The Strange Lives of the Ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank received an application online via his phone for the technician at the school. Not wanting to sort it out at that moment, he sent it to his personal assistant, Ricky, a.k.a the deputy head of middle school. "He isn't doing anything, lazy bastard," he muttered to himself, moving his attention back to the news. In the end, he got fed up and changed the channel to the sports. Football ((OoC: Soccer? If you're American)) was on. Liverpool vs Manchester United. Frank supported neither team, but he had time to kill. A few minutes later, he got a message from Ricky that the job interview was arranged for 1pm on Monday. As if he wanted to attend. He'd have to, at least to represent the school. He decided he might as well have a look. He didn't care for ages or names or genders, only the education. Well, he would, he's a teacher.

Kayla sat there on the cushioned wooden bench and stared into the distance. "I wonder what's really out there for me... I keep forgetting about my past and moving on, but the world keeps pulling it out and taunting me with it." It was becoming dark and Kayla pushed herself up and walked into the house. She picked up her laptop and walked over to the couch to watch TV. Turning on her 60'' flat screen to see what was on, she decided to watch the soccer match. She was very fond of soccer and it always reminded her of her times with her father. She sat there silently grinning as Manchester controlled the ball and began to get closer to the goal. "Go, go, go!!" she said quietly under her breath while scrolling through her emails on her laptop. She had received an email from a school for a technician job. "Oh man!!! Yay!! I'm so excited!! I can't believe I got an interview!!" she yelled happily as the crowd on the television joined her screaming too. "Manchester scored!!!! Yeaaaaaaah!!!!" the announcer yelled in the background as they replayed the goal. "Lets celebrate shall we?" she smiled at the image of the announcer as she walked over to the fridge to get her wine bottle. Kayla and Robert Mondavi Cabernet were the best of friends when she was happy, or sad, or just stressed out. Although, it was depressing enough that "Robert" was her only friend, the fact that she referred him as an actual friend was humorous. She paced back over to the couch and took a sip from her glass as she glanced at the email. "Oh!" she said loudly taking another sip of wine. "This is the school near Global Inc. the school that I drove passed from work the other day. Well, that's convenient." she said smiling excitedly in a sarcastic tone. "I hope I don't bump into my old boss anytime soon. Aishhh!!" she said softly giggling as she was writing the address and the time on a pad. "Okay, 1 o'clock Monday, got it.." she said smiling as she placed her pen down and sat back into her couch. It was halftime already and the commercials started to play. Kayla sank into gray cushioned couch and started thinking about how her new job will be. "Its going to be so fun watching little kids run and play. So many different personalities and backgrounds, I wonder how the other adults will be with me. I'm still a young adult but very mature .. I hope they don't give me trouble.. Ooo maybe there's cute teachers there or something?" she jabbered to herself as she looked outside her opened shades. "I should lock up now since its getting late already.." Kayla mumbled as she rose from the couch, walked over to the windows to pull the shades down and then to the front door to lockup.

Frank half-cheered, half-scowled at the score of Manchester United, but with neutrality towards Liverpool FC as well. He turned the television off in boredom, before making his way towards the kitchen, deciding to make dinner for himself. He didn't want to feel lazy and live off microwave meals, so he began to slice peppers and cut chicken, getting out a pan and oiling it, cooking the chicken and dropping the peppers in. Spicy meals were nice meals, and Frank could not agree more. His mind was on the new technician. In this day and age, technicians were normally working for phone companies or in fancy offices, not local schools. The quicker he could get one, the better. He thought about the person, after only briefly scanning over, was this someone who had wanted an education degree, but had changed their mind as the world around them evolved? He wondered which one was the fool. This is not the time to worry about things like this, Frank, he thought to himself as his phone pinged. "Shut up, stupid stupid prank caller," he muttered to himself as he was greeted by a If you won't tell me I'll find you myself. "As if." He scoffed with a little bit of happiness, not wanting to face his mistake and deciding he was going to bed early.

