Slice of Life |
Modern-Fantasy |

• Tumblr_lsr9x8Fk5M1qdm9llo2_500.gif

⌊ WELCOME TO WESTBRIDGE BOARDING SCHOOL FOR SUCCESFUL YOUTHS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀​

THE LETTER |
    Dear Sir / Madam,
    I
    t is to my pleasure to accept the application of your child / ward to our boarding school in Sydney, Australia.

I assure you that you can trust your child / ward in the hands of us. You can always drop by and bid them hello, our visiting hours are only during the weekends, as the students are quite busy on weekdays.

Your child / ward is advised to arrive on the 2nd of January at seven o' clock sharp, so that they have time available to get to know the other students and unpack their belongings.

Yours Truly,
    Madame Fierra Westbridge .

THE PLOT |
    Welcome to Westbridge Boarding School for Successful Youths, where if you’re not rich or gorgeous, you’re worthless. Of course, the pamphlets and brochures thrown around the place never advertised that. Instead, what they focused on was the high success rate, the number of graduated students and the beautiful scenery. Located in Sydney, Australia, Westbridge is right on the coast, making the amazing beaches, boardwalk and the numerous scattered cafes, shops, and clubs, a constant tease for the students. Yet, despite all the things to do and places to go, some students still feel trapped, and it’s no wonder with the social hierarchy present within the halls.

The Popular as most of the student body calls them, are the ones who made the social order from generations back. Everyone else will either be categorized into other different groups. No matter what clique you’re in, you’ll be judged. Whether it be by the bottom of the social ladder, the loners, or the top, the plastics. Not all see the grouping as a plague, though, as a majority of the time it’s correct and they end up making friends who they connect with. To most, though, it’s just another difficult thing to jump over in their struggling, teenage lives.

LOCATIONS |
    Places which play a very important role in the IC. In the IC, there will be the need to name your location, so that everything isn't confusing and complicated. The following listed down are the only locations that you can interact in. If you wish to add a location that plays a minor or major role in the roleplay that hasn't already existed, feel free to PM me.

School Classrooms .

Class A | Classroom

Class B | Classroom

Class C | Classroom

Class D | Classroom

School Facilities .

The Infirmary
    The place where injured students go, and hopefully recover. The infirmary has all kinds of medicine, and perhaps the head nurse is a drug dealer. The world may never know ( she is ).

The Gym
    Where Gym Class takes place, and where the Swim Team, and Netball Team. Though, most of the gym is occupied by the large indoor swimming pool.

Dining .

Fishland Sushi | Sushi Restaurant
    Price Rates | Affordable To Moderate
    Fishland Sushi: a Japanese family run sushi restaurant near Little Bay Beach. It's just a regular ol' sushi joint, nothing much.

Starbucks | Cafe
    Price Rates | Moderate To Expensive
    What's a town without Starbucks? The place is located very close to the Girls' Dorm: very strategic placing.

Moonlight Cakehouse

AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES |
After School Activities are intended to encourage students to widen their circle of friends and meet people with the same interests. A.S.A. are compulsory, and failure to be present during the activity without a valid reason, will result in punishment. One student will only be allowed to join one After School Activity.

DRAMA GROUP .
For those who are interested in being on the stage, the drama group is just for you! While the club focuses on, you guessed it, acting! Once a year, the club also puts on a musical, which have been very successful with students, teachers and people who see them.

Meets.
Mondays After School .
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Auditorium

Uniform.
Varied Costumes .

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
Reserved for @kimsim12

Members.
MUSIC GROUP .
You’re probably thinking “Oh my goodness, another lame Glee club!”, but that's not what Westbridge’s music group is like at all. The music group is an extension of elective classes – with students either singing in a choir or playing together in a band. The girls showcase their talent at the art show every November.

Meets.
Tuesdays After School .
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Auditorium

Uniform.
None .

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
Tonya LichtenBerg | @Azula | Vocals

Members.
  • Open | Instruments
  • Open | Instruments
  • Open | Instruments
  • Open | Vocals
  • Open | Vocals
  • Open | Vocals
ART GROUP .
For those who are artistically inclined, the art group is a place where fellow artists can show their work and let it be critiqued by others. Near the end of the year, the group puts on a showcase where the best work wins the Principal’s award and a check for a hundred dollars.

Meets.
Mondays After School .
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Class B1

Uniform.
None .

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
TBA

Members.

