Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The SRP "Invite Me" Thread!

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing:
Male
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Female
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight
Nature of Characters: It pretty much varies really. If I've designed them to be cocky or overlly impressive, that's usually how they play. Most of my charcters are the one who speaks better with his actions instead of words.
Playing Style: I usually go with whatever fits the partner and I. Something that satisfies their hunger for a good post at least to the full extent or halfway.
Plot Balance: From descriptive to hard and explict. I love explict the best, because it actually expresses mnore of what you like or feel at that moment.
Sexy Exploration: I'm not too choosing, but I do have a few nono's. I have a horrible problem with incest and rape, so if given the chance I'll try to turn it around. Bodily fluids I'm not so sure how to handle that, but moving on. Incest, I repeat, I will turn it around eventually. Gay, no, I cannot. And no animals.... >_>Other than that, I'm all set. :)
Roleplay Scene Wishlist

Vampire x Vampire

Werewolf x Human

Two girls x One guy

Elemental x Elemental

And a story that includes both passion, explict, dirty scenes that we all know and love. Something that sounds like a dirty novel we find in stores, but reminds us its an RP. While still holding the power to lock you in and turn your nobs. <3​

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Both genders are fine, leaning towards Male preference.
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight, but flexible.
Nature of Characters: I don't write dominant. I've tried and it just doesn't come out right. I am most comfortable writing submissive characters, or situations without dominance play. That doesn't mean my characters can't be feisty, though ;)
Playing Style: Yeah, if I'm going to write a sexy scene, I'm going to write it. None of this 'fade to black' nonsense. I like to be descriptive, bordering on explicit. Sometimes fully explicit.
Plot Balance: It depends really. Anywhere from plot-heavy to no plot at all is possible.
Sexy Exploration: Feel free to bring up anything and I will at least consider it seriously.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Nonhuman (i.e. robots, aliens, fallout-style ghouls and supermutants, beast races, you get the idea) on human action makes me all tingly.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

female
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: both
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Bi-sexual
Nature of Characters: I like to be submissive like anyone else but switching it up isn't bad :)
Playing Style: we can discuss think, I'm comfortable with whatever my partner is comfortable with.
Plot Balance: I like to have a good about of story before and mixed in but that can be discused
Exploration: I'm up for anything that dose not have to do with bodily waste, :O

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Not that I can think of right now.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Nature of Characters: what ever you need ;3
Playing Style: go for broke or go home. But seriously tell me how you want the description to go and i'm able to tone it to that level.
Plot Balance: I like having plot to counteract the sexytimes but it's fine what ever, be it all smex and little plot or all plot and little smex or the perfect balance.
Sexy Exploration: i'll have a look at most things just nothing involving extreme grossness...>.>;;;

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
my minds drawing a blank but usually it'll work with whatever.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: female
Sexual Orientation of Characters: bi
Nature of Characters: both
Playing Style: I like to get descriptive but i don't mind fading to black if need be.
Plot Balance: There has to be some plot with the sex but we can talk about percentages.
Sexy Exploration: I'm up for pretty much everything except things related to vomit, shit, piss, you get the idea :)

