The Stanley Parable

• Thread starter SlamifiedBuddafied
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you save the baby for 4 hours straight yet?

If not, there's still some game in there.
Or they can just watch this video. :3

Or they can just watch this video. :3

But... I was going to link that one just now... *sad face* Damn conspiracy, it always is a step ahead of me

I enjoyed watching this game. I wouldn't buy it because I, uhm, watched a stream of it, and know all the endings. But if you haven't, BUY ITTT. Maybe wait for it to be on sale. It's not too long a game but oh man is it ridiculously entertaining.

There we go.

Gave this a whirl not too long ago to see what the huballoo was about. Wasn't that impressed since it basically held your hand the entire way through via the Narrator. Felt to me like one of those 'you have choices! But not really' sorta things.

If I wanted to make my own story. I'd write it, read it, watch it, or actually get to play it out.

Edit: Still gave more choice than Bioshock: Inifinite.

I kinda felt the same way. It was basically a Choose Your Own Adventure story without much gameplay other than choose A or B, watch whackiness ensue.

I had fun with it, but I think I extinguished all possible outcomes and choices within 2 hours. It's a game that desperately needs a large update and new areas to feel fresh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.