SPORTS TEAMS |
For those who excel in athletics, Westbridge offer a range of different sports teams trained by the faculty. All participate in matches and meets between fellow schools in Sydney.

SWIM TEAM .

Meets.
Tuesdays After School .
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Gymnasium

Uniform.
A one-piece in the Westbridge's colors.

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
Student Isaac Volkov | Swim Team Captain

Members.
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
CHEERLEADING SQUAD .
[ Only subjected to female students. ]

Meets.
Wednesdays After School .
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Football Field

Uniform.
A two piece showcasing the school's mascot and its colors.

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
Reserved for @Shattered♦Secrets™ | Head Cheerleader

Members.
FOOTBALL TEAM .

Meets.
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Football Field

Uniform.
The typical gear for playing football, which showcases Westbridge's mascot.

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
TBA

Members.
NETBALL TEAM .

Meets.
3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Gymnasium

Uniform.
Comfortable shorts - not too short!, with a baggy soccer shirt in order to improve range of motion.

Teacher In Charge.
TBA

Student In Charge.
TBA

Members.

1362197058_tumblr_m4xatayEqL1qirazwo1_500.gif
CLASSES |
Students will be assigned a classroom and study there for the rest of the semester. Teachers will be the ones entering and leaving classrooms instead of the students. Classes range from A to D. Each will contain 25 students ( including NPCs ).

Class A
Class B
Class C
Class D

NPCs |
NPCs, or Non-Player Characters, will play a large role in the roleplay. NPCs will include the school staff, and some students. If you wish to make an NPC student, PM me with the details and their face claim.

STUDENTS |

Brandy Mannings

tumblr_lxpu4c9JiN1qmynpd.gif

♦ Wallflower
♦ Class A | Music Group | Instruments
♦ 17 Years Old | Junior
♦ Shy | Skittish | Caring | Amiable | Forgiving | Earnest
Naomi Nguyen

tumblr_n04j0qufvk1r4sv6bo1_500.gif

♦ Scholar
♦ Class C | Music Group
♦ 18 Years Old | Senior
♦ Eloquent | Rational | Humble | Irritable | Strong-Willed | Calculating
Marcella Rodriguez

tumblr_med1abrZ1L1rlayd2o1_500.gif

♦ Rebel
♦ Class B | Netball Team
♦ 16 Years Old | Freshman
♦ Quirky | Humorous | Daring | Adventurous | Clumsy | Careless
Harriet Simmons

tumblr_m77ofnAfgY1qgawlzo1_500.gif

♦ Popular
♦ Class A | Drama Group
♦ 19 Year Old | Senior
♦ Talkative | Amiable | Honest | Fun-Loving | Airy | Faithful
To Be Added
To Be Added
To Be Added

SUBJECT TEACHERS |

Miss Hawkins
Content 1
Title 1
Content 1
Title 1
Content 1
Title 1
Content 1

TBA

| CLASS SCHEDULES

| DORMS

Female and male students will be residing in separate dorms for the whole year of their stay at Westbridge. Dorms are grouped into halls, where each hall has five rooms. Horse Hall is rumored to be haunted, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to stay away from it now, does it?

[ Warning : I haven't done the correct calculations so I might add another hall or two, please bare with me. ]

| MALE
SNAKE HALL

• Open | Room 1
  • Open | Room 2
  • Open | Room 3
  • Open | Room 4
TIGER HALL
LION HALL
  • Open | Room 1
  • Open | Room 2
  • Open | Room 3
  • Open | Room 4
COYOTE HALL
  • Open | Room 1
  • Open | Room 2
  • Open | Room 3
  • Open | Room 4

| FEMALE
OWL HALL

FOX HALL
  • Open | Room 1
  • Open | Room 2
  • Open | Room 3
  • Open | Room 4
HORSE HALL
LYNX HALL

[fieldbox="CALEIGH ALANI MERRICKS, maroon, solid"]
Everyday you’re training to get the gold. That’s why your body’s crazy, but you can’t run from yourself, that’s where it’s difficult.

tumblr_mwnzbaeE161snp4iso2_250.gif
tumblr_mwnzbaeE161snp4iso1_250.gif
tumblr_mwnzbaeE161snp4iso3_250.gif

. Full Name .
"I don't like it, but hey, I don't have a choice do I?"
Caleigh Alani Merricks

. Nicknames .
"If I get called by my last name one more time, someone is going to the infirmary."
Cal | Leigh | Little Miss Merricks