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Angry sex!
Friends with benifits who eventually fall in love.
But i'm up for pretty much anything else.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Mainly female, though It depends on my mood. I will often play male.
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male, but as before, I often will like female
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight, I'm not very good at yaoi or yuri
Nature of Characters: If Female: I like to be submissive and have a dominant partner
If Male: I like being either dominant or submissive, whatever my partner prefers.
Playing Style: Descriptive, expicit, dirty, anything of the sorts. No fade to black scenes!
Plot Balance: I like a nice balance. But that can change depending on the partner and such.
Sexy Exploration: I like just about anything. But I do enjoy rape, incest, non-consensual, bondage, blood. Anything of the sorts, but I don't mind if you're not into that. I DON'T like any animals, scat, vomit, or any nastiness like that. Other than that, just let me know your ideas.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Vampire x Human
Fae x Human
Angry sex
Anything of the fantasy sort, really
Master x Slave
Siblings (older brother)
Tormented dick of a guy x sweet innocent girl (yeah, I know.)
Anything really! Just let me know your ideas.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Female preferably. But I don't MIND male
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Lesbian Ladies, Straight.
Nature of Characters: I prefer to be submissive but I do not mind! I can even do a mixture of both.
Playing Style:Paragraph Style preferably. IM Method is fine. I prefer description, nasty details. Fade to black scenes are fine <3
Plot Balance: I prefer more plot but honestly, it can be middle
Sexy Exploration:
[FONT=\]It's time to list my fetishes? Oh boy. Let's see. Neko, SOME(VERY VERY RARE) Furry, Tentacle, Sweets During sex, The 'Forbidden' Love, Bondage, I will add more later <3, I disapprove of threesomes.[/FONT]

Gender You Prefer Playing: female
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: either
Sexual Orientation of Characters: bisexual
Nature of Characters: submessive
Playing Style: Whatever works
Plot Balance: Depends on the scenerio
Sexy Exploration: Willing to try anything

[h=5]Mature Resume[/h] <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_19" class="aboutme_left">Gender You Prefer Playing</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_19" class="aboutme_right"> Female </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_20" class="aboutme_left">You Prefer Your Partner Plays</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_20" class="aboutme_right"> Both </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_21" class="aboutme_left">Sexual Orientation of Characters</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_21" class="aboutme_right"> N/A </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_22" class="aboutme_left">Nature of Characters</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_22" class="aboutme_right"> Both, but to be honest I seem to lean towards submissive. </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_23" class="aboutme_left">Playing Style</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_23" class="aboutme_right"> I'm down for everything! </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_24" class="aboutme_left">Plot Balance</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_24" class="aboutme_right"> I like to have a story line in my mature RPing, but I'm not opposed to straight up sexytimes. </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_25" class="aboutme_left">Sexy Exploration</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_25" class="aboutme_right"> I think making a list will be easier than writing a paragraph
1. public
2. gangbang
3. Fantasy
4. three ways
5. s&m (no needles)
6. Bondage
7. Orgy
8. well really anything! ;) </dd></dl> <dl><dt id="profilefield_title_26" class="aboutme_left">Roleplay Scene Wishlist</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_26" class="aboutme_right"> Just go with the flow for now ;)
</dd></dl>

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Female.

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male.

Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight.

Nature of Characters: Submissive, yet dominant when she feels like being a huge tease.

Playing Style: Explicit, descriptive, creative.

Plot Balance: Equal balance of plot and sex.

Sexy Exploration:
  • Incest, like a brother and sister who hasn't met up for a time. When they do, they fall in love, not exactly at first sight, but their feelings grow over time.
  • Drama!!! More drama, the better. Small misunderstandings cause huge fights, jealousy, suspense and heartbreaks.
  • Anything really... BDSM and such... o3o PM me for more details, okay?

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
  • Nothing comes into mind at the moment. PM me if you're interested.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male or Female
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Pansexual
Nature of Characters: It varies greatly between characters. Larger percent of the time is submissive.
Playing Style: I need plot. I crave plot. No random sex. I also crave description.
Plot Balance: Needs a heavy plot with a beginning, middle and end. Longer stories with multiple sex scenes are encouraged.
Sexy Exploration: Dear lord. Let's just say I'll do almost anything. If I were to list all of my fetishes here, it would go on and on and on and on. If you really wanna know my list of yes, no, and maybe, take a look here:

(ignore the furry character description at the top, scroll down to the bottom to view my list)
http://www.f-list.net/c/katie combin/

That's a lot of fetishes, isn't it? So I'm sure whatever you want will work out. Whether it's soft, hard or whacko, I'll probably do it. I do not do ageplay, but I will do adult child. (An adult dresses up and acts like a child.)

