| The Stereotypes | A Boarding School Roleplay |

@kimsim12
@MarilynFae planning to convert one of her characters into a rebel, so you guys might have to compromise.

I will only change my character if I am needed! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie
Oh!! Also, is there any sorting of the houses based on wealth, popularity, clubs, etc.? Or is it just random?

I will have my chars done tonight or tomorrow night. Gotta think up a good bio, but gotta think of three different perspectives of the bio^^

I am finished with Abigail's biography and I will work on Alex's tomorrow

Reactions: Brea

. [/solid]

rsz_11e963fadf9108e667e6dc17b98bdbcea.jpg
Full Name
Lillian Autumn Cohan

. Nicknames
Lynn, Lily.
. Age .
. Ethnicity
25% French|15% Greek|60% American|10% Italian|
. Sexuality
Heterosexual
. Gender
Female
. Year .
Senior
. Social Group

The Popular Group
. Class
Class F
. Dorm .
Lynx Hall| Room 2
. After School Activity

Cheerleading Squad and the Swimming team.
. Talents / Skills
Skilled at swimming| Good at cheerleading|Really athletic|Great dancer|
. Hobbies / Interests .

Socializing/hanging with friends|Swimming|Cheerleading|Dancing|Partying|
. Personality .
Lynn can be a real hand full, she is quite blunt with her words, she isn't afraid to say whatever comes to mind, except towards her friends, but can be quite bitchy towards both her friends and others. Even if Lynn is a 'Bitch' towards others, she is really loyal towards her close friends, and will get into fights protecting them. She also has a real temper in her, you do not want to get in her way when she is pissed off, when she is intimidated or disrespected she will get into fights or will fight with words. Even with so many negatives she has fun with her friends and makes them one of her main priorities.
. Biography .
( Three sold paragraphs please, with at least six sentences per paragraph )
. Secret .
. Strengths .
( State at least two. )
. Weaknesses .
( State at least two. )
. Likes .
( State at least three. )
. Dislikes .
. Relationships .

rsz_1tumblr_nwf7gggpdg1u2bfl6o1_500.jpg
Full Name
"Call me Danny."
Daniel Richard Jameson
Nicknames

"Call me DJ and you won't be talking!"
Danny, Dan, Neil, DJ,
"One years and I can leave this shitty school."
18 (August 19th)
Ethnicity

"Eh who said i need to be typical?"
20% German| 20% Irish| 10% Greek|15% American| 10% Jewish| 15% Scottish|10% Romanian
Sexuality

"I ain't too specific."
Pan-sexual
"Eh looks could always been deceiving...But I'm a guy."
Male
Year
"It's no fun to be a senior, you don't have to run away from the cops for drinking, you know because I'm an adult."
Senior Year
Social Group
"Fuck those popular's and jocks!"
Rebels
Class
"A class A for a D plus student."
Class A
Dorm
"It's my spirit animal."
Tiger Hall|Dorm 2
After School Activity
"If i have to choose a stupid activity, guess i'll do something i'm good at."
Music and Art Group
Talents / Skills
"It's good to have some pass times."
Playing The Guitar|Partying|Drawing|Singing|

Hobbies / Interests
"There isn't anything better then partying after a long day at school."
Partying|Playing his guitars|Drawing|Singing|Sleeping|Working Out|
Personality
( One solid paragraph please, with at least six sentences. )
Biography
( Three sold paragraphs please, with at least six sentences per paragraph )
. Secret .
. Strengths .
( State at least two. )
. Weaknesses .
( State at least two. )
. Likes .
. Dislikes .
. Relationships .

Last edited:
Could I reserve a male jock? Possibly the captain of the swim team, if it's not taken?

@harleygore
Oh no, it's at random!
But Horse Hall is haunted though, just bare in mind, haha.

@Little_Ghost98
They look great!
Can't wait to see their full profiles.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Cain
GENERAL INFORMATION
➳ Full Name; Isaac K. (Kelly) Volkov
➳ Nicknames; Kells, Shark Boy
➳ Age; December 15th, Age 17
➳ Ethnicity; 100% Russian
➳ Sexuality; Closet Homosexual
➳ Gender; Cisgendered Male

SCHOOL INFORMATION
➳ Year; Senior, Transferred on Sophomore year.
➳ Social Group; Jocks
➳ Class; A
➳ Dorm; Snake Hall, Room 1
➳ After School Activity; Swim Team, Captain

