk for that to happen, she continued in her head, as he looked around for alcohol. She might go and hang out with the other girls sometime. Maybe some were from her school.

Mike seemed to notice that she didn't find his comment as appealing as he did.
"It's alright sweet heart I was just jokin' with ya'" He said pulling out a small bottle of Hpnotiq,
"Is this alright?" He said looking over at Echo as Rin finally decided he would go dive in, he started looking at all of the bottles on the table. Chad calmly walked up there with him and picked up a bottle of rootbeer schnapps and said to Echo "If you mix this with Cream Soda it taste like a rootbeer float" He said grinning as he put the bottle back down.

One of the drunk girls wandered up to Chad and wrapped herself around one of his arms.
"I need to ask you for something" She said leaning up to his head and cupping her hand as she whispered into his ear. His eyes stood still and he grinned as she pulled away.
"How much you need?" He asked. She bit her lip and dug into her pocket pullin gout 60 bucks, Chad excused himself for a moment and walked off to the side to take care of business with the girl. He soon returned back to the table.

Echo laughed, "I know," even though it was fairly obvious she hadn't. "Anything is good," she shrugged, not really bothered. She wasn't a picky person about very much. She giggled softly at the fact Rin dived into the alcohol with no hesitation. She hadn't got drunk very many times due to her age, so she didn't have a preference for that reason either. She nodded as Chad spoke to her, reminding herself to try that at some time as it would be interesting. Echo liked trying new things, often, and she smiled.

She wondered what she was asking Chad for, so she gave him an expectant look, curious but not wanting to sound rude or even possessive. It was innocent, and she wondered what was so important that a lot of money was thrown in, and it interested her greatly. Perhaps it was just for him to buy her something she was underage for. Echo knew lots of people who were underage for things, but, much like her, she did things anyway.

Mike walked over to her, holding the blue bottle that practically glowed in his pale hands.
"Well this one can be all yours then, If you want it chilled you can always get a cup and some ice" he said pointing to the stack of redsolo cups on the counter and back to the freezer where the icecubes were.
"So do you do this often?" Mike asked, blinking his bright red eyes and smirking a little.
Chad noticed that Mike was over there showing off how good he looked hoping to get a little friendly. Chad watched closesly for a minute before walking over.
"Hpnotiq huh? Good drink good drink, a little fruity for me but good drink" Chad said. Mike opened his mouth to go say something but someone called him from a different room. he sat there for a minute before sighing a little.
"Please excuse me" He said before walking away into the other room.
Chad waited for him to wander out of earshot.

"He can get a bit flirty, don't be afraid to put him in his place or tell me if he bothers you" he said laughing about it a little.
"Also, Ugh let me see how to put this" He said ltrying to think of the right words.
"you are free to go wander and mingle, I don't want you to feel like you have to stay with me and Rin all night but if you want to stick with us then thats cool to" he said smiling at her as Rin chugged down a few drinks and fixed himself something else and wandered over to them.

"Thanks, Mike," Echo said, politely taking the bottle from his hands. "I do this whenever I can," she smiled. She didn't do it very often but it worked.

As Chad spoke to her, she tried not to laugh, "It's no big deal. Thanks anyway, but I can take care of myself." I'm not a damsel in distress, thank you very much. She wondered what he meant by 'how to put this', because it was an expression her parents used before giving her a lecture. She cracked open her bottle and took a swig of it. The taste was fairly bitter, but there was a tang of citrus fruits, and she liked it. "Where do people get this?" she looked around a label, and she noticed the label. She gave herself another mental note, to find the shop and buy some of these for herself. "I'll mingle later." She smiled, trying again not to laugh, as Rin wandered over, looking rather drunk already. She took another swallow of the drink to prevent giggling. She didn't want to be seen as hyperactive. It would make her seem rather crazy...

She thought about her past drunk self. It was a happy Echo - bad dancing on tables and of the like. She hoped her parents wouldn't notice she got drunk. She didn't want to get grounded.

Iris and Eldwin arrived home to find the twins.
"Where's Echo?" Iris asked.
"Nowhere, I think she went to bed," Aella lied before Atlas said something.

"Kasey is the Guy that normally picks up the majority of the alcohol, You might have to ask him, You can't miss him, he is pretty tall and has fire-red Hair" Chad said brushing his hand through his own hair as he said it.
"Why you like it?" He said grinning as he saw her looking over the bottle, he was finally starting to actually relax and not feel awful about dragging her out of the house.
Rin had a good buzz going, he looked at the two and just smiled, he looked over in the other room and saw a girl that he had been trying to get a chance to talk to but everytime he saw her she was with some other guys and he didn't like walking up to large groups of people. This time was different, she was sitting alone and looking down at her phone, seeming bored.
"Hey, I will...catch you guys later" Rin said rushing off into the other room.

Chad watched Rin plopped down on the couch next to the girl, he watched their mouths move, to far away to hear anything but their smiles seemed to be a good sign.
"Look at em" Chad said laughing a little.
"He has been trying to talk to that chick for weeks" Chad said tucking his hands in his pockets.

"It's alright," she shrugged, even though she really liked it. She knew her mum would murder her if she knew she'd been drinking. When she'd done so before, it was at family parties in her own home, not in a random strangers with two boys she'd met earlier that day. She bit her lip, perhaps she'd made the wrong choice and should've said no.

When Chad looked over at Rin and the girl, so did Echo. It made her heart melt a little. She liked it when people fell in love, as long as it wasn't too soppy. "That's cute," she said, smiling to herself and wondering why Rin hadn't spoke to her before, in curiosity rather than blame. "He must really like her."

Status
Not open for further replies.