3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Libertine and open to others.
It was a late afternoon, the day had already turned dark and the office was silent. Many of her colleagues had already clocked out for work and there were some still trying to finish up. In her large elegant office with obscure windows, Kayla sat behind a dark brown mahogany desk compiled of calendars, folders and documents organized and neatly laid. She was never unorganized and always kept her office tidy. On the wall behind her, displayed her diplomas and degrees. She wasn't ashamed of her success nor did she feel boastful and prideful.

Kayla sat there still finishing up the spreadsheets John had asked from her. She was a full-time worker at Global Inc. and was a personal assistant for the prestigious John Hanson CEO of Global Inc. Many of her colleagues considered her as " A Kiss Ass or " sleeping her way to the top.." Even through the harsh rumors and mean comments, she perseveres and tunes out the distasteful negativity. It was starting to get late, she turned to the clock next to her and read "7:30 p.m."

Exhausted from work, she noticed the stack of unfinished documents were taunting her. " Oh, crap I forgot about those..." she whispered in annoyance staring at the lifeless papers. She sighs and began to sign them off. She began to feel hot and turned on her small fan on her desk. She started to sweat, her hands were shaken and her white buttoned up blouse began to accumulated water. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse revealing a little bit of her slightly large bust. "I can do this just four more files to go!" she cheered to herself as she raised one fist in the air. "Finally done!" she groaned softly as she threw her pen down in happiness. Her work was finished and emailed to her boss. She closed her laptop and placed it gentle below into her black computer back that had a pink heart on the front flap.

Walking over to the elvators, she saw that she was indeed the last to leave the office. Being used to leaving last, due to working for John made her unafraid of being alone. She was used to it by now. The doors opened and she pressed the button for the garage floor. As the doors opened, she walked swiftly to her Gray BMW that was parked alone alongside the wall. She grabbed her keys from her purse as she adjusted her computer bag. " I should really start parking closer to the door... It is kind of creepy down here alone.." she muttered softly looking around anxiously and nervously while clenching her bags close. Reaching to the car, she opened the door and threw her things inside to the backseat. She began to adjust her skirt that stopped at the top of her knees and showed off her rather large back end. She dusted off her black wedged anklet clasped heels and proceeded into her car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Hannah sat at her desk as she typed up the paper work for the patient they were about the released. She listened to the sound of the printer spitting out the papers she needed. Hannah got up and pulled the papers from the printer. She signed the papers before she returned to the patient. "Mrs. Moore here is your paper work." She said as she handed the elderly lady her paper work. "If your wrist starts to cause you any discomfort feel free to stop in again." She explained to her. Hannah smiled as she watched the lady sign the papers then took her copies. She walked to the desk, handing them to the intern behind the counter. Hannah sat down in her desk chair, eating a few of the Swedish fish out of the bag she had on her desk. It had surprisingly been a very slow night. Hannah bit her bottom lip lightly as she looked down at her phone.

[Wasn't sure how big of a post you would have liked]

Reactions: Annabella <3
Making it to her car safely in the parking garage, Kayla unraveled her long dark brown hair from a bun and shook it out. "Ahhh, that's better.." she said in a relaxed tone. "I can't wait to get home." she muttered softly as she started her car and drove to the exit. Driving down the street, she noticed that the streets were pretty busy and congested with people. "Ugh, I forgot it's Friday... I forgot I was the one that had no life." she said in a sarcastic tone as she stared at the people walking up and down the boulevard. "Maybe someday I could feel comfortable going out again."

Last edited:
Moving his way through the empty playground, Frank was locking up for the night. He was tired, but now it was Friday, he had a whole weekend knowing he did not have to look at a child. That is, till he remembered what happened on Friday. Ugh. Children everywhere. His education degree could have been any other degree at that moment. Frank was the principal of the local school and he hated it. The only plus side was... well, he guessed it was the good pay and the fact that he didn't have to teach the kids. In fact, when his office was empty, he just ate biscuits and signed stuff he never read. He noticed Kayla's car as she drove by, but didn't wave or even smile. He was too fed up. Five days was too long a school week. Pushing past a few people, Frank opened the door to his house and pushed inside, never driving to school because someone would always ruin his car somehow.

