Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I have read a dozen times that if you add up all the people that you interact with the most in your life, they equal the sum of you. Meaning, those people influence and reflect the kind of person you are! Your friends, family, coworkers, enemies, neighbors... good or bad, your interactions with them can change the way you behave and act!

When you think about the people in your life, what do they share about you as a person?

Charm, wit, sarcasm, and stubbornness come immediately to mind.

Mt fierce independence and will to seek all sides of the story instead of the "popular" side follow close behind. I am fiercely loyal, often repeating the same mistakes twice because of it.

I tend to procrastinate, and sometimes disregard minor details I know I picked up to prove a point.

Sense of humour, first and foremost. Whether or not we laugh at the same things, they don't judge me for the wacky shit that makes me giggle like an idiot.

Sympathy and compassion. The people closest to me all sympathize with me at the very least, and try to be supporting and never judgmental. They offer advice, and are always constructive, never destructive.

Love. Between my best friend and I, we wear our hearts on our sleeves. We love too hard, too fast. Sometimes it's a bad thing, sometimes it's good. Personally, while this had led to pain for me, I wouldn't change this about myself. I don't mind being completely open right from the get-go.

I can't think of anything else that's particularly important. Will post moar if I do.

Reactions: Peter Feels
I couldn't honestly decide what I am to people. If you ask me I'd say I'm an honest asshole, funny if you're into vulgarity, and a waste of most of my potential.

Fluffy says I'm when I am around others I am friendly, funny, have inspiring optimism, and a carefree attitude. I go with the flow and am not worried or troubled by much. Not sure if that's true, but if she thinks it and I guess that's all that really matters to me.

I guess it sums me up to be quite the troublemaker, being blunt and a smidge reckless, but with a good sense of humor. I dunno. I don't have any idea. <<; I'd like to think I have a good head on my shoulders, but I can be a bit of an asshole with things.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.