The Sue Brigade: A Mary Sue/Marty Stu Parody RP SIgn-Up

• Name: Steve Michael
  • Fandom: Power Rangers
  • Faction: The Dark Angel Outcasts
  • Character Bio: When Steve was 5 evil aliens invaded earth and killed his parents. They kidnapped him and made him into a gladiator slave, where he fought 50 lions to the death and won. He was saved by the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 4 years later and Zordon begged him to join their team, and made him the leader. He gave him the Super Mega Steve Morpher so he could battle the aliens, which had almost invaded the earth. Zordon sent Steve to liberate whole cities by himself, which he did without even using a morpher! However he never forgot how his mommy and daddy died trying to protect their only son, and he cried himself to sleep every night. A week later Zordon gave Steve the Super Mega Steve Morpher and he beat the rest of the aliens!
  • Strengths/Powers: Steve is an amazing martial artist and with his Super Mega Steve Morpher he can transform into any Power Ranger past, present, or future! He can use all of their weapons and Zords! Plus he can pilot a MegaZord (which normally takes 5 people to pilot) all by himself!
  • Weaknesses: Steve is jealous of people who still have their parents and tends to cry when he sees things like family picnics.

Reactions: Basacura
What is Angel Grove? Should I know what that is?

(Waiting on Cole to reply so figured I'd do the desuubook thingy)
untitled.png
[BCOLOR=#993300]Hebi[/BCOLOR]
Hebi after hearing of the many odd battles that the sue had against her allies she decided that it might be a good idea to get one of these... what did they call it again?, Dessu Books? whatever like any of that actually mattered to her anyways all she cared about was making sure she took full advantage of this putrid human site. God aliens were stupid, were alternians the only ones who understood anything?, most likely was the conclusion that she had come to several times. She admired her cover she gave herself of the only non-alternians she probably liked, admired even, her ancestors Calliope, and Caliborn, ah weren't they just wonderful? And then after a few minutes of having this damned account her admiring was interrupted rather rudely, guess what? one like, one like... seriously? What kind of wretched alien filth had the nerve to?! -

Untitled2.png
"Damned clown.." was all that went through her head. I mean seriously Gamzette?, how come she was the first to find her anyways?... she didn't want Makara stalking her, none of them. Worst part was the Makara's weren't only the only zodiac that accepted her but seriously worshipped her, it was because she was the descendant of Lord English himself, a.k.a Caliborn. So was kind of like the Jesus to her ancestor's title as god of the homestuck universe... how annoying was this? Why couldn't she just be left alone? and accepted by someone who wasn't crazy and someone with a semi-functional thinkpan? that was really all she asked... she sighed with a slight hissing sound coming from the back of her throat, she put her phone in her pocket and forgot she had ever done something so idiotic in the first place.

(Edits made so you can see the first image @Basacura)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
no many of us are busy with school work i.e. my self.