Catching the eye of a man that seemed to be angry about something, made Kayla want to get home faster. "Two more blocks and I'm home.." she said softly under her breath as the congestion started to ease up. Finally in her driveway, Kayla steps out of the car and untucks her her blouse from her tightly fitted pencil skirt. "Ugh, I can't wait to get these high heels off!" she yelled as she made her way to the front door. Opening the door, she hits the lock button on her car keys and closes the front door. Due to her career as a personal assistant, she lived very comfortably in a spacious three bedroom home all alone. Sometimes her family would come visit, but not often. Unbuckling the clasps on her anklet heels in the entry way, she throws them to the floor and plops on the couch dropping her purse on the coffee table. "Ahh, peace and quiet.." she says happily as she closes her eyes to rest.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Arriving in his two bedroom house, pulling off his shoes and slamming the door. He didn't want to do anything but sleep... and sleep for a while. He wished teachers had a hibernating button that worked from Friday to Sunday. Frank didn't want to cook dinner, Frank didn't want to even watch a bit of TV or eat biscuits, he just wanted to sleep...but he didn't want to have to walk upstairs. With no family except the one he left behind, he used the other bedroom for a room in case they ever found him, which was unlikely. He'd made a stupid mistake. How old would those kids be now? Fourteen? Fifteen? "Don't dwell in the past, Frank," he muttered to himself, dragging his bones to the kitchen and putting a pot noodle in the microwave. With a poppety-ping, he pulled open the microwave door, and impatiently brought out a fork and began eating. School lunches were as awful for the teachers as they were for the kids. And Frank was starving.

Waking up from a nap, Kayla rose up on her comfy couch and sat back to rest her head. " I think I should cook something, hmm.. but what to make.." she thought to herself as she combed her fingers through her thick long hair. Massaging her scalp and slightly moaning, she rises up to her feet and shuffles to the kitchen. "Eh, I think I'll make some Fettuccini Alfredo tonight." she smiled softly as she walked to her cabinet and pulled her spices and pasta. She turned on her stereo from the kitchen and turned it to soothing classical. "Ah, that's better.." she said quietly under her breath as she began to cook and prepare dinner.

Upon finishing his meal, Frank made his way to his bedroom and stared at the ceiling for a while lost in thought. His phone centimetres from his hand, it vibrated for a few moments before falling silent once more. "Don't text me," he monaed, picking it up and gasping in surprise at what it said. Frank, my name is Matt. I'm your son. "Shut up," he threw the phone at the wall, causing it to smash. It sounded like a drunken rampage in his household. Stupid prank callers, he hated those damn kids at middle school with their fancy phones. He wanted to know how they'd worked it out. Maybe he needed to relax a little. Bars were open a lot. Yeah, a bar sounded good.

"Dinner is served!!" she said loudly as she turned off the stove and turned on the ceiling fan above her. Grabbing her plate and newly poured glass of Cabernet, she sat comfortable at her dining room table and ate gracefully. "Mm, this is sooooo good..." she said softly as she took another mouthful of pasta. " I wish one day a man could cook this for me... ha, yeah right! It wouldn't be this good like mine!" she said in a sarcastic tone picking up her glass of wine and sipping the last remnants of what was left. She gets up slowly and walks over to the kitchen to clean her dish and placed in in the dish rack. She turns off the light and headed for the stairs leading to her bedroom.

