| The Stereotypes | A Boarding School Roleplay |

@Azula ,
Thank you so much for interest, reserving the spot for you!

@Tart ,
Reserved!

• Thank You
Reactions: tart.
@sea breeze

I'm sorry, but you can open my slot up then. I thought I read all of the rules, but I suppose I over-looked that rule about realistic pictures. Sorry for any inconvenience.

"Oh c'mon, we can kiss, I won't tell anyone!"

lydia bollocks.jpg
"Saying my name is like being in love."
. Full Name .
Delphine Valentine
. Nicknames .
Bubblegum, Dolphin, Valentine
. Age .
. Ethnicity .
50% Thai/50% Polish
. Sexuality .
Bisexual
. Gender .
Female
. Year .
Sophomore
. Social Group .
Rebel
. Class .
B
. Dorm .

Owl Hall - Room 3

cutie.jpg
"Let's make somethin' babe, let's scare the world!"
. After School Activity .
Art Club
. Talents / Skills .
Art
Charisma
Writing

. Hobbies / Interests .
Robotics
Drawing
Reading
Dancing

. Personality .
Delphine can be a wild card. A laughing, happy, wild card, whose dream is to be as addictive as a drug. She loves people, she knows how to play them, talk to them, get them excited, though, she gets bored quite quickly by one person. She loves dancing and moving and creating, seeing and feeling something form exhilarates her. She doesn't get bothered by much, and takes life as a game. Why shouldn't it be? Life seems to be on easy mode and she wants to enjoy it. She's a quick learner, quietly analytical, and maybe she could be a good person, a scholar even, perhaps. But damn, shrooms are just so fun! She's a little young, but she likes to play with the big kids. She sings even though she sounds like a cat dying, designs things she'd never wear, and breaks stuff she can't pay for. She's reckless, to say the least.

lydia smiling.gif
"I'm a happy, happy kid! It's my own fault I mess things up."
. Biography .
She was born into a very wealthy family. Her parents liked to keep their love alive, in different ways. Hookers, cocaine, constant parties where a seven year old shouldn't be. But at least they were happy and they loved her and her siblings. She probably started drinking too young. She probably started doing drugs too young. She probably started kissing kids too young, but she didn't care! If her parents didn't care, why should she? Life was fun, life was always, always fun!
Her nanna often praised her for being so smart. She would buy her books growing up, all the time. Her room was filled with them, bookshelves overflowing with novels read and read once more. She liked to write her adventures from the night before, and make them even more wild, like in her fantasy books. She would practice math in the mornings with her older brother, and go identify plants in her best friend's garden. She was homeschooled, and it was fun! She had her own free time, and learned everything at her own pace. After she got over the occasional hangovers, she tried to absorb everything she could.
She burned bridges with almost every friend she had, and had a conflicting reputation within her class group. Super fun, easy to get along with, fake, destructive, attention seeker were the phrases often used. It was debatable whether she cared or not, but it didn't stop her from tagging along to every party she could. She had one friend, shy and quiet Lyla, but she at least understood her. Her friend didn't scold her for her being so ungrounded in reality, for dreaming of completely different worlds. She let Delphine come over whenever she pleased, even when Delphine hadn't bothered reaching out in the past three weeks. Delphine was always grateful to have her, even though she didn't say much. Even when Delphine decided to leave her for a private school, her friend wasn't mad. That's the only person to keep Delphine from running into an explosion.

. Secret .
LSD is her weak spot. She'll do anything for it.
. Strengths .
Open mind
Quick Learner

. Weaknesses .
Can't commit
No responsibility
Addicted to hallucinogens

. Likes .
Lyla
Flowers
Drugs
City lights
Festivals and parties
Clubs

. Dislikes .
Being forced to pay attention
Settling down
Strict codes/rules
Modesty

. Relationships .

Anfisa Yolkina - Friends
Dylan Dean Dixon - Friends (With Benefits)
Isaac K. Volkov - (Potential) Friends

(Open to establishing relationships)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: tart.
tumblr_m1n2cgPqSW1r3lc1do1_500.gif
I wish that I could

Full Name
Olivia Grace Holloway
Nicknames
Olive, Liv
Ethnicity
Caucasian American
Sexuality
Straight
Year
Freshman
Social Group
Wannabes
Be like the cool kids

Class
C
Dorm
Owl Hall / Room 4
After School Activity
Cheerleading Squad (Water Girl)
Talents / Skills
Knitting
Crocheting
Sewing
Making Clothes
Baking
Hobbies / Interests
Fashion Designing (H/I)
Blogging (H)
Cheerleading (I)
Baking (H)
Cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in