. Age .
"Alcohol is out of the question."
17 Years Of Age

. Ethnicity .
"Mixed. Can't say I care."
25% Dutch
25% Irish
50% American

. Sexuality .
"As long as I know you better than yourself, I don't really care what you are."
Demiromantic Pansexual

. Gender .
"Take a guess."
Female

. Year .
"Gee, I sure am happy to spend another two years after this."
Sophomore

. Social Group .
"Jocks aren't all idiots and hypocrites."
The Jocks

. Class .
"It sounds like I'm in the worst class."
Class D

. Dorm .
"If no one bothers me, I won't bother them."
Owl Hall | Room 2

. After School Activity .
"Ah, netball. The only sport that's worth my time here."
Netball Team | Member

tumblr_n66vp7QAgV1tcmerro5_250.gif
tumblr_n66vp7QAgV1tcmerro2_250.gif
tumblr_n66vp7QAgV1tcmerro7_250.gif

. Talents / Skills .
"Not many, but at least I have some."
Boxing | Intermediate Experience
Caleigh has never been so passionate about something. It's like boxing takes up a quarter of her whole life.

Netball | Beginner Experience
Caleigh only took up the skill because there was no 'Boxing Team', and it seemed interesting and fun enough.

Coaching |
Caleigh is a natural at teaching, which is the equivalent of saying she's amazing at yelling at people when they make mistakes. She's friendly enough to give her peers tips and helpful lessons.

Persuading |
Caleigh is awfully good at getting what she wants. It mostly involves aggression. But if she's in a better mood than usual, she'll shower the person with fake compliments and other things that would make them feel good about themselves, just for a while.

. Hobbies / Interests .
"Outdoorsy shit."
Cycling |
Biology |
Snowboarding |
Forest Trekking |

. Personality .
"Find out yourself."
Hot-Headed | Adaptable | Active | Observant | Sarcastic | Skeptical | Straightforward | Slightly Vulgar
Caleigh has the temper of a wild boar. She doesn't like to beat around the bush and makes things easy to understand. Basically, if she dislikes you, she'll be sure to make it more than obvious. If she likes you, you'll receive a genuine smile from her, which is a very rare sight.

[/fieldbox]

. Biography .
"I won't say I lived a life of misery, but still."
Caleigh Merricks was raised with two older brothers and one younger sister in a famous military-based family. She didn't mind when her father started training her to defend herself at a young age, teaching her all the techniques and fighting skills she needed to get herself out of any sticky situation.

But what he should have trained her for was how to handle the way other students treated because she preferred to run a few miles before school and then spend the rest of her time sparring with her brothers or a punching bag.

For a while it didn't bother her and she continued on with her happy life and training to be the best boxer and netball player instead of attending dinner parties and acting like a proper girl who could smile like some of them. But that all changed when a few girls decided to play a prank on her, leaving her embarrassed and angry.

The anger she held back eventually built up inside her and she struck out against one of her brothers. It didn't change much and she was grateful but still guilty. As her grades excelled and her training improved, it wasn't long before Westbridge offered her a scholarship.

She didn't want to take it, but her mother and father urged her to travel abroad and further her training and education. So she accepted and she wasn't sure what to expect. She expected a new life, but not a dangerous one with Populars and social hierarchy that dominated the school more than the teachers and principal.

. Secrets .
"I'm an open book."
Although Caleigh quite curvy, she secretly despises it as it attracts unwanted attention.
Caleigh once tried to pierce her ears by herself, but fainted after getting the needle halfway through.
She is very obsessed with hedgehogs, and keeps one in her dorm without consent of the school staff.

. Strengths .
"I'm careful, okay?"
Caleigh can read other people's body language very well. Anything suspicious will make her alert, and she won't take her eyes off of you for the slightest bit, unless you're in the bathroom of course, then you're free to go.

. Weaknesses .
"I beg to differ."
Caleigh can never be able to work in a team. And if she's ever assigned to a group, she would always insist on doing everything, just because she's scared of someone screwing up. She is very impatient and does not like to delay anything.

. Likes .
"Diet MD is probably the best thing I've ever had."
Diet Mountain Dew |
Peanut Butter |
Punctuality |
Relaxation |
Exercise |
The Heat |

. Dislikes .
"I'm claustrophobic, shut up."
Tight Spaces |
Attention |
Irritation |
Candy |
Idiots |
Nuts |

. Positive .
"I don't keep track of them."
Dylan Dixon | Teasing Buddies
Description TBA.

