The Stones of Etherium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reaallllyyy want to join this. I plan to do the character skele when I get home later

updated character section to reflect currently accepted characters. Waiting on one more character for party #1 and I'll make the first IC post.
IC soon plox. Looking forward to it.

Mage, Ranged, Melee, Thief, Wildcard. We may actually survive :p

Yeah, glad the party is mostly balanced. Though the cursed arm girl is... interesting. Hopefully we get some decent range from that.

Apologizing for not having the ic up. I haven't been able to do the thing and stuff, but I should be able to do it now.

While I'm writing up the ic, just some background information. We will be starting in the small village of Sunshire, boarding the vast Lenorian Forest. The village harbors lots of different kinds of people and is one of the more "accepting" towns out there. Think about why and how your character made it to this small town.

IC up and Claire I'm looking forward to your character :)

Call me old fashioned but I feel like I should be added to accepted characters before I jump to the IC. What kind of girl do think I am? :p

I'm not a girl but whatever point stands

Myyt, I'm casting you as the Great Old One so until you PM me a directive Gorblok's just gonna do Gorblok things and accidentally do quests, cool?

If you're still accepting characters I'd like a chance to hop in, unless the party is full and you want new additions to wait for another party or something....I'm cool with waiting.

Bow before your new king!
7tBDqHh.jpg[IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.