CAPABILITIES
➳ Talents / Skills;
  • Swimming: Advanced Experience, +10 Years
  • Pianist; Advanced Experience, +8 Years
  • Running; Intermediate Experience, +2 Years
  • Soccer; Beginner Experience, +7 Months
➳ Hobbies / Interests; Photography, Avid Reader, Resting, Swimming
➳ Strengths; Book Smarts, Upper/Lower Body Strength, Open-Minded
➳ Weaknesses; Artistic Handicap, Exclusive, Vengeful, Procrastinator

PERSONAL INFORMATION
➳ Personality; Reserved, Benevolent, Bashful, Blunt, Stoic
Conversations sizzle like a flame if its with Isaac - he's not much of a talker nor is he someone who is the first to engage in a conversation. He is not a wallflower, but holds the characteristics of one. Isaac is usually found by the pool by himself or with his teammates. He doesn't linger long with his friends, unless they're quite close. However, not everybody can easily get close with Isaac. He's very exclusive and will only let few enjoy his presence. The core to his exclusive nature does not come from superiority or his skepticism towards people; nobody took the opportunity to try get to know him. It isn't relevant to him whether they did or didn't try. He never overthink much, never thought about the worst or the best in everything. Things simply happen because they do and he is content with that.

Unlike, people in his caste, he disregards everybody. Whether they are lower than him or higher than him - everybody is the same in his eyes. People would be appalled to see him exchange a few words to an outcast or a rebel. Some say that he was ignorant and others say that he's committing social suicide, but he's still kept his spot in the jocks.
➳ Biography; Born and raised in Moscow, Russia. His father is a CEO of a paper industry and his mother, the arm candy to his father. The two were known as a power couple, he being the brute and brains and her being the manipulator and beauty. The two were an extraordinary couple, worked side by side to get what they want. Both aggressive and successful in everything they strived for. When his mother gave birth to Isaac, the boy was a bit different. He did not bore his mother dark obsidian hair nor did he adopt his fathers blonde one, the boy had a gray pigment in his hair. The doctors said it was rare and unusual, gray hair isn't common, but they passed it off as a birth mutation. His father assumed his mother cheated, but there was no sign she did. Most male partners his mother had were before his father and were simply platonic after. They brushed off the problem and dubbed it as an anomaly.

Isaac was just like any other Russian child; took up an Olympic sport, trained at a very young age, received multifarious tutors, and was given a goal before he would speak. The young boy wasn't against it, he took it as his duty in life. It was much more easier than thinking of what to do with his life. Later on in his life, his parents became religious. It was a shocking revelation to both adults and they quickly took him to church. It was all swift and fast for Isaac to understand - religion was all strange to him. He didn't adapt to it like his parents did and gave false praises and prayers.

His childhood was rather mundane; his parents never fought aggressively, he made no shocking revelations, nor did he get raped or attempted suicide. His life was rather easy till middle school. Middle school was when he discovered he had no interest in females. A girl his age, pretty brunette, was interested in him. He showed no interest but took a chance at it. He ended up unsatisfied and slapped in the face. It was during the time he was dating her that he was uninterested. He tried other girls, none of them seemed to spark an interest in him. He assumed he couldn't love anyone, gave up on love for a bit in middle school. On December, that was when his revelation hit him. His class was holding a Christmas party, it was their last day till the start of the Winter holidays. Isaac and a male classmate of him walked into a mistletoe.

Of course, everybody began to cheer them on to kiss. However, he didn't realize it was joke and went for it. The kiss was pure and sweet, his first was the best but led to the worst. The boy who received the kiss was in utter shock and ran away in disgust. His classmates stood in shock, which brought Isaac to run out of the class. His headmaster called his parents, thus sparked a large discussion about their sons actions. The rest became a strict watch over their son, he never wanted to go near a man after that - he's scared he might fall in love.
➳ Secret; Gay AF, Dates girls as his beard.

FACTOIDS
➳ Likes; Aquatic Areas, Marine Creatures, Land Creatures, Tea (Any Kind), Swimming, Tropical Islands, Baggy Clothes
➳ Dislikes; The smell of Drugs, Spring, Tight Clothing, Coffee, Insects, Basketball Shorts, Most of the Cliques

RELATIONSHIPS
➳ Friends;
➳ Enemies;
➳ Crush / Lover;

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be reviewing and accepted Character Sheets later!