Natasha Stanford | Friends
Description TBA.

. Neutral .
"Again, I don't keep track of them."
Open!

. Negative .
"I probably have a lot, but I don't know about them."
Open!

. Love Interest .
"Not at the moment. . . You're lucky."
Open!

tumblr_n5denmcUTQ1qeztjpo1_250.gif
tumblr_n4plv2z7SE1qbp7ebo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n4plv2z7SE1qbp7ebo5_r2_250.gif

Life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.

[fieldbox="NATHANIEL AIDEN THATCHER, gray, solid"]
I only accept the attention I think I deserve.

tumblr_inline_mzijm6mOcw1rfmocr.gif
tumblr_inline_mzijm7DDkL1rfmocr.gif
tumblr_inline_mzijmb8DxL1rfmocr.gif

. Full Name .
"I think it's okay"
Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher

. Nicknames .
"Nathan works fine with me."
Nat | Nathaniel | Wuss

. Age .
"I'm 18."
18 Years Of Age

. Ethnicity .
"I have some Australian blood in me."
50% English
35% Canadian
15% Australian

. Sexuality .
"I wish I had the guts to ask someone that."
Gray-Romantic Heterosexual

. Gender .
"Male?"

Male

. Year .
"Time flies."
Junior

. Social Group .
"Wait, what?"
The Wallflowers

. Class .
"Does it actually mater?"
Class A

. Dorm .
"I heard the rooms there are snug."

Coyote Hall | Room 5

"The Drama Group sounds nice."
Drama Group | Member

tumblr_mlxej83fVo1ra9ikpo5_250.gif
tumblr_mlxej83fVo1ra9ikpo6_250.gif
tumblr_mlxej83fVo1ra9ikpo1_250.gif

. Talents / Skills .
"I have a few, I guess."
Acting | Advanced Experience
Acting is probably the only thing Nathaniel likes and is good at. He's able act perfectly fine on stage, but when he tries to act angry offstage, he just looks constipated.

Psychological First Aid |
Nathaniel has experienced quite a lot of emotional trauma himself, so he knows exactly what other have been through, well some of them.

. Hobbies / Interests .
"Not a lot, but I have some."
Acting |
Coin Collecting |
The Human Anatomy |

. Personality .
"How do I explain?"
Socially-Awkward | Timid | Vulnerable | Stoic | Trustworthy | Over-Emotional | Indecisive | Reclusive
Nathaniel is a typical introvert. He doesn't like people's company unless he knows them well and really doesn't talk a lot. When he cries, it's very clear he is. When he's angry too. His emotions have a mind of their own. It always seems like his emotions get the best of him, and he dislikes it a lot.

[/fieldbox]

. Biography .
"Why?"
Nathaniel Thatcher was just six years old when he was put into foster care. His life before that, he remembered, was a blur of rainbows, sunshine, constantly being outdoors and his parents’ love often surrounding him. His parents were what people considered hippies, and even though they tried their hardest to be good parents, the conservative families in the area claimed that they were unfit. After a long year in foster care, Nathaniel and his brother, Archer, were taken by a conservative Christian family. Nathaniel, free spirited and bright, was harshly criticized and torn down by his foster mother, while his foster father often whipped Archer, and deemed the Thatcher children as unworthy children. This crushed any dream that the young boy ever had of becoming an actor, and his self-esteem plummeted to the lowest places.

Fast forward a few years, and Archer, who is six years older than Nathaniel, ran away when he was ten. With the family not caring about his disappearance, they instead turned their attention to Nathaniel, who became the new family punching bag. The free spirited boy was gone, and Nathaniel instead hardened up and hid behind a facade, which nobody attempted to pierce. The boy had no friends, no life and no escape from the horrors that he faced. Instead, he suffered in silence and let everything bottle up, ready to explode.

When he turned sixteen, he did explode for real. He screamed and yelled and fought back, and contacted the police. They were locked up the people that hurt him, and he was placed into the custody of Archer, who pretty much let him do whatever he wanted. Nathaniel tried to heal by locking himself inside his bedroom for six months. The six months were up when news hit the siblings that their parents had died, and Nathaniel fell into a downward spiral. Archer, not knowing how to deal with him, sent him away to Westbridge with the inheritance money, hoping that he would change and heal for real. Fitting with the wallflowers, the boy's been there for a year. He keeps to himself usually and never really does speak up. He’s a time bomb that may explode and crack his perfect facade sometime soon.