Walking up slowly, she passes her bedroom to the restroom and began to undress after a long evening. She slowly unbottomlned her long white sleeve blouse and it felt gently to the gray tiled floor. Exposing her large bust and black laced Victoria Secret bra, she started to unhook her skirt and slid them to the floor. She looked at her physique in her black laced underwear in the mirror and sighed. Looking at the scar on her left hip that was left by her attacker years ago. " Still I have that bastard mark on me... He's was right abou making his "mark" on me.." she sighed and turned to her ivory shower and turned on the heat. She quickly took off bra and thing then stepped into the shower. Water rushing down her sticky bodess, she picks up her bar soap and gently scrubs her neck and the rest of her body. "Mmmm she moaned gently massaging to the soap on her body and stood there letting the hot water hit her.

Jumping down the stairs two steps at a time, Frank was pretty eager to get out the house, and avoid the many people outside. He didn't get why they couldn't celebrate on Monday, or Tuesday, ine of the early days. Or even Sunday night. Still, he wasn't too mean to ruin the fun. He made his way towards downtown, deciding if he was getting drunk, he wasn't drink-driving home. He knew how to get home. He had since removed his tie and untucked his uncomfortable shirt, allowing himself to not look so formal. If anything, he looked like a businessman who had overworked himself. After a bit of thought, he realised he was.

After her long hot shower, Kayla steps out and walks to her bedroom. Her bedroom was quite large and very feminine. Kayla always had a sophisticated taste in design, her walls light pink and white. Displayed on one wall, was a mural she had painted herself. White cumulus clouds surrounding a large cherry blossom tree. She always loved to paint and it was her escape from her reality.

Opening her drawers, she grabs her pink spanks and a matching bra. She always liked to match her underwear somewhat of a habit she developed. Suddenly, her cellphone began to ring." She races to answer and swipes the screen to answer. "Hello?" she answered softly as walked over to her her closet mirror doors. " Hey Kayla, its John. I need you to resend those email spreadsheets by Sunday, you forgot a signature.." he responded loudly as the noise and laughter behind his voice sounded he was enjoying his Friday night. " I will get those done as soon as possible Sir!" she said hesitantly as she smacked the side of her head, implying that she was a dunce. " Well, what are you doing right now, Kayla? Are you alone?" he asked in a flirtatious voice. "Umm, nothing Sir, just staying for the night." She answered calmly looking over at her pillows. "Well, a lot of us from the "higher ups" are at this bar nearby the office and I would l-loove for you to join us, I won't be begging Kayla, I don't want to look bad if my assistant isn't here, you understand?" he said firmly suggesting that she was going to loose her job if she didn't. "See you soon, I'll be waiting.." he replied as he hung up quickly. " Ugh, that jerk!!!" she quickly threw her phone across the floor and fell into her pillows." I'm so stupid, I can't believe I forgot a signature.." she thought to herself in annoyance. She took a deep breath and rose up from her bed. She walked over to her closet, shuffling through her dresses and high heels.

In her little black dress and long hair down in curls, she walked down the stes and grabbed her purse. She quickly locks up and heads to her car. "Here we go.." she said tiredly and backs out of her driveway, making her way to the bar.

Arriving at the bar, her curvy siloutte walking toward the bar and sitting at a nearby stool. Leaning forward to get the bartenders attention, she pushes her large bust closer secretly catch his eyes.

He opened the door to the bar, realising a small group of office workers (or something similar) were gathered. They sounded happy. Frank wondered what was so good about today. He didn't particulary care. Ordering a beer, he sat on one of the bar stools as the woman from the car earlier enter the building. Taking a sip of his drink- he had a whole paycheck to waste- he watched her, not at all interested in her body. She was three seats away, causing Frank to look back at the beer. Okay, so she was a little attractive, but Frank wasn't getting his hopes up. Surely she wouldn't be single.

Sitting at the bar, Kayla finally catches the bartenders attention. "May I have a Heineken please?" she said with a tired smile. Finally relieving her drink, she turned around to look for her "asshole" boss. She glanced around the rest of the bar to see a group of business men and companied with tasteless women. "Ugh, I really don't want to go over there.." she murmured to herself. "Hey there Ms. Kayla.." a voice of man behind her gently touching her shoulder. "Oh, its you.. John. Hi.." she said softly in annoyance. " Come join us over here with the rest of us, we have a seat for you." he replied as he grabbed her hand while he place the other around her hip. "Why is he touching me like this.. I'm not his property.."

