The sun, sets on the horizon and bring forth....a NOOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxHolic_AngelxX

Iwakuan Knight-ess
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Magic, Werewolf, etc.
Hello there :D, I'm XxHolic_AngelxX.. but for short you can call me Holic or Angel :P. I'm a 17 year old girl, I love roleplaying and improving my writing through sites like this. I like playing romance, and fantasy roleplays, and I ususally prefer to play magic users, mythical creatures, etc. I'd definitely prefer Wolf packs over anything... and my favorite song right now is Diary of Jane.... even if it is old xD.

Wolfffff Pack! -howls- Welcome to Iwaku! I am Satrina, is a pleasure to meet you Holic :3

YOU are my new best friend for the next... hour. (be honored it's usually like 5 minutes.) YOU seem absotively amazing!
Is your username named after the Manga series?
What kind of characters do you use when you RP?
Do you RP with everyone or just specific people?

Oh MY GOODNESS, where have my manners gone!? -Looks in garbage- AHA here they are!
WELCOME TO IWAKU! I'm Kat, but you can call me Monstr if you'd like. What made you want to join our odd family?

I just know you're going to like it here. I'd love to be your first friend if you don't mind!

I shall dub thee.... HOLLA! 8D Like the greeting! Cause you're a...present...?

I mean, welcome to the community! <3

Welocme To Iwaku!

Beware, we have sharks, octupus, and many other things that will eat you here.

Also, we have a snake farm where you can pet snakes.

I'm jk.

But WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! =D

Hey there, Holic, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and you may call me Kitti.
My spell check hates those two sentences so much, just on a random note. Poor spell checker, not acknowledging "Kitti", "Iwaku", or "Holic".

We have lots to offer, so make sure you take a look around for yourself!
To help get you started, I have some links here:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Those are for roleplay important aspects of the site, to help you find those easily.
If you need any help, please do ask.

hai! XD im darky :3

Hi there Holic, welcome to Iwaku! It's a good place to work on your writing. I'm glad you found us!

Nice to meet you too :3

@luvablelilmonster Actually it wasn't at first.. I just came up with it lol And.... it really depends...on the rolpelay. And I definitely am open to RPing with everyone :3.

@schatten1220 Hi darky, lol nice to meet you

Very nice to meet you all!

WELCOME TO IWAKU HOLIC.............!!!
Let me be the first one that offers you some cookies.

galletas_de_Chocolate.jpg

NO.
YOU CAN'T REFUSE.

Nice to meet you I'm a little new to this web site and having a hard time getting in a role play but maybe we can work on a idea for one...i like coming up with the stores for them...lol

@rodrigo Definitely.... and same here a lot of RP's seem to be taken... And sure PM me with any ideas you have :)

@Selenite YESH! Who can say no to cookies?? lol

@Izuriel Thank you :D

@Ginwithnojuice Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.