. Secrets .
"Um."
Nathaniel's mouth twitches whenever he tells a lie.
When his grandmother died, Nathaniel secretly placed a pack of cigarettes inside her coffin because she loved to smoke.
He has never touched a girl in any way before.

. Strengths .
"I think I have a few in me."
Nathaniel is a great listener. He can go listening to someone for an hour and not complain about their talkativeness. He can work well in a team, only because someone is guiding and he isn't the one, but that still counts right?

. Weaknesses .
"A lot, I'm not going to lie."
It's almost like Nathaniel can never say no. He is always willing to do something, of course unless it involves hurting someone, then he won't be down. Nathaniel is also a horrible lier and can never be able to do so without making a fool of himself. He also has asthma, so running is out of the question.

. Likes .
"Some things are just made for liking."
Comedy Movies
Canaries |
Sincerity |
Seafood |
Solitary |
Tea |

. Dislikes .
"I don't think someone can like everything they see."
Narrow-Minded People |
Religion Bashing |
Red Meat |
Inequality |
Oysters |
Insects |

. Positive .
"I like to keep everyone on good terms."

Open!

. Neutral .
"I guess mostly everyone."
Open!

. Negative .
"I don't know? . ."

Open!

. Love Interest .
"It would be a miracle."

Open!

tumblr_inline_nbjx8zbl9r1ra92oe.gif
tumblr_inline_nbjxdwypI01ra92oe.gif
tumblr_inline_nbwqgbH8r71ra92oe.gif

I've just been avoiding everything.

[fieldbox="ANNAMARIE CONSTANCE BECKETT, pink, solid"]
❝The pretty lies, the ugly truth.❞

tumblr_mu98bqZsML1r2xhr5o3_250.gif
tumblr_mu98bqZsML1r2xhr5o2_250.gif
tumblr_mu98bqZsML1r2xhr5o5_250.gif

. Full Name .
"Oh, you can just call me Marie, darling!"
Annamarie Constance Beckett

. Nicknames .
"Anna and Marie work perfectly well."
Anna | Ann | Marie

. Age .
"Sweetest 16 year old you'll ever meet!"
16 Years Of Age

. Ethnicity .
"Born and raised in Birmingham!"
100% English

. Sexuality .
"Moving on. . ."
Biromantic Homosexual

. Gender .
"I'll take that as an insult."
Female

. Year .
"I'm very anxious indeed!"
Freshman

. Social Group .
"I'm definitely popular!"
The Wannabes

. Class .
"C is for Charming after all!"
Class C

. Dorm .
"The name even sounds lovely!"
Lynx Hall | Room 4

"I'm a born cheerleader!"
Cheerleading Squad | Member

tumblr_n3u9yn6AkQ1r0e53po1_250.gif
tumblr_n3u9yn6AkQ1r0e53po6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n3u9yn6AkQ1r0e53po4_r1_250.gif

. Talents / Skills .
"I've lost count!"
Ballroom Dancing | Advanced Experience
Ann had been trained all her life to master the art of ballroom dancing. She wasn't forced to, she wanted to learn something a princess would know. She has long stopped taking classes and started moving on.

Singing | Intermediate Experience
Ann was born with a beautiful voice, and she was taught to embrace it. She considers herself as blessed to have a voice like hers. Ann took singing classes before she was accepted into Westbridge, but stopped as it took up a lot of her time.

Lying |
It's no lie that Ann has been telling lies since she was little. She has since known the wrongs and rights of lying, and usually can lie without anyone suspecting a thing.

. Hobbies / Interests .
"I'm interested in a variety of activities."
Yoga |
Ballet |
Modelling |

. Personality .
"The type a princess would have!"
Childish | Narcissistic | Sensitive | Bubbly | Extroverted | Insecure | Gullible | Dependent
[/fieldbox]

. Biography .
"It's a very long story."
Annamarie Beckett. When you have her on your mind, you would think of the of kind, funny, innocent, pretty, and pathological liar. She wasn't always a little liar. She wasn't always that way. When she was six, she was obsessed with princesses like many other little girls. She had believed she was destined for royalty. She definitely grew up like royalty. Ann had been born and raised in Birmingham, England living life like a princess. Her parents spoiled her, of course she was very grateful just like a would be princess. At school she had always wanted to hang out with the Popular. They were just like royalty. Then the lying started. She knew she was interesting but with a few tweaked stories Ann thought it might be possible that she could gain attention and impress them.