Just finished Alex's bio!! I think I did a pretty good job

The time has come (And, I'm sure those who have been in roleplays with me before knew this was coming) for RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS.
Feel free to decline any proposition I make (just let me know you're declining them, so that I don't ask you again later- I ask again in case someone missed my first post), and suggest your own ideas! I'm always open for discussion. Also, names are linked to find the CS's easier, in case you'd like to review my character before accepting any kind of relationship. Now...

@ѕea вreeze -
  • Caleigh Alani Merricks:
    • Breanne - Honestly, I don't see these two interacting much. They have different cliques, classes, halls and clubs. And, even if they did have more opportunity to interact, I don't think they would. They just don't seem like the type to be friends. So... Neutral?
    • Jennifer - I'm thinking the two would be neutral about each other. Jennifer would not have anything against her, and she'd likely be very friendly towards Caleigh because they are in the same hall. But, I don't see the two willingly hanging out. Neutral?
    • Dylan - When you accepted my characters you requested they be friends. That seems reasonable enough for me- though at first I think they'd have the type of relationship where they just playfully pick on each other. You know what I mean?
  • Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher:
    • Breanne - I think these two could be friends, and not just because they are both wallflowers. Like Brea, Nathan is very open about how he's feeling and what he thinks, and she'd respect the honesty she received from him. Friends?
    • Jennifer - While they are both in the same class I doubt these two would interact much. Actually, I don't think Jenna would hardly notice him. Neutral?
    • Dylan - Dylan probably wouldn't care about Nathan at all- he stays off to the side and doesn't bother Dylan. He'd have no reason to feel any way about him except neutral. But, they do have drama club together, so if you want to define a more specific relationship than 'Neutral' be my guest!
@MarilynFae -

• Cassandra Jones:
    • Breanne - I think Breanne and Cassandra would get along very well. They're both intelligent and are in the art club, so I see that they'd have some interaction there. I see you haven't put her in a hall yet either, so I'd say maybe you could put her in the Lynx hall, so they could be roomies! I dunno, just an idea. Anyways, friends?
    • Jennifer - I think Jennifer and Cassandra would get along swimmingly! They have very similar personalities, so they'd get along very well, plus they both have Class A so they'd get to interact a lot during class. Plus, Jenna would like having one of the Scholars as a friend to her, to help her with her work and what not. Friends?
    • Dylan - Ooo, he would see Cass as an innocent little girl and want to corrupt her immediately. I think he'd constantly tease her and make jokes, but he wouldn't be too terribly mean about it. If that makes any sense? How would you define a relationship like that?
  • Matthew James Young:
    • Breanne - Breanne would probably avoid him at all costs, simply because he is a jock. Though, since he's pretty nice he probably wouldn't have given her any reason to actually hate him. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - I think he and Jennifer could be great friends, They're both naturally nice people who are apart of the higher ranking social groups. Friends? Also, I was thinking maybe they could be love interests, if you were up for that too?
    • Dylan - Dylan would despise Matthew, regardless of how 'nice he is.' All he would see is a big arrogant jock... enemies?
  • Sydney Marie Martin:
    • Breanne - I can see these two wallflowers being friends. What do you think?
    • Jennifer - These two wouldn't have much time to interact, unless you choose to put Syndey in the Owl hall with Jenna. But, unless you do that, Neutral? If you do put her in the Owl dorm I think these two could be friends.
    • Dylan - I don't these two would have much opportunity to interact either, which isn't too much of a shame. While Dylan would take an interest in the tattoo on her upper arm I don't see them being the types to just hang out. So, Neutral?