Strengths
Eye for Fashion
Makes her own clothes
Resourceful
Weaknesses
Pushover
Meek
A Follower
Attention
Snakes (Specifically Ball Pythons)
Skittles
Lollipops
Starbucks
Winter
Fall
Dislikes
Flowers
Bees
Gel Nails (she has them though)
Fake Eyelashes (also has these)
Heels (has these but can't wear them)
Marshmallows
Ankle Biter Dogs
Old People
Relationships
TBA

Personality
Like most freshman, Olivia is trying to find herself. She suffers from severe middle child syndrome and craves any attention even the detrimental types. She tries to put on a brave face everyday but she's very insecure and often cries at the drop of a hat. She does her best to fall in with the popular girls but her clumsiness and kiss ass attitude is a big turn off. She's a pushover and when people take advantage of her she tries to brush it off and pretend that's what she wants.
Biography
Olivia was born as the second child to Gerald and Laura Holloway. She was three years younger than her brother, Austin Holloway a boy who was discovered to be a musical prodigy at age 3. Even though Olivia had no obvious skills, everything was fine when it was just the four of them. Sure her parents doted on Austin like he was Jesus come to walk the earth again, but they also cared for their daughter. Olivia's mother used to take her everywhere with her. To the park, to the museum even to her job occasionally. And Olivia's father used to bring her souvenirs from his job as an campaign manager. Yes, everything was wonderful. Austin even wrote songs for Olivia and when the news people came to take pictures of the prodigy child, they always had Olivia stand next to him in the photos.

But then, Susanne was born. From birth Susanne was different. Her brain developed differently from most people and when she was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) at 18 months, no one was surprised. At first the Holloways were sad because they didn't know how severely inhibited Susanne would be, but it was revealed during her toddler years that she wasn't inhibited at all. In fact she was enhanced. Like Austin she was a prodigy, but more in the science and technology areas. She figured things out seconds before other kids much older than her. She memorized things quickly and excelled in all subjects save for physical education. She got invitations to STEM institutions and got a full ride scholarship to a private school.

With the success of her siblings came the disappearance of Olivia. Her parents began to overlook her, they wouldn't outright neglect her but they would focus all of their attention on their other children. Olivia tried her hardest to pull her parents attention back to her and so she started trying to find her prodigy trait. She assumed that since her siblings were prodigies, she would be one two, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Olivia was just...Normal.

And she hated that. She hated how everyone gushed over Austin and Susanne and when it came to her it was just, "Olivia who?" or "The Holloway kids have a sister?". Her parents got so involved in her siblings that they would forget to take Olivia on shopping trips or if they did they would spend most of the money on Austin and Susanne, so Olivia would have to but ugly discount and clearance clothing that didn't always fit her. To remedy this problem, Olivia began to take clothes making classes at the local library and became adept at making her own clothes. She knew that she had a gift and she tried to tell her parents but they were so focused on Austin and Susanne that they brushed her off. So when Olivia graduated from middle school, she applied to Westbridge Boarding School to get away from her famous siblings and neglectful parents.
The reason that she applied to Westbridge was because she knew that graduating from there would give her a head start in a fashion designing career and when she got famous enough she would rub it in her family's faces.

Secret
She once sabotaged her older brother's violin so that he would fail his audition to Julliard and their parents would be disappointed in him for once and not her.
She sometimes thinks of taking her younger sister to a crowded area and leaving her there.
She stuffs her bra.

giphy.gif

--

tumblr_ntvo4tn5xJ1u4rpuzo2_500.gif
I wanna go back to the sweet beginnings

BEAUREGARD ANDREW NICHOLSON
BEAU OR DREW
16 YEARS OLD
1/2 AFRICAN AMERICAN 1/2 WHITE
BISEXUAL
MALE
SOPHOMORE
OUTCAST
CLASS A
When I was young and full of innocence

DORM
Coyote Hall - Room 1
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
Art Group
TALENTS/SKILLS
Track and Field
Sketching
Comic Book Creation
Caricatures

HOBBIES/INTERESTS
Chemistry (I)
Robotics (I)
Sci Fi (I)
Fantasy (I)
Comics (I)
Art (I)
Sketching (H)
PERSONALITY
Without the chronic anxiety, Beau would be a pretty cool guy. He'd be talkative and willing to socialize more with his peers and he would be more willing to join the clubs that he's interested in. He might even be able to talk to a girl or guy he likes without spewing chunks all over the floor.

But unfortunately, you can't just subtract the anxiety from his brain, so Beau is a nervous wreck 24/7. He has very few friends and even those friends he gets nervous around regardless of knowing them for a number of years. Beau is very insecure due to his stutter and that whole issue of puking whenever his anxiety comes to a head. He has a habit of comparing himself to others in a very negative way and often day dreams about what life would be like if he'd been born a jock or even a rebel.