When the Greyhound finally rolled to a stop around sunset, Kelly wrapped her arms around herself and let her dark eyes wander as her legs stretched after the long ride. The bus station had a small map of the town by the benches and she scanned it, searching for someplace, anyplace to hide out for the night. She didnt have enough for a hotel room and couldn't stay out in the open. Someone would notice her and the best case scenario is her getting sent to an orphanage. She'd read about the foster care system and she knew she was better off as a runaway with no future than a ward of any state for two years. So she'd keep out of the alleyways. The redhead was small and clever enough to know where to hide. Surely she could find--there! A library! She could go in while it was open and hide somewhere well enough to sleep there! Perfect. It was getting dark now so she better hurry if she wants to get there before it closes. Sure she's pretty sneaky, but she couldn't get past a good library's security system at night. So she memorized the route there and power walked her way to Flora Drive. Must be about a mile and a half away or something. The night sky was showing brighter stars now and the dark corners on the street were making her nervous. Kelly started running after 15 minutes, trying not to freak herself out. It took awhile and she passed a shifty group of men on her way, buy she made it to the library.
And the lights were all off inside.
Kelly stared up the steps, panting and scared. She pulled up her hood and gulped as her hands shook. Now what? She couldn't afford even a lowly motel, not that she knew where to find one. She buried her face in her cold hands and tried to think. How could she get money? She wasn't about to beg in the middle of the night. Maybe she could...?no. Could she? She wouldn't do much harm. She wouldn't even have to technically break in. Kelly the runaway thief. What is she getting herself into? She winced. It was a better plan than none. So she started heading toward what looked like suburbs near a school, ratty converse stepping softly on trodden sidewalks with only a shadow to keep her company in the occasional street lamp.

She turned off her television and headed upstairs to her bedroom. The clock showed that it was already 7:30 p.m. and Saturday. " I think I want to go out dancing tonight, let off a little steam, but where to..." Kayla thought to herself as she finished her last bit of wine and plopped onto the bed. "Hmm, there's a place downtown, "The Cove".. lots of memories with old friends there, but i was a young girl then..." she smiles and laughs just a little. "Times are different now, I should check it out tonight, even if I am alone." I hope this interview goes smoothly!" she said excitedly as she finished the rest of the wine and placing it on her nightstand. She got up quickly and paced herself to her closet.

Rummaging through her closet, she looks for an dress that isn't too skimpy and gives off the wrong impression. "Your a young, 23 year old woman with an ambitious nature and you have ability to make something out of this world without your looks..." she smiled as she spoke to herself looking through her clothes. She pulls out a short long sleeve black dress, with a red stripe along the sides that accentuated her curvy hourglass figure. She put on her golden heart necklace and studded earrings. "Now, what to do with this thick hair of mine.. Ugh... I'll just brush it to the side and make big curls." Kayla put on her matching light pink bra and underwea, slipped her dress on and looked at herself in her wardrobe mirror. She smiled at herself as she posed in the mirror, "You are beautiful, no matter what." She quickly put on her make-up and illuminated her big green eyes and gave herself a wink. She grabbed her black clutch purse and turned off her lights as she headed downstairs. She set her alarm, picked up her phone and closed the door behind her.

Entering her car, she began to head out to the club in hopes of having a good time. As Kayla made her way to The Cove parking lot, she walked past security with notbing but a smile and without them checking her. There was a bunch of people dancing, laughing and drinking. "I guess Saturday is there best night.. Wow I haven't been here in ages almost." she said quietly as she made her way to the bar to order a drink. " A Jack and Coke please?" she said happily waving to the waitress and smiling at her.

Last edited:
Reactions: OlympusBlood
Going upstairs, it was so early for sleep... Frank was sometimes at work at this time... but with nothing else to do, he flopped onto the bed, with an exaggerated sigh before telling himself, "No, Frank. You can't go to bed yet, it's too early." He decided he was going out before the house got too stuffy. Making his way downstairs again, he felt like a yoyo with these stairs... he knew he should have bought a bungalow. There he was, dwelling in the past again! Though he didn't want to get drunk two nights in a row. He decided he'd go for a drive to nowhere in particular.

Checking the front door was locked before getting into his car, he fastened his seatbelt and began driving. It was quiet on the streets nearly everywhere, since he was avoiding as many popular spots as possible. Humming along to the music of his car, he absent-mindedly made his way towards where he used to live. With a sigh and a teary eye, he turned around, passing a place that seemed busy. "The Cove," he murmured, reading the sign before driving by quickly, making his way towards a petrol station as he noticed his tank going down.

