Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

The stream of Time is ever changing... will you twist your own destiny?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tatine, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

Tonight I ask if anyone would be willing to make a half slice of life, half diary rp, where we would all be the same character... at different points of his or her life. I explain myself, we would all take a sole phase of development of the average adult and add events at random, these events affecting the others' own events as a result and liking all of our snippets into a hopefully relatively coherent tale.

While our character would have been a baby at one point, it would probably be boring to portray, so we will have someone create a toddler, another add to this toddler as a child, then a preteen, a teenager, a young adult, an adult, a middle-aged adult, a retired adult and then an elder, for a total of nine people working together, though there is the possibility of merging these for a more manageable number if interest is not keen enough.

This is, of course, a new idea for me, but I hope this will make a great rp. Are you in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.