There are some moments however when Beau is not jittery and those are when he's tired be it physically or mentally and his brain isn't functioning fast enough to tell him when to stutter or projectile vomit on a hot girl/guy. Those are usually the times when Beau forges his strongest friendships, but those times don't come very often unfortunately.​
The sweet beginnings

BIOGRAPHY

At age three, Beau's parents died in a tragic house fire that only Beau and his older sister survived. Unfortunately, when it came to being adopted by their next of kin (their paternal grandparents), only Beau's sister was taken because their paternal grandparents were heavily racist and preferred the child that looked more Caucasian. So Beau was sent to live in the local orphanage where he has been staying up until now. It would have been easy for Beau to be adopted, if not for him being diagnosed with chronic anxiety at a young age. That factor diminished his chanced of being adopted because nobody wanted a 'damaged' child.

Beau's anxiety wreaked havoc on his growth and he developed a stutter when he was in elementary school. This caused the other kids to make fun of and bully him constantly, which resulted in him lmiting his social interactions. He began to spend more time alone and got interested in fantasy worlds and comic books. At the orphanage, Beau was safe because everyone knew him, but at school everyday was a trial. When Beau was in middle school, he discovered two things; One, that all those years of running away from bullies made him crazy good at track and field and two; puberty had bestowed upon him a neat little mechanism that made him vomit whenever he tried to talk to a guy or girl that he liked.

At age, thirteen Beau was offered the chance to go to Westbridge to hone his artistic skills and he agreed. However just because he got the opportunity to go to a fancy school didn't mean his crappy life was over. In freshman year, Beau developed a crush on a popular girl. He was in her class and they had spoken a few times ("can I borrow a pencil/what did the teacher say etc). One day he was feeling especially confident and wanted to try asking her out. But as soon as he opened his mouth he felt his 'gift' from puberty beginning to make an appearance. He tried to turn away but the rising panic made him freeze. And then...He puked on her. It was a complete accident and he had tried to apologizes but that sole action had gotten him pushed all the way to the bottom of the outcast rung where he has stayed since.

SECRET
He has a journal filled with pictures of his crushes.
No one except the staff know he's an orphan.
STRENGTH
Sketching
Track and Field
WEAKNESS
Chronic Anxiety
Vomits when nervous
Dystopian Novels
Chemistry
Robotics/Robots
The smell of freshly cut grass
DISLIKES
Bullies
His stutter
Spicy Food
Glitter
Being pitied for being an orphan
RELATIONSHIPS

tumblr_static_2m93ec9z7iyoo84o0w08844oc_640_v2.gif

tumblr_mw0578eXGY1sn6gljo1_500.gif
Something like a dream state
. Full Name .
Aisha Dominique Terrence
. Nicknames .
I, Domino
. Age .
. Ethnicity .
Trinidadian American
. Sexuality .
Pansexual
. Gender .
Female
. Year .
Senior
. Social Group .
Rebels
I can't even see straight

. Class .
B
. Dorm .
Horse Hall - Room 2
Music Group - Instruments (Violin)
. Talents / Skills .
Violin
Piano
Gymnastics
Mathematics
. Hobbies / Interests .
Medicine (I)
Violin (H)
Graphic Design (I)
Gymnastics (H)
Video Editing (H/I)
. Personality .
Aisha is an easy going and persuasive girl. She likes to do things at her own pace and doesn't appreciate being rushed. She's a charming, smooth talker and knows what she wants and how to get it. That isn't to say she always gets what she wants though and when she doesn't she'll get pissed and maybe a tad destructive, but after awhile she'll calm down and find another route to getting what she wants. Aisha has loose morals and tends to attribute most bad and immoral things to a 'gray area'. She doesn't like to put labels on things and often doesn't see why people get annoyed at her or why cops are constantly trying to 'ruin' her fun.
Do you feel the buzz, baby?

. Biography .

Aisha immigrated from Trinidad with her parents at age ten. While her parents were able to mesh well with the 'americans', Aisha had trouble fitting in. Kids at school made fun of her accent, the way she dressed and the food she took to school for lunch. She had to deal with bullies constantly without ever retaliating because her parents threatened to punish her if she ever got into a fight. It seemed as though Aisha would have to suffer under the reign of the bullies forever, but then she witnessed some of her bullies huffing glue. Her father was a toy maker, so she knew that some people sniffed glue to get high but she also knew that sniffing generic school glue wouldn't do the trick. So the next day, Aisha brought a container of solvent glue, and offered them to her bullies in exchange for them leaving her alone. They agreed and after that Aisha even managed to make some friends. Not with her bullies of course because if they ever got caught she would get caught too and she wasn't an idiot.