@Little_Ghost98 - I realize it still says WIP above your CS's but all the fields I needed in order to make propositions were filled out, so...
  • Alexandra Jaiden Kent:
    • Breanne - How fun! They're in the same class and live in the same hall! I think at first Breanne would feel intimidated by Alex, mostly based on her physical appearance, but as they grew to know each other they'd become friends. Not besties, I don't think, but friends.
    • Jennifer - I think he and Jennifer could be buddies, though they wouldn't have much chance to interact with each other. Thoughts?
    • Dylan - Dylan would probably assume she too was a rebel, because of her tattoos, and would be surprised to find out she's a jock. (Especially since she's in the music group and not a sport?). Once he found that they were not part of the same social group he'd probably just feel neutral about her (especially since they're not part of the same hall, class, or club, so there will probably be very little interaction between the two).
  • Abigail Janelle Kent:
    • Breanne - Breanne would loathe her- especially because she is the type to dumb herself down to make herself more likable to others. Brea would likely notice this- because that's what wallflowers do- and would feel very bad for the girl who is so insecure that she does this to herself. And, if they were to talk, she would have no trouble voicing this opinion. So, what do you say... enemies?
    • Jennifer - Both popular, both in the owl hall (and Jenna would adore her room), both cheerleaders. I think that these two could be friends. Jennifer wouldn't mind Abigail's need to be in the spot light (well, maybe sometimes she would...) and they'd be spending a lot of time to get to know each other. Friends?
    • Dylan - I don't think Dylan would care for her much. I'd say that he'd be more neutral about her than anything.
  • Jason Chandler Monroe:
    • Breanne - I think that, slowly, the two could grow to know each other (through art club?) and maybe become friends. Thoughts?
    • Jennifer - Jennifer would not stand him and his rebellious 'I-can-break-rules-if-I-wanna' attitude. Enemies?
    • Dylan - What a coincidence! They're both Australian and rebels. And they are both in the tiger hall... and they both have the same images for their room. Huh. Guess I better change mine. Anyways: I'm thinking these two could be friends, and they would get in a lot of trouble together.
@Tart - I noticed it still says WIP on the CS, but all the fields I needed are filled out. So:
  • Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina:
    • Breanne - Ah, two wallflowers. Based on her personality I think these two have the potential to be friends, but I don't think they'd have the opportunity to interact much. What do you think? Buddies?
    • Jennifer - These two would have class together. Though Jennifer would be nice to Anfisa, I don't see them having a very personal relationship. Neutral?
    • Dylan - Hmmm I don't think Dylan would even notice her, especially since they are part of different social groups, classes, halls, and clubs. Neutral?
@XWhySoSeriousX -
  • Anastasia Elizabeth McRiley:
    • Breanne - Two wallflowers in Class B who are also in the art group. I'm sensing a lot of potential interactions for the two. They're both pretty closed off at first, so I can see them just sitting silently with each other in class until they're comfortable around each other and they start talking. So, what do you think? Friends?
    • Jennifer - I don't think the two would interact much, but when they do Jennifer would not appreciate the sarcastic attitude. Enemies?
    • Dylan - Dylan also wouldn't appropriate the sarcastic attitude, but unlike Jenna he would take it as a challenge. More specifically, a 'Who-Can-Be-The-Bigger-Asshole' type of challenge. Enemies?
  • Michael Leonardo Monté:
    • Breanne - I think that the two would be pretty neutral about each other. unless you have something else to suggest?
    • Jennifer - They both have class A, but Jennifer probably wouldn't pay much attention to him. Though, that's just because of how he looks... maybe if we could figure out a way for her to get to know him then we could have them be secret friends? Just an idea, since she'd like him as a person but not want her friends to know she was friends with him.
    • Dylan - They'll both be in tiger hall, and based on his appearance Dylan would assume him to be a rebel too. But, as he got to know him he'd realize he wasn't a rebel, and was actually one of those 'nice guys.' This would probably cause Dylan to reconsider being Micheal's friend, but int he end he'd decide it might be nice to have a friend who isn't all about being rebellious and just wants to hang out and be chill for a while. Friends?
@Shattered♦Secrets™ - I know you haven't completed your CS's, but everything I need (except maybe Bio, but it's not a big deal) to propose a relationship is there. Soooo...
  • Catarina Crystal Cartwright:
    • Breanne - Brea would know she was bad news and avoid her at all costs, thus considering her an enemy.
    • Jennifer - They're both popular and in the A class. And cheerleaders! (And also have face claims of TVD actresses, but that's not relevant here) As stated in her Bio, Jenna has always wanted to be head cheerleader, so she might envy Catarina a little bit. Other than that, though, I think they'd be friends. Or, maybe more like Frenemies? what do you think?
    • Dylan - Here's an interesting thought: Can Catarina hurt someone who doesn't give a shit about their reputation/what people think about them? I'd say no, which means Dylan would not fear the catty cheer leader at all. I think these two would make good rivals, because she cannot manipulate him as easily as other's.
  • Cameron Calvin Cartwright:
    • Breanne - Oh, the quarterback... a funny, nice quarterback... Ah, but he dumbs himself down. Such a shame, that would bother Breanne to no end. I'm thinking maybe they could be neutral about each other (Or... maybe friends?), but maybe she'd have the tiniest crush on him (As several other females no doubt would. I mean, come on! He's the Quarterback!). Gah, I dunno, what do you think?
    • Jennifer - I'd say these two would make good friends. What do you think?
    • Dylan - He'd have the opposite opinion of him as Breanne would- A dumb jock is a waste of space in Dylan's mind. But, he wouldn't go out of his way to argue with Cameron or anything... Neutral?
  • Connor Cooper Cartwright:
    • Breanne - She would not be able to stand him, so another Catwright she'd avoid. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - Jenna would probably be annoyed by his reckless and morbid attitude. I'm thinking these two would not get along, and possibly even be enemies?
    • Dylan - Now this is a Catwright Dylan could hang with! I'm think friends! No- Best Buds!
@Wonderful Thing -
  • Olivia Grace Holloway:
    • Breanne - I don't see Breanne and Olvia interacting much. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - They're both cheerleaders, and I think on some level Jennifer would understand that Olivia wants to just fit in with her fellow cheerleaders. But, she wouldn't exactly be her friend... Buddies?
    • Dylan - They'll have class together, but Dylan would think she's a sad creature. Therefore, he probably wouldn't talk to her or anything. Neutral?
@Mr.Scales -
  • Lillian Autumn Cohan:
    • Breanne - Both in the Lynx Hall. I think these two could possibly be friends. What do you think?
    • Jennifer - Both are popular cheerleaders. Again, I think these two could be friends.
    • Dylan - I think Dylan would be most neutral about Lillian. That is, unless you have something else you'd like to suggest for these two?
@s k u l l. -
  • Isaac K. (Kelly) Volkov:
    • Breanne - I don't think the two would interact much, and even if they did Breanne would probably avoid him and be really quiet around him just because he's a jock. So, neutral? Unless he was willing to approach Breanne first- which contradicts with him personality- then they could be friends.
    • Jennifer - I think this is one of the few jocks Jenna wouldn't be friends with. She'd view his as boring. Neutral?
    • Dylan - Dylan wouldn't have anything against Isaac, but he also isn't the type that Dylan would invite for a night out. So, they'd be friendly, but not friends. Neutral then?