Walking towards the drunken crowd of men and women, she sat there uncomfortable and sober. She watched as the men fondled and flirted with them. " I really want to get out of here.." She sat there in the seat sitting up straight trying to avoid any of them.

Frank finished his drink, and bought another. And another. And another. By then, he was away with the fairies. All the worries had flew away. He couldn't even put his hand in his pocket to buy another beer. He'd never been so drunk; his vision was as blurry as his mind. Stumbling towards the door, he left the bar, turning around to look at the happy businessmen and women. Noticing one silohuette alone. His head leaned to one side in confusion, before he left the bar and hoped hours had passed even though he knew streets were still bustling. A ride home. He wanted a ride home now. He prayed none of the parents of those wretched kids at his school were in that bar. Even if they were, there were probably too drunk to notice.

Noticing a man stumbling around in the bar, she felt jealous of him in a weird sort of way. Kayla secretly wanted to be drunk off her ass and forget about everything. Ignored and unhappy, Kayla stood up, finished her beer,adjusted her tight black dress and quickly walked out the door. She swiftly looks back watching her boss sticking his tongue down some skanks throat. "Disgusting pig.." she said under her breath as she stormed out to the parking lot.

Someone pretty angry left after him, but Frank was trying to remember where he lived. He could remember the address clearly, but was it this way or that way? "Don't do this again," he scolded himself quietly. "Excuse me," he called out to Kayla. "Is Russell Street this way or that way?" he pointed either way, not as loud as he normally was, or with as short a temper.

"Uh, um.. Well, that's where I'm headed. Why?" she asked softly fumbling her keys to open her BMW. " I don't normally give strangers a ride but.. I guess in your case, you need the help. Hop in. Don't try anything funny. I'm warning you." she said sternly looking him in the eyes as she sits in the drivers seat and started her car.

"I live there?" Frank was unsure why else he'd want to know. He was surprised she was offering to drive him anyway. Don't try anything funny? As if! he thought to himself, opening the door- just- and clambering inside. "I live at number..." He had actually forgotten what one it was. "I'll know when I see it." Maybe, he finished in his head. Angry, again, but this time at himself and this time keeping it inside.

"Yeah, I live on that street matter of fact. Well, I guess just tell me when to pullover when you see it I guess." she answered looking ahead of her and turning onto the main street. Light after light, she thought about her boss and his behavior at the bar. "... such a pig, why did he tell me to go there, to look like a fool.." she thought to herself in anger. Minutes into the drive there was an awkward silence, Kayla tuned her radio to an alternative rock station. Turning left unto Russell Street, she began to slow down. "So.. Where's your house. Can you see it anywhere?" she asked anxiously as she rolled her windows and music down. Kayla was curious about this stranger there was this angry look on his face, an overall unhappy man with some kind of rage building within him.

*{"What's wrong with this guy? Why is he acting so weird and hostile.. I can't believe I'm actually helping him. There's no sign of liveliness or politeness about him.. I can't wait for him to get out of my car."}*

"That one, thanks," Frank pointed to the one he recognised. Well, at least, he was pretty sure. He didn't really get why he'd accepted the ride. Why he'd got drunk. Had he said anything at all during the ride? Nope, probably not. She hadn't said much either. He opened the door to the car before it had finished moving, pretty eager to get to bed - which he remembered was what he wanted to do in the first place. Why did he even go to that stupid bar. He stared at Kayla for a few seconds, before getting out of the BMW and shutting the door with a small, painful smile, moving towards his house and his cared-for front garden. Why would she help me? Who is she? he thought to himself. He squinted his eyes to see his entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.