From then on, if Aisha ever came across a problem with others, she would find out their 'poison' and sell it to them in exchange for their cooperation depending on the situation. In high school, Aisha caught the eye of a senior named Tony Glade, who was also a drug dealer. Tony specialized in weed, but his 'business' wasn't growing because he had poor socialization skills and so his customer base consisted of his friends and a few hobos. He saw how 'persuasive' Aisha was and approached her as if he was interested in her. Aisha was naive at the time and craved the attention of a cute boy and so she started going out with him. Tony used her to get more customers and soon his business was booming. Naturally a nearby dealer found out about this and sent some of his guys to take out the competition. Tony was shot, but Aisha had hidden in his apartment when she heard the gun shots. Aisha stole some of Tony's supply and fled the area returning home and trying to act like nothing had happened but she was terrified that the other dealer was going to come after her next, so she transferred to Westbridge.

However the allure of the drug dealer's life kept calling to her, so she started dealing at school too. Her customer base wasn't that big, but it wasn't as though she needed the money, she just enjoyed having people reliant on her and owing her favors when they couldn't cough up the cash. She connected with a school janitor who supplied her with the weed, as well as a few prescription drugs for the more hardcore poppers.

. Secret .
Aisha gets her supply from a janitor and they share the profits 50/40.
She's never used drugs in her entire life.
She has nightmares about Tony getting shot.
. Strengths .
Mathematics
Can play violin and piano expertly
. Weaknesses .
She has PTSD (due to witnessing Tony getting shot)
English is her worse subject
. Likes .
Being Begged
Candy
Chocolate
Starbucks
Pop Music
Electropop
. Dislikes .
Not getting what she wants
English class
Worms
Talking to her parents
Shakespeare (Regular English is hard enough damn it)
. Relationships .

tumblr_mnisnxPrAv1sn6gljo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
2u580au.jpg

"Are you ready to rock the night??"
divider_ribbon2.png

257dbo7.jpg

TONY ONYA VANILLA

ETHNICITY
Germany
SEXUALITY
Heterosexual
YEAR
Sophomore
SOCIAL GROUP
Rebel
CLASS
D
DORM
Lynx | 3
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
Music Group | Vocal | Student in Charge
divider_ribbon2.png

TALENTS/SKILLS
Singing
Playing Guitar
Dancing
Gymnastic
Mixology

HOBBIES/INTERESTS
Anything related to music
Drinking
Party
Hanging out with friends

PERSONALITY
Wild, Daring, Confident, Excitable, Lavish
Tonya often seen as the wild lynx, so mesmerizing yet untamed. No one can shackle her to make her stay. She loves being free and adores her freedom a lot, takes it away from her and she will make you regret it for the rest of your life. Sometimes her act and behavior can cross the line which makes her being grounded by her parents. But Tonya will always be Tonya, she will always find a way to escape the prison. Nothing can stop her since she fears nothing, her bravery sometimes can be categorized as reckless. She does anything she likes without thinking how it will affect her or anyone around her. As long as she is happy, she doesn't care about what her future holds.

Tonya is a high-spirited girl with unbearable confidence. Lot of things can make her happy. She laughs and smiles a lot, totally giving happy vibes to her surrounding. Being rich and pretty (she thinks it that way) boost her confidence so much that it almost reaches the sky. It doesn't make her anywhere near arrogant, it just makes her accept any challenge thrown at her because she believes she can do it. Tonya is not that type of girl that uses her money only for her, she loves using her parents' money for her close friends. For example, she will book the whole club only for her close friends, things like that. She never worries about money since her father is a goddamn rich businessman, while her mother owns her own model agency.
divider_ribbon2.png

BIOGRAPHY
Tonya came from a wealthy family with bunch of rules that tried to make her became what her parents wanted her to be. However, those rules wasn't supported by her parents' presence. Instead of following the rules, Tonya broke every single rule she had, becoming her true self. Lack of love and care, Tonya tries to get attention outside from her house. Her friends were the only one she could run to, this was the main reason that Tonya treated her friends pleasantly.

When she was still in junior, Tonya hang out with the popular ones. However, she felt that she didn't belong there, she didn't fit in. They were too arrogant and thinking only about themselves. Pride and dignity, they took care about those carefully, extra carefully. Tonya couldn't act like she wanted to, she needed to stay exactly how they acted and spoke so they would accept her. Tonya hated it, she didn't want her freedom snatched away just because she wanted to be part of them. It wasn't living, it was hell, it was a cruel prison for her.