Receiving her drink and taking a soft sip from her cool glass, Kayla sits and nods her head to the beats of the rhythms. "There playing house music here now? Nice.." she thought to herself taking another soft sip. She looks up and down the bar at the men giving cheesy one liners and the women desperate for the attention. On the other hand, Kayla was there for herself, no men... just enjoying her night knowing that she was no longer a slave to a despicable man. For once she finally felt free, a drink in her hand, no obnoxious phone calls and emails. Nothing was going to stop her from having a good time. Taking a big swig of her drink and pushing the glass away from her, she gets up from the bar and walks slowly thought the crowd. As she maneuvers her way through the dancing floor, she catches the eyes of a group of men with girlfriends at a booth "or just girls they just picked up" and gives them a cute smirk as she looks away casually. Kayla smiles as she walks to the restroom and waits in line. After using the restroom and washing up, Kayla walks out back to the dance floor and begins to sway her body to the music. She began twisting her body side to side, her hips swaying in circles and her eyes closed. She was in a whole different dimension. Kayla forgot where she was at this moment and just let the music take her.

Last edited:
  • Love
After filling up his tank, Frank made his way back home, glad to get out even a bit. He pulled into the driveway to notice a scruffy teenager knocking at the door. "I know you're in there!" he screamed at the door, before noticing Frank at the car, looking and feeling confused... and secretly, terrified at who this teenager could be. "Frank? Frank Walker?" he asked with a glare. "Can I help you?" Frank asked, knowing he could since nobody just goes around people's doors saying they know that there's a resident inside. "Yes. You can. I'm Matthew. I said I'd find you, and turns out, we've moved in by you. So... are you going to say hi to me?" The teenager was amused at Frank's face. Frank was not amused. "I'm sorry, there's more than one Frank Walker in this town... but how did you 'find' me?" Matthew laughed, "You're the principal of the local middle school. And I know you have a degree in education, because you graduated a few days before meeting Mum." Frank sighed. This kid was a very, very good pranker. "Sorry, that's the other Frank Walker. He's a commuter. You'll find him in the next town." Ignoring the boy, he made his way to the door, reminding himself mentally the past was in the past. And this person was far, far away into the past. Nearly fifteen years ago into the past. Ghosts were coming up from their graves to haunt him. Frank sighed, and unlocked the door, going inside and closing it on his supposed son with a slam and the turn of a lock. Peeping through the peephole, he noticed the teenager just stood where he was, with his arms crossed to show he wasn't leaving. He'd be there a while, Frank decided, going up to bed.

Kelly had wandered a long way, stopping sometimes to check the windows of a few houses to see if anyone had left any unlocked. She didn't want to hurt anyone. She'd probably only take a bit of cash or something. Not even a credit card. And not to mention how she kept chickening out and telling herself someone, maybe even a neighborhood watch, would catch her or find her suspicious. By the time she reached Russell Street she was pretty exhausted and trying her best to keep from thinking so much about her situation that she panicked. A shy fifteen year old prone to panic attacks that cant lie very well with no idea how to live on the streets?! She had stopped to hyperventilate or lean against a light post every so often. And now her hands were clenched around a piece of paper in her hoodie pocket, she kept her head down and then stood under a streetlamp in front of a house with a nice garden. She didn't notice anyone outside. It was too dark and she was only focused on keeping herself upright. She put her back on the lamppost, ignored the ache of the bruises there and pulled out the wrinkled paper that her mother had left as her last words alive. Kelly read it again and again even though she had already memorized the crinkled suicide note. Mama wanted her to be happy. And with Dad, there was no way that could happen. Kelly sighed with teetering tears in her eyes and thought she'd better start checking windows and then maybe find a motel. But first, just a little while longer leaning her weight on something else.

From his bedroom window, Frank could see the teenager had not left his front garden. Was he seriously going to wait there till he was let in? God, he was like a puppy. With a slightly exaggerated sigh, Frank reluctantly closed his curtains and got ready for bed. Hopefully, the boy would be gone, even a figment of Frank's imagination. But glancing through the small gap in the curtains, Frank realised the boy was very much real, which made it difficult for him to go to sleep knowing there was a teenager outside his house. Maybe someone will pick him up later. His parents or friends or something. After a few minutes, the figure was moving out of the garden, which made Frank feel a lot better about going to sleep. He was leaving, so Frank climbed into bed and closed his eyes.