When Ann was fourteen, she had finally found out why she was being spoiled. Her parents had told her that she was adopted. The next thing you knew she was breaking everything near her, sobbing realizing that she was just a big fake. Realizing her whole life was a lie, just another pretty lie. Her parents did not know what to do after the outburst. Then they heard about Westbridge. It was far in Australia, and far away from them, just what Ann needed. She agreed to go.

Over there she had made herself comfortable. She planned to tell more lies then she did in her old school. This time she wanted to impress the heir-arch clique: the Popular. Most of the time she had ended up doing many things for them, mostly very devious things last time. She had felt like some kind of puppet. Ann would have to do it or else she would become an Outcast, and there was no way she was going to become that. She had joined the Cheerleading team just to have an excuse to hangout with the Popular girls that were in it. She hopes that no one ever finds out she’s a liar, especially the Popular.

. Secrets .
"They won't be secret anymore if I told you now, would they?"
Ann tells everyone that the heart on her cheek is a tattoo, when it's actually drawn on everyday with a stencil and liquid eyeliner.
She attempted to convince she dated a member of One Direction in her old school; it didn't work out.
Her hair is naturally black, but she dyed it to fit in with the Popular.

. Strengths .
"Every princess has one, and I definitely do!"
As said before, Ann is awfully amazing at lying, and most of them are very believable. Ann is also a perfectionist and never leaves a job unfinished. She is also very forgiving, but not to the that she's perfectly fine with you killing her parents or something similar to that.

. Weaknesses .
"Perfect people have no weaknesses! And I want to be just like them!"
Ann trusts people very easily, and can believe anything anyone says, unless it's something that's obviously not true, then she would think think twice. She can never live under uncomfortable conditions and is very picky about what is put in front of her.

. Likes .
"A lot!"
Jewelry |
Attention |
Make-Up |
Popularity |

Sweet Foods |
Ballroom Gowns |

. Dislikes .
"I've tried to like them, but it doesn't seem that I can."
Dirt |
Dogs |
Insects |
Fizzy Drinks |
Confrontation |
Dairy Products |

. Positive .
"I hope everyone!"
Open!

. Neutral .
"But I like to keep some people at arm's length."
Open!

. Negative .
"That would be dreadful!"
Open!

. Love Interest .
"I'm waiting for my Princess Prince Charming!"
Open!

tumblr_n8cmyaGoKD1tc5cqio2_250.gif
tumblr_n8cmyaGoKD1tc5cqio4_250.gif
tumblr_n8cmyaGoKD1tc5cqio3_250.gif

❝Only the finest are born to perfection.

Last edited:
Sea Breeze
Link to Characters
Caleigh Alani Merricks|| 17 || Female || Sophomore || Jock ||
Nathaniel Aiden Thatcher|| 18 || Male ||Junior|| Wallflower ||
Annamarie Constance Beckett|| 16 || Female || Freshman || Wannabe ||

MarilynFae
Link to Characters
Cassandra Jones || 17 || Female ||Junior || Scholar ||
Matthew James Young ||18| | Male ||Senior || Jock ||
Sydney Marie Martin || 17 || Female || Junior| | Wallflower ||

Little_Ghost98
Link to Characters
Alexandra Jaiden Kent || 18 || Female || Senior || Outcast ||
Abigail Janelle Kent || 18 || Female || Senior || Popular ||
Jason Chandler Monroe|| 18 || Male || Junior || Rebel ||

Tart
Link to Characters
Anfisa Ivanovna Yolkina || 17 || Female || Junior || Wallflower ||
Name||Age||Gender||Grade||Social Group||

XWhySoSeriousX
Link to Characters
Anastasia Elizabeth McRiley || 18 || Senior || Wallflower ||
Michael Leonardo Monté || 17|| Junior || Outcast ||

Brea
Link to Characters
Dylan Dean Dixon || 18 || Male || Senior || Rebel ||
Jennifer Maria Hart || 17 || Female || Senior || Popular ||
Breanne Grace Herman || 16 || Female || Junior || Wallflower ||

ShatteredSecrets
Link to Characters
Catarina Crystal Cartwright || 19 || Female || Senior || Popular ||
Cameron Calvin Cartwright || 18 || Male || Junior || Jock ||
Connor Cooper Cartwright || 17 || Male || Sophomore || Rebel ||

harleygore
Link to Characters
Delphine Valentine || 16 || Female || Sophomore || Rebel ||