Several last months in her junior year, Tonya started to distance herself from them. She couldn't pretend to be like them, it was bullshit. Slowly but sure, Tonya started to hang out with the rebel. Those who despised rules like her, those who wanted to be free like bird like her, those who didn't have to pretend to make themselves loved by everyone. Tonya found herself falling in love with her new group. So at the first day on her second year, she had completely turned into rebel, she was no longer the walking barbie from popular group.
divider_ribbon2.png

SECRET
Tonya is supposed to have a twin, male twin, but he died right when they were born, he was too weak to survive. Sometimes, Tonya feels that he is still around her, a pleasant yet creepy feeling
She likes older man, much older than her. When she was 16, she has crush on her private teacher who was 28. He was the one who took away her virginity, but then he must moved out of the country so their relationship ended. Tonya always thinks maturity as sexiness

STRENGTHS
Strong drinker, just like her father, his gene runs smoothly in her blood
Surprisingly good with cat fight
Eloquent, Tonya can persuade people easily with her sweet tongue

WEAKNESSES
Totally suck at sport
Horrible sense of direction

VANILLA FLAVOR, ANYTHING MADE WITH VANILLA
Party
Freedom
Any Kind of Alcoholic Beverages
Warm Blanket
Tiny Puppies
Ghost Stories

DISLIKES
Rules
The Popular Group
Sport
Vegetables
Pretentious People
Sharing Blanket

RELATIONSHIPS
Feel free to message me or I will message you <3

Last edited:
#001b85
"We're all criminals, in one way or another."
tumblr_ni16fnXFMy1spiuxqo1_250.gif
tumblr_nldzf9Gtg21th88jpo6_250.gif
tumblr_nhefyrzHAy1qc17ifo1_250.gif

tumblr_nldzf9Gtg21th88jpo7_250.gif
tumblr_nhefyrzHAy1qc17ifo4_250.gif
tumblr_ni16fnXFMy1spiuxqo6_250.gif

. Full Name .
"Dylan. Shouldn't be too hard for you to remember, right?"
. Dylan Dean Dixon .

. Nicknames .
"Just don't call me Triple D."
. Dylan .

. Age .
"I don't really see how that's any concern of yours?"
. 18 (December 20th) .

. Ethnicity .
"The accent should tell you I'm a bit of an Aussie."
. Australian-American .

. Sexuality .
"Girls are crazy... And I like crazy."
. Heterosexual .

. Gender .
"Wanna find out yourself?"
. Male .

. Year .
"Just this last year and then I'll be free."
. Senior .

. Social Group .
"I don't really pay attention to social classifications."
. Rebel .

. Class .
"Are you planning on stalking me?"
. C .

. Dorm .
"I am so excited to live at school... Not!"
. Tiger Hall | Room 1 .
[spoili]
f02f56bee4f906ea3cdc40c9d0073dcc.jpg
[/spoili]

"I just picked the first thing on the list. They're all gonna be dumb anyways."
. Drama Club .

. Talents / Skills .
"I can juggle. Ladies love a guy who can juggle."
. Dylan is good at lying, as he does it often enough, as well as lipreading. As long as he can see your lips, it doesn't matter how quietly you speak, he will understand you. And, yes, he can tell the difference between 'vacuum' and 'fuck you.' He's also pretty good at starting fires, cooking, and he has a great memory. Lastly, Dylan can juggle, and although he's not sure exactly when he learned to do so, he is pretty good at it. .

. Hobbies / Interests .
"Wanna make a bet?"
. BMX, Gambling, and Partying .

. Personality .
"Geez, buy me a drink first, yeah?"
. Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. He can sometimes be a compulsive liar, although he usually tries to tell the truth. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower, or how you need a new phone charger), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the idea of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too .

. Biography .
"Okay, that's it. We're done talking."
[spoili]
From the day Dylan was born, he never stood a chance. He was the youngest of four sons, to a mother who had been abandoned during her pregnancy with him. Most mothers would hate and blame their child for this, but Dylan never experienced anything but love from his mom-- except for maybe harsh discipline. Though, who could blame her? She was left alone to raise four young boys! His family of five grew up in a trailer park, where he shared a room with all of his siblings. Being the youngest, he received the most torture from his older brothers, even though he knew he could always count on them when he needed to.

School was absolute hell for him. He was teased constantly, whether it was for his fourth generation hand-me-downs or his lack of school supplies. Not to mention that he was an odd-looking child. He hated life up until he started high school, when everything changed. Puberty had done Dylan well, and he was almost overwhelmed with how much female attention he was getting so suddenly. Plus, in his new school no one knew where his home was, or how badly his family was struggling. He suddenly had people tripping over themselves to be his friend... but he wanted none of it. If they didn't want to be his friend when he was ugly and poor, why would he allow them to accept him when he wasn't? And so, he became very selective of who he hung out with. According to several adults, he chose the 'wrong crew,' but Dylan does not regret his decision in his friends. He'd choose his loyal knuckleheads over anyone, any day.

Like his brothers before him, Dylan got a job as early as he could. Most of his paycheck often went to helping his mother pay for the bills. After a while his mother started to fight with him over the money, saying he was giving her too much of what he had earned, but he disagreed. The way he saw it, she raised him better than he could ever thank her for, and so his paycheck was the least he could give her in return. To stop the fighting he started giving her less money upfront, but later sneaking the rest into her purse when she wasn't looking. His mother pretended not to notice.