Little did he know, Matthew was not leaving properly. Instead, he was walking up to the girl who was underneath the streetlamp. Frank had not seen her. Luckily for Matthew. "Hello. Are you okay?" He had a voice that sounded like he'd been raised in a household that aimed for good manners (mostly because he had) and a gentle smile. If Frank smiled, he probably would have a similar smile. Unfortunately, he didn't. Anyways, it was clear to Matthew this girl was not okay, because she was crying. He noticed a piece of paper in the girl's hands. He couldn't read that many words, but he pieced it together. Not saying a word about it, he wasn't as upfront as one would think.

It was too late for her to run by the time she heard the footsteps behind her. Every single muscle in the small girl's body tensed up and her dark eyes widened considerably. Her skin was pale white and she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She heard what the male said but seemed to take a moment to even look at him as a million thoughts swirling in her mind kept her frozen for an instant too long.
Who--?A man--What will he do? Who? Who? Why is he out here so late? Is he a drug dealer? He has to be up to no good! What does he want? What if he kidnaps me?!
A small piece of her rational mind said she was doing the same thing she was afraid anyone else out here might do to her. Judge. And fear. With no reason. Not that she was listening to her rationale at the time. When her eyes flicked to the guy standing beside her now, her body immediately scrambled away and her hands stuffed the paper back into her pocket. When the small palmed fists reemerged from her hoodie, the owner was standing, trembling at the edge of the lamp's light, half in the shadow as she analyzed her potential assailant. It wasn't anything personal against the random teenage boy, just instinct.
Keep your secrets close and all else at arm's length or farther.

She had to consciously put effort into not stuttering as she responded, "That's--none of your business. What do you want? What are you doing here?" Kelly rushed through the questions, only keeping her legs still from running in case he had a weapon or something. She looked like a deer in the headlights, eyes huge and expecting pain as her heart thundered in her chest.

Ouch. Matthew thought. Well, that was smart of you. Well done on introducing yourself. He said nothing for a while, she seemed eager to leave, which made him feel awkward. Well, in all fairness, it was pretty late, and he didn't exactly look very friendly. He was tall, for his age, and he had kinda appeared out of nowhere. She got rid of the paper, which was alright with Matthew, since he decided she probably wouldn't want to talk about it, and he didn't either. Though her answer - it's none of your business - was one he'd received many times, from anyone and everyone: his mum, his triplet sister and brother, his classmates... it was hurtful to such a simple question as 'are you okay?' She was crying, after all. No wonder people weren't very compassionate if they built such high walls around themselves. No wonder so many died alone. He shifted one foot to the other, fidgeting, before she continued. I want to be let into a house to a man who is denying being my father, he thought bitterly to her question, and skipped that one. "I'm new... around here... this area... there's someone I thought I knew... but... wrong place." He knew very well it was the right place. He'd been extremely careful to find the right person. All the stories he had been told, his mum saying there was no point in meeting Frank... he should've listened. Instead, he was outside, talking to a stranger who didn't want to talk. It was like she was afraid. Matthew, in her shoes, would feel the same way, but it's different on the other side.

The cold fear rushing through Kelly's veins raised her senses to a higher state of alertness than she thought possible with how visibly tired she was. If this adrenaline wore off any time soon, she'd be dead on her feet. But for now, she felt the night breeze on her skin, heard the buzz of insects in the garden that brought scents mixing in her nose taking in quick breaths. And her eyes stayed glued on the stranger in the lamplight who had asked if she was okay. How long had it been since anyone genuinely asked her that question? The tear tracks on her cheeks were dry and cold now (not unlike her hands) but she paid them no heed and hoped they didn't betray too much weakness in accentuating the bruise like shadows under her eyes.

Still, she analyzed every nuance of this young boy's expression, searching for any indication of aggression or danger that would set her off. She found none. Only hurt and concern. And surprisingly, she saw a bit of herself in him. Lost. Her fists relaxed slightly."Me too..new around here I mean. But if you're in the wrong place...how are you going to get to the right one?" She didn't quite know why she asked this question, why she hadn't scampered into the garden to hide. But here she was, wondering if somehow she could help.