((Little notes to myself: ѕea вreeze is working on Annamarie Constance Beckett still. Discussing relationship with harleygore in PM about Delphine Valentine. Wild Thing is working on BEAUREGARD ANDREW NICHOLSON and Aisha Dominique Terrence. Azula is working on Tonya Lichtenberg. Mr.Scales is working on Daniel Richard Jameson.))

Last edited:
@Wonderful Thing -
  • Olivia Grace Holloway:
    • Breanne - I don't see Breanne and Olvia interacting much. Neutral?
    • Jennifer - They're both cheerleaders, and I think on some level Jennifer would understand that Olivia wants to just fit in with her fellow cheerleaders. But, she wouldn't exactly be her friend... Buddies?
    • Dylan - They'll have class together, but Dylan would think she's a sad creature. Therefore, he probably wouldn't talk to her or anything. Neutral?

((Little notes to myself: ѕea вreeze is working on Annamarie Constance Beckett still. Discussing relationship with harleygore in PM about Delphine Valentine. Wild Thing is working on BEAUREGARD ANDREW NICHOLSON and Aisha Dominique Terrence. Azula is working on Tonya Lichtenberg. Mr.Scales is working on Daniel Richard Jameson.))
I'm good with all of those and LOL Wild Thing. That might be my next username! xD

• Love
I like those ideas.

The two boys are enemies.
Then Jennifer and Sydney and Sydney and Breanne can be friends also. As for the love interest, I want to look back over the characters and what not, but I'm sure I can find a way to work it out. I'm working on my ideas of the relationships also, which I'll post hopefully tonight, and see where it goes! Thanks for the suggestions!

@Brea

So I was looking at everything and the love interest between Matthew and Jennifer is a go if you're up for it! I'd think they'd be great together!

I'm good with all of those and LOL Wild Thing. That might be my next username! xD
Gah! Even as I typed that I knew it was wrong, and I meant to go back and fix it. Oopsie Daisy.

I like those ideas.

The two boys are enemies.
Then Jennifer and Sydney and Sydney and Breanne can be friends also. As for the love interest, I want to look back over the characters and what not, but I'm sure I can find a way to work it out. I'm working on my ideas of the relationships also, which I'll post hopefully tonight, and see where it goes! Thanks for the suggestions!
@Brea

So I was looking at everything and the love interest between Matthew and Jennifer is a go if you're up for it! I'd think they'd be great together!
Sounds great! I'll add all of this to my CS's!