the story continues! [mxf search]

K

Kat’sWriting

Original poster
Hi there!

I go by Kat and I'm looking for some new stories to write,
I'm new to the site but I'm certainly not new to the world of roleplaying. I've been writing since the beginning of time!
I'm mainly looking for mxf pairings and I'm looking to play the female character. I don't mind playing NPC/side characters to add to the story. Also, I will only play male for fandoms and that will be with doubling.
I love to plot! I love to brainstorm ideas with my partners, so ooc is important!
I'm flexible with post lengths, as long as you give me something to work with we should be good! If you'd like to see a writing sample from me then let me know and I can send you one but I don't require samples.
I can roleplay here on PM's or Discord. I'll only do threads if you truly prefer it. Also I'm open to brainstorming/plotting over Discord. At this time I'm looking for more story than smut. I want a plot, drama, character development, the whole thing.
I like to use images for characters but it's not required. Real face claims or anime ones are fine.

The role I prefer playing is in red.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko x Katara
The Mandalorian: Din/Mando x OC
Star Wars: Kylo Ren x Rey, Kylo Ren x OC
Peaky Blinders: Tommy Shelby x OC
Punisher: Frank Castle x OC
Marvel: Steve Rodgers x OC, Peter Parker x OC
DC: Wonder Woman x Anyone, Superman x OC, Batman x OC
The Vampire Diaries: Stefan Salvatore x Katherine Pierce, Stefan Salvatore x OC, Klaus Mikaelson x OC
Sons of Anarchy: Jax x OC
Riverdale

princess x prince/knight/king/thief
arranged marriage
queen x knight
love triangles
werewolf x human
werewolf x vampire
secret relationship
fake relationships
boss x assistant
older x younger / age gaps
married x single
teacher x student
nanny x single parent
ex relationships
1920's themed
historical civil war (southern belle x northern soldier; plot idea with zombies or can be played historically)
western (outlaw x anyone)
post civil war
gang/mafia (mafia boss x anyone, mafia boss significant other x undercover cop)
bonnie x clyde type lovers / criminals
star crossed lovers
detective x witch
jock x nerd / etc
soldier x civilian / significant other back home / etc
single parents
unintended pregnancy
criminal on the run x civillian that provides shelter
witch
x vampire
demon x human
mermaid
x anyone
prince/king x servant girl

Vore
Excessive Gore
Watersport
Scat

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking ~
Hi there! If you'd still be interested, I'd love to do something with any of the pairings of: Human X Mermaid, Queen X Knight, or Nanny X Single parent. I'm kind of a sucker for any of those pairings.