"I don't, I go home and try tomorrow... and the next day. Then... school... so... homework and all," Matthew shrugged it off. He'd have to get home soon, or at least tell his mum he was okay via the phone resting in his pocket. He couldn't get to the right one. He was already there. "But, new people aren't new forever. I'll find it soon enough." Trying to stay optimistic about the door behind his back opening, and knowing he wasn't hearing a creak of an opening door or the rattle of keys anytime soon. Your father is a stubborn man, his mum tended to say. But he's a softie when he wants to be. He better be a softie soon, in Matthew's opinion. "It's not far from here." He bit his lip, wondering why he had started this conversation. It wasn't exactly the best one he'd had. Despite that, nor was it the worst. Matthew decided people were far too confusing. If everyone relaxed, the world would be fine. Every now and then, he'd drift from the conversation, not obviously, since that would be rude, and let his thoughts take a walk round the block. His focus never stayed in one place. Just like dad, he thought to himself quietly.

Kelly nodded as he shrugged off his own words, taking in his appearance more closely now. He didn't look like a hoodlum, unlike her. He seemed sincere in his routine, home, school. She used to have a routine too. But that was in the past. A five hour drive and a cage away. He didn't seem like a threat anymore. At least not right now.

But she wondered what he meant about new people. Her eyes drifted to the house with the garden and then back up at him, this tall boy that she might have gone to school with or talked with in another reality. The way he bit his lip made him seem so...safe. she didn't know what she was thinking, but sensing the danger was lessening, she was growing weary again. Maybe her mind really was going tired.

"Okay...well I hope youre right. That you'll find it soon. Um..good luck." Her dark eyes spotted the car parked by the curb in the shadows. He'd be alright. "Have...a good night." Kelly waved slightly, then turned to the dark sidewalk and started walking away from Russell Street this time, wondering if she'd spotted a park on her way here.

Last edited:
"Yeah." Matthew sighed, just wanting to leave by now. The street sickened him. He felt horrible. He hadn't asked for her name or anything. "Goodnight." He wondered where she was going, but didn't ponder on the thought for too long. When she was out of his view, Matthew walked back towards his father's house, sending a quick text: I am sleeping at dads. See you tomorrow. He thought about whether he could ever send that text for real. Fifteen years of waiting would eventually pay off. Banging his fist on the door in boredom, swinging it back and forth, causing Frank to cover his ears with his pillow. "Just. Open. The. Door." With each thump came a word, over and over. Matthew wasn't one to give up. And he definitely wasn't giving up on this, even if he had to break into the house. Hopefully, it wouldn't have to get to that... but all it needed was an open window.

Kelly heard him faintly and looked back over her shoulder at him as he disappeared in the dark too, bidding her a good night when it would likely be the opposite. She didn't really know where she was going anymore and her legs wanted to do anything but carry her, especially without food for so long. That she was used to though. So she grit her teeth through the pain and kept walking...walking..

Her eyes took longer to open when she blinked and she didn't even make it to the end of the neighborhood before simply crawling behind the large brick sign with some name of the community she didn't read and hiding well enough in the bushes so she could only see a tiny bit of the moon through some leaves. And that's where Kelly slept her first homeless night. It was lonely and she was hungry, cold and curled up under her hoodie, but she felt..free.

Last edited:
The amplified house music blasting, people cheering, bartenders clinking glasses, and the insane crowd of men and women all in one place to having good time. Kayla rotated her hips and raised her arms above her head. Her body and mind were in tune with the music. She hadn't danced like this in a while, so she enjoyed every second of it. She opened her eyes just a little making sure she didn't bump into anyone and ended up catching eyes with a stranger.

He was a tall, 6'2, Latin man, his hair was dark brown, his eyes were dark brown and bright, and overall good looking man. Kayla couldn't stop gazing at him as she danced. She felt as if though it was just the stranger and herself. He was standing next to a beautiful woman, which seemed though as if it was his wife or girlfriend. Kayla slowly danced her way to the back of the crowd to get out of his sight. "Wow, that was close... I do not want to get another woman angry.. Fighting at a club over a guy isn't for me bit he was very imtiguimg." She whispered to herself as she walked over to a nearby wall to stand. Kayla opened her clutch and pulled her phone out to see what the time was. " Oh geez, it's already 11:45? Crap, I need to get some sleep.. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I have to take back those documents to Global Inc. Dammit.." she said in annoyance closing her purse and adjusted her short, tightly fitted, black little dress. "Why did I even wear this thing..." she said softly muttering under her breath as she fixed her long sleeves and began walking to the exit.