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
- Very, very sensual rape
- Being held captive and/or raped by a partner that adores my character and wants to own her (my partner is in love with me, so kidnaps me and forces upon me, something like that)
- I play a female student whose much older (like age 42 at least), mean teacher falls for her
- Furry interspecies (forbidden furries!)
- Dressing up and acting like a child
- Incest (cousins preferred)
- First time
- Extreme fear
- Consensual sadomasochism
- My female character convincing a straight female to become lesbian for her (my partner's character would start out straight, but would become a lesbian/bisexual after being pleasured)

And many more. If you have an idea, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Sexy roleplay resumee :

Gender i prefer playing:
female, Gay males, I still play normal males but i don't find it as much fun.
Your Partner prefer playing: male and female
Sexual orientation of characters: straight, bisexual , gay (depends on plot)
Nature of Characters: Varies between characters
Plot balance: sex+plot not neccsarily even amounts but there must be a point to having sex even if it's just for the characters pleasure.
Sexy exploration: pretty much up for anything

Roleplay scene wish list:
* anything interesting really that can keep a rp going, is all for something abnormal.
* incest
* a couple that tries new things to keep things interesting.
* a forced love, blood bond, ( one doesn't love the other but are strangely attracted against their will because of the bond)
* vampire x human or human experiment (no twilight fairies i mean VAMPIRE!)
* student x teacher (whither school or sport coach or master swordsman etc.)
* Stalker/ bondage
* zombie Apocalypse
just a couple but really i'm just interested in lots of things so invite me if you wish to rp with me

Sexy Roleplay Resume

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male - but I will play with other females in a group setting.
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight - though, with the right plot, they can discover themselves
Nature of Characters: Typically submissive, but it can depend on where the story goes.
Playing Style: Whatever is comfortable for most players - I am comfortable with very descriptive, down and dirty and more mild descriptions
Plot Balance: I like a decent balance of both and the sex should be a natural progression of the plot.
Sexy Exploration: I'm really open to just about anything, so long as it fits the story. Things I will not do are children, scat or animals. I don't mean furries or anthros - but, furries and anthros depend entirely on how animal they are.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Again, I'm open to just about anything - so, pm me!

Sexy Roleplay Resume

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Doesn't matter to me
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Bi-sexual
Nature of Characters: Submissive
Playing Style: I'll play however my partner wants to, I'm fine with anything
Plot Balance: I like a bit of plot but I handle if there's only a little
Sexy Exploration: Hmm, I'm up for mostly anything. Just ask and I'll tell if I'm ok with it or not.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist

I don't have many ideas yet but anything that has potential to exploit a person's submissive tendencies.
In other words, I anything that has uneven power in between 2 (or more) people.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Make
Nature of Characters: Dominant
Playing Style: I like some build up and sex scenes that have some detail to them. I like variety and quality over quanity. If the sex is good it is worth the built up.
Plot Balance: The plot is more important. I am not looking for just a bunch of randon sex moments.
Sexy Exploration: I love power exchange and spanking. When the time is right I like to throw in some non-con but I am also into very consenusal sex. I love to try new things.
Roleplay Scene Wishlist
- A warrior chief is given a slave queen or just a slave to play with, but their relationship becomes more then that.
- I have this idea based on the book Lolita but with a kink focus
- A dream demon haunting the dreamscape of a young woman
- I really enjoy relationship stories that involve power exchange and have a real feel to them. Maybe older guy playing with younger woman.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

both
Sexual Orientation of Characters: bi
Nature of Characters: both
Playing Style: if your uncomfortable to get descriptive than i don't think this is the right section for you
Plot Balance: I like to go with the flow, plot is most important to me though
Sexy Exploration: I'm cool with anything that dosn't involve playing with bodily waste.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
I willing to play anything though I have a love for corny romances

Status
Not open for further replies.