The Sue Brigade: A Mary Sue/Marty Stu Parody RP SIgn-Up

message me if you want to join my track or you can start your own until some one can write into yours like I did.

@Adira We have a habit here of just writing until someone gains an interest in what our plotline is and then they jump in. Right now, three of our characters are at the Princess Headquarters, so you could start something there where one of us could interact with you. Or, if you prefer, just write what feels natural to your character; rather she is in Juuban, headquarters, or any other fandom. Fuge and Boward's characters are working on a plot line, so you could talk to them if you're interested in that. Makura (the other Sailor Moon Sue) is going to Hogwarts. And, Zuli (MLP), Raine (Naruto), and Kokoro (Kingdom Hearts) are in HQ about to play a game/fight--just meaning there is a lot of tension between the three of them right now. Really, just make yourself comfortable is the only good advice I can give you. This thread tends to be relaxed. Feel free to message me if you need to.

Can I make "ebony dark'ness dementia raven way" a npc?

Fuck.

Basacura, I didn't see Adira's post. Is there anyway you can bring her in with your next post?

Okay, for anyone who is confused, here are the plots that are going on right now:

Princesses' Castle
Players: Cassandra, Kokoro, Raine, Zuli
Plot: Currently the castle is being invaded by tentacle monsters (read Basacura's posts for info, she describes it really well... too well)
- Raine is going to aid the queen
- Kokoro and Zuli are fighting the tentacles, but are getting slowly overwhelmed
- Cassandra has been enlisted by Raine to go help Zuli and Kokoro

Hogwarts Castle
Players: Makura
- Makura is there to investigate the Ebony threat and ends up causing the Hogwarts Express to crash. Also, there are a lot of owls. Like, imagine a lot of owls, and then imagine a lot more owls, and then multiply that by ten. That's how many owls are probably there.

Who the fuck knows (outer space, I think?)
Players: Aang-er, Zaminn
- Um, I think they're battling pirates? I'm not sure why, though? Fuge or Boward, if I'm screwing this up let me know. Otherwise, fuck it; in outer space battling pirates it is. For what I'm sure are very important Stu reasons.

Keep the Sue up you guys, this is hilarious. If you need help or have questions message me. Or just post it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basacura
I so want to join but i fear i might get brain damage from laughing too hard or facepalming too hard.

Reactions: Lady Chess
its about over powered characters, we can count the most potato, our laughs cause earthquakes, and our face palms beak the laws of physics. just ignore minor plot holes, or make fun of them, and be nice to the other writers

I clicked the add for shits and giggles, but holy shit this RP looks so fantastic. Any room for one more?

• Love
yes, talk to basacura for any additional information, but just follow the instructions and jump in.

Tent-rape. *dies*

Ragna: Well that was as....OH GOD SNAKES ARE RAPING HIS CADVER! TWIN SNAKES...Good they're dead, I'd like to join this. *gulps* not because of the tentacles <°< because I want to Watch the world burn after I ducking pour gas on her.

• Love