Her car wasn't parked very far in the parking lot, so she took her time since she was wearing high heels. She ran her fingers through her long thick curled hair and flipped it to one side while she walked. Without noticing that she had attracted the attention of the men standing outside smoking and she smiled. Finally making it to her car, she pulled out her key and began to open her door until a voice of a man startled her. She turned around quickly reaching for her small pocket knife she his in her thigh high stocking. "Ww-what do you want ff-from me?" she yelled startled and shaking as she slowly reached down to her inner thigh for her knife. "Um, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you... I'm sorry to have scared you like this.. I just wanted to return this to you.." the man said softly smiling as he handed her the cellphone. Still shaken, she slowly reaches for her pink iPhone and drops it into her purse. " Well.. I appreciate this thank you very much, sorry for being so rude and threatened.. I had a bad experience before and well, you know.. I can't be to careful around strangers.." she looked sadly at her shoes and back to her cat window avoiding eye contact with the handsome man. "I totally understand why a beautiful young woman would be cautious in dark, gloomy parking lots.." he said softly as he smiled and chuckled a little.

Now being able to see the stranger up close, Kayla saw that he was imdeed a very built man and looked as if though he had worked out often. His smile and lips were mesmerizing that she couldn't stop staring at the stranger and was hypnotized by his charm. "No..No..No.. Don't you dare look at him again, don't lust, do t fall under his spell!" she quietly said to herself as she began backing away from him and opening her car door. "Well, thank you again, nice to meet you." Kayla said nervously as she hopped into her car and started the engine. "Wait, wait!!" the man yelled as he motioned his hands and mouth to "roll the window down". Kayla pauses and rolls her eyes as she rolls down her window. " My name is Travis.. I wish I could see you again.." he said gently as he back away from the car slowly. "I-Im Kk-kayla..."she said nervously as she switched the gears to drive and began to blush. She rolled up her windows and drove away.

Passing all green lights up until Russell Street, she couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful stranger she had encountered at the club. She couldn't help but to smile. Driving down her street, she couldn't help but notice that there were two young teens talking to each other. Unaware of why they were out so late in the night , she shrugged and kept driving. She pulled up to her driveway and locked her car after exiting. She ran up the steps of her porch to the front door and and unlocked it. Pushing her way through, she slams and locks the door behind her and slowly walked upstairs to her bedroom. She slowly unzips her dress and kicks off her heels. She began to unbuckle her bras and takes it off. " Ah, finally.. I can let them loose." she says softly relieved from the tightness off her bra. She slips on her long grey Guns n Roses shirt and jumps into bed thinking about Travis.

Last edited:
Frank ignored the pounding, feeling guilty to allow someone to stand outside his door. He couldn't hear the voice, but the contact with the door was almost deafening. He closed his eyes, knowing it was late and the teenager would give up. All of a sudden, the pounding stopped. Finally Frank could get some sleep. Of course, he didn't know the teenager had not reluctantly retreated. In fact, he did very different. Like his father, he had a short temper, and he consequentially clenched his fist and unclenched, before trailing back to his house. Frank didn't know Matthew's home was over an hour away, nor did he know that the teenager had trampled his prized flowers.

Reactions: Annabella <3
Kayla sat up quickly from her comfortable bed and vaguely heard banging noises coming from outside. Curious to see where the peculiar noises were coming from, she quickly peeked out her window. She noticed that outside her neighbors house, there was a boy walking across the lawn. She remembered seeing him earlier as she was coming home. "Why hasn't he answered the door.. Poor thing.." she thought to herself as she slipped on some long light gray socks that stopped over her knee. Kayla didn't like wearing pants to bed, she preferred her long t-shirts and sexy underwear and didn't care what people thought. Moving away from her bedroom window, she grabbed her black hoodie and Ugh Boots; and rushed downstairs out the door. "What kind of asshole leaves a kid outside this late at night!" she muttered as she paced down the street to the house where the boy was sitting. "Um, hey there... Are you alright?" she asked kindly, pushing the fallen locks from her face and looking at him with her big bright green eyes. "Did you need help or anything?" she smiled gently as she walked closer and leaned over extending her hand. Kayla had forgotten she wasn't wearing her bra and she quickly pulled her sweater over her rather large bust giving an awkward smile in embarrassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.