INTEREST CHECK The Station Home (working title)

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I was thinking of an alternate world in which cities are little more then glorified train stations or farming communities and that the majority of people just live and work on trains themselves. Tracks span the world over, plunging under oceans through massive tunnels, over long bridges etc.

The majority of the story would be split between travelogue where the trains would stop in different cities and would allow for slice of life moments OR could be about a group of people on a single train city (or there could be many many trains with smaller groups on them)

The other part of the plot would center on the train manufacturing company who would be trying to keep everyone safe while terrorist groups are sabotaging the others. The company would also be in charge of their own group of law enforcement called "Justice Runners" who had their own trains and special tracks on which only they could access.

I'm open for suggestions! Here's a couple pictures to give you a general idea:

justice-runners.jpg

vania-600-trains-original-022.jpg

vania-600-trains-original-017.jpg

vania-600-trains-original-014.jpg

I don't know how I'd get involved yet, but I mosdef want to play, Zyzy.

Cout me interested, but I have to ask are the pictures from an anime?

No, at least not one that I know of first hand.