Wonderful Thing
Link to Characters
Olivia Grace Holloway || 15 || Female || Freshman || Wannabe ||
Beauregard Andrew Nicholson || 16 || Male||Sophomore || Outcast ||
Aisha Dominique Terrence || 18 || Female || Senior || Rebel ||

Azula
Link to Characters
Tonya Lichtenberg || 17 || Female || Sophomore || Rebel ||

Mr.Scales
Link to Characters
Lillian Autumn Cohan || 17 || Female || Senior || Popular ||
Daniel Richard Jameson || 18|| Male || Senior || Rebel ||

s k u l l.
Link to Characters
Isaac K. (Kelly) Volkov || 17 || Male|| Senior || Jock ||
Natasha E. (Erin) Stanford || 18 || Female|| Senior| | Popular ||

Shayla
Link to Characters
Name||Age||Female||Grade||Social Group||
Name||Age||Male||Grade||Social Group||
Name||Age||Female||Grade||Social Group||

kimsim12
Link to Characters
Lacey Turner || 19 || Female || Senior || Rebel ||

Member Name
Link to Characters

Member Name
Link to Characters

Member Name
Link to Characters

All credit goes to @Little_Ghost98 for making this Navigation System!

Last edited:
35 people per class? Extreme. I'll throw a few characters together. For now, I'm thinking of making 2 or 3 characters. One would be one of the most popular of the most popular due to extreme beauty but rather phenomenally disgusting personality, while the other would be one of the lowest ranks, likely rebels. This lowest rank may or may not have an identical twin sister, I'm not sure yet. Any problems with either of those before I make them?

Also, for the "relationships' section of the bio, do we write all the character's impressions of all the other characters, or only the ones with previously arranged relationships. For example, if I were to make a character, would they have things like "She's tolerable" or "I think he's a bit of a retard" for every character, or more like "Friends with X" and "Wants to stab Y with a penknife"?

Reactions: CrimDemon
I'll make a character or two, as well. But I'm wondering about the same thing, about the relationships.

tumblr_n6ielt3JI21qeo244o1_500.jpg Realistic

Full Name
Cassandra Jones
Nicknames
Cass; Casey
Ethnicity
English / England
Sexuality
Straight
Year
Junior
Social Group
The Scholars
Class
A
Dorm
Lynx Hall~~Room 3
After School
Art Group
Talents / Skills
Very Artistic
Fast Runner
Cooking / Baking

Hobbies / Interests
Baking
Art
Swimming
Running
Listening to Music
Studying
Photography

Personality
Overall, Cassandra is very sweet and kind. When asked a favor, she barely ever says no, even if she is very busy. She always tries to help people, and she puts other before her. She holds very few things dear to her, but most of them envolve her brothers. She has her own reasons for making sure she gets good grades, but although she focuses on school, she has learned how to balance is with her social and love life also. Cass can be described as very hard-headed and stubborn, meaning that you have to be very special to help change her mind once she has chosen what she wants to do. She can also be described as funny, though because she tends to stick to herself and just a small group of her study group friends, not many people know this about her. She is also very passionate about things she is involved it, and she tends to think things through before acting.
Biography
Cassandra did not grow up in the best of situations. For the majority of her beginning life, she shifted from living with her abusive dad to her crack headed mother and then to her grandparents who didnt want them. She never felt wanted, to say the least. Despite this, Cassandra grew up outgoing and happy, never hesitating to make a new friend. Eventually though, she made the wrong kind of friend whom decided that Cass would be a good kind of person to hurt, both physically, mentally, and sexually.

Because of this and many more reasons, Cass has learned not to trust people. Thankfully though when Cassandra was almost fourteen, her and her brothers got put into a Foster care program that their small city supported. But because they were four kids that had to be adopted together, no one really wanted them. So, they grew up in a Foster home with thirty other kids until Cassandra moved to go to a boarding school. Cassandra's brothers followed her there, staying in a different Foster home with her and a nice family.

Although Cassandra is now in a Mich better home and is treated much, much better than the way she was previously, she still doesn't tryst people, especially men. Despite how much her foster parents try to convince her that they are just wanting yo help, she is determined to graduate and take her brothers away so that no one can ever hurt them, no matter what it takes; hence why she is determines to make all good grades. But slowly, Cass is seeing also the good that her new foster family is doing, and is confused as to of it is really good, or just a trap to lure her in; the same that she does to all the others who try to be in her life.