Dylan's viewed as a bad boy by many, because of his friends and his own actions. But no one really knows how he is behind closed doors, except for his friends and family. And he intends to keep it that way.[/spoili]

. Secrets .
"Didn't I say we were done?"
. He used to dream about being born into a different family .
. Once Dylan left love notes in the locker of a girl he liked. When a jock claimed the letters as his Dylan kept his mouth shut .
. He once stole a meal for his family when he was ten, because money was very tight that month .
. He's afraid he has the bad genes of his father, which is why he fear commitment. He doesn't want to leave a women like his father left his mother .

. Strengths .
"Let's take this outside, I'll show you how much strength I have."
. Because Dylan keeps himself in good shape, he is very good at heavy lifting. He is also pretty nimble, and actually quite flexible. Not flexible enough to stick his foot behind his head or do the splits, but enough that he is a champion at limbo. Not sure if this is a strength, but Dylan has, and I quote, "Perfected the art of lip biting." .

. Weaknesses .
"Weaknesses? I don't have any."
. Sure, Dylan can lift heavy things, but holding them for long periods of time is a whole other story. He seems to have two left feet, as he is always tripping over himself, and is easily distracted. Also, Dylan cannot run for long distances, as he gets tired pretty quickly. For the life of him, Dylan cannot skateboard, snowboard, or any other kind of 'board' activity. He just doesn't have the balance for such things. Also, one would think that because he knows how to lie, that he would also be able to tell when someone else is fibbing. However, this is not the case, and so it can be easy to device him, if he deems you trustworthy at all. Dylan is very bad at spelling, and is an almost painfully slow reader. Lastly, he can't handle kids, for he is too impatient .

. Likes .
"... Stuff."
. Smoking occasionally, big trucks, rock music, girls, raves, doing dangerous things, 'hanging out,' windy days, and big dogs. .

. Dislikes .
"Nosy people, how about that?"
. Small dogs, lazy days, too-warm weather, being yelled at, judgmental people, school, cheaters, and bullies. .

. Relationships .
"I try to be selective about the people I get close to."
[spoili]
Family:
. Mother- Candice- Kmart Employee. [spoili]
tumblr_mat51jkhuO1rztnb3o2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Kaiden- 27- Warehouse Manger. [spoili]
tumblr_mqcajw9EB21ragydko1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Darian - 24 - Front Desk at Corporation.[spoili]
tumblr_inline_ndrde6yOAy1rfmocr.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Tyson -21 - Walmart Empolyee.[spoili]
tumblr_lnuny7mTzv1qf7jgro1_500.gif
[/spoili]

Friends:
. Interested? PM ME! .

Enemies:
. Interested? PM ME! .

Other:
. Interested? PM ME! .
[/spoili]
"What's wrong with a little chaos?"
#00b89f
"Just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I actually know what I'm talking about."
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

. Full Name .
"Oh, I'm Jenna! It's nice to meet you!"
. Jennifer Maria Hart .

. Nicknames .
"Most people just call me Jenna."
. Jenna, Jenni, Jen .

. Age .
"Old enough to drive, but not to drink. Legally, anyways."
. 17 (May 13th) .

. Ethnicity .
"Um, white?"
. Canadian, American. .

. Sexuality .
"I'm sorry, I just can't get into that lesbian stuff."
. Heterosexual .

. Gender .
"Excuse me? This should be obvious!"
. Female .

. Year .
"Top of the food chain baby!"
. Senior .

. Social Group .
"Sometimes my mom calls me her Little Social Butterfly."
. Popular .

. Class .
"I'm part of the A team, apparently."
. A .

. Dorm .
"I'm so excited to meet the girls in my hall!"
. Owl Hall | Room 1 .
[spoili]
befcddb1d9bcc83e823006d91044a8cd.jpg
[/spoili]

"I've been cheer leading practically all my life."
. Cheer Leading .

. Talents / Skills .
"I like to think I'm very talented."
. Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices (Impressions), and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar .

. Hobbies / Interests .
"Hmm, my main hobby is really Cheer Leading."
. Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends .

. Personality .
"I like to think I'm a very nice person..."
. Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always puts other peoples' needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy and because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone. .

. Biography .
"Yeah, I'm adopted. But hey, at least I know my family got to pick me! Your family is just stuck with you."
[spoili]
It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet. This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her.

When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. In high school she was not voted to be captain, but she tried not to let that fact bother her so much. It took a while, but eventually she came to terms with the fact that she was not the best on the team. Once she accepted this she started becoming more social with her teammates. Despite having a practically automatic ticket into the popular crowd, simply because she was a cheerleader, once she started interacting with her teammates she started acting like them. This helped her to conform into her social group.

When her parents received the letter from the school the were hesitant to let her go at first. It took several weeks of begging and near-perfect behavior for them to allow it. She and her old cheer team went shopping that day for new clothes and other things she would need at the new school. The Friday night before they left they threw her a surprise going-away party, which brought Jennifer to tears. She spent the rest of the weekend reconsidering her decision on switching schools, and even asked her parents to let her stay instead. But, after having a conversation with her adoptive parents she realized she was being silly and finished getting ready to attend the new school.[/spoili]

. Secrets .
"I try not to have any."
. When Jennifer was a freshman she was dared to eat 10 ladybugs, and she did it because she didn't want to seem like a chicken .
. When she was young she stole her older brothers teddy bear, and has kept it to this day. He still does not know where it is .
. She doesn't like swimming because she never learned how to swim .
. The first time she sang in choir she puked on stage, and so she usually doesn't tell people she can sing .
. Her bell button is pierced, which is actually a secret from her parents, and she never intends on telling them .

. Strengths .
"Wanna see me put my foot behind my head?"
. Jenna is very flexible, and has great eyesight. She's stronger than she looks, and light on her feet. She can also run fast and for a long period of time .

. Weaknesses .
"I've never really thought about my weaknesses before."
. Although Jenna can fit into small places, she prefers not to (Claustrophobic). She's short and small, which makes her easy to over look. Jennifer also has a horrible sense of smell .

. Likes .
"It's no secret that I love drinking hot chocolate while watching 50 First Dates."
. Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others. .

. Dislikes .
"Have you ever seen a cat without hair? They're disgusting!"
. Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats. .

. Relationships .
"What can I say? I like making friends."
[spoili]
Family:
.Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer [spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili].

Friends:
. Interested? PM ME! .

Enemies:
. Interested? PM ME! .

Other:
. Interested? PM ME! .
[/spoili]
"Whenever someone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong."
#f0026d
"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo4_250.gif

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko3_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco10_r1_250.gif

. Full Name .
"Yeah, I know it's ugly. Blame my mom."
. Breanne Grace Herman .

. Nicknames .
"Everyone calls me Brea. Guess Breanne is just a mouth full."
. Brea .

. Age .
"At least I can drive now."
. 16 (October 7th) .

. Ethnicity .
"We're all mutts at this point."
. Scottish, Irish, and American. .

. Sexuality .
"Nothing against other sexualities, but I can't picture myself with another female."
. Heterosexual .

. Gender .
"It's insulting that you can't tell."
. Female .

. Year .
"I'm more than halfway over with this hell."
. Junior .

. Social Group .
"Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahaha. Ha.... Wait, you're serious? I don't really think I belong to any, but I guess I can be a wallflower."
. Wallflower .

. Class .
"B for Breanne... oh God I actually said that."
. B .

. Dorm .
"This should be easy to remember, in 5th grade I dressed up like a lynx for Halloween."
. Lynx Hall | Room 1 .
[spoili]
85820a182d7a9dd65e6972700c867c63.jpg
[/spoili]

"I. Suck. At. Drawing. Agh. But, I guess I'm not too bad at painting."
. Art Group .

. Talents / Skills .
"Ummmmm..."
. Brea has always been very good at writing creatively. She can read upside down with ease, and is good at spelling. In addition to this, math is her best subject in school. She's also very empathetic .

. Hobbies / Interests .
"I guess I like to write."
Brea likes to write short stories, and she also reads a lot. Because she has a sweet tooth, she can often be found baking. She also Netflix binges sometimes, if that counts?

. Personality .
"I've been told I'm really quiet."
. Brea is a very quiet and reserved girl. She's very intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, and gets stressed out when she isn't able to do so. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with her friends, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Brea is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others. However, she will never stick up for herself. She'd one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself .

. Biography .
"I have a cute phobia of people prying into my personal life."
[spoili]
Brea was born to a single mother, and has always been an only child. Although she's never met her father, nor does she have any desire to, he always sends a check in the mail for child care. Her mother makes pretty good pay, but her job requires her to leave town for several days at a time very often. Brea was usually left with her grandmother whenever her mother had to leave town, until she turned fourteen. During that time her grandmother had been moved into a nursing and Brea had to start staying home when her mother left town.

At first it took Brea a while to adjust, but she quickly became independent and capable of taking care of herself. Her mother got her a debit card when she turned sixteen. Brea mostly used it to order food each night, since she cannot cook to save her life. Breanne and her mother have always had a distant relationship, but Brea has grown to prefer it over a typical mother and daughter relationship. She's always been a fairly good student, always getting A's and B's in her classes. She picked up the hobby of creative writing along the way, and has competed in several online competitions. No one really knows this about Brea, even her mother, because she doesn't usually share things about herself like this. But, she is very proud of the competitions she has won.