Secret
Her past about her abuse, and also that she got pregnant because of sexuak abuse, but lost the baby in a miscarage.
Strength
Reading
Homework
School
Art
Running

Weaknesses
Writing
Singing
Playing Instruments
Making Friends
Sports

Exercise
Drawing
Painting
Listening To Music
Taking Pictures

Dislikes
Writing
Group / Partner Projects
Playing Sports
Going Out To Parties
Bullies
Jocks / Populars
Hipocrites

Relationships
Friends

Breanne~Brea
Dylan~Brea
Jennifer~Brea
Issac~Skull
Alexandra~Little_Ghost98
Abigail~Little_Ghost98
Enemies

Neutral

Natasha~Skull
Jason~Little_Ghost98

Lover(s)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimDemon
Okay, I wasn't sure where to post the characters, so I just did one here. I have a few others to make, but I don't know the specific limit on how many or I'd make one of each or just about maybe. Anyway, as for relationships, I put nothing for now until that is explained. Let me know if anything needs changed!

Um, I think you forgot to do Ethnicity...

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I will have my three up tomorrow^^

Gah! Thanks @Shattered♦Secrets™ for tagging me so soon! (I always dislike joining roleplays when most of the spots have been claims and stuff.)

Anyways: @ѕea вreeze - I have a few questions:
  1. Are all the students required to join some kind of club?
  2. Are we to use realistic photos or digital art for our looks?
  3. Is there a limit on how many characters we can each make?
  4. In the description it says 'unpack belongings.' Does this imply that the students will live n campus? Will they have roommates, and how will we decide those? Do we choose what the dorms look like or will you put up a picture that will show what all the dorms look like?

Here are the reservations I would like to make, please:

• Female Popular - Cheer leading Squad - Class A - Face Claim: Candace Accola
  • Female Wallflower - Art Group (Only if clubs are requires) - Class B - Face Claim: Holland Roden
  • Male Rebel - Drama Club (Only if clubs are requires) - Class C - Face Claim: Bob Morley (no, not Bob Marley)

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
I feel like a have 2 characters that would be popular girls, but I don't wanna take all the spots omg!!!!

Gah! Thanks @Shattered♦Secrets™ for tagging me so soon! (I always dislike joining roleplays when most of the spots have been claims and stuff.)

Anyways: @ѕea вreeze - I have a few questions:
  1. Are all the students required to join some kind of club?
  2. Are we to use realistic photos or digital art for our looks?
  3. Is there a limit on how many characters we can each make?

Here are the reservations I would like to make, please:

• Female Popular - Cheer leading Squad - Class A - Face Claim: Candace Accola
  • Female Wallflower - Art Group (Only if clubs are requires) - Class B - Face Claim: Holland Roden
  • Male Rebel - Drama Club (Only if clubs are requires) - Class C - Face Claim: Bob Morley (no, not Bob Marley)
NP lol, just wanted to see if people would join. High school and college rps are super fun... maybe because I just left high school and in college and I love young adults movies and shows since I am one xD.

Speaking of face claims

Pop. Girl (Claire Holt)-Head Cheerleader(Cheer Squad, Student In Charge)-Class A
tumblr_nqvvolIjlL1sk2g93o1_r1_500.jpg

Jock Guy (Liam Payne)-Quarterback (Sports Team, Football)-Class D
large.jpg

Rebel Guy (Evan Peters)-Drummer (Music Group, Band)-Class F
tumblr_no41g1PS2m1u2839go1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MarilynFae and Brea
I feel like a have 2 characters that would be popular girls, but I don't wanna take all the spots omg!!!!
Well one could be a rebel they don't have to be the typical rebel, look at Valentina my rebel girl in your rp xD. I always thought that rebel girls and pop girls are somewhat a like (bitchy, annoyed with everything, only like their crowd) xD

Well one could be a rebel they don't have to be the typical rebel, look at Valentina my rebel girl in your rp xD. I always thought that rebel girls and pop girls are somewhat a like (bitchy, annoyed with everything, only like their crowd) xD
Do you know if there's a limit because I have an idea for 4 characters.

Do you know if there's a limit because I have an idea for 4 characters.
Don't know was going of of sea breeze claims she had three, so I thought three. But could wait for her to come on before putting four^^

Feel like I'm to late to this to get any good spots...

@ѕea вreeze if no one claimed I would love for my pop girl to be the Head Cheerleader or student in charge of the cheer squad XD.

Feel like I'm to late to this to get any good spots...
Lol there are a lot of spots open, you can just make them good xD

Reactions: Brea