The letter from the school came on one of the few nights Breanne's mother was home. Brea didn't want to go, of course, since she had trouble making friends as it was. But, her mother insisted that the change would be good for Brea. Secretly, Breanne thinks her mother only wanted her to go to the school so she wouldn't need to worry about her daughter being home alone for days at a time anymore. In the end, Breanne's mother made the executive decision that Breanne would be attending the new school. [/spoili]

. Secrets .
"None of your business?"
. When Brea was young she was teased for having red hair, and therefore being 'soulless.' She believed them for the longest time, and told no one of the teasing .
. She once ran over her neighbors cat, and still hasn't told them it was her .
. Has never has a real boyfriend .

. Strengths .
"Everyone say's I'm lighter than I look. Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult, though."
. Breanne has great stamina, and is a very fast runner. She has a small build, which allows her to fit in tight spaces. She's also light on her feet and flexible .

. Weaknesses .
"I feel like this isn't something I should be sharing with a stranger."
. Brea is pretty weak, and has trouble lifting many larger objects. She's also a terrible liar, and rambles when put under pressure. And, she is horribly clumsy .

. Likes .
"If I could I'd live in my pajamas."
. Superhero's, Movies, The Rain, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cats, Music, Reading, Writing, Sunny Days, Swimming, The Beach, Honest People, Supernatural-Type Things, Pajamas, Blankets, and Shopping Online .

. Dislikes .
"I just don't see why so many people enjoy scary movies. They're predictable and stupid."
. Liars, Bugs, Scary Movies, The Snow, Romance Novels, Dogs, Formal Events, Being Told What To Do, Being Underestimated, and Macaroni. .

. Relationships .
"I'm not really good at the whole social interaction thing."
[spoili]
Family:
.Mother-Joyce-FBI Profiler[spoili]
tumblr_lxft44YQ0J1r3h4ef.gif
[/spoili]
Grandmother-Bertha-Retired[spoili]
Monster-In-Law-monster-in-law-36847016-500-237.gif
[/spoili] .

Friends:
. Interested? PM ME! .

Enemies:
. Interested? PM ME! .

Other:
. Interested? PM ME! .
[/spoili]
"Not all Monsters do Monstrous Things."
@ѕea вreeze - Added dorms to my CS's! ♥

I will be going over characters and accepting them on a post later!

@Brea ,
1. Thank you for doing so!

@Wonderful Thing ,
1. Reserved!

@CrimDemon ,
1. Oh, it's fine. Please delete your CS( s ). Thank you very much for taking interest though!

Can I take student in charge for music if no one has?

@Azula
I added Vanilla as the student in charge!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Thank you will finish her either today or tomorrow ^^

♣ CHARACTER ACCEPTANCE
@XWhySoSeriousX ,
Anastasia McRiley
1. There's a flaw in your biography, but don't worry, it's only a minor one. At the beginning of Ana's biography, it says that her mother killed her father. But at the end, it says that her father was the one who tried to commit murder on her mother but failed.
2. We have added dorms, please add a dorm to her CS!
3 Your character is accepted! Just change the above and you're good to go.

Michael Monté
1. I know you're not done with Mike, but just to inform you, the Music Group is available, and now you have to choose if he's in the Vocals or Instruments category. The Student In Charge role is taken, FYI, sorry.

@Brea ,
Dylan Dixon
1. Triple D is accepted!
2. Also, would he be interested on becoming friends with Caleigh?

Jennifer Hart
1. Jen is definitely accepted too!

Breanne Herman
1. Accepted!

@harleygore ,
Delphine Valentine
1. Bubblegum is accepted!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
My three will be done tonight or tomorrow^^

@Sea Breeze

I showed an interest in this and asked for you to reserve me a female wall flower and a male rebel but damn...I just dont think I can do this. I have so much on my plate and I hate that I showed an interest and then have to back out (especially since this sounds so good) But I dont want to hog any spots and then never be able to post or anything.

Anyway, I apologize. But I hope all goes will and wish for this rp to be prosperous. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Is the last Rebel still open? If so, I'd like to reserve it for female. :D

I'll try to get my three finished tonight. If not tonight tomorrow xD

@ all other rebels
or I guess this could apply to all social groups

So would we all know each other? Not necessarily friends, but at least know of each other, maybe each other's reputations etc.? Since we're all in the same social group.

@ all other rebels

So would we all know each other? Not necessarily friends, but at least know of each other, maybe each other's reputations etc.? Since we're all in the same social group.
I believe so lol. You might know Connor as the "suicide" watch boy xD

@ all other rebels

Yes we should! :3 Gonna finish mine tonight and we can work on about our social group~

I am completely done with Jason and I only have to do the biographies for Abi and Alex. You guys should check them out and message me or something if you have ideas for relationships c: I also changed Jason's face claim!

@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
Oh, it's fine!
I'll reopen up your slots.

Thank you so much for your interest though, maybe you can come back if you have time to do this!